Gronc's Vore Art

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Gronc's Vore Art

Postby Gronc » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Im pretty sure I've seen your work elsewhere, but wanted to let you know its absolutely excellent. Its obvious you're a talented artist, especially for drawing a plump female form.

Thanks. I like plump women. And they are looking so good tight tied and stuffed.

Gentle_Grounds wrote:I love your drawings. Excellent talent I see. Great work.

Thanks.

The image don't show a vore scene but the story is about vore.
Enjoy and please, post comments.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gronc » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 am

Another themed vore image. Just suggestive.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gronc » Thu May 21, 2009 8:43 am

The Worm Cave story is complete.
Lots of vore and cleaned bones.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gronc » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Thats a new one but is a prevore image.
I don't know about the chances of this girl about to scape.
But she has no reason to complain. She can bend the feet and move the hands.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gronc » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 am

Testing colors.
My first time coloring.
Enjoy.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby voriator212 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 pm

i've seen art similar to this O_O

it is now and forever more....

this man right here
Attachments
1225022080113.jpg
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Motig » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:39 am

Gronc wrote:Testing colors.
My first time coloring.
Enjoy.

Hard to believe it's your first time! A+!
Motig
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gronc » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:28 am

Yes, I have another pics, but lots of them are not vore, so I can't post here.

Sorry Motig, this is not my first time with colors.
Is just my first finished work with colors.
I did several tests before.
And ever following tutorials on deviantart site.
Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby voriator212 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:10 pm

Gronc wrote:Yes, I have another pics, but lots of them are not vore, so I can't post here.

Sorry Motig, this is not my first time with colors.

well, are the other ones on DA as well?
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cobalt » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Very nice stuffs.... Keep it up, I"d like to see more! =D
Co~^.^

TriHard Kappa FrankerZ Kappa MiniK KappaHD TriHard TriHard WinWaker BibleThump BloodTrail <3
Cobalt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Motig » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:34 am

Gronc wrote:Sorry Motig, this is not my first time with colors.

Oh well, it's still awesome work! :)
Motig
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gronc » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:17 am

A new vore one.
Amazing soft and juicy meat very well tied.
Two more girlmeats ready to be vored.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby fwbrown61 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Halloo Gronc:

All right, it's time I broke down and sent some kudos your way. How much more good work does this artist have to do? Strike that: great work. Time I said so.

So I'll just say it, and more important, why. Whatever your other work in other areas, you've tapped into something remarkably unique, and with a remarkably creative talent, when it comes to erotic art. Check out all the stuff on the Net these days (if you've got a few minutes) and I'll stand my ground in asserting there's nothing else quite like a Gronc Girl out there (even though they're all essentially the same girl).

Where *did* you get this style anyway? (I have a guess, but shan't say here). Putting a woman in bondage, sure, we've all done that, all good erotic fun (or have I said too much? :-) ). But then there's your approach. That takes it pretty much as far as it can go. That's downright permanent in some cases; or looks it. This is a key to your work, I think. As symbolic as bondage is (no matter if it's a male or female in it) a piece of Gronc art says, in no uncertain terms, it doesnt get any better than this. Or tighter. It's not bondage, it's nearly body modification.

And the smiles you put on your women, those sensuous, sloe-eyed, always-big-boobed women. Then you put a hand grenade up her butt. Or a rocket, for God's sake. Seem to recall the first art of yours I saw was one of your Explosive Girls. Now why should *that* be erotic? Well, you can't look away, can you? Ditto the Crossed With Chains work. Complete fantasy, that, especially when you stop to wonder how those chains got through those girls. (I note the text accompanying the Meat Pendulum image; magic. I knew that. :-) )

But you don't stop to wonder about that, because the fantasy does in fact work, and strongly so. Bondage on the outside and on the inside. Who, upon seeing one of those images, is going to say 'Ohhhh yeah, I knew I had a fetish for that.'? You do now, buddy.

Which is another key. As much tons of artists have done damn near everything BDSM possible to the female (or male) form, here's one who puts something new on the table (since the girl's all but welded to it). Or rather, has a new angle to offer. The Ogre and the Maiden piece, for example. That's a genuinely original item, and genueinely excellent. Would it work with a woman in 'ordinary' bondage? Yes, but much less so.

And since we are on a Vore board, there's the Worm Cave. Something of a staple of Vore, perhaps, getting nommed on and swallowed by a big worm (or a plant, or a snake), but is that what we have here? No. We're talking a *Worm* here. This is a most well-thought out and well-done piece of Vorish fantasy. If it's not one of the best in the genre, show me better. And fleshed out (sic) by the text into something even better than that. There are goblins? Who are into Vore? Who serve a giant worm? And the girls are apparently volunteers?

Really. Speaking as a writer, wish I'd written that. That's pretty good, y'know? (understatement).

Whatever our fetishes and quirks, they can be easier to cope with when we can use 'em creatively to get something quality down on paper (or screen). That might be why anybody does anything artistic, come to think about it. What I would compliment most is how you've taken yours in a *very* creative direction. I get the feeling that behind each piece of art is a subtantially complete fantasy world (and an attitude towards matters fetishistic), out of which the art emerges; little of your work is 'one-off'. In the case of Worm Cave, I'd say that paid off splendidly.

(Sufficient to lead me to think of a sequel concept, if you want one; PM me if you like.)

Lastly, I'll note that the art itself is such clean, precise pen work, not a dropped stitch anywhere. It's quite assertive, actually, but there's also a straightforward simplicity to it. We are not given so much as to lead our eyes into seeing realism, in terms of shading and detail, but we are given quite enough to interpret shape and form. This is a cut above a 'cartoon' style, restrained and cool; excellent. The bodies are all perfect, not a mar or error to them, so I smell some real training backing this up, and no small experience with nudes.

Mind you. if you ever told any of the models you studied what you were going to do to their bodies, they might well have run screaming from the room. Or not; a kinky model can be a real gold mine for an artist. As a writer, I wouldn't know anything about that. :-(.

Anyway. I'll end this with merely the hope and wish that you can keep going. Don't let the kudos go to your head, draw what pleases you best, not the anonymous drooling mob, (now is there a reason why they're drooling?). And for God's sake ignore the trolls who snipe and the churls who snap at trivialities and imperfections. I hear tales of artists who've left Eka because of such twitness; when/if you meet with that, haul out this little epistle and reread as an antidote. And I remain,

Perfectly able to administer a supplementary dose if this one wears off,

Fred Brown.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
(I have a catapult. Unless you give me all the money, I will throw an enormous rock at your head :-) )
fwbrown61
New to the forum

Postby Gronc » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Firstly, thanks by so amazing words, fwbrown61.

When I drawing my pics I never think about the identity of girls and never think about different faces.
I just think about super tight ropes and restrains. The juicy meat of girls being squeezed and closed.
And nice types of perils for each girl.

In the Worm Cave series, the girls is part of a great symbiotic process.
And when they are abducted, the magic of goblins ever get the girl's minds and made her very obedient.
So the girls go with goblins and help them with preparations, helping to undress and getting the perfect positions to be well tied.
So the girls cannot scape and don't wanna scape because the magic domination.
Even when the domination is gone and the girls can struggle for freedom, they are just helping the goblins, doing the magic ropes even more tight.
In the truth the girls are voluntary unconscious.
I did this history like a endless history and I will love to see continuations by fans.

I think something about a girl in the real world, knowing what is being observed by goblins, and try to scape of magic invitation.
Maybe she's trying to save her friends who are also in sight of the goblins.
Or maybe by some kind of miracle, a girl almost getting yourself free, and running to scape across the cave, just to be bondaged by a goblins trap and being super ultra tight tied again, proofing that your fate is sealed.

I ever will continue doing my pics.
And the Gronc bondage will be ever more tight than normal.
Because my girls cannot be helpless. My girls need to be superbly incredibly helpless, like beautiful pieces of meat.

And I will do more explosive ones, more threaded with chains ones, and many another ones.
Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gronc » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:50 pm

The worm cave series in colors.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gronc » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Swallow time.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alexander_the_ant » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

I just absolutely loooove how you draw those big worms. <3 I just love them! But from the look of what you draw, you only draw humans as prey? Or can you do other types of prey too? Just curious.
Alexander_the_ant
Participator

Postby Gronc » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

Postby MsMorgan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Gronc, I follow you on Pulptoons, too, and I have to say, you are one of my very favorite artists! Please don't ever stop working!
MsMorgan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gronc » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks MsMorgan. I will post my all themed vore pics in my Eka's thread.

Thats a beautiful slavemeat.

Gronc
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!