Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Jpb83 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Just keeping this thread alive and hoping for zombie slaves return. I personally would be happy to contribute to a Patreon pledge if that were started.
Jpb83
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:56 am

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Jpb83 wrote:Just keeping this thread alive and hoping for zombie slaves return. I personally would be happy to contribute to a Patreon pledge if that were started.


Hi, thanks for the post. I'm still here! But unfortunately I have not returned to writing as of yet. But...an idea has started to form in my mind for a story in the same world as Dinner Party. If the urge hits I may actually sit down to write it.

I appreciate the support for Patreon. I have not set up something like that because I am notoriously inconsistent with content and I don't want to take people's money unless I am absolutely sure I can give them something. Hey, maybe having something like that would give me the drive (i.e. force me) to be more creative. Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.
User avatar
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby theheadsn » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:57 pm

Dinner Party was an AWESOME story. I would love to see you write again. Always have held your work in top regards, and definitely one of the better writers in the scene. Fingers crossed the bug actually bites you too write again
User avatar
theheadsn
Participator
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:00 am
Location: OC, California

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Gigatennisstar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Wow, can't believe this has been under my nose and with so many more amazing stories from such an amazing writer.
I just wanted to ask if anyone has Backstage at the US Pop Festival. I remember reading it a long while ago and never being able to find it and wanting desperately to revisit it. Can anyone help me out? It's be much appreciated :D
Gigatennisstar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:59 pm
Location: The Best Place Ever

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Gigatennisstar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Gigatennisstar wrote:Wow, can't believe this has been under my nose and with so many more amazing stories from such an amazing writer.
I just wanted to ask if anyone has Backstage at the US Pop Festival. I remember reading it a long while ago and never being able to find it and wanting desperately to revisit it. Can anyone help me out? It's be much appreciated :D

Nevermind found, page 27 as spears
Thanks so much for this beautiful archive! :D :D :D
Gigatennisstar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:59 pm
Location: The Best Place Ever

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Krauser » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:
Jpb83 wrote:Just keeping this thread alive and hoping for zombie slaves return. I personally would be happy to contribute to a Patreon pledge if that were started.


Hi, thanks for the post. I'm still here! But unfortunately I have not returned to writing as of yet. But...an idea has started to form in my mind for a story in the same world as Dinner Party. If the urge hits I may actually sit down to write it.

I appreciate the support for Patreon. I have not set up something like that because I am notoriously inconsistent with content and I don't want to take people's money unless I am absolutely sure I can give them something. Hey, maybe having something like that would give me the drive (i.e. force me) to be more creative. Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.



If you actually continue the world you had in Dinner Party I think I might faint. Thats my favourite story of yours and my favorite story in general for this sort of thing.
Krauser
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:06 am

Gigatennisstar wrote:Wow, can't believe this has been under my nose and with so many more amazing stories from such an amazing writer.
I just wanted to ask if anyone has Backstage at the US Pop Festival. I remember reading it a long while ago and never being able to find it and wanting desperately to revisit it. Can anyone help me out? It's be much appreciated :D


Thanks! I have that story. I can post it here if it isn’t already; it’s a very old one.
User avatar
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:11 am

Krauser wrote:
Zombie_Slave wrote:
Jpb83 wrote:Just keeping this thread alive and hoping for zombie slaves return. I personally would be happy to contribute to a Patreon pledge if that were started.


Hi, thanks for the post. I'm still here! But unfortunately I have not returned to writing as of yet. But...an idea has started to form in my mind for a story in the same world as Dinner Party. If the urge hits I may actually sit down to write it.

I appreciate the support for Patreon. I have not set up something like that because I am notoriously inconsistent with content and I don't want to take people's money unless I am absolutely sure I can give them something. Hey, maybe having something like that would give me the drive (i.e. force me) to be more creative. Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.



If you actually continue the world you had in Dinner Party I think I might faint. Thats my favourite story of yours and my favorite story in general for this sort of thing.


The idea is pretty well formed. Now to find time to write it out!
User avatar
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Gigatennisstar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:39 pm

I've been reading through a lot of your stories. So far I really love your World of Giants idea, the one's where giants just pop up and the world has to deal with them.
Stories like Day of the Giants, Swallowed at the Beach and Walk on the Beach, i really enjoy those. :D :gulp:
Gigatennisstar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:59 pm
Location: The Best Place Ever

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Gigatennisstar wrote:I've been reading through a lot of your stories. So far I really love your World of Giants idea, the one's where giants just pop up and the world has to deal with them.
Stories like Day of the Giants, Swallowed at the Beach and Walk on the Beach, i really enjoy those. :D :gulp:


Yes those are a lot of fun. Glad you enjoy them!
User avatar
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby houseboyforu » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:23 pm

Your stories are far and above the best in this space and you have demonstrated an incredible range in topics that you have addressed. I hope that you will get the itch to write again, but if you don't you have set an incredibly high bar for anyone who comes after you.
houseboyforu
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:30 pm

houseboyforu wrote:Your stories are far and above the best in this space and you have demonstrated an incredible range in topics that you have addressed. I hope that you will get the itch to write again, but if you don't you have set an incredibly high bar for anyone who comes after you.


Thanks for your kind words and thanks for reading!
User avatar
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jack27, SmaxTheDestroyer and 3 guests