Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Postby DOV27 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:50 pm

i´ve seen your videos since 2011, and you did it in AVARICE but nowadays you can do much better, i have many ideas...
DOV27
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:51 am

"RePlay 4": Official announce + internal Anigif!

Hiya, guys! I'm sooooooo excited about this month! You know why? RIGHT! There's already something like a tradition: Febrary is a RePlay month! This time I'm preparing something special. "RePlay 4" will include amazing close-up and internal mouth scenes, in-mouth-camera view of swallowing and much sticky saliva.

Good news for male vore fans! A male pred version of "RePlay 4" will be done too.

Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/eatmei
...and don't miss the hottest news! I also want to remind that prices got lower! Now, pledging only $10 you will get ALL of the newest animations in best quality! $6 is enough for "early access" to every video on Youtube.
Attachments
005-2.jpg
ImageImageImage
Emi
???

Blog: View Blog (12)

Postby Emi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:06 am

A cool tradition for all RePlay serious!!! The number 4 is going to be released in FEMALE and MALE version!

ImageImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:22 am

RePlay 4 Boot Drop anigifs!

ImageImageImage
Emi
???

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!