Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins! (10/4/20 New Story!)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Cuddlekins's Vore Stories (Updated 8/4/2012)

Postby stellakiro » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:58 pm

MAKE MOAR NOW!!!! XD :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
stellakiro
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sehnsucht » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:07 pm

I remember enjoying your first story, and really took a shine to the second when I've read it just now. You have a talent for swift but detailed description that makes the actual vore scene seem fresh and exciting. I loved the undressing and tasting, and I particularly liked the fact that the snake-girl never spoke---just did the natural thing. Well done!

(I'm not sure what age the characters are but it might be a good idea to tag it as underage if the girls are intended to be young.)
Sehnsucht
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WritingZeal » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 pm

These stories are really awesome. I love the descriptions of how the girls are tasted and slurped down. I really appreciate how the monsters can't (or won't) speak their language too
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby Cuddlekins » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:06 am

Ah, wow, suddenly, a few replies to respond to O: Lemme poke the thread so ya guys know I didn't forget about you~

Thanks a bunch :3 I'm glad someone enjoys what I've written so far. Glad ya guys like the mute preds, too. Aside from them probably not really speaking any recognizable language, I just prefer it that way. I know some like their preds verbally assaulting their prey, but my girls aren't out to ruin someone's day; they just wanna eat X3

As for age, I think the only one where I may have hinted it was Melanie, who I mentioned being in her "late teens" She could be 17, but she could also be 18... I guess it's pretty ambiguous because I'm too lazy to decide either way :B
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Cuddlekins's Vore Stories (Updated 10/2/2012)

Postby Cuddlekins » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 am

I said I didn't forget about you :3 For those who like spider-girls, multiple prey, and a little foot action, check the first page; I finally got to it~
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby WritingZeal » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:20 pm

These stories are amazing! I love the way you write and how you describe the whole way down and everything!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Ah, thanks for your kind words :3 Yeah, I guess I'm always disappointed when other artists and writers waste a good moment like the mouth, the slide down, or even some time in the stomach. A good sequence should cover all the bases from capture to, at the very least, the prey in the stomach , and that's what I aim to do, and I'm glad you think I did a good job~ \o/

I actually have my next story mostly planned out! Gonna be just a bit different, but I promise I won't stray too far from what you guys expect from me.
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Indighost » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Pretty good stories. I think the way you describe the internal scenes is uniquely good quality, a level that few others in this community have reached. Although I don't generally like monstergirls (how can you just throw away a perfectly good butt?!) I enoyed these stories.
Indighost
---

Postby Cuddlekins » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Thanks, that is the most flattering thing anyone's told me about my vore stories :3 I'm actually more used to writing more serious fiction, occasionally with fetish elements but more or less written to tell a story, not just for, well... you know.

Anyway, just finished a 15-hour marathon of Pokemon Black 2, which I've been playing since I bought it early on launch. Still have a bit to go before I finish the storyline, but in the meantime, I wish to write more while this idea I have is fresh on my mind :3 I'll try to have it done by the end of the week, since I have some friends turning 21 in a few days @@;

Keep your eyes open, since I hope to keep you folks entertained as much as possible, especially after the longass gap between my 2nd and 3rd story. :<
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:17 am

As I promised, here's a new story! Due to me having reached the character limit on the OP, all stories from here on out will be posted in a new post. I apologize in advance to anyone who preferred them all being in one place for easy reference. ^^;

Here. Still, monster-girl vore, but the monster-girl isn't the one doing the voring this time <3

Birthday Present (F/f, Oral, Soft, Loli Human Predator (non-nude, naturally), Fairy Prey)
It's the night after May's birthday. As she sits in bed enjoying her new goodies, she finds herself hosting a tiny fairy in her room! Oh, did I mention that the birthday girl gets a little hungry? Yeeeeah, now I got your attention.
Spoiler: show
Somewhere in the forests of the American Northwest, long after sunset yet long until sunrise, with rain pouring down with great vigor, there stood a large, white house. The house would have been all but invisible in the darkness had it not been for a single, glowing window on the second story. This window belonged to a bedroom. It appeared fairly basic: Its floor was wooden, its walls and ceiling were white, and it contained a wooden dresser and a full-sized bed, covered with a fluffy, blue blanket.

Sitting on this bed was a young girl, of Asian descent, her long, straight, black hair falling over her back and shoulders and pair of thin-framed glasses over her eyes. She had on only a tank top and soft, blue pajama pants, the legs of which ended just above her ankles, leaving her feet completely bare. Her body had a young shape, breasts and curves practically nonexistent, though it was clear they were beginning their development.

“Mmm, this computer is pretty fast,” she said in a gentle, youthful voice. “Such a nice present!”

She sat upright on her bed, a laptop sitting on her thighs, her tiny fingers typing away on its keyboard. Surrounding her were several items of hers: a half-open card, “Happy 15th Birthday, May” written inside with a couple twenty-dollar bills sitting inside. There was a plastic plate covered with remnants of chocolate cake and ice cream which she had eaten hours prior. An unopened Nintendo 3DS XL alongside an unopened copy of Pokémon White Version 2 leaned against her hip, and finally, a large brown teddy bear, probably half May’s height, sat opposite the girl on the bed.

May sighed as she looked at the screen of her new computer, which glowed with an instant messenger window plus an internet browser, showing a tabloid website with nonsense headlines such as “Lake Erie Monster Real?” and “Explorers Vanish on Lost Pacific Island”. Her brown eyes, a bit droopy from boredom, glanced around her screen as she typed out messages to her friend. She sighed once more as she typed out a final message before closing the laptop, setting it aside. As she laid it on her bed, however, a soft yet persistent tapping reached May’s ears. A shiver of fear ran up her spine as she quickly turned to face her window.

“W-What was that!?” squealed May. “Who’s there!?”

A small humanoid figure hovered against her window. Still somewhat uneasy, May crawled across her bed to the window and looked closely at the figure. It was a small, completely nude girl, no taller than probably five inches. Her skin was extremely pale, and her short, messy hair appeared to be a dark bluish color. However, that being extraordinary in itself, May was transfixed by the tiny girl’s rapidly-beating dragonfly wings, which glowed with a dim white light, making the girl stand out against the darkness.

“A-a fairy...?” May gasped as she stared at the tiny thing. “It can’t be...”

May blinked and rubbed her fists against her eyes and looked again. The fairy was, indeed, there, looking up at her with big, sad eyes at May, her hair and body dripping wet from the ongoing downpour.

“Hmm... you must want out of the rain,” said May. “Lemme open this window, for a second...”

May reached up and grabbed the top corners of the window, flipping the locks before sliding her hands down to the ridge on the bottom, pulling the window up. In flew the fairy, accompanied by a cold, autumn breeze along with many rogue raindrops finding their way through the window. May quickly slammed the window shut and looked back at her tiny visitor, who was curled up on her blue blanket, leaving a damp imprint where she laid.

“So, uhh...” began May as she looked down at the fairy. “Do you have a name?”

The fairy blinked before pulling herself upright, sitting cross-legged and looking up at May, her head curiously tilted.

“Uhh, a name?” May continued as she pointed to herself. “Like... I am May.”

She pointed to the fairy.

“You?”

The fairy merely blinked at May before yawning and falling backwards, laying flat on her bed and watching the ceiling fan spin above her.

“So, you don’t speak, huh?” the girl concluded. “Well, hmm... What could I do with such a tiny little person in my room...”

May sat with her legs out in front of her and stared at the fairy. Her hips were somewhat curvy, and her breasts appeared to be of a moderate size and firmness. Watching the fairy’s belly expand and shrink and she breathed, May heard a sharp grumble from her own stomach. She held a hand against her abdomen, and the ache of hunger started to take its hold on her.

“Nngh, maybe I should’ve eaten more during the party,” May groaned. “I’d go get a snack, but my folks’ll yell at me if they see I’m not asleep...”

May looked again at the fairy. Her pale skin appeared flawless and smooth, and her face had an almost angelic quality to it, her wide blue eyes blinking curiously as they darted around the room.

A thought entered May’s head. A scenario played through her brain from beginning to end. She looked away from the fairy, before looking back down at her empty stomach. It didn’t take long, however, before her eyes slowly drifted back to the fairy, who began to slowly sit herself back up. May’s mouth salivated wildly. Her right arm began to shake as she resisted the urge she was feeling.

“I-I shouldn’t,” May whispered to herself. “T-that’d be... too much...”

May’s stomach growled again, and the hunger pains worsened. All the while, her eyes remained glued to the fairy, transfixed on her slender figure.

“B-but...” she murmured again. “I-I’ll never get this chance again... S-she looks so...”

May’s hand slowly began to reach for the fairy. Midway, she quickly stopped herself.

“Ungh, this’ll be so weird...” May groaned. “But I’m so hungry...”

Just like that, she gave in; May’s arm reached forward, and her hand slowly wrapped itself around the fairy’s body. She lifted the tiny girl up from the bed and up to her face. As May lifted her other hand to push up her glasses, the fairy gazed at her, a gentle look of innocent curiosity in her eyes. May’s hand slightly opened, exposing the fairy’s fair-skinned, practically hairless front to her. Her lips parted slightly, allowing her shimmering pink tongue to poke out into the open air. In a quick motion, May pressed her tongue against the fairy’s thighs, licking up her tummy, over her breasts, and under her chin, leaving her nearly covered in slobber, before sucking it back in.

“Hrmm... Mmm...”

May let the taste sit on her tongue as the fairy’s eyes widened with confusion. It was a subtle sweetness, as if the fairy was coated in powdered sugar, yet there was a vague vanilla-like aftertaste as the sweetness waned on her tongue. May looked down to the fairy, and smiled. Once again, her mouth opened, just slightly, as her hand lifted the fairy to her mouth. Then, inhaling, she inserted the fairy’s head and shoulders, closing her lips gently around the tiny one.

The fairy squealed and began to wriggle in May’s grip. The large tongue greeted her, its tip splashing against her face. She whimpered as the soft, warm muscle revolved around her head and washed across her shoulders repeatedly. As saliva oozed over her face, the fairy held her eyes and mouth shut, trying not to inhale as the slime crowded her orifices. May, her tongue still tasting her prey, sucked on the fairy, letting her slip in deeper to the cavern. She felt the fairy’s tiny breasts bump over her bottom lip as they entered.

At this point, the fairy opened her eyes. the base of her wings were inside, providing a tiny amount of light. She could see the tongue shimmering in the light, shifting as it went back and forth between her breasts, rotating its tip against the masses, in an almost massaging motion. She let out a light moan as her nipples were tickled by the tastebuds of May’s unrelenting tongue. Just before too long, though, she felt the lips loosen around her body, and she was suddenly jerked backwards, back out into the room, where May’s large, spectacled eyes were once again upon her.

“I’m sorry, little fairy,” said May in an almost sincere tone. “I didn’t expect you to be so tasty...”

The fairy only squealed as the air from the ceiling fan met her damp head and chest, sending a chill down her spine. The hand holding her suddenly tilted back, her tiny feet swinging forward and her head falling back.

May looked down at her prey. Her legs were kicking frantically and she was screeching incoherently. She could feel flimsy wings buzzing between her hand and the fairy’s back.

“You’re pretty cute,” May said softly. “It’s a shame you’re really yummy...”

Once again, May inched the fairy towards her mouth. As she steadily opened up, the fairy looked forward, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. With a quick thrust of her leg, she kicked May’s bottom lip, her bare sole pinching the soft flesh against May’s teeth. May, with a soft whimper, quickly jerked the fairy away, and lifted her other hand to caress her lip.

“O-ow,” May cried. “That kinda hurt...”

The fairy ceased her struggles as she gazed up at May, panting uncontrollably with fear.

“I’m sorry,” said May, “but I’m really, really hungry...”

The girl lowered her hand from her lip as she gently tilted her head back, her other hand keeping the fairy over her lips. She opened her mouth yet again, her tongue slightly hanging over her lip as the fairy’s feet approached. The tiny prey squealed again as she kicked violently at May’s mouth, but she was held just out of reach by the giant hand holding her torso.

“Aah~”

May’s mouth widened as the fairy was suddenly thrusted forward. Before she was able to react, the lips quickly closed back up, binding her legs together in a tight seal of flesh. The fairy was only able to wriggle her hips and twist her feet as May’s tongue met her soles. She winced as the smooth tip rubbed up and down the length of her tiny feet, saliva oozing between her toes.

May’s eyes closed as she let her tongue have its way with the fairy’s feet, which frantically writhed as she continued to taste them. Slowly, she began to suck, letting the fairy’s thin legs slip into her mouth. The fairy felt May’s taste buds rubbing against her calves as they entered and whimpered helplessly. The tongue pushed its way between her calves, licking between and over each leg.

May hummed as she opened one of her eyes, looking down at the fairy, partially trapped in her mouth. Still enthralled by her prey’s taste, she let her tongue swirl around the fairy’s legs for several more seconds before slowly pulling her out, her lips remaining closed around the fairy as May released her. As the fairy’s toes were once again exposed to the light of the bedroom, May’s lips were once again sealed, quickly spreading out from a puckered state to a gentle smile.

“I wish I could just keep tasting you forever,” said May as she stared at the tiny, shivering fairy.

Once again, a low growl boomed from May’s impatient stomach. The girl looked down at her belly, then back at the fairy. May’s smile widened as she reached up and pressed her finger against the nosepiece of her glasses until her glasses slid up snuggly onto her face. Her tongue appeared out from her mouth again, this time to sweep across her lips eagerly.

“But I’m hungry, so...”

The fairy suddenly felt herself rising. All the while May kept her eyes on her, even as she tilted her head back as far as she could. Holding the fairy by her shoulders, May let the fairy’s feet dangle inches over her face.

“In ya go!”

The fairy looked down, watching as May’s smiling lips opened with a quiet smacking sound, the chasm of her maw expanding until she could see all the way down, the squishy flesh of May’s throat twitching with eagerness to envelop its prey. The tongue, with the desire for but one final taste, curled out over her bottom lip. The fairy felt her entire body shiver. She hung limply, lightheaded from hyperventilation, gazing down into the maw of the girl.

With that, May opened her fingers, and the fairy dropped. Before she could think to react, to maybe beat her wings and divert herself away, the fairy fell the few inches down, and was suddenly enveloped by humid warmth as her back splashed onto May’s tongue.

The fairy shuddered as May’s tongue squirmed under her, like a slimy, organic waterbed. Saliva dripped onto her belly as she looked back behind her, the light of the bedroom slowly shrinking. With a shriek, and quickly rolled onto her stomach and scrambled towards the light. She reached a hand forward and grabbed May’s lip and pulled herself halfway out. The light of May’s room was quickly snuffed out, however, as the tongue quickly slid out from under her, curling itself over her face. The fairy reached ahead of her, her hands grasping for the light as the tongue slowly pushed her back inside.

May’s mouth was once again closed as the fairy’s escape was foiled, her tiny arms still sticking out from her lips. With a muffled giggle, May lifted a finger to the fairy’s hands, gently pushing them in. With a quick slurp, the fairy’s arms were quickly engulfed, May’s finger pressing against her puckered lips, sealing the tiny one’s fate.

Inside, May’s tongue undulated beneath the fairy, whose wings kept the mouth lit. She helplessly watched at May’s pearly white teeth closed in front of her, sealing off her escape. She rapidly beat her wings, but they only rattled against the roof of the mouth.

May, blushing as she consumed the fairy, curled her tongue over her mouthful. The fairy noticed May’s teeth part as the tip of the tongue suddenly snaked over her left arm, washing over her shoulder before receding back and curling to the right, stroking that shoulder, as well. It then returned to its resting position before rising up under her, pinning her to May’s hard palate.

“Mmm...”

May stroked her tongue up and down the fairy’s body, letting the flavor permeate her entire mouth. A small wisp of drool drip from the corner of her mouth, the sweet taste overwhelming her.

“Mmmmmmm...”

The fairy felt the force of suction on her legs. Slowly, she started to slip backwards. Nervously, she looked behind her, at the muscular walls of May’s throat, glistening as the light from her wings glowed in the darkness. Her heart dropped. She quickly looked forward and desperately tried to struggled away from the gluttonous pit. However, even as she shimmied forward with all of her might, between the suction from behind and subtle undulations of the tongue under her, she continued to slip backwards.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm~”

Finally satisfied with savoring her prey, May slowly tilted her head back again. She felt the fairy’s squirming mass inching towards her throat. She smiled as the fairy wriggled against her tongue and all of the soft tissue in the back of her mouth. She sucked the fairy as far back as she could before, finally, she attempted to swallow.

The fairy was suddenly overwhelmed by motion all around her. All of the flesh around her suddenly contracted, jerking her backwards. She let out a scream as she felt May’s throat close around her legs, sucking her down. She reached forward in desperation, the warm flesh quickly taking her. She sunk down to her shoulders when, suddenly, she stopped sinking, even as the walls of May’s gullet rippled around her, trying to pull her down with all of their might.

May gagged as she felt a lump in her throat. She lifted a hand to her neck, gently stroking it with her fingers. Keeping her head back, she grit her teeth and sucked her mouthful back as much as she could with one mighty gulp.

As the fairy sat stuck in May’s throat, all of the flesh around quickly wrapped around her, again. The walls holding her lower half loosened and, just like that, she dropped. May’s throat muscles quickly caught her, tightened around her, and began to gently carry her down...

May grumbled and stroked her throat as she felt the lump free itself and make its way down her esophagus.

“Jeez, that was harder than I expected,” she groaned. “I never swallowed anything so big before...”

The fairy squirmed futily as May’s esophagus carried her down. The tube rattled rhythmically while the fairy passed by the heart, beating loudly and oppressively inside the girl’s body. Beneath her, though, she could hear the growls and gurgles of her destination. A few more seconds of sliding down passed, and the fairy felt a warm gust across her legs. She slid a bit deeper and her body, too, felt the warmth. Then, after a long, slow descent, she fell freely as the esophagus let go of her, landing on her back with a splat onto the floor of May’s empty stomach.

May, her stomach no longer paining her so, let out a satisfied sigh as she placed a hand on her tummy.

“Dee-licious~” she giggled, her cheeks still red from the experience. “I wish I could do that more often!”

The fairy weakly sat herself up. Her wings still glowed, giving her a dim view of her surroundings. The floor of the stomach was lively, appearing likes the waves of a swimming pool. All around her, the fleshy walls swayed and rippled as if they were sheets in a gentle breeze. Up above, the sphincter from which she dropped dripped with saliva onto her head. Indeed, there were puddles of the stuff all over the bottom, where the liquid settled in the deepest regions. Various deep-sounding noises came from all corners of the fleshy prison.

The fairy struggled forward, getting to her knees. Her wings suddenly spread out and beat rapidly, and she flew forward. She crashed against the stomach lining with a dull splat before falling back to the bottom. She lifted her arm to wipe slime from her face before turning to the opposite side of the stomach, her wings catapulting her forward into the wall once again.

May felt her prey bouncing around inside her. A warm sensation washed over her entire body, and she rubbed her belly and let out a long sigh.

“Oh man, she’s really going crazy in there,” she said through her sigh. “This feels so good. It’s like I’m getting a massage inside of me...”

The fairy frantically ran herself into May’s stomach over and over again. Her attempts, however, were in vain. With each flight, she flew slower and slower. Finally, she kneeled in the center and flung herself upward. She crashed with a splat against the ceiling before tumbling back down. She landed on her back, laying limply as the stomach slowly undulated around her.

Outside, May lifted her shirt from her abdomen, and softly poked her tummy.

“Aww, done already?” she sighed. “Oh well. Thanks for letting me eat you! You were so yummy!”

She let go of her shirt and let it fall back over her belly.

“Man,” she said to herself. “No one is going to believe this...”

May looked at her laptop, still closed and shut down, near her feet. She reached for it, stopped, then looked at the unopened game and game system next to her.

“Eh, they don’t need to know,” she concluded. “Time to try this game out! Been putting it off for too long~”

May quickly unboxed the DS and Pokémon game and played it for many straight hours as she digested her fantastic meal through the twilight hours after midnight. With all that happened and everything she received, it was certainly a unique birthday that she would never forget for as long as she lived.

I hope this is satisfying. Enjoy, guys~
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Cuddlekins's Vore Stories (Updated 10/10/2012)

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:12 am

Something tells me there will be a sequel to this one. Every time a fairy gets eaten, a creature always gets REVENGE.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Indighost » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Cuddlekins wrote:I apologize in advance to anyone who preferred them all being in one place for easy reference. ^^;

If you want a gallery on the site, just request one from Eka. That way, your fans can watch you (get an automatic notice when you make more stuff).
Indighost
---

Postby Cuddlekins » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm

MisterEbony wrote:Something tells me there will be a sequel to this one. Every time a fairy gets eaten, a creature always gets REVENGE.

Hmm, now there's an idea :3 I'll need to think it over a bit...

Indighost wrote:
Cuddlekins wrote:I apologize in advance to anyone who preferred them all being in one place for easy reference. ^^;

If you want a gallery on the site, just request one from Eka. That way, your fans can watch you (get an automatic notice when you make more stuff).

That may be something I pursue in the future o: 'specially if I ever get back into drawing vore. Yeah, I'll think about that, too :3

Mk, sooo, I've been brainstorming for a fifth. Again, something a bit different, but not too much so o:
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Alright, as per the suggestion, I know have a Gallery on Eka's <333

http://aryion.com/g4/view/226805

I'll post stories here, from now on, then just link 'em in my thread :3 Thanks for the support!
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 am

School Lunch
http://aryion.com/g4/view/226974

"Summer goes to have lunch with her best friend, Anna. However, she's unaware of what Anna wants for lunch, and it's not anything the school is serving... 'cause let's be honest, that shit sucks."
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:29 pm

I haven't used this thread in a while, but I figured I'd bring it back in order to get the word of my stories to people to might check the forum more often than the galleries :3

Taste of Winter
http://aryion.com/g4/view/227339 (Shrinking, F/FF, Yuki-onna pred)

Attack of the 100-Foot Loli
http://aryion.com/g4/view/227832 (Giant Loli pred, F/FFF, mild city destruction)

Feast At the Bay
http://aryion.com/g4/view/230112 (Giant Octogirl pred, F/FFFF)

Picnic in the Woods
http://aryion.com/g4/view/230734 (Giant Lamia pred, F/F, tongue rape, loli prey)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Cuddlekins's Vore Stories (Updated 12/20/2012)

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:13 am

Something To Hide
http://aryion.com/g4/view/233318

Contains loli vore and unbirth.
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Cuddlekins's Vore Stories (Updated 12/20/2012)

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:06 pm

*blows the dust off this thread*

Man, it's been a while since I've posted here. I actually forgot I had a thread here D: No matter, I'll update with all of my updates since then~ I know some check the forums more often than the galleries :3

Just a note that I am now taking Story Commissions starting at $25! I have one slot, but I take preorders, so PM me if you want something.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/237293 - Impromptu Performance (Commission)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/238506 - Glass of Water

http://aryion.com/g4/view/247328 - Forgetful (Commission)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/249840 - The 100-Foot Loli Strikes Again

http://aryion.com/g4/view/253049 - The Lady's Secret

http://aryion.com/g4/view/254841 - Keeping Her Safe (Commission)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Cuddlekins's Soft Vore Macro/Micro Stories!

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Damn, wish I had money. I know exactly what to ask for.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: Cuddlekins's Soft Vore Macro/Micro Stories!

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun May 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Here's my latest story about a fairly straightforward threesome, except one of the participants is an unwilling shrunken girl :V

http://aryion.com/g4/view/265109 - A Toy

Anyway, at this point commissions are open starting at $30 plus $10 for every prey character after the first. Check my gallery profile's Commission Status tab for more info.
Cuddlekins
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!