My soft vore tales: Terror, furries, despair, drama

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: My soft vore tales: Terror, furries, despair, and grypho

Postby CharlieC » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:20 am

I apologize for this.

EDIT: Just want to clarify before somebody brings it up, I didn't actually draw any of this... I just rearranged the panels and added the captions. :p
Last edited by CharlieC on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharlieC
???

Postby Marked » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:12 am

Exquisite Lolno, simply... Exquisite.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 4ofSwords » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:46 am

That was perfect.
4ofSwords
???

Postby Marked » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Hey there, I don't know how I missed this for so long, but I'm loving Taste of terror. Just read the first for parts in rapid succession, and I must say I am quite taken with it. This is another of those very rare stories that both disturbs me in a good way, and challenges my assumptions of what a vore story can be. So well done on that count.

Particularly, I love the idea of a pred being so devoted to one prey. Having Damian able to literally know everything about his prey, and having that part of why he chose him, is very exciting on some level. The sadism was a bit extreme at first, at least to what my normal tastes are like, but by the third part I was really getting into it; it helped a lot to see the story unfolding from Damian's point of view. I'm a bit busy with things going on in my life, but I am very much looking forwards to reading additional parts of this story, as well as taking a look around the rest of your gallery TheGuyWhoKnows.

Also, I got shivers from the animated gif in your sig, after reading the story and knowing what those words mean to Damian. Mmmmm so perfect, exquisite. All I can say is you really have a way with words, so much that you pretty much made a catch phrase for your story and predator.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheGuyWhoKnows » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:00 pm

lolno wrote:I apologize for this.

[ http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7922/damianjustmetyou.gif ]

EDIT: Just want to clarify before somebody brings it up, I didn't actually draw any of this... I just rearranged the panels and added the captions. :p

Oh... oh god...

It's beautiful. As Marked says... just exquisite. Damian, you utter, wonderful, hideous maniac.

So silly, so beautiful, so ludicrous... I love it. May even upload this myself...

Marked wrote:Hey there, I don't know how I missed this for so long, but I'm loving Taste of terror. Just read the first four parts in rapid succession, and I must say I am quite taken with it. This is another of those very rare stories that both disturbs me in a good way, and challenges my assumptions of what a vore story can be. So well done on that count.

Ooh. Hello. Thank you very much indeed. I'm glad you've enjoyed so much.

And yes, I admit disturbing was kind of what I wanted. The pure emotions of the piece were simply wonderful to play around with. And challenging your assumption? Well, I'm very flattered about that, but could you elaborate? To tell the truth, I was always a little surprised by the reception TToT got. I know it's pretty good, but in a community of vore with such delicious prey everywhere, and reformation running riot, the idea of bringing back a certain, specific person to eat them again didn't seem that unique to me. *shrugs* Oh well. :3
Particularly, I love the idea of a pred being so devoted to one prey. Having Damian able to literally know everything about his prey, and having that part of why he chose him, is very exciting on some level.

Yes. Yesyesyes. I love Damian's devotion - I kept getting shivers up and down my spine while writing some of his musings: dear god, his obsession is just so strong... And the telepathy started out as a device to allow the gryphon to tease his prey as Alex slid down... and ended up as a fully-blown plot: the Voidtouched, of which Damian is one of the most powerful. It is delicious, and so good for dominating Alex - Damian has him mind and body, leavinng just the fox's soul to try and struggle back... which is just the way he likes it.
The sadism was a bit extreme at first, at least to what my normal tastes are like, but by the third part I was really getting into it; it helped a lot to see the story unfolding from Damian's point of view.

Heh. Well, I'm glad I've managed to corrupt you so... I started out in a similar way, really, not wanting to go too extreme. And then... well, things just got darker and crueller, and little Alex's suffering was so much fun...

For the addition of Damian's point of view, though, you have Dangerous to thank. I had seriously not considered it at all... and then I tried it, went, "mother of god this gryphon is wonderful..." and have never looked back.

I'm a bit busy with things going on in my life, but I am very much looking forwards to reading additional parts of this story, as well as taking a look around the rest of your gallery TheGuyWhoKnows.

Aww. Thank you. I hope you enjoy what you find.

Oh, and please, call me Guy. Or Goldeneye, if you want. ^v^

Also, I got shivers from the animated gif in your sig, after reading the story and knowing what those words mean to Damian. Mmmmm so perfect, exquisite. All I can say is you really have a way with words, so much that you pretty much made a catch phrase for your story and predator.

That signature is wonderful - another gift from LN, creator of "Kill me definitely" up there. :silly: He really got into Damian's mind. "Exquisite" indeed... to tell the truth, that's actually my favourite word in the entirety of the English language, so I do tend to put it in whenever I can. :P

Catchphrase? Um, sorry... which part is the catchphrase?

Anyway, thank you very much indeed for such kind comments. I really can't say how happy they make me. ^^
Voracious Gryphon Overlord of the portal, sadist, and writer.Beware the Goldeneye.

TheGuyWhoKnows
---

Location: Dancing amidst the terror-fevered inferno of your beautiful little mind. Exquisite...

Postby Marked » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 am

And yes, I admit disturbing was kind of what I wanted. The pure emotions of the piece were simply wonderful to play around with. And challenging your assumption? Well, I'm very flattered about that, but could you elaborate? To tell the truth, I was always a little surprised by the reception TToT got. I know it's pretty good, but in a community of vore with such delicious prey everywhere, and reformation running riot, the idea of bringing back a certain, specific person to eat them again didn't seem that unique to me. *shrugs* Oh well. :3

I suppose when you break down the content of the story to single prey, m/m, digestion with reformation it doesn't seem that unique, but then again, you go out of your way to outright call Damian a murderer, which isn't something I hear used a lot to describe preds. Add to that I was actually very surprised after the first part when I saw it was still Alex, just reading the first part as was posted here I got the impression that Damian really intended to kill and eat hi once, and that would be that.

No, the challenging of assumptions isn't the contents so much as the hmmmm, poetry, if that is the right word. I have always felt that true poetry doesn't care if it is in verse or if it rhymes and such, poetry is a collection of words that cause the reader to enter a certain emotional state. In this case, I felt disturbed, even as someone who considers himself a pred. I felt Alex's torment and horror, and I also felt Damians glorious obsession and hunger. Again, using emotionally charged words like murderer help to set it apart. So to me, your story is more than just something to get off to, it elevates the genre of vore to a piece of poetry, while still being a coherant and very entertaining story. So when I say challenges my assumptions, I mean that it sows me what a piece of art vore has the potential to become.

For the addition of Damian's point of view, though, you have Dangerous to thank. I had seriously not considered it at all... and then I tried it, went, "mother of god this gryphon is wonderful..." and have never looked back.

I did notice Dangerous's contributions while I was reading the early parts of this thread, and kudos to him for suggesting it, but it was you Goldeneye, who was able to do an exquisite job of getting into Damian's head.

"Hello Alex," "He's so perfect," and "Exquisite" for starters, just typing those words again brings me back to that exact feeling your story created in me. That's what I mean by a catchphrase, they let me not just remember the story, but feel that poetry I was talking about all over again, instentaniously. I have actually been muttering exquisite at stuff I like, and even went so far as to call my mate "perfect", just the way Damian would have done, and oh, it was really worth it. ^_^
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nephilim » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:21 am

Yes I absolutely believe vore can be an art form. I love when it's used as a writing device, story motif, and erotic element (:
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby Marked » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 pm

TheGuyWhoKnows wrote:"Exquisite" indeed... to tell the truth, that's actually my favourite word in the entirety of the English language, so I do tend to put it in whenever I can. :P

Sorry couldn't resist.

Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CharlieC » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Marked wrote:
TheGuyWhoKnows wrote:"Exquisite" indeed... to tell the truth, that's actually my favourite word in the entirety of the English language, so I do tend to put it in whenever I can. :P

Sorry couldn't resist.

10/10 would look at again

Also, is it safe to assume that's not a glass of wine that Alex is in... but a glass of another red substance, possibly one made by Alex himself? :p
CharlieC
???

Postby Marked » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:22 pm

lolno wrote:Also, is it safe to assume that's not a glass of wine that Alex is in... but a glass of another red substance, possibly one made by Alex himself? :p

That is an excellent question!

:D
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheGuyWhoKnows » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Marked wrote:

Sorry couldn't resist.

...Oh god...

Oh dear god. :lol:

Damian is just that kind of sleek, classy, cruel badass. He would.

And of course the red substance isn't wine. Apart from anything else, imagine how much wine you'd need to get a Voidtouched gryphon drunk! Whereas Essence d'Alex is delicious, healthy (Although not so much for the fox) and involves hurting Alex, which Damian approves of. IT'S PERFECT!

Marked wrote:

I suppose when you break down the content of the story to single prey, m/m, digestion with reformation it doesn't seem that unique, but then again, you go out of your way to outright call Damian a murderer, which isn't something I hear used a lot to describe preds. Add to that I was actually very surprised after the first part when I saw it was still Alex, just reading the first part as was posted here I got the impression that Damian really intended to kill and eat hi once, and that would be that.

Heh. It was going to be. It really was. But Damian realised in the moment that Alex died that he could not simply only eat him once. He felt far too much desire for that. So Alex comes back, to scream all over again...

And well, what Damian does is perhaps more similar to murder than what a lot of preds do: he does it not because it's necessary to live - Damian is functionally immortal, not needing food or even breath at all - but simply because he likes it. It is murder in a very, very cruel sense.

No, the challenging of assumptions isn't the contents so much as the hmmmm, poetry, if that is the right word. I have always felt that true poetry doesn't care if it is in verse or if it rhymes and such, poetry is a collection of words that cause the reader to enter a certain emotional state. In this case, I felt disturbed, even as someone who considers himself a pred. I felt Alex's torment and horror, and I also felt Damians glorious obsession and hunger. Again, using emotionally charged words like murderer help to set it apart. So to me, your story is more than just something to get off to, it elevates the genre of vore to a piece of poetry, while still being a coherant and very entertaining story. So when I say challenges my assumptions, I mean that it sows me what a piece of art vore has the potential to become.

Aww, thank you. The emotions of a vore scene are a huge part of the appeal for me, and I try to emphasise them as much as I can. And poetic? Now I am blushing. i'm pleased that all the time I spend messinga round with word struture and rhythm, instead of GETTING ON WITH THE STORY, have paid off. ^^

I did notice Dangerous's contributions while I was reading the early parts of this thread, and kudos to him for suggesting it, but it was you Goldeneye, who was able to do an exquisite job of getting into Damian's head.

Hehe. I'm glad you feel I've done him well - for Damian is an absolute monster. I'm scared of my own creation. D:

"Hello Alex," "He's so perfect," and "Exquisite" for starters, just typing those words again brings me back to that exact feeling your story created in me. That's what I mean by a catchphrase, they let me not just remember the story, but feel that poetry I was talking about all over again, instentaniously. I have actually been muttering exquisite at stuff I like, and even went so far as to call my mate "perfect", just the way Damian would have done, and oh, it was really worth it. ^_^

Ah, those are delightful, I will admit. I feel flattered that they've come to encompass it all for you, so thank you greatly. ^^ Those little phrases of pure evil...

And that sounds like it must have been a lot of fun. Dare I ask what his reaction was - because it don't matter what it was, it would be worth it. And I'm glad I've spread the exquisite around a little. It needs to be spoken more! :3
Voracious Gryphon Overlord of the portal, sadist, and writer.Beware the Goldeneye.

TheGuyWhoKnows
---

Location: Dancing amidst the terror-fevered inferno of your beautiful little mind. Exquisite...

Postby Marked » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 pm

TheGuyWhoKnows wrote:Damian is just that kind of sleek, classy, cruel badass. He would.

And of course the red substance isn't wine. Apart from anything else, imagine how much wine you'd need to get a Voidtouched gryphon drunk! Whereas Essence d'Alex is delicious, healthy (Although not so much for the fox) and involves hurting Alex, which Damian approves of. IT'S PERFECT!

In-case you don't get the reference, it's based on the "feel like a sir" rage face comic.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/feel-like-a-sir

And yes, yes he would.

And honestly, the liquid in the glass is of little importance. It is, of course, Alex himself who is the fine wine, carefully raised and tended, aged to perfection and seasoned with just a taste of nightmares. And oh how exquisite he is.

I thought at first to have him curled up in the glass, but then again, he'll never give up, never accept his fate as a delightful little beverage, so of course he would try and escape, but really, how far is he going to get?

TheGuyWhoKnows wrote:Ah, those are delightful, I will admit. I feel flattered that they've come to encompass it all for you, so thank you greatly. ^^ Those little phrases of pure evil...

And that sounds like it must have been a lot of fun. Dare I ask what his reaction was - because it don't matter what it was, it would be worth it. And I'm glad I've spread the exquisite around a little. It needs to be spoken more! :3

His hasn't read the story, tisk tisk, but it was a positive reaction. I, of course, am no where nearly as sadistic as Damian, even on one of his good days. I was however trying to channel a little of his obsession and twisted kind of love for his little one, and that worked out just fine. ^_^

Speaking of which, I finally got around to reading part 5, and...

The little fox tastes unbelievable, squirms like nothing – like no-one – I have ever felt inside my throat before, and his terrified, innocent mind... takes my unneeded breath away. The merest glimpse makes my heart stumble and flutter – and to my embarrassment, it has actually stopped once or twice during over our glorious encounters. That is the ecstasy I feel: so much that were it not for my... unusual constitution, I would have died a thousand times over from Alex’s beauty.

Yes, oh God yes... Damian you insane bastard.

You true outdid yourself, both in making sure there was plenty of good meaty set up, as well as going so far as to have Alex suffer a true digestion at the hands of his murderer. You know, I really enjoyed that Alex finally got some significant lines of his own this time around, that finally he is giving into his rage, and finding it as utterly futile as his begging. Oh, and that little scene where while eating Alex, Damian used his tongue just so on Alex's legs to make them twitch? Yeah, had to take a little break from reading at that part. ^^;

The snuggling, oh the snuggling... What must it feel like to be held in a predators claws? You, so, so scared, knowing what your fate was to be, wanting to run, or just to get it over with, but no, not yet, first we have to snuggle, first your predator has to 'protect you', keep you warm, keep you safe. How bone-chilling must his warm breath feel against your flesh as he smells you in; him reviling in the fact that you are all his... How frightful his gentle caress down your back with razor sharp claws... How your heart would sink as your muscles gave out struggling against him, how your spirit would fall when you heard his stomach growling softly, invitingly, for you. Yeah... yeah I enjoyed the snuggling immensely.

If Damian ever wanted to... I would love to see him take Alex and snuggling him, not for what seemed like hours, but actual, literal hours, playing with him, tormenting him, for possibly all of one night, sun down to sun up, not giving him a break to sleep. No respite, nothing except knowing that once again, he would meet the same fate. How slowly might the hours pass, minute by minute, or second by second, all the while in his captor's "loving" embrace. Then again, I think that would even be a torment for Damian, trying to fight back his hunger for his heart-stoppingly beautiful little one, while said little morsel struggles underneath his aching claws, so so exquisitely...

One question: Has Damian ever thought of other was to murder his little pet besides soft oral vore? While I completely understand Damian's desires for Alex, I was wondering what eating him has to do with it. Of course he has no physical need to eat him, and from what I can tell, he gets off on the sadism of destroying something so innocent and good, he hungers to see Alex in all his miserable pain and torment, but where does his desire to actually go out and eat him every time come from. I know this is a vore story, but I think that even if Damian was to rip Alex limb from limb, or crush him under his paws, I would still consider this a vore story because of the metaphorical way that Damian is consuming his prey so completely. With all of those fancy voidtouched powers, I am sure there are a thousand exciting possibilities in store for our little fox...
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheGuyWhoKnows » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Marked wrote:
TheGuyWhoKnows wrote:Damian is just that kind of sleek, classy, cruel badass. He would.

In-case you don't get the reference, it's based on the "feel like a sir" rage face comic.

Ah, I knew it was one of those. Hehe... "Like a cruel and sadistic gryphon"

And yes, yes he would.

And honestly, the liquid in the glass is of little importance. It is, of course, Alex himself who is the fine wine, carefully raised and tended, aged to perfection and seasoned with just a taste of nightmares. And oh how exquisite he is.

Indeed. Damian approves of your taste: no matter how delectable his blood and tears may be... they are as nothing to Alex, Alex himself, who is everything Damian adores.

I thought at first to have him curled up in the glass, but then again, he'll never give up, never accept his fate as a delightful little beverage, so of course he would try and escape, but really, how far is he going to get?

How far? The precise distance he can travel before he ends up back in the gryphons clutches is exactly equal to the distance Damian decides to let him escape to before he snatches him back. That is the adorable thing about Alex: he just loves life too much to accept that his is dead, and has died in the hot, dark belly of a gryphon many tortuous months ago. He'll never give up on hope... and so he can have it eternally crushed, over and over. Such is his perfection.

TheGuyWhoKnows wrote:Ah, those are delightful, I will admit. I feel flattered that they've come to encompass it all for you, so thank you greatly. ^^ Those little phrases of pure evil...

His hasn't read the story, tisk tisk, but it was a positive reaction. I, of course, am no where nearly as sadistic as Damian, even on one of his good days. I was however trying to channel a little of his obsession and twisted kind of love for his little one, and that worked out just fine. ^_^

Mmm. Well, it sounds like you did it very well! ^^ Although obviously, you're not as sadistic as Damian. I'm not sure it's actually possible to be as sadistic as Damian unless you are actually Damian. And I really, really, really hope you aren't. D:

Speaking of which, I finally got around to reading part 5, and...

The little fox tastes unbelievable, squirms like nothing – like no-one – I have ever felt inside my throat before, and his terrified, innocent mind... takes my unneeded breath away. The merest glimpse makes my heart stumble and flutter – and to my embarrassment, it has actually stopped once or twice during over our glorious encounters. That is the ecstasy I feel: so much that were it not for my... unusual constitution, I would have died a thousand times over from Alex’s beauty.

Yes, oh God yes... Damian you insane bastard.

You true outdid yourself, both in making sure there was plenty of good meaty set up, as well as going so far as to have Alex suffer a true digestion at the hands of his murderer. You know, I really enjoyed that Alex finally got some significant lines of his own this time around, that finally he is giving into his rage, and finding it as utterly futile as his begging. Oh, and that little scene where while eating Alex, Damian used his tongue just so on Alex's legs to make them twitch? Yeah, had to take a little break from reading at that part. ^^;

I honestly didn't really notice how they were starting to develop... but Damian and Alex are really changing with each installment. That was so much fun to do... and even more so, when he just realised how hopeless it was. The despair of someone who is realising (again, thanks to his wonderful gift of hope) that there is no way out, no light at the end of the tunnel, no escape from his pain.

And aww... tickling foxes is so much fun. I can imagine him simply licking at it, over, and over, and over... until he slowly starts to wear it down to the bone, flesh and blood siphoned and tasted as the fox struggles and weeps in despair. Damian looooves his little one - every last cell of them. ^v^

The snuggling, oh the snuggling... What must it feel like to be held in a predators claws? You, so, so scared, knowing what your fate was to be, wanting to run, or just to get it over with, but no, not yet, first we have to snuggle, first your predator has to 'protect you', keep you warm, keep you safe. How bone-chilling must his warm breath feel against your flesh as he smells you in; him reviling in the fact that you are all his... How frightful his gentle caress down your back with razor sharp claws... How your heart would sink as your muscles gave out struggling against him, how your spirit would fall when you heard his stomach growling softly, invitingly, for you. Yeah... yeah I enjoyed the snuggling immensely.

Ohhh.... well, dear god did I enjoy that comment immensely. I adore snuggling, and that is exactly it: the juxtaposition between terror and comfort, soft warmth and icy dread... and being slow close and so intmate to your murderer that you are little more than a lump in his thick, dark plumage... yes, I said I was an absolute snuggle fanatic as well. I'm delighted you appreciate it.

IIf Damian ever wanted to... I would love to see him take Alex and snuggling him, not for what seemed like hours, but actual, literal hours, playing with him, tormenting him, for possibly all of one night, sun down to sun up, not giving him a break to sleep. No respite, nothing except knowing that once again, he would meet the same fate. How slowly might the hours pass, minute by minute, or second by second, all the while in his captor's "loving" embrace. Then again, I think that would even be a torment for Damian, trying to fight back his hunger for his heart-stoppingly beautiful little one, while said little morsel struggles underneath his aching claws, so so exquisitely...

...oh. Oh...

An entire night, knowing what will happen when the sun rises, simply slumped helplessly against the gryphon as Damian nuzzles him, strokes him, smells him, caresses him... and all the while, whispers his gentle words into Alex's ears. Every moment is agony - he is one second less of this terror to endure, and and yet he is one second closer to that dark, cruel throat. Alex's voice gave out long ago. The gryphon won't let him see a clock, the world outside is hidden... how long has it been now, then? Is he approaching his last hour of life already? Or is it barely midnight yet - or even earlier? How much pain will he suffer? He feels the purr of his predator, and tries to summon yet another sob, nestling close with his eyes leaking endless tears.

Oh, I like this idea. :D

One question: Has Damian ever thought of other was to murder his little pet besides soft oral vore? While I completely understand Damian's desires for Alex, I was wondering what eating him has to do with it. Of course he has no physical need to eat him, and from what I can tell, he gets off on the sadism of destroying something so innocent and good, he hungers to see Alex in all his miserable pain and torment, but where does his desire to actually go out and eat him every time come from. I know this is a vore story, but I think that even if Damian was to rip Alex limb from limb, or crush him under his paws, I would still consider this a vore story because of the metaphorical way that Damian is consuming his prey so completely. With all of those fancy voidtouched powers, I am sure there are a thousand exciting possibilities in store for our little fox...

What eating has to do with it? Very simple, really: despite everything he is and he has gone through, Damian is still a predator. He does not need any sustenance, but his stomach is still capable of enjoying the pleasure of a heavy load of meat. Damian eats for the one reason he does everything: his own pleasure.

And Alex... Alex is simply, on top of everything else, the most delicious creature Damian has ever found. You said it yourself - every second he spends with him is a sweet torture, as his tongue aches to caress that shivering, snowy fur, that throat rumbles to feel the lithe body of the fox squirming as he slides down it... in addition to teh incredible pleasures it causes, though... Damian loves the symbolism of swallowing another. He takes their life into himself, dominating them so fully their world becomes nothing but him. And then he kills them: their life snuffed out at his whim. The power is nothing short of godlike.

But that doesn't mean his tortures can't tenderise the meat. I've been getting into paws recently, and Damian's seem very appropriate to experience the ecstasy of his little toy next...

TheGuyWhoKnows
---

Postby nephilim » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Is 'paws,' like, some off-shoot of a foot fetish? :silly:
nephilim
???

Postby Marked » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:59 am

nephilim wrote:Is 'paws,' like, some off-shoot of a foot fetish? :silly:

It certainly can be basically the furry equivalent of a foot fetish, but it can very any where between realistic animal paws to "human" feet with a little pad or claws. Even has it's own section on furaffinity along side vore, and it can be very fun. :D
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CharlieC » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am

<_<

>_>

*cough*

I think I'm partly to blame for that last part...
CharlieC
???

Postby Marked » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:49 am

Hmmm I might have to go back and reread (and what a terrible fate that would be!), but I don't believe much has beem made of Damian having lion paws yet. Sure, he has used his eagle claws in just about every way, but I think there are also advantages to his other half so to speak. A little bit of tenderizing goes a long way...

Ahh I can see it now, little Alex whimpering and scrambling helpless as a mouse on the ground, as Damian traps his fluffy tail under a single paw, then lets his own tail ideally caress his prey, as if he is hardly paying attention to Alex at all. Of course, he's only letting Alex think that, as he delves into his love's mind to taste his handiwork. And when he is done with that, he could get his other limbs in on the action :). If you ask me, there is something simply delightful in the feeling of ones prey wriggling like a worm between ones toes, able to break them with a simple curl of ones toes, followed by a crunch.

What could be better? May I suggest a little mud as well? Slick and wet and cool between the toes, but ready to absorb the warmth and perhaps even flavor of the victim. Something to really impose the worm aspect? If indeed our °favorite°(pleasedontcomeafterme) Gryphon is a fan of using his paws, I bet he'd just love the feeling of smushing something flat into the ground, make it writhe for air, before granting a brief respite. Yes, poor Alex had better learn how to hold his breath, especially if Damian is going to be at it all night... It's a shame for him that the staining of his pure white fur with something so dirty and foul is a marvelous thing to behold... And how marvelous when his tormentor lovingly cleans and purifies him with a lick of that long tongue.

Now I feel bad for Alex, I fear nothing good for him will come from my words, but it's like Damian says, does he really expect me to turn down such an exquisite proposition?

And yes Goldeneye, I'm going to keep saying things like this until you write the next part. :p muhahahaha!
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nephilim » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 pm

I love paws (:
nephilim
???

Postby Imrhys » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 am

nephilim wrote:I love paws (:

No, you just love sadism :D
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Re: New Story:The Taste of Terror

Postby Atrum Equitus » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:49 am

TheGuyWhoKnows wrote:A NOTE OF WARNING: if you're someone who's liked the series so far, but are less keen on the sadism part, you may want to skip the latter part of this story - after the asterisks. I tried this from Damian's perspective, and well... I get carried away very easily.

Contains: Gryphon/griffon/griffin, Arctic fox, anthro, furry, soft vore, swallowing, unwilling, emotional and physical torture, blood)

THE TASTE OF TERROR
CHAPTER 3: MIND OVER MURDER

TheGuyWhoKnows 2012-03-03

Your writing is absolutely beautiful my friend and so deliciously sadistic, it's darkness is all consuming, pulling me in, closing my eyes and filling my mind with wailing whispers of cruelty and torment and sealing them away with my own pleasure, gained from reading your fantastic work! Not just your ideas, but your vocabulary, your use of the English language is exquisite it's beautiful, so dark, so hideous and perfect. You're now my favourite online author my friend, and I've read a LOT of online writings hahaha well done, seriously you're VERY very gifted, please use your gift man, please, please, please don't let a talent like this go to waste :) I think you could go far as a published author :) Something to think about haha.
Atrum Equitus
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!