Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: VORAPHILM studio NEWS

Postby Emi » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:50 am

MK Mf vore!
Attachments
Emi_-_Edenian_Snack[Sub-Zero-Tanya].jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Re: VORAPHILM studio NEWS

Postby Emi » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Hey!:) New FREEZA animation released!;)

It's still winter behind the windows. Do you know why it's so cold out there? I will tell you! Freeza the Giantess walks around!;)
I hope you enjoy this animation I made for you:) Today I release the full length (1 minute) pure animation of Freeza! There are, however, several ways to have it.
If you want to have this video without becoming a Patron, email me: [email protected] and I will explain where and how to purchase it.

(Click on the animated picture to go to my Patreon page and see how to access Freeza).
ImageImage
Emi
???

Re: Emi VORAPHILM STUDIO

Postby Emi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:27 am

Some cool stuff for you!;)
Attachments
Blobelly.gif
Eshley_Inside.gif
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
car_patr.gif
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Hey, guys! FINALLY, "The Choice 2" video is released! This is an extremely detalized pure vore animation.
- F/ff feat. Ins
- 2 Large preys get eaten
- New realistic (dynamic) hair
- Updated face expressions
- Real binaural mouth sounds and gulps, loud and clean stomach gurgles (you will enjoy!;))
- The prey tight inside mouth
- 1 minute length of pure animation

There are, however, 2 ways to get this video.
1. Support me on Patreon http://www.patreon.com/eatmei
2. Private way to purchase the video (PM or email me)
Attachments
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:40 am

Nasty Meal comic in F/m and M/m versions!
Attachments
NM_Fm_Comic_page_1.jpg
NM_Fm_Comic_page_2.jpg
NM_Fm_Comic_page_3.jpg
NM_Fm_Comic_page_4.jpg
NM_Mm_Comic_page_1.jpg
NM_Mm_Comic_page_2.jpg
NM_Mm_Comic_page_3.jpg
NM_Mm_Comic_page_4.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:20 am

Emi news here!

Hey guys!!!
The month ends, and however, I'm not gonna leave you without a new video!;) First of all, I'm gonna tell you the GREAT news. Some of you already know, I'm currently working on creating a new Digestive System model (v.6.0). I recieve tons of requests for making a new stomach/digestion video, and I really keep this in mind, but I couldn't make a stomach video without a stomach model. The old one (I mean, stomach model v.4.0) is seen many times already and I don't want to show you the same again. I really wanted to surprise you with something new, and the time has come. The model v.6.0 is not complete yet (I'm still gonna add more amazing details to it), but it's already good for use. So.... yes, you will see it already in 2-3 days (till this month ends!). The model is based on real phototextures and dark slimy atmosphere, plus - ASMR sounds however. So you will feel yourself like in a real stomach.
The video I made this time is not very long. I... I really wanted to make a slow detailed motion of digestion, but I've found that if I start this heavy project, I won't be in time in September. Sorry for this, but I hope you understand: I was working on the model and animation together, both are very time consuming, and 1 month is not enough for everything. Plus, the crappy autumn has come suddenly, and I'm a bit sick, not feeling good. Ah, well, never mind.
I will tell you some of my plans. Next month (October) I will still be working on the Digestive System model to make it as much realistic as possible. The model consists of Esophagus, Stomach, Duodenum, and I will add intestines as well. This means, the model will let me create a HD remake of "The Whole Way" video!;)
What else? Yes, I'll add some digestive juices, slime and food to the system. This means, the model will allow me create awsome digestion animations.
This is what I'll be busy with the whole October. I'm not sure I'll be able to make a long video, but I really hope this worths. It's very important that you guys stay with me and continue supporting me... Because when I finish this model, I promise you to start making full tour and digestion videos!
For now, the new video is coming in a few days, stay with me! <3
Attachments
Esophagus-1.jpg
Stomach-1.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Holy cow, that looks wet and detailed! Nice.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Emi » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:24 am

Spunkomatic66, Thanks! I'm trying to do my best! My dream is to create a RELLY realistic stomach:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby filiberto » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Wow, really looking forward to a full tour video from you! I'd love a "magic school bus goes a bit to far and ends up in the toilet" type of video
filiberto
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Emi wrote:Spunkomatic66, Thanks! I'm trying to do my best! My dream is to create a RELLY realistic stomach:)

You're welcome! You look well on your way.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Emi » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:27 am

filiberto wrote:Wow, really looking forward to a full tour video from you! I'd love a "magic school bus goes a bit to far and ends up in the toilet" type of video

Yea, nice. For now only stomach and esophagus are here, I must add intestines in case I plan full tour:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:26 am

Good news, guys!!! Finally, 2 of my newest videos are available for you!

UVULA

A 1 minute video where a character plays with the Pred's uvula. Swallowing, soft vore, 3rd person, inside mouth view.
One universal version ?/f.

http://gastronautics.net/index.php?rout ... ry&path=64

DOWN THE HATCH
A 1 minute pure animation video. 3rd person + POV. First you see the character being swallowed, then a POV inside esophagus/stomach goes! Binaural internal sounds.
The animation is based on my newest Digestive System v.6.0 model! Yes, this is the one I promised. It's awsomely realistic!
The video is available in F/f, F/m, M/f and M/m versions.

http://gastronautics.net/index.php?rout ... ry&path=63
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Zapor » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:36 am

DOWN THE HATCH смотрится довольно многообещающе, да (хотя что-то мне кажется ты опять где-то налажаешь, не обижайся :D ). Кстати, я думал ты все видосы и на свой сайт перезаливаешь, хули нет-то о_О
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:49 am

Zapor wrote:DOWN THE HATCH смотрится довольно многообещающе, да (хотя что-то мне кажется ты опять где-то налажаешь, не обижайся :D ). Кстати, я думал ты все видосы и на свой сайт перезаливаешь, хули нет-то о_О

Тыщу же раз говорила, не все разрешено продавать(((
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Zapor » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:33 am

Я про ворум вообще-то спрашивал. Ты там админ или кто? А? А?)
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:43 am

Zapor wrote:Я про ворум вообще-то спрашивал. Ты там админ или кто? А? А?)

Ну все правильно:) Там я заливаю все бесплатные видосы. А эти платные:) В ноябре будет еще один бесплатный, залью!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby filiberto » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Emi wrote:
filiberto wrote:Wow, really looking forward to a full tour video from you! I'd love a "magic school bus goes a bit to far and ends up in the toilet" type of video

Yea, nice. For now only stomach and esophagus are here, I must add intestines in case I plan full tour:)

I'll patentiently wait! I really enjoy your work, the quality and realness is simply astounding. Your "Full Tour with Lili" is fantastic, right up my alley, and I'd love to see it in animated form!
filiberto
Participator

Postby Emi » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:05 am

Thanks!^) I think I won't use Lili model for the new Full Tour as Lili is a bit buggy model. I'm thinking about using Lita, Ins or an absolutely new character for this video. Anyway, there will be 2 female versions (F/f and F/m), so, I will choose one of my old models (Ins, Eva or Lita) and the second one is planned to be a brand new female model. Time will show. I still work on the digestion system model, it's very big and complicated as I want it to be realistic:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:01 am

Act of Swallowing video, here, for free!:)
https://youtu.be/1K0Xx-iodbs
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 am

As promised, here I announce the March'2017 upcoming video.
Who is Mirona??

She is based on the model I've recently purchased! Here is the original: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/ja ... max/825210

THE MAIN THING is that I've collected money to purchase this model ONLY THANKS TO YOU - my sweet friends and fans who supports me on Patreon and buys my videos! THANKS TO YOU I'm able to do these animations and get these models!

Mirona is:
- My first female model with long hair!
- An awsome character for vore purposes and her mouth is so detalized!
- Looks more realistic than my previous models based on Eva.

Mirona's tiny prey sticked on her finger and helpless... She will play with it, lick it and smack it, and finally, eat it!...

OMG..

Support my work on Patreon and don't miss the video!
https://www.patreon.com/eatmei
Comment on The Finger *Announcement*
Attachments
The_Finger_Announcement.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!