Soft Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins (10/12/17 New Story!)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Soft Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins!

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:30 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/403505 - A Venomous Kiss (F/F)

This story contains loli rape and loli digestion. You have been warned.

A young girl and gets bit my a strange centipede woman. She gets away, or so she thinks...

This story idea is technically a year old, so it's glad to finally get it off my chest. This is my third go at a same size story, so I hope it's to everyone's liking o:
***Cuddlekin's Vore Stories***
This link contains: Lolis, people eating lolis, lolis eating people, lolis eating lolis, and... you probably get it...
Cuddlekins
Participator

Blog: View Blog (107)

Soft Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins! (8/3/17 New Story!)

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:53 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/408840 - Pleasure Sprite (F/f Non-fatal, technically-willing)

Okay, here's the deal with this one.

One night, I was lying in bed and this came to be suddenly, and I was so excited to write it. I sat down and churned out page after page until, iunno, the more I thought about the idea, the less I liked it. Still, I finished it, because I figured I'd let you guys be the judge; it's a fairly... novel concept:

A girl buys a sex toy that's actually a tiny lifelike loli. Antics ensue.

Special thanks to an anonymous friend for the Japanese dialogue. He seemed fairly confident with most of it, but if anyone here reads it and it seems incoherent, lemme know.

Also, if anyone reads the English stuff and it seems incoherent, lemme know, too. Like I said, I kinda ran outta steam on this story.
This link contains: Lolis, people eating lolis, lolis eating people, lolis eating lolis, and... you probably get it...
Cuddlekins
Participator

Soft Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins (10/12/17 New Story!)

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:09 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/420299 - Dollhouse Nightmare (F/ff loli pred)

Man, this ended up being waaay longer than I'd expected.

Soo, a woman is shrunken and is forced to be a doll for a loli. Loli stuff happens, and people get eaten. Good times.

This is for the people who wanted adult prey being eaten by a loli pred. It's an idea I'd been sitting on for a while but I didn't really have much of the specs worked out. For example, I had two different endings planned, so I picked one at the last second and rolled with it. I hope I picked the right one O:
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Soft Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins (10/12/17 New Sto

Postby io1908 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:58 am

You're the next best author after zombie slave on here, and I mean it as a compliment. Given his chronic absence, I suppose you're number one now. Thanks for your contributions, always enjoying them. Hope you don't run out of inspiration :)
io1908
New to the forum

Re: Soft Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins (10/12/17 New Sto

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:37 am

Well, I wouldn't say I'm the best, there's gotta be someone out there better o: I draw a lot of inspiration from Zombie Slave, tho, so I can see where someone could draw parallels o:
Cuddlekins
Participator

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!