Getting To Know The Band Mascot - Emily's Tale

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Postby RedDragon12480 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 pm

Author's Note: I wrote this as a trial to see if anyone would read such a tale. It is based on a story from the ASSTR by the same name and I figured to write a Prequel to it.

Original Story
http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/ ... 2002/35664

Warning: The girl in this story is 14 years old. Anyone that is offended by underage zoophilia shouldn't read this. Everyone else, feel free to read and let me know what you think of my first every tale of Vore.

Getting To Know the Band Mascot - Emily

Emily smiled as she walked around the school to the girl's locker room. The building was empty except for her as she had one of the most popular responsibilities in the school now, and everyone was jealous. If only they knew why she had wanted it. At the age of fourteen, she was one of the youngest members of the band; playing the trumpet with much talent. She stopped by the room where she had the keys too and opened it up. She looked in on the cage and it's occupant, a Red Dragon and the reason the band had it's name now; The Red Dragon Brigade.

Originally he had been found in one of the schools buildings, a surprising discovery from out of no where. After the initial shock of actually finding a real dragon, it had been captured by animal control. Upon capture, they were surprised to find that it was not fierce or dangerous; its behavior resembled that of a dogs, tame, loyal, and generally stupid. After the wave of scientists studying it, trying to classify its origins, the school had been left with a decision: what to do with it. The issue was a messy problem that no one wanted to handle.

That was until she and a few other girls she managed to convince of her idea went to the school and asked for the dragon to be the band mascot. Now they took it to competitions and performances everywhere. She, having been the driving force for the school keeping the Dragon; volunteered to take care of it. She smiled as the creature looked at her with those cat-like eyes in anticipation of being fed by her. She chuckled a bit and said, "Don't you worry now; you will be getting fed very soon. Just need to prepare your very special meal tonight."

She closed the door and continued on her way to the Girl's locker room for the Gym. Entering the room with her bag, she smiled and dropped it. She began to take out some organic soap and shampoo that smelled like foods or spices and set them aside before looking down at herself with a grin. Emily wasn't like other girls in her mind as she had for a long time enjoyed the stories of Dragons, Knights, and young Maidens but she loved to rewrite the ending in her mind. The stories ended in her mind with the Knight dead and the young Maiden raped and than eaten alive by the mighty beast. That was part of the reason she worked so hard to get the school to keep the Dragon and tonight was her night as her parents were out of town till Tuesday and school wasn't in session again till that day as well with only the staff and janitors around Monday till the afternoon.

She began to undo her top and put it on the floor before dropping her skirt. She looked in the mirror as she popped her bra off next, her 38DD breasts springing free. Even at the age of fourteen, she was the wet dream of the every male in the school. Too bad they would never get to bang her ever as her panties came off her shapely ass and 30 inch hips, well...not a human male anyways. Completely naked, she went to the showers and began to wash herself off with only her hands so as to not risk any chemicals leaking onto her skin. Her hand running through her long, black hair.

She could already feel her arousal at the idea of what she was about to do as her right hand began to glide towards her pussy and her left cupped one of her large, firm tits and began to squeeze it rythmyically as her fingers slipped into her now wet pussy and she pumped them in and out. She slowly began to moan as the fantasy she had in her mind played out again for the final time before she actually made it happen. "Oh yes! Fuck me you marvelous beast!" She said loudly; not caring if anyone could hear. But with no one in the school, she was quite safe.

Her orgasm slowly started to build as her put her back against the wall of the girls group shower area and started to pant as she than started to say; "Oh yeah, take me and make me one with you." Her panting and moans getting quicker and louder till her body exploded in orgasm, her pussy squirting juices all over her hands. She began to take in deep breaths as she came down from her orgasm. She finished washing up and rinsed off before getting out of the shower and picking up her clothes and bag and dumping them in the garbage, making sure to bury them deep so they wouldn't ever be found. She wasn't going to need them where she was going afterall.

She than left the locker room, completely naked and made her way across to where the Dragon was kept in it's cage. Emily was glad for the lack of security cameras, even in the Dragon's room cause she didn't want any clue to what happened to her ever found for the Dragon's sake. She remembered the day she got to set eyes on the beast with it's long neck and strong chest. What truly had attracted her interest and her desire to do this was that large, round stomach. She had gone home that night and furiously masturbated, picturing herself inside that stomach slowly digesting away. The only thing she didn't get rid of were the keys as she needed them to unlock the cage.

Inside the cage, the Dragon watched as the door opened and the girl who had fed it came in completely naked. He hadn't been fed tonight or yesterday at all and this girl was looking very delicious, the right amount of fat and nutrious meat under her delicate, curvy skin. The smells coming off her made the appearance even more like she was food. The girl unlocked the cage, leaving the door closed as she went to the garbage can and dropped the keys into. The dragon than watched as she walked over like some of the other girls would when approaching the men of the school they found attractive. She opened the door and came in, putting a hand on him and just smiled for a bit as she looked at him.

Emily was on cloud nine now as she asked in her best sexy voice; "So darling Dragon, are you hungry?" She had made sure to not feed him when she was supposed too for a couple days to make sure he would be plenty hungry for tonight. The Dragon nodded yes, showing Emily what she already knew was that the Dragon was far smarter than anyone gave it credit for. She put her hands under her lucious mammaries and said, "Lick'em handsome." The dragon needed no urging as his long tongue, feeling like sandpaper, began to slide across the flesh of her beautiful globes. Emily purred in arousal and enjoyment at the feeling as her eyes slid down his long neck; knowing she would look so sexy stretching it out as the Band uniforms didn't allow her to show off her figure often. The look of his hard scales sending pleasurable chills down her spine. Her eyes than traveled to that strong chest and finally his stomach; so large and round and her desire to fill it with her very own body filled her mind.

But Emily had no intention of literall going down a virgin so she let her breasts go and her hands traveled across the smooth hard scales towards where she remembered the studies finding what amounted to his cock. Her fingers reached in and she found the first part of her final path. She looked at the dragon with lusty passion in her eyes and said, "I want you to first stuff me with that beautiful cock of your's, oh great beast."

The dragon was a bit mistified until he felt her trying to stroke his cock, and than mating instincts took over as his member became harder and longer. He looked down at the girl as Emily seemed entranced with the what she was seeing. She than bent over further and began to lick it a bit, sending pleasure signals into the Dragon's brain. He growled in pleasure as the girl seemed to be enjoying herself and making him feel better so he decided to just let her do what she wanted and worry about food later.
Emily's pleasure was rising quickly to what she hoped wouldn't be her last orgasm till she was reduced to a nutrient-rich Girl soup inside him. She intended to make sure she would last as long as possible in the dragon before either passing out from pain or lack of oxygen. The dragon's cock was long and slightly slimey looking but tasted wonderful. Shame this would be the only time that she would ever get to taste it. Her own pussy wet with excitement, she decided it was time to get this show on the road.

Emily pulled away from the Dragon with the gate open and out onto the floor. She got on her hands and knees and looked back with a smile on her face and said huskily, "Come and mate with me beautiful creature." The dragon was a bit confused as she smelled like prepared food but was acting like she wanted to mate. But the Dragon decided to mate with her and see where she was going with this as he moved his bulk towards and over her, his cock perfectly in line with her wet slit. She put her hand underneath and guided the head towards the slit and than pushed back as the Dragon pushed forward.

She strained until she felt a pop and than the cock thrust in fast and hard, causing Emily to howl in both pleasure and pain. She continued to groan and howl as the Dragon fucked her hard and furiously. "Yes!!!" She howled in her rapture as her huge tits hung beneath her, dancing mad as Emily just let the Dragon have his way with her. "Oh god!" She moaned as her first orgasm came out of the blue and coated the Dragon's dick in her juices, making it easier for him to slide in deeper. She could feel the head being slammed against her cervix as Emily pushed back against the Dragon. As Emily's first orgasm started to subside; "Oh God! I'm cumming again!" She yelled, cumming again a second time and even more juices coating the thick and powerful member slamming her.

She could feel the dragon's movements becoming harder and shorter as her second orgasm started to fade. Emily smiled as she had a feeling this meant the Dragon was about to cum now himself and than she could get on with the other half of her scheme. She grunted and than felt the cock start to pulse and ground herself against the dragon as hard as possible so that the cockhead and slit was against her cervix. She than felt the first and only white-hot jet of Dragon cum in her life be unloaded into her and howled as her entire body convulsed in a third climax; her pussy lips turning red and white from the sheer power of her orgasm. Her orgasm mixed both her juices and the Dragon's cum together till it was a white foam.

After nearly two minutes of continuous orgasm for Emily, she finally collapsed and pulled herself off the Dragon and his tool. She was no longer a virgin and had lived out part of her fantasy. It was no time for the next half as she looked behind her at the Dragon cleaning himself. He had to be very hungry now after all that and Emily smiled as she held a foot out. "Well, it's feeding time gorgeous. What are you waiting for?" Shaking her ass before rolling over onto her back, wanting to go down feet first so as to see what she looked like in the Dragon's neck. "Aren't you hungry?" She held her left foot up and shook it around a bit.

The Dragon looked at her for a minute before she saw in his eyes him finally realizing what she was doing. He bent his neck down and took in the one foot. Before he got too greedy, Emily slid her right foot in and began to feel herself being pulled in by the Dragon's swallows. She looked down as her feet were slowly outlined in the Dragon's neck, moving her toes around and watching the movements under the skin. She knew soon that her hips and than chest would be outlined in that neck, followed by her own head and locks of raven-black hair. Emily's pleasure rising as more of her long, sleek, sexy legs slid into the Dragon.

Her thighs started to slide in and than stopped as she felt that tongue fly up into her still sensitive pussy and the Dragon started to tongue-fuck her. Her hands immediately clenched her tits and her moans growing in volume as her pleasure once again was rising to a fourth orgasm. White light exploded as her eyes closed and her pussy spasmed again strongly, coating the Dragon's tongue in his cum and more of her juices; the beast lapping it up like it was honey. As her orgasm came down, the Dragon resumed swallowing; her sensitive and wet pussy vanishing into his mouth.

Emily smiled and looked down as the Dragon began to swallow strongly to take in her hips and waist. His eyes glazed over as he concentrated and used both suction and muscles to take in some of her widest parts besides her breasts. As her waist slowly vanished, she could feel her ass sliding with the tongue between her cheeks. She watched as her smooth stomach went to join in, her own ovaries and chances to have children being sacrificed for her to act out her greatest fantasy.

She watched as the long snout came up between her tits and spread them apart. The Dragon tried to swallow them but she realized that he would need some help. Going over them for the last time, pulling on the still erect nipples and moaning in pleasure; she began to squeeze them together. Soon, she felt the right one slowly being sucked in and than popped into the Dragon's mouth. The left soon followed much more quickly and she felt the roof of his mouth sliding over them.

Emily looked down at her body outlined in the neck and smiled, sliding her still free hands over the curves in the Dragon's neck. This neck made her look so much sexier than any piece of clothing could. With a final breath, she looked down at the Dragon and kissed him on the snout lovingly before leaning her head back, ready for the final plunge. Her head vanished, with her black hair following it in. All that now remained of Emily in this world was her arms and hands, which she waved about a bit as her arms slowly went in. She waved her hands and fingers as they were the only things left outside the Dragon before finally waving goodbye to the Dragon and giving a thumbs up as her hands than went into a now closing maw. The outline of Emily moved, being gulped down on till she was in the stomach, causing a substantial bulge that moved as she got comfortable.

Emily was now fully inside the Dragon, her greatest fantasy fullfilled as his stomach proved to be warm and comfortable around her. The air getting stale as she felt the Dragon moving and knowing she didn't have long till she would pass out from the lack of oxygen. A hand cupping a breast and her fingers being driven in deep into her pussy and she started to furiuosly masturbate as the stomach acids started to itch and than burn, pooling at the bottom. She distantly wondered how fast it would be for her to be reduced into nothing more than Girl soup with a few remnants mixed in. Her orgasm rising on final time until she screamed inside the Dragon's stomach, her disolving fingers being clenched by a melting cunt. Slowly, Emily came back down and started to breath more shallow as her brain tried to conserve oxygen. Emily smiled as she could feel the natural rythyms of the Dragon before finally thinking; "Perfect." She went unconcious, completely at peace with herself.

The Dragon was back in the cage as he heard the muffle, orgasm-driven screams of his meal inside him. His gut sagged heavily as he rose up and gave a great belch. He knew this meal would last him a good few days as he laid down, his stomach full and happy. The dragon went to sleep as his stomach processed the meal named Emily.

The End?
RedDragon12480
New to the forum

Re: Getting To Know The Band Mascot - Emily's Tale

Postby Razgriz » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 pm

pretty good :)
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Griffinsummoner » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:52 pm

Marvelous work, it's been a while since I've read something like that. Can't wait to read some more. I really liked the concept, and thought it was marvelously played out.
Griffinsummoner
Participator

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:34 am

(Oh that was beautiful..T_T)
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:06 am

great story, but i have a question.

why keep it so much like the original? seemed pretty much the same thing? or is it just me
theheadsn
Participator

Postby RedDragon12480 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 pm

theheadsn wrote:great story, but i have a question.

why keep it so much like the original? seemed pretty much the same thing? or is it just me

I wanted to keep it in the same spirit as the original as I might write more about this particular Dragon and the girls he downs.
RedDragon12480
New to the forum

Postby Q » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm

I remember greatly enjoying the original many years ago.

This new story compliments it very well and is also quite good.

Thank you for sharing. :)
Q
New to the forum

----

Postby Serabot » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:43 pm

----
Last edited by Serabot on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serabot
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:41 am

I was honestly wondering if there would be a "Sequel" to the original story...

Now we need a story about what happened to the original group of girls who petitioned to keep the dragon. Original story said they disappeared....
*wink wink*
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Imrhys » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Serabot wrote:Can anyone remember the site where this was posted to start with? There were several other nice stories there as well.. If anyone remembers.. *bump*

Follow the link at the top of this story, it takes you to the ASSTR archive it is stored at AND the base site too. ASSTR is a huge story archive site that i used to go to before I found the Portal and more stories directly to my likes.

ASSTR is a wonderful place for just sitting and reading for hours at a time.
Imrhys
---

Postby Imrhys » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 pm

I read this story years ago and am a bit surprised to finally come across a blast from the past.

Though I am normally not a fan of digestion *it comes and goes via my mood*, the bulges, her enjoyment, the sneakiness of the dragon, and how the whole scene is set up to make the vore *I love finally having a word for what happened in this story, I didn't at the time* climax work, I loved.

Mind you, I had to then as well as even now I feel it is teased, that she was mind controlled/manipulated in some fashion by the dragon. But that is just me and my love of MC. Which is what I originally went to ASSTR for >/////>

I need to go check up on ASSTR again, its been awhile :-D

PS: Apologies RedDragon12480, I clicked the link to the original story and I'll ummm... read through yours now. Though as you can see, I found the original one worthy as a story too >_>;;
Imrhys
---

Postby Little_Flare » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm

.... Flare wishes she was Emily. v///v
My Bio! ^vv^
http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Little_Flare

I be Flare, Fire Elemental Foxgirl! Playful, affectionate, adorable... and tasty. ~///^
Little_Flare
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedDragon12480 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Wow! I only posted this up two years ago. ^_^*** I really need to work on more of this Dragon and a few other Dragon/Woman tales.
RedDragon12480
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

*pops up* YA THINK?!

Heh, sorry. Anyway lots of us would love that to no end.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Harchus » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:43 am

I had no ides one of my favorite vore stories of all time had a fan made prequel... This is phenomenal. Love it!
Harchus
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!