Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby Jpb83 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Just keeping this thread alive and hoping for zombie slaves return. I personally would be happy to contribute to a Patreon pledge if that were started.
Jpb83
New to the forum

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Jpb83 wrote:Just keeping this thread alive and hoping for zombie slaves return. I personally would be happy to contribute to a Patreon pledge if that were started.

Hi, thanks for the post. I'm still here! But unfortunately I have not returned to writing as of yet. But...an idea has started to form in my mind for a story in the same world as Dinner Party. If the urge hits I may actually sit down to write it.

I appreciate the support for Patreon. I have not set up something like that because I am notoriously inconsistent with content and I don't want to take people's money unless I am absolutely sure I can give them something. Hey, maybe having something like that would give me the drive (i.e. force me) to be more creative. Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:57 pm

Dinner Party was an AWESOME story. I would love to see you write again. Always have held your work in top regards, and definitely one of the better writers in the scene. Fingers crossed the bug actually bites you too write again
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Gigatennisstar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Wow, can't believe this has been under my nose and with so many more amazing stories from such an amazing writer.
I just wanted to ask if anyone has Backstage at the US Pop Festival. I remember reading it a long while ago and never being able to find it and wanting desperately to revisit it. Can anyone help me out? It's be much appreciated :D
Gigatennisstar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gigatennisstar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Gigatennisstar wrote:Wow, can't believe this has been under my nose and with so many more amazing stories from such an amazing writer.
I just wanted to ask if anyone has Backstage at the US Pop Festival. I remember reading it a long while ago and never being able to find it and wanting desperately to revisit it. Can anyone help me out? It's be much appreciated :D

Nevermind found, page 27 as spears
Thanks so much for this beautiful archive! :D :D :D
Gigatennisstar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krauser » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:
Jpb83 wrote:Just keeping this thread alive and hoping for zombie slaves return. I personally would be happy to contribute to a Patreon pledge if that were started.

Hi, thanks for the post. I'm still here! But unfortunately I have not returned to writing as of yet. But...an idea has started to form in my mind for a story in the same world as Dinner Party. If the urge hits I may actually sit down to write it.

I appreciate the support for Patreon. I have not set up something like that because I am notoriously inconsistent with content and I don't want to take people's money unless I am absolutely sure I can give them something. Hey, maybe having something like that would give me the drive (i.e. force me) to be more creative. Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.

If you actually continue the world you had in Dinner Party I think I might faint. Thats my favourite story of yours and my favorite story in general for this sort of thing.
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:06 am

Gigatennisstar wrote:Wow, can't believe this has been under my nose and with so many more amazing stories from such an amazing writer.

Thanks! I have that story. I can post it here if it isn’t already; it’s a very old one.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:11 am

Krauser wrote:
Zombie_Slave wrote:

If you actually continue the world you had in Dinner Party I think I might faint. Thats my favourite story of yours and my favorite story in general for this sort of thing.

The idea is pretty well formed. Now to find time to write it out!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gigatennisstar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:39 pm

I've been reading through a lot of your stories. So far I really love your World of Giants idea, the one's where giants just pop up and the world has to deal with them.
Stories like Day of the Giants, Swallowed at the Beach and Walk on the Beach, i really enjoy those. :D :gulp:
Gigatennisstar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Gigatennisstar wrote:I've been reading through a lot of your stories. So far I really love your World of Giants idea, the one's where giants just pop up and the world has to deal with them.
Stories like Day of the Giants, Swallowed at the Beach and Walk on the Beach, i really enjoy those. :D :gulp:

Yes those are a lot of fun. Glad you enjoy them!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby houseboyforu » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:23 pm

Your stories are far and above the best in this space and you have demonstrated an incredible range in topics that you have addressed. I hope that you will get the itch to write again, but if you don't you have set an incredibly high bar for anyone who comes after you.
houseboyforu
New to the forum

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:30 pm

houseboyforu wrote:Your stories are far and above the best in this space and you have demonstrated an incredible range in topics that you have addressed. I hope that you will get the itch to write again, but if you don't you have set an incredibly high bar for anyone who comes after you.

Thanks for your kind words and thanks for reading!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thebestman » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:43 am

Checking in on ZS. You're the best at what you do in my opinion and I still check back here regularly to see if you've returned. How are things?
thebestman
New to the forum

Postby io1908 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:49 am

No hope, pal
io1908
New to the forum

Postby Draupnir7 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:50 pm

There's always some hope.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:45 pm

People come and go. Life changes, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse, and we are forced to move on from our communities. Sometimes its better to let the dead lie and move on to live our own lives than to dwell on those we've lost. Wherever ZS is, I'm sure he would prefer us to remember his contributions for what they were and not get ourselves down over his absence.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby io1908 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:24 am

Cuddlekins wrote:People come and go. Life changes, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse, and we are forced to move on from our communities. Sometimes its better to let the dead lie and move on to live our own lives than to dwell on those we've lost. Wherever ZS is, I'm sure he would prefer us to remember his contributions for what they were and not get ourselves down over his absence.

Yeah, I basically agree. What I appreciate the most in such cases is that people like ZS for example, they do what they do as long as they genuinely enjoy it, they're honest. ZS shared with us his work for free, just because he really wanted to share his passion with other like minded people, and that's wonderful, honest and genuine. It's not for the money, it's motivated by the pure passion of a person about a particular fantasy, and was offered generously only for the satisfaction of sharing it. I immensely respect such people and I can only be grateful that they exist and contribute. I wish ZS the best.
io1908
New to the forum

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:46 am

Hi everyone. I really appreciate that people check in with this thread, and I really appreciate the latest comments you all have made. I know it's been years, but maybe, just maybe, I'll get back to something. The main reasons for my lack of writing is that I used to do a lot of it at work during downtime (tee hee), which I don't have much of anymore due to job changes. I've been fortunate to advance professionally and I don't have the luxury to goof off at work anymore, :lol: . Also, as you may know, I think I posted it here, my wife passed away back in 2016 and you can see from my lack of writing that's about the time when I stopped. I moved on to other hobbies that would occupy my body and mind. If I sit too much with my thoughts, the grief gets too great.

But, I still love vore. I am still active with my photomanip thread here where I write little flash-fiction stories that go with the photos. I hope some of you enjoy those.

As for stories, who knows. To be honest I'm hard pressed for ideas. I've pretty much done all the scenarios that have obsessed me so much that I just had to write them out. I do have a folder of unfinished stories though. Hmmm, should I take a look and see if any could be completed?

My best to everyone.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LazySWV » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:41 am

Don't worry about it ZS. You've made what I consider to be the greatest contribution to vore so far, but of course everyone's tastes vary. I just prefer stories, and, well... F/f soft vore. It's a shame your new job doesn't allow you as much free time, but I hope you're enjoying your work.
Even if you never write again, you can be very proud of your efforts. As someone who is also *attempting* to contribute to the community, I know how difficult it is to write. Even having a story fully fleshed out in your head just seems to take so damn long to convert into sentences and then a readable story. You've already written so many, so it's not surprising you're running out of new angles on what's essentially the same ending each time! If new ideas are holding you back, message me and maybe if I throw some at you, you'll find some inspiration. Just curious, did your novel length story grow stale? It seems a monumental effort for a fetish work.

Whatever you get up to, good to know you're keeping on!
LazySWV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:52 pm

I agree o: I don't think any other author or content creator in general has had quite the impact as you. I mean, you're prolly my biggest inspiration for writing vore lewds in the first place, so If it weren't for your stories, I dunno if I'd be the writer I am today, and even now when I feel a bit off on inspiration, I go back and peruse some of your past works to get the creative juices flowing O: And, yeah, after a few dozen vore stories, one does start to ask themselves if they've just been writing the same thing over and over again, but lately I've been taking that as a challenge to find new ways to spin the old formula in interesting ways.

But yeah, as I implied in my previous post, you shouldn't feel compelled to return if it's too much. The fact that you were once a writer and that fact that you produced such great work is admirable in of itself. That said, I always think it's a shame to leave something unfinished, so if you feel the same way, then don't be afraid o:
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!