Bomb_nom_nom_nom's TF vore (I've got a gallery now :) )

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Bomb_nom_nom_nom's TF vore (I've got a gallery now :) )

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:45 am

Sorry that story never panned out :/ just wasn't happy with it. Sorry to disappoint. I wrote something new though in apology!

Since a lot of my fans seem to enjoy the disposal scene, I wrote a story that's just a disposal scene (Sorry no real vore here). I am also a big Inanimate TF fan and that's where my interests have been a little bit lately.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/348121
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:05 pm

theheadsn wrote:Well seeing as its that time of year, why not a piece of Halloween candy?
Preferably not willing
The pred could know, but it would be interesting to see it be more of an accidental thing. Maybe started off as a prank, but backfired.
They could get eaten at home by a friend that came by and wasnt in on the transformation, or accidentally given out to someone.
Dealers choice on the scat
No restoration
You could even incorporate a sex scene with the candy, maybe the person the changed the prey leaving, and a roommate getting frisky with their bf/gf
Cooking wouldnt apply with this I dont think
Because its halloween you can go either way. Magic is easy to explain, technology could be an invention from a parent or something.

hope to read something new from you soon :)

3 years late, but give
https://aryion.com/g4/view/490517

A read :)
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:05 pm

So it's been a little while....but I've got another story in the pipe it's written, I'm having a selective few proof read it, but I'll have another story up tomorrow or maybe this weekend <3

My longest story yet. 9 Pages nearly 6000 words of a little sandwiches fate....
~~~
And it's out

Finally released my new epic story nearly 10 single spaced pages or 6500 words of transformation vore. If you've ever had the urge to be a PB&J live it out with my new story :heart:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/612104
Bomb_Nom_Nom_Nom
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!