DoubleOSnake's Stories

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

DoubleOSnake's Stories

Postby DoubleOSnake » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to DoubleOSnake's Tavern of Tales! Grab yourself a seat and ready your eyes for stories of all kinds! From gentle soft vore to tantalizing digestion, eaten by maw or butt or the mouth between your legs, you'll find whatever peeks your interests here and if you don't, just ask and I'll see if I can conjure you up whatever you desire.

I'm now taking commissions! If your interested in having me write you a story, check out the info below. :-D

Rules

First, contact me here on Eka's with either a detailed outline or a thorough explanation of what kind of story you want, the setting, the characters, and how you want them to eat/be eaten. If you want a story with your own original setting/characters, please tell me as much as you can about the setting and the characters. If an outline isn't provided, I'll write one up based on the info provided and have you look at it. If you like it, I'll get to work!

Other things to know
>You have the right to ask for the rough draft anytime during the writing process.
>If you would like to remain anonymous or you don't want your story posted, let me know in the PM.
>If you'd like to post your the story in your gallery, go right ahead. Just make sure to give credit where credit is due.
>I'm still settling for a commission model. Pricing, Payment Methods, and number of slots are subject to change.

Pricing

First things first! All payments must be USD and made through PayPal.

The general rate for normal, full length stories is $15 per 2000 words, however there may be extra fees based on the complexity and content of the story (i.e. your own original setting/characters, setting/characters I'm unfamiliar with, etc). The more details you provide, like bios, the less you'll have to pay. You'll only have to pay when the story is all finished.

*Price Updated*Short Stories are $15 for the whole story (plus fees), no matter the word count. So even if your Impromptu tale ends up at 4000-6000 words, you'll still only have to pay the $10 and fees. For those unfamiliar with Impromptu Tales, these are quickly written short stories that usually fall between 500 to 2000 words (2-3 pages) and get right into the action with only a little bit of plot. Perfect for those who just want the vore.

*Price Updated*Mini-Stories – At a general price of 10$, these are cheapest and quickest stories to write. You won't have to worry about providing much info and there's only two fees I'll charge are Number of Characters and character details which, like the Mini-Story itself, will be much cheaper than the usual fees.

I am willing to trade depending on what we're trading for and if I'm having a inspiration dry spell, I may open for requests. Just send me a pm and we can discuss the details.

Other things to know
>If the story becomes too expensive for you, we can work something out.
>There are no refunds...unless your like a time wizard than can refund the time I spent writing.

Will Do / Won't Do
What I enjoy writing.
>Original Stories and Fan Fiction
>F/F and F/M
>M/F
>Willing and Unwilling
>Same Size
>Micro/Macro
>Digestion
>Full-Tour
>Fatal
>Non-Fatal
>Weight Gain
>Soft Vore
>Oral
>Unbirth
>Anal Vore
>Cleavage Vore
>Navel Vore
>Cock Vore (Futa-only)
>Traps *New*
>Humanoids like Lamias/Nagas, harpies, succubi, etc.
>Feral Preds
->Snakes
->Octopus
>Dragons/Dragoness
>Absorption
>Shrinking
>Stuffing
>Cooking
>Panty Entrapment
>BDSM
>Anything else? Let me know.

What I'm willing to do:
>Inflation
>Farts
>M/M *New*
>Scat *New*

What I will not do.
Unless I am super convinced, I will not write these. However, most of these are eligible for the Patreon-exclusive Rulebreaker Mini-Stories (marked by the *).
>Furry*
>Pony
>Gore*
>Diaper
>Watersports.*
>Underage

Contact

I'm almost always paying attention to my messages, so just PM me anytime. Make sure you title it in some way that tells me you want to commission me.

Keep an eye out for a blog entry or my old forums for commission openings. Thanks for you time and if you're interested, don't be shy!

Table of Contents.
Spoiler: show
A Vore Fantasy: Journeys of a Ser Morgan - This one I'm proud of. So after many hours of playing Skyrim, watching the hobbit, and reading MetalForever's Foodenia comic while writing another fantasy story, I felt inspired to write a vorish fantasy story. Its the first part of a story filled with adventure, friendship, and vore.
WARNING: Story contains implied digestion
Akaria - The Journey of Ser Morgan Chapter 1.rtf
(37.96 KiB) Downloaded 876 times

Journeys of Ser Morgan: Chapter 2 - http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 4#p2151344

Journeys of Ser Morgan: Chapter 3 - http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2153400

Journeys of Ser Morgan Character Sheet: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 9#p2146803

The Mage, Descia: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2157070

Charlotte's Character Sheet: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 9#p2146803

Charlotte Isley and Some Unfortunate Messes: Charlotte and the Neighbor - http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 4#p2151344

An Elf named Punk: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2157070

First Date and Claymore Fic: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 9#p1794364
Last edited by DoubleOSnake on Wed May 31, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 27 times in total.
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Re: DoubleOSnake's Place of Stories.

Postby rugli » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:23 pm

These are rely good specially the first one, :gulp: more proper critique after I have slept im little tired now.

But please up load more I did love to read them.
rugli
Participator

Postby Bright » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:09 pm

I think the first story got a pretty good setup and nicely done dialogue.

THe knight in the second story got some interesting powers alright.

Overall, you are pretty good with dialogue.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby DoubleOSnake » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks guys, I'll definitely have more up soon. :)
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby DoubleOSnake » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:57 pm

So after finally getting over GTA V, I have some stuff to show off!

First Date - This is a mini squeal to "My Rommate's Gut" and picks up where the story left off. Character Development, ho!
The sweet, juicy smell of hamburgers filled the air of the little mom and pop shop. June and I met here when I was just starting college, so she thought it was appropriate we'd come for our first date (if you wanna call it that).
After waiting in line, we took our trays and sat in the booth in the corner. As I started on my fries, June hastily unwrapped her burger and shoved it her mouth (she was eating it normally, just in case you were wondering). I watched with a fry dangling from my lips, imagining myself in that patty's place. She glanced in my direction and stopped.
"Hey, what's the matter?" She said, her face covered in ketchup and her voice muffled by the burger in her mouth.
I shook my head, snapping myself back into reality. "Sorry, I just got to thinking."
"About what?" I knew she was playing dumb by the devilish grin on her face. She then swallowed and licked her lips. "Oh, our little secret."
Judging by the heavy emphasis on secret, she didn't wanna talk about it outside the comfort of home. At all. Probably a good idea, but after the events of this morning, I didn't know what else talk about.
"So what're you in college for again?" She asked, changing the subject for me. "Said you were Medical student, right?"
"Yes." I was surprised she remembered what I said before she ate me. "I wanna be a Doctor when I graduate."
"Wanting to help others and all that stuff?"
I nodded. "My mom was a Doctor, too. I guess wanted to follow in her footsteps."
"That's cool." She muttered before taking another bite of her burger. "A little sappy, but cool.
"Well, why did you take up music." I retorted. She only shrugged.
"Dunno. I always liked music cuz my mom was in a band back in the 80's and she always listened to classic rock. Led, AC/DC, Rush, Kiss. You name it, I can probably remember it word for word." June put her burger down and sighed. I knew what she was about to say wasn't going to be all sparkles and sunshine. "Then she died in 86. Drug overdose, unsurprisingly. Since my asshole Dad was too much of a pussy to help her raise me, I was put up for adoption."
She looked at me like she was about to say something sarcastically. I was all ears.
"You won't believe how many people made my life hell tryin' to change me. Make me a good little girl. When it didn't work, they just fuckin'...put me up for adoption again. Doesn't bother me anymore. Life's too short right?"
"Whose being the sappy one now?" I joked with my arms folded and a cocky grin across my face.
"Shut up." We shared a laugh before continuing our lunch. With the events of this morning off my mind, I found it a lot easier to talk with June.
"So, rock star. Care to tell me about your band?"
"The Hellhearts? It was formed last year, I joined a month after that. We've been playing gigs around the state since then."
"What do you do?" I asked as I put the straw to my lips, slurping my sugary drink.
"I write some of the songs, play bass, sing backup. It's not much, really."
"Any shows coming up?" I said before putting the straw back in my mouth.
"Yeah. Tomorrow. Wanna come?"
"I was hoping you would ask."
June was taken back enough to drop her last bite. "Really? You're kidding right?"
"Nope, not this time."
June was quiet, taking a moment to think before her lips twisted into that smirk I knew and loved as she picked up her last piece of burger and flicked it into her mouth.
"I see what you did there. Pretty fuckin' clever, college girl." Said June before following it up with a loud belch.
"Thank you." I courteously replied as I chomped down another fry, aware that people around us were staring in disgust.
"But you know what we gotta do?" June said, suddenly smacking the table and almost scaring me to death. "We need to get you punked up before the show."
"Fine" I nervously answered after a slight pause. "But you not doing anything to my hair, got it."
"Don't fret, Elle. We'll just get ya some clothes and make-up."
"Well, if that's all, I'm up for it."
"Cool! Now let's chow down and get outta here. I know a badass place we can get everything you need."
With that, June began going through her fries like a chainsaw through a twig before asking me I was going to finish mine. I let her, of course, since she seemed to be in such a hurry now and when we were done, we left just as soon as I swallowed my last bite.

The second story I have for you guys is a Claymore V-Fic. I recently got my hands on Volume 21 & 22 and now I'm hyped on Claymore again. I left the ending open for interpretation, but I might add onto it later.
What a fool I am for doing this, for leaving my comrades behind to hog the glory for myself. Now I lie in the dirt and blood, broken and battered, awaiting the end at the hands of the beast standing unharmed before me. It was an awakened being, a former sister-in-arms turned monstrosity more than five times my size, but unlike the few I battle before, this one was elegant, almost human like. She fought with fearsome wit, brutish strength, and unmatched speed. A warrior of my caliber could never have stood a chance.
A gush of blood escapes my lips, a sign one of my lungs was crushed. She stands there and watches for a moment, probably enjoying the moment, then reaches down and scoops me up like a child would a precious creature. My limp form lies in her palm as she holds before her gaze and studies me. She takes particular interest in my hair, which unlike my sisters, still has a tint of black from when I was human. The being's lips curl into a disturbing grin as her tongue slides across them.
"A warrior with colored hair?" She speaks with a voice that booms in my ears. "You're still fresh, aren't you? What a prize I hold in my palm."
She begins plucking my armor off and tossing it aside before sliding her knife-like talon down the center of my suit and tearing it away, leaving me nude and revealing the scar we warriors bare. The time she spends doing this, I use to mend my bones. I do not doubt that she knows what I'm doing.
"My, what a beautiful body you have." She coos, then raises me to her lips. She opens her great maw and her tongue departs. She licks with a single stroke and pulls back. There is a brief look of disgust in her eyes.
"You still taste like crap, but not as much as a normal warrior. You're making my mouth water. Can't wait to-". The awakened being stops and looks up. She can sense my companions. "Of course you would have friends."
She looks to me and grins again.
"Why don't we take our leave? Maybe by the time we get somewhere more private, you'll heal yourself enough to squirm." An unsettling giggle follows her final word as she turns around and rushes deeper into the woods.

Within the span of minutes, we arrive in a small, quiet meadow. By now, I managed to mend my bones, not that it mattered. I was without a sword or armor or clothes. I was nothing but a toy for a monster.
She set me down in the calm stream that cut through meadow's flower coated field, presumably to wash off the blood that tainted my taste. To be honest, I enjoyed the feeling of the cold water passing by, it was better than what was probably to come. However, I was quiet curious as to why this being granted me such mercy, even if it was temporary. With what strength I still had, I turned my head and spoke.
"Why?" I mumbled as loud as I could. "Why are you doing this? Why show me this small act of kindness?"
She looked me, almost offended by the words that left my lips.
"Have you forgotten? I, too, was a silver-eyed warrior with nothing but the utmost devotion to the Organization without a Name. Had I a friend to give the Black Card, I wouldn't be here, eating anything remotely human."
"If you feel that way...Why don't you let yourself be slain?"
"Hah! What I spoke was merely the truth, a truth that doesn't make me human enough to kill myself. Besides, I've taken a liking to this form. I wield so much power now!"
"Oh." I turn my head away, disheartened. "So that's how it is. What do you plan on doing with me, beast?"
"Aww, is that how our relationship is gonna be? I thought we could be friends in the little time you had...Wait, what if I did this?" Suddenly, her massive form shrunk and contorted itself until she took to that of a human. "Comfortable now?
"No." Normally, I wouldn't dare waste anymore words with an Awakened Being, but with my demise near, I might as well talk with anyone willing to listen. "But fine. First, tell me your name."
"Selca. In my time, I was number 4." I nearly gasped in shock when heard what she said, unable to believe that the monster sitting beside the streams was once one of the five most powerful warriors long ago. "Now, I just wander around the continent, eating anything I find and fighting off pests like you. Speaking of which, who're you?"
"Necaa, number 36."
"And what were you doing before I caught you, Necaa?" Hearing my name in her breath sent chills down my spine.
"We finished hunting an Awakened Being. It was my fourth hunt, too. Then I sensed you, fought you, and...well. Now, I'm going to die."
"If it makes you feel better, you fought pretty well for a 36." Great, being complimented by a monster. It was like a dagger to my already bruised ego. "And who knows, maybe you won't die."
I look to her, skeptically. "What makes you think that?"
"Well, you already know that I'm desperate enough to eat you, but this time, I feel like swallowing something whole."
My gaze widened in fear. Swallowing me whole meant that death wouldn't come swift, but slow and painful instead. The very thought of my body melting in her humid depths...
"I want to see what happens and who knows? Maybe you halflings are indigestible." Selca laid back and rubbed her stomach. "Either way, you'll keep me fuller, longer."
I soon found the strength to sit up from the water chilly embrace, coming to terms with what fate had in store. Whether death came quick or slow, at least I would rejoin my fallen friends.
"I'm ready. Lets get this over with." She quickly sat up and looked at me with childish disappointment.
"Already? You don't want to talk some more, maybe share some old battle stories?"
"No...I'm ready, Selca."
"Fine." Selca yawned. With a sudden burst of a energy, she grew to the size of three houses and gently plucked me from the gentle stream, taking great care not to pierce my skin with her talon tipped fingers as she raised me to her mouth.
"It's been an honor, Necaa. The Organization were fools to give you the rank of 36. You're far better than that."
"Thanks. Getting eaten by a former number 4 is honor too, I guess."
"That's the spirit." Selca exclaimed with a wide smile. She held me high into the air and her spiked teeth parted. There was a long pause before she dropped into hot and sticky mouth. Inside her maw's dark cavern, I was tossed and turned by her enormous tongue, getting drench in her saliva with each shove. Then, she opened her mouth, giving me one last view of the world. For some strange reason, it was even more beautiful than I remembered.
Finally, her lips closed shut and felt myself begin to slide backwards. All I could do now was curl up into a ball as her throat muscle grabbed hold of me and forcefully dragged me downwards. It felt like an eternity had passed by the time I lurched to a stop. Nothing happened first, then something opened underneath me and I fell unto a wet, squishy floor.
I was now in her stomach. I was no longer a warrior fighting to protect humanity from the beasts that preyed upon them. Now I was food for the very beasts I fought, rotting in a place where many a poor soul's remains were broken down and made part of the monster. I was helpless and as soon as that thought sunk in, I broke down. All the things I thought before, things I thought were the bravest things to think, flowed with the tears. I sat there, against the acid secreting stomach walls, crying into my hands, praying death wouldn't come.

I don't want to die. Please God, Teresa and Clare, I don't want to die!

I hope you guys like them and I'm sorry for the wait. Maybe I'll write up another story while I wait for Rockstar to get the kinks out of GTA Online.
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby cmwalters » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:22 am

Your off to a good start and keep it up and writing does not get easier but harder
with the editing and all the rest of it and I should know since I do write vore short
stories and books also!

http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com
cmwalters
Participator

Postby DoubleOSnake » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello Everyone! After a long Hiatus, I've been getting into the swing of things and writing a whole lot more, vore stories included. I've finished the next chapter of Journeys of Ser Morgan (Once named Journeys of a Lonely knight) and I'm currently proofreading it. I also whipped up a character sheet for Journeys of Ser Morgan, which I'll include below. Finally, I have a PoV story with multiple endings that takes place in the same world as JoSM in the works, but that one's gonna take a little bit more time.

Update! Character Sheet
Akaria Characters.rtf
(13.94 KiB) Downloaded 859 times

12/16 edit: Added Descia's bio and more details on Zenta's appearance. Coming soon: Uli's bio.

cmwalters wrote:Your off to a good start and keep it up and writing does not get easier but harder
with the editing and all the rest of it and I should know since I do write vore short
stories and books also!
http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com

Thanks! Lately, I've been doing a lot more proofreading then I usually do and I agree, the editing can be the most difficult part. Sometimes it can be so hard to figure out what needs to be fixed.
Last edited by DoubleOSnake on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Re: DoubleOSnake's Tavern of Tales

Postby DoubleOSnake » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Meet Charlotte Isley, my main OC!

12/16 Update!
Charlotte Isley.doc
(662.5 KiB) Downloaded 3115 times

Edit 12/16: Added more details on her personality and quirks as well as a description of her appearance.
Last edited by DoubleOSnake on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
DoubleOSnake
Participator

DoubleOSnake's Tavern of Tales (11/12/14 Update!)

Postby DoubleOSnake » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Update! Here's two fresh tales ready for your eye holes to feast upon.

The First is the second part to Ser Morgan's Journey. While there's no real vore in it, it does have some story build up and introduces a character that will eventually get eaten...a lot. Warning! This story features: Just story and character development.

JoSM - Chapter 2.doc
(34.5 KiB) Downloaded 3177 times

The second serving is the first story featuring Charlotte and it goes as follows: Somewhere in Suburbia, Pennsylvania lives Charlotte Isley, a timid shut-in who spends her days working a crappy job and her nights writing until her fingers ache. This is the first of many of her unfortunate, vorish messes. Can she get over her shyness and craft the most excellent tale all while trying to avoid getting eaten? Probably not.
Warning! This story contains: Loads of story and character development, Same Size, digestion, and implied scat. If you're not one for walls of the aforementioned story and character development, you can skip to the * * * and start there for delicious vore.

Charlotte Isley - Story 1.doc
(56 KiB) Downloaded 3203 times

Enjoy and remember, criticism helps me become a better writer and in turn, helps you get the best quality stories! So lay it on me!
DoubleOSnake
Participator

DoubleOSnake's Tavern of Tales (11/17/14 Update!)

Postby DoubleOSnake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:58 am

Hello everyone! Here's another story for you.

Here's chapter three of Ser Morgan's adventure and, unlike chapter 2, there's some actual vore! In this chapter, Ser Morgan and Eirianna come across Zenta, an Amazonian youth seeking to carve her legend and prove herself to her people. Afterwords, they venture into the woodlands of Jeera, where terrors of all kinds dwell. What awaits our fair heroes?
Warning! This story contains: Giantess vore, implied digestion, implied vomiting

JoSM - Chapter 3.doc
(49 KiB) Downloaded 3081 times

There was originally going to be a Charlotte AV story, but unfortunately, there was something I didn't like about it and had it scrapped in favor of just writing another one. Enjoy and remember, criticism helps me become a better writer and in turn, helps you get the best quality stories! So lay it on me!
DoubleOSnake
Participator

DoubleOSnake's Tavern of Tales (11/23 Update!)

Postby DoubleOSnake » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello there, friends! I bring you two new tales for you to enjoy.

Descia is one of the Tower of Minds twelve Warlocks, but unlike her colleagues, there is only one thing that sates her curiosity: the digestive system of Akaria's many beasts. She'll do everything necessary to learn about their insides, even if that means getting eaten alive. This a story I whipped up while working on a special project. Takes place in the same world as Journey's of Ser Morgan.
Warning! This story contains: some Endo here, some implied digestion there.

The Mage, Descia.doc
(49 KiB) Downloaded 3154 times

In Kuro City, chaos is the norm and in the midst of the sex and violence is Punk, a foul mouthed Elven DJ with an appetite for women of the night. This is an old story from a while back and even with some recent polish, it still may be a little rough around the edges.
Warning! This story contains: digestion, scat, loadsa cursing, and a futa elf with attitude.
Punk 1.doc
(28 KiB) Downloaded 3354 times

Enjoy and don't forget to leave a tip!
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Re: DoubleOSnake's Tavern of Tales

Postby DoubleOSnake » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Heya everyone! Big news! I've opened up a gallery, where I'll be posting my work from now on. What will become of this forum? I'll probably think of something. :wink:

The Tavern of Tales: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/DoubleOSnake
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Snake's Commissions are open!

Postby DoubleOSnake » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Operation: New Chair is a go!
After a few months of writing stories and filling my gallery with all kinds of stories to read, I feel that I'm ready to start doing commissions! I'm going to be starting with a few Impromptu Tale Commissions to try out a few commission model ideas, but once I get that down, I'll be open for full-length stories similar to Caper of the Kestral or Bored in Space: How NOT to Steal a Thruster Core.

My main goal right now is to save up for a new, much comfier chair since my current crappy chair is giving me pain something fierce (since I spend all day on it). For now, I'm going to take three Impromptu Tales. If your interested, check out the commission tab for details and send me a PM.
DoubleOSnake
Participator

First Commission up, two more to go!

Postby DoubleOSnake » Sun May 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Gonna be using this forum for Commission openings and updates on current commissions, so keep an eye out if you want me to write you a story. :D

My first commission (for Kego115) has been up for the last two days and I'm currently in midst on Dragoonprince32's featuring his character Jamie and Honey Pop's Audrey Belrose. After that story, next up is a completely original story for Deska.

Check out Kego's Commission here and my Commission Tab here if you're interested in a buying a commission. Even though I won't be open until my current batch is finished, don't be afraid to drop me a PM. :-D
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Second Commission Completed

Postby DoubleOSnake » Thu May 07, 2015 6:34 pm

My second commission is finished and posted. Next up is Deska's commission and when that one's finished, I'll be open for more commissions! :D

Somethings to note on the next opening:
>I'll be adding two more slots (for a total of five). One of those slots might be for a Full-Length Story.
>I'll opening Commissions over on DeviantArt.

If your interested, check out the commission tab and send me your idea. :-D
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Commissions are open again!

Postby DoubleOSnake » Mon May 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Want me to write you a story? I'm open for another batch of commissions again, so check out the commission tab and send me a pm if you're interested! Even if all Five slots are full, you could end up on the waiting list for the next batch! :D

Currently
1 - An Impromptu Tale for Kego - Outline

2 - An Impromptu Tale for Sui - Outline

3 - Open for Impromptu Tale

4 - Open for Impromptu Tale

5 - A Full-Length Story for Deska - Awaiting payment for the last Commission
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Re: Commissions are open again!

Postby DoubleOSnake » Thu May 21, 2015 7:45 pm

DoubleOSnake wrote:Want me to write you a story? I'm open for another batch of commissions again, so check out the commission tab and send me a pm if you're interested! Even if all Five slots are full, you could end up on the waiting list for the next batch! :D

Commissions are still open! Come and get 'em while they're hot!

Currently
1 - An Impromptu Tale for Kego - Outline

2 - An Impromptu Tale for Suibelly - Outline

3 - Open for Impromptu Tale

4 - Open for Impromptu Tale

5 - A Full-Length Story for Deska - Outline

Waiting List
All Five Slots open.
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Re: DoubleOSnake's Commission Thread

Postby DoubleOSnake » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Have you ever wanted you character in a YCH, but never had to money to duke it out with those that do? Well here's something that's gonna blow your mind: a free YCH! Here, the playing field is leveled for any and all to have a chance at getting their character featured in a story!

So here's how this gonna work: All you have to do is comment under the slot you want. Latest comment when time's up gets the slot. Simple as that. Once it's all said and done, send me your refs as well as anything you'd like or don't like to see in the story. After I get all the info I need, I'll get right to work! If your interested, check it out here!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/340427

This is a little something funded by my Patreon. Would you like to see more of these, maybe on a monthly basis? Then check out my Patreon in the link below, where not only are Patrons eligible for a special Patron YCH there, but you can also win monthly stories of all kinds; even the Patron exclusive Rulebreaker!

https://www.patreon.com/DoubleOSnake
DoubleOSnake
Participator

DoubleOSnake's Thread (June Update)

Postby DoubleOSnake » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Heya folks! Not much to really update you except for the fact that I've started taking an interest in rp's. Still a little shy about it though, so if you're interested, just send me a pm and we'll talk about it. :-D

As for my Patreon, help me get to $100 and 250 and I'll start doing free requests for everyone (Patron or not)! :D

https://www.patreon.com/DoubleOSnake

Patreon

The wheel has spoken! Here's the winners for June! If you'd like to get on the wheel, all you gotta do is pledge!

Bite-Sized Story - Kego
Short Story - SaintHeartWing
Rulebreaker Mini - Vale

Commissions

1)Deska - The Wildlands of Tarv: Chapter 2
2)Balanced-Guy - The Woman in Latex 2
3)Vale666
4)Conn
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Patreon Update

Postby DoubleOSnake » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:03 am