Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:30 pm

(sigh) Well after all my ranting I have found I've been writing a heck of a lot lately. I thought the urge would pass but it hasn't. I'm writing a big story right now... so big I'm on part 3 already! It's about a woman whose mother has become a giant. The mother stays in the woods at her family's remote cabin, worried about exposing herself to the world. What food source do you think she turns to in order to survive? ;)

This story has been so fun to write, and it's full of ridiculous erotic nonsense that I make no apologies for throwing in there. There's a sexy giant milf, a chearleading squad, lots of swallowing, mouthplay and digestion, alien meteors and creepy supernatural voices.

Anyone interested in reading this? I may throw it up on GiantessWorld; thinking about it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby team1223 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Let's see here....

-Sexy people = Check!
-Cheerleaders = Check!
-Swallowing = Check!
-Digestion = Check!

Who wouldn't want to read this story? :D This one sounds like a lot of fun.
The world needs more micros on more pizzas.
team1223
Participator

Postby ElPortero » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 pm

WANT. :)
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 pm

I'll definitely read it. By the way, have you considered getting a deviant art account? That may open your work up to a larger audience, and people seem to be friendlier there.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 pm

mojo-2131285 wrote:I'll definitely read it. By the way, have you considered getting a deviant art account? That may open your work up to a larger audience, and people seem to be friendlier there.

I have a DA account, just for viewing purposes right now. I'll may look into how people post stories there.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:52 pm

I'd read it!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Electricwestern » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 am

I'd read it TWICE!
Electricwestern
Been posting for a bit

Postby nooneudknow » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 am

I'd love to read it! Let us know when it's posted please, or just post it up here?
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby binomialboy » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Okay, I normally don't comment on these boards, but the thought of another story from you, specifically one so sexy sounding, is just cause for me to express serious interest. I would love to see this story.
binomialboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm

binomialboy wrote:Okay, I normally don't comment on these boards, but the thought of another story from you, specifically one so sexy sounding, is just cause for me to express serious interest. I would love to see this story.

y u no comment?! lol
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 pm

So you know the little GI Joe figures? Not the doll-sized ones but the little action figures? Think of holding one in your hand. That's the scale I think I'm going for with the new story. So, thinking of that scale, how tall would the giant be if the 'normal' person was like an action figure to her? I think 50 feet is too small. You think? I've only seen the old 50ft woman movie and if they were accurate the people she grabbed appeared more Barbie-doll sized which is a tad too big for what I want.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 pm

I think something would have to be at least a third the size of a Barbie to be swallowed comfortably; that's about the size of those little figures. So a giantess would have to be about a 150 feet to eat a human without choking, I guess? I usually don't worry about details like that.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 pm

This is probably the scale I'm shooting for (see photo). I write so much vore where the victim is under an inch tall or much much smaller - this time I wanted it to be a bit different. It's more than a little unrealistic to swallow something so big but I think the giantess will get a better meal out of something larger than a gummi-bear. :o
Attachments
010674459.jpg
82.jpg
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deleteduser123 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:38 am

Go for it ZS, I think you can pull it off no sweat with that size. This story really sounds like it'll a be a fun read. :)

(and please ignore the fact that I've never commented on here before. I'm normally a lurker :p)
deleteduser123
New to the forum

Postby theheadsn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Glad to hear your writing more :) cant keep a great writer down ha
theheadsn
Participator

Postby mojo-2131285 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Have you posted the new story anywhere yet? I can't find it on giantess world. I'm definitely looking forward to reading it.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Haven't posted the new story anywhere yet. I was on vacation at Gencon last week in Indianapolis. Was anyone else there? ;)

My concept for the story is a young woman's mother who has grown into a giant and will start eating people. Well, I'm really far into it but I'm thinking of changing the character from a mother to a sister. The mother/daughter dynamic is fine, but some of the things that are happening in the story just don't fit with what a mother would do. So what do you all think? Should the giant be the main character's sister? Friend? Keep it as her mother? Any ideas?
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby amygurl » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 am

well personally the whole mother gts thing creeps me out, when i read a story i like to relate to the character interacting with the gts and imagine my self in her shoes so when the gts is supposed to be "my " mother it makes that hard, then again some people are into that since there are a lot of those stories popping up it seems.

while it's pretty clear what i think one thing you might consider is that if you make it a sister i doubt you will have to worry about alienating any other people who might have issues with a mother / daughter thing.

btw i am dieing to read this one! <3
i <3 to RP :) check out my thread if you're interested! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21462
amygurl
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:12 am

amygurl wrote:well personally the whole mother gts thing creeps me out, when i read a story i like to relate to the character interacting with the gts and imagine my self in her shoes so when the gts is supposed to be "my " mother it makes that hard, then again some people are into that since there are a lot of those stories popping up it seems.

while it's pretty clear what i think one thing you might consider is that if you make it a sister i doubt you will have to worry about alienating any other people who might have issues with a mother / daughter thing.

btw i am dieing to read this one! <3

Well if it helps at all the daughter isn't the one being eaten. :) I see what you're saying though, totally. I don't imagine myself in the story so it's not "my" mother. But if I did imagine that...yikes! lol So you think it would be less creepy if it was her sister? Or maybe I make it a friend and lose the family connection all together. Hmmm more ideas are coming even as I write this so stay tuned...
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

I do love cougars. How about a sexy step-mother whom the daughter doesn't know well? That way anything sexual she does won't be as weird.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!