Bomb_nom_nom_nom's TF vore (I've got a gallery now :) )

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Bomb_nom_nom_nom's TF vore (I've got a gallery now :) )

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:29 pm

My Gallery:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/252208

I've always been a big fan of transformation vore and it never seems to get enough love. I've been able to squeeze out a few RPs of it, but I decided to finally share my love with the world, and felt I needed to practice writing again, and wrote a small story for you all to enjoy of a boy turning into a sandwich then eaten unaware by his girlfriend. He turns back at the end, but feel free to consider the alternate ending where the machine doesn't work. I've been very nervous to share any of my stories, but please give honest input. If you're looking just for 'the money shot' (The actual vore scene) I marked it with ** so you can skip right to it :)
Edit: I have fixed this for grammar I was half asleep when I wrote this.

The doorbell rang and as Justin opened the door. He watched the delivery man drive off in his truck. A small brown package the driver abandoned was waiting at Justin's door. He was alone at the moment and shoved the package into the closet, hiding it for when he needed it, knowing exactly what it was, and he decided to wait until it was time to use it. He carried on with his day cleaning up the house and surfing the net until his girlfriend came home. Emily smiled as she got home changed from her work outfit and cuddled up to him as they watched TV together until it got late.

It was time for the two of them to go to bed, but one of them had a secret the other was to never know. For the contents of the package were that of a transformation machine, and Emily, although kind, was out much later than she has ever been in the past driving Justin to the ends of curiosity. She made her lunch as the small talk continued, hearing all about each others days, about what tomorrow will contain, and of course how very late she was going to be tomorrow. Justin sighed, but half-listened as he worked up the courage as the two of them returned to the bedroom to rest.

As Emily drifted off to sleep Justin's eyes widened. A tough decision laid before him. He loved her, but he was wracked with guilt. Should he do it? Where was she going? Was she cheating on him? The questions piled onto his psyche until he finally quietly got up to the closet and carefully unwrapped the brown package where a small little machine awaiting inside. He acquainted himself with the settings and figured out how the device worked as he laid the manual back into the box and walked towards the kitchen.

The machine was easy enough to understand and quite elegant in it's design. The display output an amount of time which Justin had programmed for 48 hours. All he would have to do now is find an object he would like to trade places with. His consciousness would create a pseudo crystalline enclosure matrix for his consciousness which would trap him as the object for the time that he set. Meanwhile the object itself would become functional enough to automate the body into functioning while the host was gone. Basically changing the universe to temporally remove himself from it with nobody the wiser. It was uncommon and rare, but an underground technology of the times, and something too obscure to necessitate governmental regulations.

Justin pulled open the fridge silently, pulling the brown bag with Emily's name on it and pulling out the contents inside. She was always a practical person a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a banana, a prepacked bag of chips, and a small soda now sat on the counter as he got to work. He pulled out the sandwich from it's baggie and examined it. Emily was an interesting person with her sandwiches. She ate the whole thing crusts and all. He pulled it apart for a moment and was curious never truly knowing his love's tastes. He smiled as he saw the creamy peanut butter and strawberry jelly intermixed inside two slices of white bread. It was such a minor thing to be curious about, but he had to know as much as possible about his new body. This was going to be his new body for the next 2 days after all.

He set the sandwich down apart from anything else to avoid any sort of misfire and readied his small machine. He plotted out in his mind some tasks for his body to do once he transformed and pondered for the last time if he should do it. His thoughts entertained horrible ideas of other men laying with Emily and with a twinge of panic he pressed the button a bright flash blinded him for a moment, and he laid there looking up now at his old body as he remained unmovable. His consciousness was now bound to this sandwich and there was no turning back now. He watched his body move without him, to cover for his mysterious disappearance it lifted him up and shoved him back into the baggie putting himself into the brown bag, and returning everything to it's original place including himself to his bed leaving nobody the wiser that the real Justin was now part of his girlfriend's lunch.

The night was cold and lonely for Justin, the fridge hummed with it's electronic job of keeping him cold over night, and he grew quite bored and lonely in the fridge, he sort of was able to have a half-hibernation as time seemed to go by quicker, but he was unable to truly need sleep, as what sandwich needed to sleep? He spent his hours pondering exactly what would happen to him, what was it like to be eaten, and ultimately would this machine actually work.

The next morning his thoughts were jostled when his new home shook with movement. It was a powerful feeling as he flew in the air heading against his will. Outside his world Emily was merely putting her brown bag in her purse. It had worked better than Justin could have ever expected as she was none the wiser, and whether or not he objected he was Emily's lunch today, for better or worse. He felt the jostles of the car as he rode with her, he heard the annoying banter of radio djs, and remained in the darkness that the brown bag trapped him into. He jostled more as Emily began her day, before he was resigned into another fridge. He would be able to get some information only after lunch so for now he waited. The hours remained cold and uneventful, how boring was the life of food he pondered. Isolation until devastation or more accurately digestion, realizing concretely for the first time he was destined not only to be her meal and inside her, but he was to be eaten, and until those 48 hours were up, he was no different than any other meal in this fridge.

His world shook with a start as the hours continued onwards. Suddenly he felt the familiar pulling from the morning of Emily bringing him, but this time there was finally a light, then the pull of gravity as he and his bag-buddies fell onto a brown table, he looked up as Emily towered over him. Not with the eyes of love that he was used to, but of the salivating mouth eager for it's daily lunch.

Emily wasted no time as Justin felt the proximity of Emily's hands as the baggie opened and she set her warm hands on his doughy flesh. He hesitated trying to scream out, “Emily, ummm I don't know if I want to do this any more!” Unfortunately for Justin, sandwiches don't talk, sandwiches get eaten. The warm hands firmly grasped him and he rose up level to her face as if she was about to talk to him, but instead of words there was hunger, an open mouth with strings of saliva, white teeth whose only job was to tear him to pieces. He was no longer her boyfriend... he was her lunch! He started to fly forward until he landed inside that mouth, and finally her teeth fell down onto him and then into him as the first bite was taken.

Justin whimpered, it wasn't painful in the sense he was familiar, a sandwich having no true way of feeling pain, but he felt a strange pressure as part of him was removed and his innards blasted all over his girlfriend's mouth. Her tongue effortlessly slammed him to her right side as white boulders smashed him down and up reducing him to little more than a wet paste. Finally he felt the tongue teeter him on the edge of her throat before finally....GULP.... He descended downwards her eager esophagus muscles happy to pull him down as her first bite landed in her eager stomach.

The next bite was very much the same his girlfriend biting a little to his side smashing him further with white teeth as his very innards were spewed throughout her mouth. He wasn't one to simply be swallowed and his stickiness would not let go of the roof of her mouth, and hung inside tightly. She pulled out her drink and tried to wash him away and he effortlessly joined his previous bites, no amount of stickiness could save him from his fate.

Justin was truly hesitating and realized it was too late as he screamed in panic begging Emily for his freedom, but Emily was too caught up in her delicious lunch. He thought he finally got through to her as he was set down on top of the now empty baggie which once held him, but it was only so she could enjoy her chips and banana. He watched from below as they effortlessly were devoured and swallowed joining him inside her stomach. Then he was up in her warm hands, feeling her hot warm breath on him as the bites continued 3...4...5...6.... he was finally down to the last bite before he was no longer a sandwich, and now just her lunch....her eaten lunch.

She held him a little more tightly than the previous pieces. He was oozing with extra jelly as she licked it off of him. He felt her powerful tongue glide over his entire body with ease, and realized just how little she cared for him right now, there was not even a thought in her mind that her sandwich could be anything more than a sandwich. He watched in horror as the mouth came closer again before he was set on her tongue. The mouth closed accepting him, and for the first time in the last few minutes he was immersed in darkness again. He felt himself sitting on the tongue waiting.

Then it came. The tongue pulled him up and smashed him into the right side of her mouth as he fell her teeth came down and smashed him into pieces. His peanut butter self strewn all over her mouth as she chewed effortlessly and happily eager to finish her meal. Finally came the moment of truth. The mouth shook like a giant earthquake and finally he felt a familiar pull as he descended down her throat. A gulp of soda washing away the parts of him that could not stand to leave her mouth. With one final splash he was in her stomach. A stomach which only had one goal for him... to digest him.

Emily went throughout her day without a care in the world, unaware that her boyfriend was digesting inside her, she continued on working now full and ready for the rest of her day. As she typed away and listened to crappy family friendly music on the radio Justin heard muffled voices of the radio intermixed with the gurgles of her stomach churning him. He felt the stinging as her stomach acid pulled at him, and as her work got done, her stomach's work got done, and Justin became little more than a soup of nutrients.

As Emily finally clocked out and went to the gym before her second job Justin felt himself squeezed into her small intestine. The journey was uneventful, but still tedious. Thousands of projections of little villi were eager to grab at any nutrients he had. He felt himself pulled apart for this, but his conciseness seemed to continue forward never leaving through any detour, but merely trekking through her inner-roller coaster he was forced to endure. He listened intently hoping to find some sort of secret that would make this all worth it, but she truly left for her second job tutoring kids. He heard the familiar drivel of ABCs and 123's and realized that his journey was pointless. He felt as she got in the car, he felt her begin her night routine, and realized how much he missed being with her instead of inside her. He heard his body being intimate with her and realized just how shitty he was and sadly how shitty he's going to be, as he could not even enjoy his own girlfriend as she drifted to sleep. For her it was a restful night, for him, it was only more digestion to experience.

For Justin though it wasn't a journey to sleep no longer was it a half-hibernation of the fridge, but a tedious journey with a body designed to absorb you . He arrived in her large intestine, and ultimately clang to the wall as it was eager to grab water from him. Somehow his conciseness seemed eager to move forward and as he heard the usual routines of Emily leaving for work, he too felt himself push forward and collide with the brown train of her last meals, bacteria crawling all over him, eager to get one last meal as he was literally worth nothing to her now. He realized what was going to happen, and he could do little more than listen to his outside world, knowing full well Emily wasn't cheating on him, but he was spying on her. He sighed with relief, but also panicked. This was going to be a true test of whether or not the machine would turn him back, and he wished he had tried something else first.

Emily's day was full of boredom as she entered the meeting room, and had to listen for the 3rd time about management's new solution to the problem with pens disappearing. If Emily thought the meeting was boring, she had no idea how tiresome it is for someone who doesn't even work there trapped inside the walls of her intestines. Or at least it was dull until Emily's system started responding and he heard her petite voice exclaim, “Excuse me for a moment”

This was it, Justin thought to himself as he heard the clank of porcelain around him. Emily sat down, and suddenly Justin felt his world twinge with action. Her system pushed the brown train and with a small ploop he landed below her. A cold river accepting him, and with it came the intimate view of his girlfriend above him. As if she were embarrassed that her boyfriend could see her this way without her permission she attacked him further as a stream of yellow that soon filled his bowl. Soiled white sheets landed on top of him blocking his view of anything. Emily was completely oblivious that the contents of her toilet were actually her boyfriend. He let out one last cry of mercy, fearful for what may happen, and with that came the flush as the torrent of water carried him down into the sewers. The last hours of the transformation took place through the water ride, but ultimately he finally saw a bright flash as his body returned to him happily flexing his arms and eager to appreciate his girlfriend as he now saw her from a whole new side.
Last edited by Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Re: My First Story, TF Vore, F/M, Digestion, Minor Scat, una

Postby chobitzrabbit » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:01 pm

Well, I liked it.
Now if you could just tell me where I might acquire such a machine..
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Postby 00000 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:58 pm

This was good. Well written and concise. It would be good to see you explore some other plot-lines with this theme as well (what if she actually WAS unfaithful!). All said, I'd read again. Looking forward to your next submission!
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 pm

I really appreciate the kind words, I have lots of stories like this floating in my head. I tend to get stuck RPing them on Omegle after hunting long and hard for someone to be a willing partner. Perhaps with the right encouragement I would be willing to write some more.

Originally I was going to have this have a choose your own ending a couple variations I was thinking of using where

Someone steals Emily's lunch.

The machine doesn't revert him back.

and of course I rp'd a story once a long time ago which would make a great sequel, where Emily confronts Justin about the spying, they break up, but she accidentally gets turned into his cum because of the machine, and she winds up as a treat for a one night stand who happily enjoys her as the prize for a job well done on Justin's Blowjob.
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Re: My First Story, TF Vore, F/M, Digestion, unaware

Postby theheadsn » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:01 pm

that would have been cool :) we dont get NEARLY enough TF vore. Id love to see you write another story
theheadsn
Participator

Postby vaatidorf6000 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:04 am

This is very nice! It would be very wonderful to see more stories like this.
vaatidorf6000
Heavy user

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:00 pm

....If hypothetically I were to write another story, what sort of food should the protagonist turn into

some ideas floating in my head

Burger on the grill
A single grape in a bowl or baggie
a banana
A cherry tomato in a salad
Something else?

Or a giantess/shrunk vore where the protagonist is trapped inside a peanut butter and honey sandwich
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Postby theheadsn » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:30 pm

u really like the peanut butter sandwich thing huh :) im down for anything honestly. Unaware vore is always awesome. Even unintended vore. Keep writing, hone your writing skills. Plus we need more stories around here
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Lupe » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:22 pm

I actually love aware vore where the person transformed is teased :D But that first story was great! Keep writing, not near enough tf vore! As for another story, I am a fan of the single grape idea. :) Or a piece of candy or piece of chocolate to make the person seem more like a treat than a regular meal
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:59 pm

New story, a little more rushed, but something a little different, I hope you enjoy. Like last time the vore scene is marked with **

With the baby finally asleep Jennifer starred at her loving boyfriend and smiled now that the two of the would finally have some alone time. True Chris wasn't supposed to be there, but he had proven invaluable today while babysitting. Little Alexa was a royal pain to deal with, but he took care of her and was a great help today. With an evil little smile Jennifer puckered up to Chris's lips and smiled as she felt the familiar bulge push into her thigh.

Jennifer threw Chris into the nearby kitchen counter pushing up against him and kissing him fondly. The two lovers were lost in a flurry of passion as their lips brushed into each other and their hands explored every part of each other they could find before suddenly Jennifer paused to silence. The whirr of the garage door echoed through the kitchen, and a face of panic burst onto Jennifer's face.

My parents are home and you're not supposed to be here.... I can't get in trouble Chris!!! ... I'm going to have to hide you!” She exclaimed to him, barely able to get the words out. Chris could barely let out even a sound before he felt his mouth seal shut and his size begin to shrink.

The world flashed in a blinding light and when Chris could see again he saw Jennifer, but not as normal, but as a towering giantess. She reached past him to a yellow and plastic mountain and watched as she pulled out two red orbs, he felt himself lift to join the two of them as he felt a warmth from her hands radiate through him and his two companions. He wasn't himself any more, he was just a cherry tomato just like the other two in her hand.

Jennifer's parents walked in the door, and although originally smiling and thankful, Jennifer's mom yelled out, “Jennifer, leave those tomatoes alone, they're for dinner!” Instructing her to put them back and ignoring any pleas to keep Chris safe. He felt himself dropped into the bowl with his brothers as his love walked away. He knew she'd be back for him, but a wave of anxiety flew through him.

It was with a good reason, mere moments later Jennifer was sent up to her room, ordered to do her homework until it was time to go. Unfortunately for Chris tonight was going to be a salad night. He watched helplessly from his plastic prison as Jennifer's mom pulled out a large plastic bowl, and started to effortlessly shred a head of lettuce inside of it knowing full well that at any moment he could be just another ingredient for dinner. He tried to scream, but to no avail.

Jennifer worked diligently on her homework constantly distracted at the loss of her boyfriend. He tried talking to her mom several times, peeking for even a window to just get him out of the kitchen, but every attempt resulted in her being shooed away. He thought he saw her mouth whisper once, “I'm so sorry” but he wasn't sure why... was it because he had to endure this... or that he was destined to be eaten and there was nothing she could do.

The bowl filled up quickly. More lettuce, dice carrots, sliced onions, croutons all quickly entered the bowl until finally Jennifer's mom looked down at Justin... not with the eyes of concern for another human, not even with the eyes of the boy who's stealing her daughter away, but the cold empty look that proved that he was little more than an ingredient. He felt his cover being lifted off and he and all the other tomatoes fell into the cold salad.... Then came one last thing the lid.... and he was in darkness. No longer was there the sound of a busy kitchen, but instead a cold humming as the fridge chilled him like any other food.

In Jennifer's world it was family time as the family loaded up into the car ready to head to the nearby festival to partake in games and festivities. No matter what went on though her mind was fixated on Chris. She wished she could have thought better, had been a little faster, or just a little less eager to be alone with him. What if he got eaten and it was all her fault!

The family all scurried in, setting their stuff down in the entry way as Jennifer's mom went to the kitchen and pulled out a cold Chris trapped in his edible prison. She pulled out a few things such as plates, utensils, and salad dressing before grabbing tossing spoons to forever hide which tomato was Chris.
When Jennifer finally walked up to the table eager to try and save Chris she looked at horror at her parents plates, not only had they been served, but their plates with laden with the little tomatoes. Jennifer tried to free whatever ones were left, hoping that fate was on her side as she would be able to grab him, zoning off at her sister who was getting a few things off her mom's plate and a little ranch was poured on everything. Alexa smiled in her high chair, and goo'ed catching Jennifer off guard and producing the first smile she had that night as she took her first bite carefully avoiding any tomatoes.

Chris screamed as the ranch covered him as he looked up at Jennifer from Alexa's plate. She was so panicked at her parents plate, that she couldn't even consider that he had been the one cherry tomato little Alexa was to eat was actually her transformed love. The little hand grabbed at a nearby onion and the family giggled watching her sour face as her little teeth and tongue mashed it up.

Chris however was not laughing, he was screaming, unsure what was going to happen to him. Alexa playfully looked down at her meal and picked him up. Her little hand barely mastering motor skills now was bring Chris to her mouth and he had no choice but to watch as the little lips pulled apart as he landed on her tongue. Her little teeth smashed down and he felt the pressure of his body bursting, his juices escaping onto her tongue. Alexa chewed with her mouth open and he caught one final glimpse of Jennifer before Alexa's mouth shut, and her esophagus pulled him down.

With a splash Chris landed in the stomach as a flurry of salad ingredients fell on top of him. He gurgled as the meal came to a close, and in everyone else's world it was a happy dinner. Jennifer's mom rocked Alexa to sleep, and as the young girl laid to nap, her body got to work with Chris.

With little effort the little digestive system got to work. Her stomach acid tossed and churned him up and Chris was little more than a nutrient goo as he entered her small intestine. He kept pushing forward as more and more of his former body was happily absorbed by the oblivious girl.

Jennifer spent her night also in agony, not in the fact that she was being digested, but realizing that she had basically lost her boyfriend. She stayed up all night crying and pondering to herself, just which of her parents plates was he doomed to, when none of the tomatoes she avoided eating turned out to be Chris. Her magic was useless by this point, and she eventually fell asleep. She'd have to wake up early and take care of Alexa.

As morning came and Alexa began to stir, Chris felt himself entering the large intestine which eagerly grabbed at him, begging him for his water after already taking so much. As his host and his lover began their routine he heard breakfast being eaten and as such her body pushed him forward. He joined a mound of waste and waited knowing full well what was waiting next.

The ground shook around Chris. It was finally time. Alexa playing with a small truck paused for a moment and adjusted herself. Her anus began pushing and Chris finally saw the outside world again, or at least that's what he thought before he realized Alexa wasn't potty trained. He felt the body force him forward, but the diaper push him back and he felt as he smeared the inside of the diaper, and awaited diaper changing time.

Now had Jennifer had thought that the one tomato that Alexa had eaten had been her lover she could have easily saved Chris, but the thought never entered her mind. Upon sniffing her little sister Jennifer grabbed the young toddler and brought her to the changing table. Chris smiled looking up at her thinking he may finally be free, but sighed at the look of disgust on Jennifer's face. She commented about the mess as she wiped her sister clean. Jennifer giggled, “Goodbye Mr. Stinky” as she folded the diaper over him, wrapping it shut and unwittingly throwing her boyfriend in the trash forever trapped in a dirty diaper.
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Re: Bomb_nom_nom_nom's TF vore (Now with a 2nd story :) )

Postby theheadsn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:20 am

great story :) loved the accidental aspect thats for sure. U better keep writing :P
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Lupe » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Another great one. Thanks for adding to this aspect of vore :D
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:25 pm

I got a gallery, you can enjoy my works in there now :)

Edit: Might help to post the link x.x;;;

http://aryion.com/g4/view/252208
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Re: Bomb_nom_nom_nom's TF vore (I've got a gallery now :) )

Postby lumberpanda » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:32 am

love it! maybe you could make a part two where she finally realizes what happened to him and have her rescue him from the diaper pail. transform him back only maybe something would go wrong again and he would once again be eaten.
lumberpanda
New to the forum

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:16 pm

So I"m sitting here, with an itch to write a new story, but I just can't get the juices flowing.

So I want some help, and I'll try to work it into a new story. I need someone to answer these questions.

What food should the prey be?
Did they prey want to be food?
Does the pred know?
Where should the food be eaten?
Where should the scat wind up?
Chance of being restored?
Sex scene?
Cooking?
Magic or technology?
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Postby theheadsn » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Well seeing as its that time of year, why not a piece of Halloween candy?
Preferably not willing
The pred could know, but it would be interesting to see it be more of an accidental thing. Maybe started off as a prank, but backfired.
They could get eaten at home by a friend that came by and wasnt in on the transformation, or accidentally given out to someone.
Dealers choice on the scat
No restoration
You could even incorporate a sex scene with the candy, maybe the person the changed the prey leaving, and a roommate getting frisky with their bf/gf
Cooking wouldnt apply with this I dont think
Because its halloween you can go either way. Magic is easy to explain, technology could be an invention from a parent or something.

hope to read something new from you soon :)
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Lupe » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:28 pm

I like the candy idea! Or gum.
Prey did not haha
The pred does know and enjoys it quite a lot. Say a mad sister or angry daughter if you do family stuff.
Food be eaten in their room as leisurely as possible!
Scat should be in the toilet of course :P
No chance at being restored, in fact maybe person becomes conscious piece of thei body like butt fat.
Sex scene is in you, not a fan myself :P
No cooking in this scenario.
Either way is fine!

Hope to see more from you! Loved your other stories. Any more questions for us? :D
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:35 pm

I think the candy idea is a great one, I'm thinking maybe like a starburst. I've got something planned out, you'll be seeing a story soon :)
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lupe » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Something sweet to suck on, eh? Haha

Looking forward to the read!
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bebedragao » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Where is that story? I enjoy your work.
Bebedragao
New to the forum

Next

Return to Work to be shared!