Supernova's GIANTESS VORE STORIES AND AI IMAGES

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 6/1]

Postby supernova » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:22 am

New story coming later today (June 5th). It's done, it just needs to be edited a bit more before I release it.

It's comparable in length to "Little Pink Ring," if not SLIGHTLY longer.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 6/1]

Postby mojo-2131285 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:54 am

Last two were great. Looking forward to the next one.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 6/5]

Postby supernova » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:35 pm

NEW STORY!

This is a second-person POV tale with you as the main character. It links a bunch of my stories together to establish the universe and reveals some of the mystery behind the pink rings that keep appearing. People who are familiar with my stories will recognize plenty of the characters, every pred here (and there are a lot of them) has appeared before. I hope you like it!

The genres are: F/f, F/you, Soft Vore, Insertion, Digestion, Unaware, with an OPTIONAL scat epilogue behind spoiler tags below.

The PDF for the NON-SCAT version is in this post. The PDF for the SCAT version is in the next post. Enjoy!

I'm putting the story under spoiler tags because it's kind of a pain to scroll through.

Rite of Passage
By Supernova
Spoiler: show
“Hey, wake up! Wake up! Come on!” A voice shouts at you as you struggle to open your eyes. “Come on!” The mysterious voice yells as she shakes your body. “We're trapped!”

Blinking hard a few times, you sit up, trying to sooth your dizzy head after apparently being unconscious. “Wha?” You ask, notably tired, wondering where you are.

“I told you, we're trapped!” A female voice frantically stated, causing you to wince.

Still trying to regain clarity from your blurry vision, you squint to see a young woman in front of you. Her big, black eyes looking at you intently as she runs her fingers through her wavy brown hair. “We're trapped! We can't get out! We tried! We're trapped!” She kept yelling. “You... you're the last one to wake up! Do you know where we are? Do you know how to get out of here?” The woman has a thin frame and lots of freckles.

“Tch, they don't know shit.” Said a voice from behind. Turning your creaky neck, you see a tall blonde woman leaning against a sheer, flat, brown wall. “But if you do know anything... enlighten us.”

“I... uh... what's going on?” You say tiredly, turning your head from side-to-side, scanning the environment, seeing four extremely tall brown walls dozens of feet tall surrounding them on all sides, a bright light shining on them from a white ceiling that looked to be hundreds of feet in the air. “What is this... where are we?”

The blonde leaning against the wall responded coldly as she folded her arms. “I don't know and I don't know and... I don't know”

A woman who looked to be of East Asian descent stepped forward “...we all just woke up here, just like you did. It's been hours.” Her straight, black hair was in a bob cut and she had extremely delicate facial features. “None of us have any idea what's going on, obviously. You should have seen us before, trying to break down the walls, but nope! No use. Oh, I'm Jennifer, by the way.”

Your heart started beating faster as she continued talking in an oddly calm way, given the situation. “Wha... what? We're stuck? Wha?” You mutter as your heart rate begins to increase.

“Oh, calm down.” Said the blonde. “We're already, like, way past the panicking part. Not our fault you're late to the party.”

“Dara! Come on, don't be a bitch.” Shouted Jennifer. “Remember when you woke up? You were shrieking and trying to climb up a straight, flat wall like an idiot.”

“Hey, fuck you, Jennifer!” Dara's voice started quivering. “At least I fucking tried something unlike you, yo--”

“Come on! Calm down. We're past this. Didn't we agree to just wait it out without arguing?” Asked the brown-haired freckled girl from earlier, leaning towards you. “I'm Shannon.” She said, holding her slightly quivering hand out to you as a greeting. As she slightly smiled, you noticed her eyes were red, probably from crying. “I'm sorry for yelling at you, I've... I've just been trying to wake you up for so long.”

“Hi... hi Shannon.” You meekly muttered, shaking her hand with your sweaty palm. “Wha... wha... what are we gonna do?”

Dara slummped and rolled her eyes. “Tch. Didn't you, like, pay attention at all? We're gonna fucking wait. There ain't nothing we can do now but sit our asses down and just wait for something to happen. I have no fucking clue how we got here and I have no fucking clue how we're gonna get out. Ugh, I was just fucking SLEEPING in bed and... and...” She squatted down and covered her face. “And we're fucking trapped. We're fucking trapped”

You feel rushes of fear, anxiety, and sadness course through your body. “I... I don't know what to say.”

Jennifer walked over to you and put her arm around your shoulder and patted you on the back. “It's okay, it's okay. None of us do.”

The walls shook, causing you and the other three captives to jump in surprise. “What the fuck was that?” Shouted Dara, running over to one of the walls and pounding on it. “Hey! What's going on here? Come on!”

Shannon gently placed her hands along the walls of the enclosure, feeling the vibrations coming from the other side. Holding her ear against the flat, brown surface, she whispered “I can hear voices.”

Everyone just stared at her in silence. “Well, what are they saying?” Dara bit, her hands on her hips.

“If you shut up for two seconds, maybe I'd be able to tell, bitch!” Shannon shouted, her ear still against the wall. “Ugh, all I can hear is muffled noises. I can tell that they're voices, but I... I don't know what they're saying.”

“Tch, I'm gonna try.” Dara leaned the side of her face against the wall so hard, the surface warped slightly. “I... I can hear...uhhh” SLAP! Dara hit the floor as the box was ripped into the sky, fast as a rocket.

A burst of fear exploded in your chest as you and your fellow captives all screamed in unison at the sight above you: a young woman with white, pale skin, straight shoulder-length blonde hair parted in the middle and pushed behind her ears, a long Aquiline nose, big hazel eyes, and thick black horn-rimmed glasses. You gasped as you craned your neck upwards, your brain trying to accept that this woman is the size of a skyscraper. Time felt like it was slowing down as you attempted to absorb this shocking image, seeing every piece of fabric in her tight-fitting tee shirt, slightly wincing while watching her tongue slither out of her braces-filled mouth and licking her thin, glossy lips.

You screamed and looked side-to-side so quickly, you felt a sharp pain in the back of your neck. Three more gigantic women walked up behind the bespectacled blonde, the four of them now staring down at you. Your ears started ringing and your eyes started to blur as adrenaline coursed through your veins, your fight-or-flight mechanism deciding squarely on “flight.” Crawling backwards faster than you ever thought you could, you looked behind you and stopped yourself inches away from the edge of an impossibly high cliff.

“What? What's going on?” You hear Jennifer shout. “Who? What?” She started breathing heavily, putting her hand softly on her chest.

Sweat beads across your forehead, you wipe it off as fast as you can. You feel your tongue become numb, your chest tighten, and your arms begin to quiver as you keep thinking “Is this a dream? Is this real? I must be dreaming.”

A curvy, slightly overweight girl with curly brown hair and freckles boomed from above. “Look at how scared they look! Look, that one's shaking!” She said, pointing a gigantic finger right at you.

“Oh, Tori, they're all scared.” The giant, nerdy-looking blonde girl stated, rolling her eyes. “Wouldn't you be?”

“I guess I never thought of that, Maggie.” Tori replied, crossing her arms over her big boobs. “Can we just get to the game? I want my ring.”

Maggie sighed “Shh! You'll give away the surprise!”

“Ring?” Responded a curvy, round-faced blonde girl with a sweet face, looking slightly fatter than Tori, but still not obese. “We're finally getting our own shrinking rings?” She questioned, excitedly.

“See what happens, Tori. You just spoiled it for Tina.” Maggie angrily spit.

“I... I'm the only one who didn't know?” Tina meekly responded. “What about you, Cassie?” She asked to a short, voluptuous redhead wearing a blouse so tight it looked like her boobs were going to bust through the buttons.

“I sorta figured it out on the ride over here. I already proved I don't give a shit about little shrunken assholes and I'm still pissed that my bitchy sister stole my last one.” Cassie said with acid in her voice.

Tina looked at the ground. “Oh... well, yeah... I don't care about them either... I ate one once, too.” She said softly, her round cheeks turning slightly pink.

You still can't believe your eyes, four women the size of mountains, booming at each other. And what was that the blonde one said? Ate one? You feel the urge to run away as fast as possible, but the only way you can go is down, falling hundreds of feet to a tiled floor off of what you now realize is a normally-sized nightstand.

“Fuck! Fuck! What's going on? What's going on?” Dara kept shouting, on the edge of the nightstand just a few feet away from you. Shannon was wailing, her tears flowing from her face and onto the table. Jennifer just craned her neck upwards, mouth agape and shivering.

Wiping sweat from your brow, you see the four immense women above look down upon you and the women you are with. You don't know what's going to happen. Tina's “I ate one once” ringing in your head, causing bursts of anxiety, wondering what exactly that meant. Nausea overcame you as you slowly moved your head to see the curvy Cassie, curly-haired Tori, thin, nerdy Maggie, and sweet-faced Tina hover over you like moutains.

Shannon wailed “Let us go! Let us go!” as she continued crying, putting her hands over her eyes, like she didn't want to see the sight above.

Jennifer turned to you, her eyes watery. “Do... do you know what to do?” She asked, confusing you.

“I... I... I don't know.” You respond, words getting choked out through fear.

“Anyway, little ones” Maggie's face descended upon you and the others, her minty breath wafting out of her braces-filled mouth. “I have a little challenge for you” She hummed as she walked behind the nightstand.

Your ass vibrated against the hardwood floor as Maggie pushed the entire piece of furniture close to a long table. On it was an impossibly long line of bowls filled with different kinds of food with tall glasses of water between them. Over this parade of dishes was a thin, long strip of balsa wood with a piece of red tape stuck on the wood, marking where each dish ends and where another begins.

“Wha... what is this?” You ask, still in shock.

“I have no fucking clue.” Responded Jennifer, in a whispering voice.

Shannon continued to wail loudly and Dara stood up and took a few steps forward, looking left and right at the long, straight line of food dishes. “What the FUCK?” She screamed over Shannon's cries.

Maggie casually walked behind the long table of food and sat in a wooden chair, crossing her legs and sitting back like a queen. “Have any of you ever walked a plank before?”

“Uh, no...” Tina squeeked in her slight Southern accent, bending one knee cutely below her poofy, modest dress.

“Ugh! Not you, idiot!” Maggie shouted as Tina slouched slightly like she did something wrong. “I mean the tiny people on the nightstand, there. Oh well, why am I even asking? It's not like they can hear me, anyway.”

“Just tell us about your little game, Maggie.” Cassie blurted. “The sooner you start, the sooner you can give us our rings.”

“They're still my rings! My mom told me to only give these rings to girls I can trust and who better to trust than girls who see the life-or-death struggle of tiny people as a game? Plus, I need to know that you're willing to eat them. It's the only sure way to dispose of tiny people without any evidence.” Maggie explained, turning your fear into panic.

You felt like you lost control of your lungs as you breathed in air faster than you ever had in your life. “Eat?” You muttered, sweat now soaking into your clothes, eyes widening as your heart pounded harder and harder in your chest. “Eat them?”

Jennifer held your arm hard. “Oh my fucking God, they're really gonna do it? Aren't they?” She said, almost screaming.

“Tch, anyway, I'm gonna tell them their little game!” Maggie boomed from the chair. “Okay, so each of you tiny people has to “Walk the Plank.” That means you have to get up on that tiny, tiny strip of wood and you have to walk the whole length of it while one of us eats the food below. If you fall into the food, you're obviously going to get eaten up. As you can see, there are tiny bits of red tape between each dish, if you don't cross that tape before the woman below you finishes the dish you're walking over, that woman gets to pluck you off and swallow you, so you better walk fast! If you're able to get to the end faster than the girl can eat and jump into the glass of water, I'll unshrink you, erase the whole memory of this event, and put you back where you came from. Sound good?”

Shannon shrieked “Nooooo!” as she just kneeled down, continuing to cry as hard as she could.

Tina looked worried. “Do we really have to eat them?”

“Of course you do, why wouldn't you?” Tori quickly retorted.

“I... uh... well the time I ate one, I couldn't really feel her. I thought it was a bit of a waste.” Tina said. “I mean, my sister gave her to me and, well, she slid right down into my tummy and I didn't feel a thing.”

Maggie scowled. “It makes you feel powerful, though, doesn't it? Knowing you're someone's whole universe right before they're dead. Maybe you're just afraid they'll go right to your ass.”

“Hey! Not nice!” Tina frowned. “Are they fattening, though?”

Tori grabbed her breasts and squeezed. “Yeah, I eat way too many and I've gained some weight.”

Tina just looked to the side worriedly and gave a half frown, standing meekly, crossing her arms.

Rolling her eyes, Maggie said, in a demanding voice. “Cassie. You're up first. Take one of those tiny idiots and put them at the end of the plank.”

Jennifer grabbed your arm so hard that her nails dug into your skin as the massive, busty Cassie walked slowly over to the nightstand, where you and the three women were trapped.

“Now, which one of you will play first?” Cassie said, rocking back and forth, jiggling her boobs and putting her finger on her lower lip. “I'll choose... you!”

Dara fell backwards as she saw Cassie's stubby finger pointing towards her. “Augh! No! Fuck you! Fuck!” She shouted as her ankle was grabbed as she was hoisted into the air.

Shannon cried “Dara! Dara no!” between her sobbing. Jennifer turned her arm grab into a full-body embrace. You just stared blankly, mouth agape, as you watched Cassie delicately balance Dara on the thin strip of balsa wood.

Your heart sank as you watched Dara balance herself right above a glass of water with a straw in it. Not having any room to move, Dara couldn't do anything but put her arms out to the side and wiggle so she didn't fall.

“And... go!” Maggie shouted as Cassie immediately started sucking the straw, with Dara carefully walking forward.

You couldn't keep your eyes off of it as you, Jennifer, and Shannon all stared in silence as you watched Dara carefully put one foot in front of the other.

“Oh, God, she's gonna fall, I know it. She's gonna fall.” Shannon shouted as Jennifer squeezed you for comfort. Barely able to breathe through both fear and Jennifer's embrace, you didn't blink at all as you saw Dara cross over the first line of red tape as Cassie was half done with the glass of water.

Now watching Dara walk over a large plate of mashed potatoes, you gasped as you saw her trip and fall down, only to catch herself by hugging the plank of wood. Cassie, upon finishing the glass of water, began voraciously consuming the mashed potatoes under Dara's body as she was struggling to climb up. Getting on her feet, Dara deftly crouched and rushed to the next tape marker before Cassie wasn't even close to being done with the mashed potatoes.

“Ahh, ahh, she's got you there, Cassie.” Tori said, cocking her hips. “This one might actually make it.”

Dara crossed the tape, over another glass of water as Cassie choked behind her. Going more slowly now, you see Dara attempt to crawl on all fours as she crosses the body of liquid below her. Cassie finishing the last spoonfuls of potato, you watch her take two deep breaths, and put her glossy lips over the straw and start sucking.

GULP. GULP. You heard from Cassie, sending shivers up and down your spine while intently focused on Dara crossing another red line. Now over a bowl of macaroni and cheese, Dara deliberately and slowly placed one foot in front of the other as the harsh sound of sucking the bottom of an empty glass filled your eardrums.

“Come on Dara, you can do it, you can do it!” shouted Jennifer. “You can fucking do it, girl!”

Dara let out a harsh belch and put the first spoonful of macaroni and cheese into her mouth, getting a little bit on her lip. Eating as fast as she could, she just shoved mouthful after mouthful into her face and swallowed without even chewing. The tiny blonde woman kept moving forward, not looking down at spoonful after spoonful of the cheese-covered pasta entered Cassie's giant mouth.

Jennifer let out a shriek as Dara's foot slipped off and she fell again, holding on by one hand, with the redhead eating hungrily below her. You could see Dara swing her other hand to try to get another grip, but in doing so, her other hand slipped off, causing her to land squarely in the center of the bowl of macaroni and cheese.

Shannon continued crying. “Nooo! Dara! No! Please! Don't eat her! Please!” She kept screaming the same things over and over as your blood turned ice cold.

“Ahh! You got her! Now you gotta eat her!” Maggie exclaimed. “I love watching. Swallow her whole with a mouthful of mac and cheese.”

“M... maybe this is a joke... maybe this is just some sick prank.” You stuttered as you watched Cassie scoop up the tiny Dara along with a decent amount of macaroni.

Cassie opened her mouth wide and Jennifer shut her eyes tightly. Your jaw dropped and tears filled your eyes, blurring your vision as you saw the short, busty redhead shove the spoonful of food into her wet, waiting mouth, with a tiny woman along for the ride. You grit your teeth as you saw Cassie roll around the mass of food in her mouth, slowly chewing.

“Don't fucking chew her, just swallow her.” Maggie said, coldly.

Cassie went “Mmmph” with all the food in her mouth, opening wide and showing you and the other two woman a chewed, chunky, yellow-orange mass with Dara frantically waving her arms in the middle of it.

Jennifer just continued shutting her eyes tightly. You felt a single tear run down your cheek.

Cassie closed her lips, sealing Dara in her messy mouth with the chewed food. A loud gulping sound caused you to jump as you watched a large lump descend Cassie's throat down behind her busty chest. Cassie let out a loud, ringing belch and pat herself on the stomach. “She's gonna go right to my tits.” She giggled, grabbing them playfully.

“Is it over? Is it really over?” Asked Jennifer, tears running down her face even though her eyes were as shut as she could make them.

“I... I think so.” You responded as Jennifer opened her red, puffy eyes, letting out long streams of tears.

Shannon just kept gasping and holding her chest, eyes wide and her skin flushed with red. “Oh my God. Oh... oh my God.” A look of complete shock covered her whole face and froze it there.

Maggie gave a polite golfclap and laughed. “Very good.” She chortled. “Tori, you're up next. Then Tina.... Then me.”

“Hey, what about my ring?” Cassie chided. “I just ate someone in front of you, don't I get my prize?”

Maggie raised one of her dark eyebrows. “Oh, right.” She said, going into one of her pockets, pulling out a perfectly round pink ring. “This is for you, Cassie. Don't let anyone find it or steal it. We've had a lot of problems with that shit in the past. When you shrink someone, do whatever you want to them, just swallow them whole when you're done. It's the only way to be sure they'll never turn up. Just make sure you keep it secret. If someone finds out what it does, swallow them. No one can know about this, got it?”

Cassie let out a sigh as Maggie dropped the ring in her hand. “My very own shrinking ring. How does this thing work, anyway? Where do you get these things?”

“My mom runs some top secret lab. I don't really know how they work specifically. You just put the ring on, look at what you want to shrink, press the little button, and this bright pink flash will shrink them immediately. My mom can explain it so much better, but, like, simply put, it has to do with quantum mechanics and how much space is allowed between electrons and the nucleus of an atom. It doesn't even affect chemical reactions between the shrunken atoms and the normal atoms, that's why the tiny people can still breathe. Making the electron shell infinitesimally smaller means a big difference when you're talking about trillions and trillions of atoms.”

The girls just stared at her, wide-eyed, like she wasn't making sense. Maggie rolled her eyes. “It was thought to be impossible, but my mom figured it out accidentally after a lab explosion.” Maggie shrugged her shoulders. “My sister Joanna works at that lab, too. She saw it happen. I donno if you remember her, but she was actually the first one to literally swallow someone whole. It was apparently so great that she told my mom about it and after that, mom started making these rings for exactly that purpose.”

Tori looked surprised, raising her eyebrows. “You didn't tell me that, that's so cool! Why doesn't she use it for other things, like sciencey stuff or to sell it on the market or whatever?”

“Well, she's keeping it for herself for now because if no one knows about this, then no one could possibly suspect what we're doing. Who'd believe that there was a group of women out there with shrinking rings that swallow people whole? We're the first people in history that can kill whoever we want and get away with it, no matter what. If the shrinking ring stays secret, no one would ever think to track down any sort of missing persons report to it. Oh, and there's no reve--” Maggie cut herself off and whispered something into Tori's ear.

Cassie rolled her eyes and said “Hey, you're pretty loud, I heard that.”

“I didn't! I don't know, why's she keeping it to herself?” Tina bounced up and down slightly.

Maggie sighed and whispered into Tina's ear. “Oh... oh. That's bad.” Tina replied with a somber tone.

“I guess. Tina, could you get more mashed potatoes for me and mac and cheese for this, please? They're in the fridge. Cassie, be a doll and refill the cups of water and put them on the counter.” Maggie asked in a demanding voice.

You just sat there, your arms now around Jennifer as you heard all this. Shrinking? Electrons? Swallowing people whole? The entire thing just seemed confusing and frightening to you as your anxiety never waned and your fear just built up in your chest, wondering if Dara was dead yet. You wracked your brain thinking what Maggie whispered into her friend's ears. There's no what?

As the food and water were replaced on the table, Maggie slammed her foot down on the ground. “So, time to continue the game. Enjoy that ring, Cassie. Tori, pick your victim and let's get on with it.”

The curvy, curly-haired Tori walked over to the nightstand giddily, causing you to clutch Jennifer and for Jennifer to clutch you back. “Oh no, don't pick me, don't pick me, don't pick me.” She was whispering, causing you to feel a strange, guilty insulting feeling.

A finger the size of a telephone pole swirled around the nightstand as Tori hummed. “Hmmmmm. Hmmmm! Hmmmm?”

“Just pick one, already! Jesus Christ!” shouted Maggie.

“Fine! I, uhh! I pick this one!” Tori declared as she grabbed Shannon from the nightstand.

Shannon's screams faded away as Tori lifted her towards the balsawood plank. “Augh! AIYEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee-”

“Get... get on there, bitch” Tori whispered as Shannon stood there, still as a statue, keeping her balance perfectly on the soft piece of wood.

“This one looks a bit more composed than the last one.” Maggie said. “She might make it a little further.”

Squinting your eyes to see in the distance, you saw Shannon's shocked face, still pouring tears like a fountain.

Maggie clapped her hands twice. “And... begin!”

“GULP, GULP, GULP!” Went Tori's throat as she sucked the water through the straw and swallowing it. Shannon just stood there.

“What are you doing? Go!” You shouted.

“Go, go, go!” shrieked Jennifer, her fingernails digging into your skin again.

Shannon looked to the sides, and started bolting on the plank, running so hard she started bending it slightly. Quickly passing over the first red tape, then the second, Tina shouted “Wow, she's fast!”

Tori looked at the tiny woman angrily as she sucked down the last of the water. Now eating the mashed potatoes, Shannon kept running past the third red marker. Her feet making every mark, she ran over the mac and cheese with ease. Now over the third cup of water, she literally jumped over the piece of tape and was now running over the second-to-last obstacle: the big bowl of corn flakes. Tori wasn't even done eating the mashed potatoes yet.

As she continued to run, Shannon fell forwards, landing in such a way that allowed her to hug the balsawood plank. Noticing she was breathing heavily, you saw Shannon try to shimmy forward, her arms still around the wood that held her above the big bowl of cereal.

Tori now drinking the second cup of water, you watched as Shannon very slowly managed to get back on her own two feet and slowly walk across the plank over the cereal bowl. Now shaking and breathing heavily, Shannon crossed over the second-to-last piece of red tape extremely slowly. All she needed to do was avoid the cup below and jump into the cup at the end of the balsawood plank. Then she'd be free.

“Come on, come on. I know you can do it!” You shouted as Jennifer was now closing her eyes, still holding you tightly. You could feel her fast heartbeat on you as your eyes were glued to the action happening in front of you. Tori was about done with the mac and cheese by this point, moving on to the third cup of water.

Shannon was now putting one foot directly above the other, with no space between steps. Going extremely slowly, she looked as if she was trying to make sure she didn't slip. Tori catching up, Shannon looked behind her and as she did so, her feet left the platform as she slipped and landed into the water below.

“She almost made it! That was the closest one!” Maggie shouted. “What a game, I honestly thought you were gonna lose, Tori!”

“Yeah, me too, honestly. But I didn't. And I get my ring.” Tori responded proudly, putting her hands on her hips as she walked over to the glass of water with tiny Shannon swimming near the top. “Anyway, down you go!”

You stared in horror as Jennifer put her face on your shoulder, leaking tears. Neither of you said a single word, hearing only “GLUG GLUG GLUG” from ahead. Watching each bulge pass down Tori's throat, you wondered which one contained Shannon, causing you to shiver.

“Ahhh!” Tori put down the empty class on the table with a clang. “That hit the spot. Ring please!”

Maggie reached into another pocket and handed Tori a small pink ring with a pink jewel on it. “Here you go, bitch. Use it wisely.”

“Hey, mine doesn't have a jewel on it!” Shouted Cassie.

“Ugh, they all work the same, be happy you even have one!” Maggie retorted.

Tori let out a loud belch. “I'll refill the water glasses. Let's get the rest of the food, Cassie, we wouldn't want to give Tina an unfair advantage.”

Tina just looked at the ground shyly and kicked the ground with her dainty pink ballerina shoes. Continuously looking worried, she just bit her lower lip and held her hands behind her back almost politely. She definitely had an old-school look to her, her modest, puffy pink dress, her pink hairband with a bow that held back her shoulder length blonde hair, her naked skin-tone makeup, she seemed almost out of place when compared with the other girls. She raised her eyebrows anxiously as the refills arived below the balsawood plank. “I... I guess it's my turn, huh?”

“Yup!” Maggie clapped twice. “Pick your vic and get on with it!”

Looking confused, Tina cocked her head slightly sideways and, in a sweet tone, asked “...vic?”

Maggie looked up in frustration. “UGH! Vic means victim! Pick one of the tiny people and put them on the wood thing and let's get this game started. Please! While we're young!”

“Ohhh.... okay.” Tina slowly walked over to the nightstand. You and Jennifer remained completely inseparable, clenching together like vices. Both shivering, you looked up to see Tina's massive body hovering above you, her shadow overtaking your tiny body.

“Uhhh, I don't know which one to pick. Uhhh. I don't know.” Tina muttered. Each second she spent deciding made the anxiety in your chest increase exponentially. Knowing it was a 50-50 chance between you and Jennifer caused your heart to race and youe eyes to widen. “Uhhh, Uhhh” escaped her glossy pink lips. “This one.”

You belted out a scream as you felt your arm tugged at from two, massive, manicured fingers. “Guh! No! Not yet! I'm not ready! Not yet! No! Please!” You shout, aghast, as you're hoisted in the air after Jennifer lets you go immediately. “Please! God, fuck no! Fuck no!”

You feel your feet come into contact with the balsawood plank, leaving much less space than you thought. Tina letting go, you almost fell off right away as you worked to balance yourself, wiggling your upper body to stay still.

“This one's gonna fall off, like, as soon as we start!” Maggie giggled, making the other girls laugh. Except Tina, who just looked almost sad.

“Okay, ready, set, go!” Maggie yelled, much sooner than you thought she would. Your heart beating out of your chest, you put one foot in front of the other, trying your best to balance yourself over the drink, which was, strangely, not being consumed.

Tori yelled “Tina! Come on! Drink! You don't want your teeny tiny person to win!”

You felt Tina's eyes look at you, scanning your body. “Ohh... alright.” She said, alarming you.

Hearing the gulping from below you caused horror to course through your already ice-cold veins. You couldn't even feel your heartbeat, it was just going so fast that each beat almost blended into thenext. Heat built up around your neck as you were struck with absolute fear. Trying not to quiver, you stepped past the first red marker. Now over the mashed potatoes, you didn't want to look down at the fluffy cloud-like masses below, but you were forced to in order to properly place your feet without slipping.

Tina moved on to the mashed potatoes as you were about to get to the next red marker. “Just don't think about it. Just don't think about it. Just don't think about it” you kept muttering to yourself over and over as you watched the cute blonde girl voraciously chow away at the potatoes below. “Just don't think about it.”

You gingerly crossed the second piece of red tape just before Tina finished the potatoes. “Ooh, that was close!” Cassie sneered as Tina started to drink the water below you.

Placing one foot in front of the other, you moved a bit riskier and faster, knowing it was game over if Tina finished before you crossed the red line. “This is a nightmare, this is a nightmare, this is a nightmare.” you thought as you kept saying “Just don't think about it. Just don't think about it.” to yourself. Your mind was in chaos as you were forced to watch a massive woman drink swimming pool-sized gulps of water from a straw almost big enough for you to fit inside.

Passing over the red tape, you tripped, landing directly on it, hugging the surface with all your might. Pushing yourself forward, you slid over the tape over the mac and cheese. Looking down, you saw Tina wasn't up to that part yet, so you got to your feet and continued walking, very slowly, feeling the balsawood creak under your tiny feet.

“BUUUURP” Warm, humid air wafted over you that smelled absolutely revolting as Tina belched loudly in your direction, forcing you to cringe. “Ooh, 'scuse me!” she squeaked as she shoved the first spoonful of mac and cheese into her mouth right below you. Hearing the slobbering sounds of chewing and the deep sound of gulping made you acutely aware of how much danger you were truly in. One wrong step and you'd just be a mere snack for a woman you didn't even know.

As you were about halfway between the pieces of red tape, you thought to yourself “What did that girl with the glasses mean when she said 'There is no rev?' 'There is no revolt?' Review? Revive?” You stopped cold as the word “Reverse” came to your mind. “There is no reverse” you said to yourself, realizing this as your heart dropped. You kept thinking about this “No reverse? I can't get back to normal size? What's going to happen?” A frenzy of thoughts clouded your mind as you realized that throughout this revelation, you weren't moving forward.

A horrific “CLANG” rang your eardrums as Tina dropped the spoon into the bowl below. “I'm done!” She exclaimed excitedly.

“I... uh... whuh...” You said as your vision began to blur, your chest feeling like it was about to explode. Shaking uncontrollably, you couldn't do anything but look up as you were gently pushed on to Tina's soft palm. Craning your neck upwards, you were awestruck as you looked upwards to see Tina's round cheeks puffed up from smiling as she hovered over you like a mountain. Not knowing what else to do, your jaw just quivered as tears rolled from your eyes, feeling terror and helplessness in the knowledge that the girl holding you had all the power in the world.

“Now you have to swallow them.” Maggie demanded. “Whole.”

Tina looked up at Maggie, giving you a view of her dark, round nostrils. “But... but I...” she muttered. “But... but...”

Maggie stood up, arms crossed, severe anger in her face. “But WHAT? You told me you already fucking ate someone before! That's why you're here now. Don't tell me you're backing out now. If you don't eat the tiny person you have there right now, you're not getting a ring. Do you understand me? No swallowing, no ring.”

“But... I... okay...” The massive Tina conceded, sending waves of horror throughout your entire body, causing you to feel nauseous and dizzy. Looking at Tina's sweet face, you went numb as you watched her lips part extremely slowly, the saliva peeling off her glossy lips into slick cords. Behind her lips were her perfect teeth, and behind that, darkness. Wet, humid, slimy darkness. Numbness overwhelmed you, the only thing you could hear was your rapid heartbeat slowing down as your shivering became more severe.

Broken, quiet words escaped your lips as you felt Tina's warm, humid, rank-smelling breath wash over your whole body. “Ple.. please no... please.” You could even feel your head vibrate from so much shaking.

Now Tina's mouth was so wide it was the only thing within eyeshot. You could see every single detail on her bumpy, slightly orange tongue as it glinted and slithered around the tiny spit bubbles that surrounded it. Mashed food was pressed into her perfect, white teeth. Mucous and saliva formed cords between her palate and her throat. Her throat was slimy and dark. So dark. You closed your eyes as you prepared your body to be thrust inside her waiting mouth.

A jerk backwards caused you to fall forwards, causing you to jump in surprise. “I can't do it!” Tina blurted.

“Fine, then. Be a pussy. No ring.” Maggie plainly stated, sounding unsurprised.

“But... but...” Tina said, her voice quivering, her fingers lightly surrounding you, shrouding you in darkness. “But is there any other way?” She sounded like she was about to cry.

Maggie sighed. “Look Tina, you're a nice girl, but you're being a massive pussy right now. I don't know how else you can prove to me you have what it takes to have one of these. I mean, I believe you that you ate someone before, your sister told me you did, but for right now... I don't know. I'm gonna have to have you hand over the tiny person.”

“There's gotta be some other way!” Tina started to cry, tears falling on her hand. You felt them land on you, forcing you to spit out a mouthful of warm, salty liquid.

“Well...” Maggie's voice sounded devious. “I just thought of another way... I like you. You're a bit annoying, but you're really sweet and I honestly feel a tiny bit bad making you cry.”

“What way? I don't want to eat my little pet! Just tell me!” Tina cried in her own squeaky way.

“Little pet? What? It's supposed to be your lunch!” Cassie yelled. “I ate one, now it's your turn!”

Tina moaned sadly. “I... I wanna take it home with me.”

Maggie grinned. “That's fine!

“Really? It is? Thank you, Maggie, thank you!” Tina's eyes lit up happily.

Maggie put her finger on her lower lip. “But under one condition... you're gonna have to take your tiny person home... in your panties.”

Tina turned beat red and raised her eyebrows in shock. “My p... p.. p... Panties!?”

Listening to this, you felt a strange mixture of relief and severe violation. Stuck in Tina's hand, you just wanted to jump away and be free, but you were simply too afraid of the massive drop to the floor.

Maggie's voice boomed. “Yup. Your panties. If you put the little person in your panties, I'll give you your ring.”

“I... but... but...” Tina put one hand on her round cheek. “But... but...”

“Why must you be so difficult? Do you not want your shrinking ring? I need to know that you don't care abou these little pests.” Maggie remarked.

You just grit your teeth as you listened to your fate being discussed above, your heart feeling like it was being clenched. Tina's soft fingers slightly grasping you from every angle, you can't even see what's going on outside.

Tina let out a deep breath. “I'm... I'm gonna do it.”

Your heart sank, feeling confused between relief from not being eaten and terror about what's going to happen. You feel the hand jostle you slightly as you experience the familiar sensation of descent in your chest. Now light nearly blinding your eyes as Tina's fingers unfurl, you blink a few times to see in front of you two gigantic, pale shins with light pink panties hanging between them. Craning your neck, you can see the end of Tina's poofy pink dress covering her knees, and her big, round face smiling above, her eyes still slightly red from crying. Between her thick legs just led to darkness.

“Come on, little one, get... get on.” Tina stammered as she held her open palm in front of her stretched-out panties.

Quivering in fear, you just sit there, stunned, unable to even move. “Little one, come on, just get into my... my panties. It won't hurt, I promise.” Boomed the blonde girl above.

“Just push the little shit on, you prude!” Tori yelled, hands on her hips.

The soft floor shifted quickly, causing you to jump in shock. You looked behind to see Tina's other hand land right behind you, moving forward slowly, heading towards you like a slow tidal wave. Crawling forward, you heard, in a calm voice “That's it.. that's it. Good little one. Good tiny.” You reached the end of her hand, her pink panties hanging right in front of you. As her palm moved towards you, your heart beat faster and faster as you couldn't force yourself to jump into the pink cloth dangling before you. Tina's palm fast approaching, you just went as far towards the edge of her hand as you could, without going any further.

“Come on... Come on...” Tina squeaked as her immense hand pushed you forward, causing you to land on the soft cotton panties. Rolling right in the middle, you quickly looked around, seeing two of Tina's perfectly shaven shins to the sides and up above were knees leading to complete blackness between her legs. Tina stood up with her panties still around her shins, you on your back looking up her long dress, not able to see anything between her thick thighs.

The fabric warped around you as Tina's thumbs hooked around the sides of her panties. “Nuh... nuh... No!” You shout as you're forced up into Tina's pink, puffy dress, between her legs. You scream as you pass her knees, the frills of the dress drowning out any light above you. Now her thighs, slightly stretching the leg holes, almost crush you as Tina raises you up to her crotch. In complete darkness and on your back, you raise your arms up out of instinct, feeling more like she was descending upon you rather than you being raised up to her.

“Augh! No! Augh!” You gag as you're firmly pressed into the slit between Tina's legs. The warmth immediately covering you, a thick, musty smell relentlessly filling your nostrils as Tina's hairy flesh comes into contact with your whole body. Trapped between Tina's soft panties and her completely unshaven crotch, you try to push away, but it's no use, your hands just depress the skin in and around her massive labia. Trying to squirm, you try to move sideways in the complete darkness, but Tina raised up her panties too far, you're completely stuck.

Still trying to push, you freeze as you hear voices outside the panties, muffled voices. Unable to hear anything, your heart sinks as the fabric below you presses up against you hard, pushing you between Tina's pussy lips, causing you to be surrounded by flesh with her clit above your head and her vaginal entrance near your feet. “Ugh! Let me out! Please!” You shout, but the fabric below simply does not give. The heat pulsing against you, you can smell nothing but Tina's pussy and crotch sweat as you try to squirm for freedom.

Trying to twist your body around so your face isn't between her labia minora, you feel completely stuck as her wrinkled lips stick to your skin, rendering you immoble. Retching from the heat and the smell, you try not to throw up as you can feel the soft flesh around your body. Squirming sideways, you can't feel anything except the slightly moist pussy lips that surround you. As Tina's thick legs move, the lips smear against you, causing you to wince in disgust. Shivering, waves of nausea and anxiety overtake your body as you're trapped in Tina's panties, unable to hear anything that's going on outside.

As several minutes pass, you feel Tina's legs move more, spurring you to at least attempt to push your way out. You scream in frustration as the thick scent begins giving you a headache and a long, itchy pubic hair sticks to your face. Unable to move your arms, you try to blow off the hair, but to no avail. A sense of impending doom overwhelms you, you start breathing faster, your start sweating as panic begins to set in. You grit your teeth and grunt as you slip further and further back, away from Tina's clitoris and towards her pussy itself.

Now completely under the hole, you grunt as vaginal fluid begins leaking over you at an increasing rate. Spitting out the thick liquid, you shut your eyes to keep the warm, foul-smelling slime out of your eyes. Now slithering over Tina's vagina, the terror feels like it's bursting through your body as the slime keeps practically pouring out of the hole above, making the flesh around you slicker and more disgusting to the touch. Pulling your face back, cords of pussy juice connect you and the slick hole as you begin to lose grip of your sanity. “P'TOO!” you shout as you spit Tina's vaginal fluid from your mouth.

The heat getting more severe as time goes on, you can do nothing but remain still as exhaustion overtakes you. Your environment only getting wetter, you don't even bother resisting as the giant, curvy blonde woman's pussy juice covers your whole body, soaking into your hair and getting into your eyes and nose. You can only breathe after you spit out the fluid, the vagina only getting wetter and wetter over time. A veneer of scum builds over your body after the first two hours, only wet slopping sounds filling your eardrums.

Light blinds you yet again as you're lowered below Tina's knees on the soaking wet fabric. Spitting out a mouthful of Tina's vaginal fluid, you take a deep breath of relatively fresh air as you look at the blonde woman's knees bending above you. You gasp over and over as Tina's pink, wet panties land on the floor, her feet delicately stepping out of the leg holes as you remain sprawled out on the floor. You didn't know how long you were trapped pressed against Tina's crotch, but it felt like hours.

Anxiety still overwhelming you, you looked up at Tina as she stared at you with wonder in her eyes, now wearing a pink ring that matched her outfit. “Whoa... my own little tiny person...” She gawked, her normally pale skin flush with pink spots. “Don't worry, I'm just gonna keep you as a pet. See? I got my own little tank for you.” She said as she turned around and picked up a small, plastic lizard enclosure. “This is your home now.”

Your heart sank as she picked you up and gently placed your wet, stinking body into the transparent box. Watching her as she put her soaking panties back on, exhaustion overtook you, causing you to quickly fall alseep on the hard, plastic floor.

You struggled to open your eyes as the dried pussy juice crusted your eyelashes together. Wiping off the crust from your face, you scanned your environment, to your left were some doll-sized chairs, a round, swirling rug, a dish of water with a small piece of bread next to it, a thimble with a label that said “POTTY” on it, and a miniature bed, complete with a pillow and a blanket. “Ugh.” You thought as you stood up, wiping away some of the crusty surface, and walked over to the bed. Plopping down on the surprisingly comfortable pad, you continued to feel helpless, still too tired to shed any more tears. You just lay there, knowing there's no way out for you, not wasting your energy pounding on the walls or screaming no matter how much you might want to.

Putting the blanket over you, you just shiver even though you're not cold. The anxiety feels painful at this point, with Tina nowhere to be found, it's just you in the tiny tank on her desk in her pink, immaculate room full to the brim with girly decorations. You roll around in the soft bed, feeling hopeless and violated. After trying to go to sleep again and failing, you slump towards the water dish and splash your face, the crust washing off into slime. You spread the cold water through your hair and your arms, trying to get as much of Tina's stench off of you as possible. Now slightly damp, you walk over to the edge of the plastic and lean onto the clear surface, staring at the door.

CREEEAK. The door opened with Tina, now wearing a yellow sundress, walking in the room excitedly. She prances over to the tank and opens the lid. “I thought you'd be lonely down there, so I brought you some new friends!” She boomed, gingerly placing two shrieking women in the tank with you and promptly closing the lid.

Tina pulled her chair up to the desk and watched, smiling, from outside the plastic.

One woman, tall, with long, straight black hair and blonde highlights, ran over to the clear wall right in front of Tina's face and pounded on the plastic. “Hey! Let us out you fuckin' bitch! Let us out! Let us out!”

The other, a short Indian woman with black, curly hair, just curled up into a ball on the rug and cried. “No... no... no... no”

You just looked at this and thought “Oh, no...”

Tina just looked through the plastic, continued smiling, and grabbed the tank carefully. “I hope you three like each other's company!” She exclaimed as she took the tank and placed it right below her computer monitor. The three of you fell down as it landed on the other desk.

“What... what is happening?” The Indian girl said, through tears.

You walked over to her and explained “The girl... her name is Tina, I think... she... she...” You had trouble getting the words out. “She shrank us with that ring and... and... and... uh...”

“Spit it out!” The tall, black-haired woman demanded.

“She's keeping us as pets! She and her friends are all fucking crazy! I've been here for... I don't know... a few hours? A day? I don't know what to do! I don't! I just don't. We're trapped. We're trapped.” You thought of Shannon as you yelled this, as the thought of her being swallowed whole flashed through your memory.

“What? Pets?” The highlighted woman grabbed your shoulders. “We're not pets!”

The other girl kept crying. “It looks like we're gonna be here for a while.” You said, calmly, as Tina clicked around on the computer above, not paying attention to what was going on under her nose. “What are your names?”

The black-haired woman said plainly “Danielle. And this is my friend Lisa. We were just walking down the street when... when... this... uh... Tina... just shrank us down and picked us up. Now we're fucking here. You hear us up there, you fuckin' bitch! We're here!”

Lisa continued sobbing and put her hands on her face. “Yeah, I... I just don't know. Can we try to get out of here?”

Danielle picked up the chair in her wiry, but muscular arms and threw it at the thin plastic as hard as she could. You saw the entire chamber vibrate with a “DUNK” sound. She picked it up again, with the same result. The plastic didn't even have a scratch on it.

“Hey, what are you three doing down there?” Tina giggled, smiling down at them. Putting her big, round face in front of the tank, she showed off her big, perfect, straight teeth in an almost devious grin. “You're my pets now and the sooner you get used to it, the better off you'll be.”

A loud knocking came at the other side of Tina's door. “Tina? Tina! Who are you talking to in there?” Asked a woman's voice.

“Uhh! Nothing, Aunt Megan! I'm just, uhh... I'm... uhh... on Skype!” She responded, putting her back to the tank.

You, Danielle, and Lisa all ran up to the side of the tank and pounded on the plastic. “Come on! No! She kidnapped us! Please!” You scream, hoping for the woman on the other side of the door to hear. “Come on! Please!”

“Oh, okay. Have fun, sweetie.” Responded from the other side.

“No... no... please... we'll never get out of here.” Lisa said as she started bawling.

“Now, now.” Danielle patted her on the back. “I'll break us the fuck out of here if I have to.”

You just walked over to the bed and put your hands over your face. “This is a nightmare.” You said, plainly.

“Yeah, it's a Hell of a fucking nightmare.” Danielle responded as she hugged the crying Lisa. “But there's a way out of every box and every puzzle. You just need to figure out the right opportunity.”

A shifting sound came from above as Tina took the top off of the enclosure. She raised her eyebrows and looked directly at you. “Y'know... I think it might be playtime for my little pet.” Her fingers descended upon you as you nearly fell backwards on the bed.

“Run!” Lisa shouted as you tripped over the blankets and fell over the other side of the mattress.

You put your hands flat on the plastic, pushing on it as hard as you could, in vain, as you felt Tina's fingers grasp your torso on either side. You belted out a powerful yell as you were hoisted out of the enclosure, Danielle and Lisa looking extremely small as you were raised up to Tina's face.

As she was walking over to her bed, she said, shyly “Y... y'know. I... um. Well, um, well...” You were breathing heavily, beginning to sweat again as she placed you on the bed. Looking up at her, you saw her shake her hips slightly and rub them, looking like she was trying to be seductive, but just coming off as awkward. “I've never... um...” She said as she took off her dress, exposing her white bra and the same pink panties she was wearing earlier. “I've never had an orgasm before.”

Your heart sank. You looked back at the tank you were taken from, the two women inside standing up and pounding on the glass. Terror overtook you as you saw her take off her panties from the thick thighs, showing off her unshaven crotch covered in blonde pubic hairs. Tina bit her lip and whispered “I... I actually really liked it when you were in my panties.”

She sat her chubby body on the bed, showing off her fat rolls on the side of her torso. She put her hands behind her back, removing her D-cup bra, letting her big boobs with wide, but firm, areola hang forward, looking like mountains to you. “I... I just wanna experiment a little bit.”

Tina spread her legs extremely wide over you, only a few inches from her bare, wet pussy. Between her legs you could see her spread labia, vagina, and anus completely exposed. You just gawked, red in the face, as she said “Come in.” Your heart beat extremely rapidly, your legs began to quiver, your body didn't let you do anything but run in the other direction. “Ah, ah, ah!” Tina said as she put her palm in front of you, blocking your path. “I said... come in.” You couldn't believe this was happening, you just wanted to flee, to get as far away from Tina as possible.

She grabbed you firmly by the left leg and dragged you over the soft, cushioned surface of the bed towards her waiting vagina. “No! No! Don't put me in there! Please!” You shrieked, digging your nails into the cloth.

You grit your teeth, closed your eyes as hard as you could, and grunted as your feet slipped into Tina's soaked pussy with ease. She lightly pressed the top of your head, further pushing you into her wet vagina. The smell was familiar, but still unbearable. Overwhelmed with nausea, you dry heaved as Tina's wet warmth enveloped your ankles, then shins, then knees, then your thighs. “No! Stop! Stop!”

Tina let out a light moan as her hot juices leaked over you, you kicked your legs as you could feel her warm, wet flesh lightly clench and undulate with your entrance. “Ungh, yeah.” She whispered as her pussy slid over your belly button and torso. You slithered and squirmed, the thick, gamy liquid now covering your body much more than it did when you were in her panties as you were pressed up to your neck, your arms and shoulders now completely enveloped.

Disgust overwhelmed you as you heard her start to lightly rub her clitoris above, making a nerve-wracking “Kth Kth Kth Kth” sound. Hot, oily liquid dripped all over you as you slipped deeper inside, only your face exposed to the air. Your vision blurred by the vaginal fluid in your eyes, all you could see was the end of the bed between her splayed thighs.

“Nnnngh! Help me!” You screamed as you felt her whole pussy squeeze around you. Her quick pulse lightly pressing you more and more the deeper you slid into her womanhood. All you could hear were the slimy sounds from above and your own shouting. “Ugh! Help! Ungh!”

Tina's finger pressed your face lightly and pushed you further inside her. Now completely enveloped, you couldn't breathe, your brain automatically going into panic mode. You held your breath and squirmed and pressed all sides as hard as you could, completely within Tina's hot, smelly flesh. Fluid leaked from all sides, moreso with each movement you made. Each passing second felt like an eternity as you attempted to free yourself from Tina's pussy, but your hands just slipping off the slick, soft walls. Grunting, you felt slime bubbles build up whereever you let air out. In the complete darkness, you were just overwhelmed with fear, humiliation, anxiety, and a deep sense of personal violation. You felt like her pussy was leaking through you, making your very soul unclean.

A muffled sound came from outside. “Oh! Oh!” You could hear softly, through the squelching, disgusting walls. Feeling yourself begin to lose consciousness, you were practically swimming in pussy juice as Tina's vagina clenched around you again. Thrusting an arm forward, you felt cold air on your fingers. Grabbing ahold of some flesh as hard as you could, you forced yourself forward in a rush of adrenaline, exposing your face to the air outside, completely covered in Tina's slime.

“UNGH! Yeah! Oh! OH! Yeah! UNGH!” Squeaked Tina, as you struggled inside the gigantic pussy. The heat nearly overwhelming, you tried kicking your way out, but it was no use. You just held on to her slick hymen as hard as possible. “Oh! OH! OH! OH! OH MY GOD! YEAH! YEAH!” Thick drops of juice squirted from her vagina as Tina lifted her hips off of the bed. “YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!” You shut your eyes as hard as you could as Tina's orgasm continued. “OH! OH!! OH!” A deluge of vaginal fluid washed over your whole body as Tina continued to squirt several feet ahead of her. “YEAH! YEAHH! YEAH OH!” She was practically screaming at this point as her slithering hole kept leaking fluid.

“OH! Oh... oh... oooh... ooooooh.” Tina sighed as her whole body slumped on the bed. You managed to slither your other arm out of her pussy as you could hear heavy breathing from above. “Ohh, that was good. That was real good.” Tina said as you saw her massive fingers head right for you.

You grunted as she took you by the arm and slid you out of her pussy, making wet slapping noises. “Yeah... I'm gonna have to do that again some time.” Tina remarked as she brought you up to her face, her chest and neck patched with splotches of pink. But for now, I think I'm gonna put you back where you belong.

She walked you over to the tank, you could feel the cool breeze pass over your wet skin as you were dropped back on to the rug. You felt supremely violated, like every single inch of you was intensely dirty. You immediately jumped into the big dish of water and splashed it over you, yet again, trying to remove the essence of Tina from your body.

“Ohh! Little one! You're supposed to drink that! I'm gonna get you another one, hold on.” Tina said as she put on another outfit: a slightly low-cut, but still modest pink top, a golden necklace, and white tights. After looking at herself in the mirror, looking so happy she was glowing, she pranced out of the room.

Running your wet hands all over your body, you look up to see the two other prisoners, Danielle and Lisa, looking at you as they embraced each other, tears in their eyes and quivering. “I... we... I don't know what to say...” Danielle said.

“Are you... are you okay?” Lisa asked, tears running down her cheeks. “We... we saw the whole thing...”

You looked at them and slumped over the edge of the dish, running your fingers through your wet hair. You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to be strong and hold back the tears, but the anxiety bursting in your chest was so, so painful. Even though you practically scractched every square inch of your skin, you still felt just as dirty as you did when you were inside Tina's pussy.

“I... I'm... I'm not okay.” you said, quivering, soaking wet and overwhelmed with anxiety. Lisa looked down and continued sobbing.

“I don't want to be here. I don't want to be here anymore. Please. Ugh. I want to go home.” Cried Lisa.

Danielle, with her deep, womanly voice reassured her. “It'll be okay, it'll be okay. Don't worry.”

Tina came back, causing all three of them to jump. Her hair was now perfectly combed and she re-applied her makeup. Walking towards the tank, she didn't bother to put the cover back on after she took the dish of dirty water out and put a clean dish back in. “Now don't bathe in this again, silly! This is just for drinking.” You just laid down on the rug, the water soaking into the fabric below, looking straight up out of the lidless enclosure.

She looked into the tank and stuck her tongue out, making funny faces at you and the other two as you just stared back at her. She looked like she was having so much fun. Behind her, you saw someone enter through the doorway.

“Hey, Tina.” The woman said.

Tina jumped up and turned around. “A.. Aunt Megan! Uh... hi!”

As you squint your eyes, you see a tall, thin woman, about 35, with slightly tan skin, a long face, C-Cup breasts, thin, but striking black eyes, glossy red lips, dark, arched eyebrows, and long, flowing black hair.

“Whatcha got there?” Megan asked happily as she walked a few steps, swinging her shapely hips back and forth beneath a tight-fitting black dress that ended above her knees. You can see slight signs of aging on her face, but she covered that up with makeup.

“Nn... N... Nothing!” Tina shouted, backing up further against the tank, trying to hide it behind her. You saw her massive shadow loom over you as she arched her back further.

Megan raised her thin, dark, perfectly maintained eyebrows and smiled. “Okay, you silly! I was just messin' with ya! You know you're, like, the best neice ever, right?”

Tina looked down and put her hands behind her back. “I.. I guess.”

“What? Is there something wrong? I don't like it when my little sweetie gets sad. Talk to me.” Megan said in a dour tone as she sat on Tina's bed and gently patted the bed next to her.

“Oh, uh, nothing's wrong, Aunt Megan... I'm just... I'm just hungry, that's all.” Tina muttered.

Megan immediately stood up, her boobs slightly bouncing as she did so. “Well in that case, lil lady, let's make something to eat.”

“Kay! Sounds good!” Tina said, excitedly. She followed Megan into the doorway as loud footsteps indicated that they were going downstairs.

Danielle looked down at the rug you were laying on. “Hey! I know how we can get the fuck out of here.”

“What?! Get out of here? The walls are so high!” Lisa exclaimed. “We'll never be able to climb out!”

“And what... exactly... do we do after we get out of this tank?” You ask, your voice still quivering from anxiety. As you say this, you have an involuntary flashback to being shoved up Tina's vagina, causing you to wince and grip your chest in pain.

“Look, we'll figure it out when we get there. Anywhere away from HER. I have no intention of getting shoved up some fat girl's pussy.” Danielle said as you cringe. “Just grab the other side of the rug. Lisa, you too.”

You rolled to the other side of the rug, wondering what Danielle was doing as she sunk her teeth into the fabric and ripped back hard. Now grabbing on to the end she bit off, she said “Okay, pull!” As you and Lisa leaned back, causing the fabric to tear along the seam.

“Rope! You're making rope!” Lisa yelled, grinning.

Danielle smiled. “Yup! Just keep pulling.”

The rug was being pulled along its swirling pattern, making a relatively long, sturdy cord of fiber that could easily stretch to the top of the plastic and fall back down again. You grabbed this rope and pulled it, surprised at how sturdy it was.

“Okay, we have rope, great, what are we gonna do now?” You asked as Danielle was tying one end of the rope to one of the bedposts. “Oh.” You still feel woozy and somewhat exhausted, cringing and wincing every time a flashback of Tina's smelly vagina assaults your memory.

“Yeah, 'Oh'. Help me with this.” She demanded as you both pushed the bed to the side of the tank. “Okay, and... we're in business.” Danielle smiled as she tied several knots to the back of the chair.

The long rope now connected the bed and the chair. Danielle pointed to you as she picked up the tethered chair and said “Hey, get up on this bed, we're busting out of here.”

Trusting her judgement, you stood up on the bed as Danielle climbed up on to your shoulders. “Don't fall.” She said in her deep, demanding voice as she used her muscular arms to fling the chair up over the side of the plastic container. The chair hit the other side of the transparent wall with a “Dunk. Dunk. Dunk.”

“I hope you can all climb rope.” She said with her arms crossed, grinning at her handiwork. “Lisa, you go first. Since you're the smallest, you can test it out.

“Uhh, okay!” Lisa exclaimed as she gribbed the rope hard, hoisting herself up. Walking her feet along the sides of the container carefully, Lisa managed to get to the top of the container, pausing for a moment, looking around. After a few seconds, she grabbed the rope on the other side and slid down like a fire pole. She smiled and waved from the other side.

“Go! Go! Run!” Danielle exclaimed. “We need to split up, it's better if she only finds one of us than all three!”

With that, Lisa ran as fast as she could to the other side of the desk, out of your field of view. “Okay, you're next. I'm gonna go last.” She said, pointing up the taut rope. Without hesitation, you lunged forward and grasped your hands around the white line, hoisting yourself up. Fighting exhaustion, you pursed your lips and squinted, sweat beading at your brow as you climbed up as fast as you could, putting one arm in front of the other. Grunting, you made it to the top and let out some deep breaths. You sighed once, then gasped, quivering, as you saw Tina come through the door.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.” You kept repeating to yourself as you slid down the rope just like Lisa did, hoping Tina didn't see you. Looking behind, you saw her simply look for something under her bed. Upon finding whatever it was she was looking for, she exited the room, wordlessly, leading you to sigh in immense relief.

Your feet landing on the ground, you felt yourself fly the opposite direction that Lisa ran, not waiting or even looking at Danielle. Feet slapping aginst the hard, flat desk, you reached the end of it, unsure of what to do next. Looking over the edge, you grinned slightly as you saw a big, puffy, pink teddy bear within jumping distance. Not hesitating, you made the leap of faith, landing with ease onto the plush surface, climbing down as fast as you could. Upon landing on the pink carpet, you put one foot in front of the other as fast as you could, running straight for the doorway, feeling the wind breeze against your sweaty skin.

BOOM! A massive stocking-covered foot landed right in front of you, looking up, you saw the darkness under Tina's dress, causing a burst of nausea and anxiety. “AIEEEE!” she shrieked, speeding over to the empty tank. “What? What? Oh no! Fudge!”

“Tina? You okay up there?” Shouted Megan from the bottom of the stairs.

Tina frantically looked around the room, the enclosure in her hands. “Uhhh... yeah! Everything's fine up here, Aunt Megan!” You slowly moved across the door frame into the hallway, where it started smelling like food cooking.

“No, no, no, no, no.” Tina whispered as you tiptoed to the stairs. Now at the top step, you began inching your way down the side, as next to the steps was an incline where the barristers were put in place. You figured you could just walk down the incline next to the stairs, away from Tina's room, and see what luck you had outside. It wasn't a perfect plan, but you figured that anything was better than being stuck with Tina. Anything.

Megan's voice shouted from downstairs “Tina! Where are you? You have to stir this pot!”

Tina put her fingers through her hair, frantically looking left and right over the environment. “Okay! I'll, uh... I'll be right there!” She let out a deep sigh as she stormed out of the room. Looking back, she said into the seemingly empty room, almost angrily “I'll find you. All of you.”

Stomping down the stairs, Tina muttered a few incomprehensible things to herself, causing you to freeze as you were about halfway down. Not wanting to be captured, you stayed perfectly still. Tina, upon reaching the ground floor, stopped dead in her tracks and looked back up the stairs worriedly. Your heart started beating faster as your anxiety started to rise. She was right in front of you, at eye level with her as she just stood, tapping her foot.

“Sweetie. Tina. Something's up. What are you doing over there?” Megan asked from the other room with a genuine tone of concern in her voice. Tina looked into the kitchen. “You're just standing at the bottom of the stairs. Come over here and cook with me, it's almost done!”

Tina looked back to the stairs and did a double take. Anxiety exploded in you, you knew she was staring right at you.

“Fuck! Fuck!” You yelled as you tried running up the incline, but Tina quickly scooped you up in her fingers after she walked up two steps. You felt like you wanted to cry in frustration. “So close! I was so close!”

Tina brought you close to her mouth and whispered “I'm gonna put you in here for safekeeping. You're a slippery little one.” Her hot breath wafted over you as she shoved you between her big, warm boobs.

Between Tina's breasts, you were lodged firmly in place. It was hot, but the softness held you on all sides. Hearing Tina's somewhat quick heartbeat, you were forcefully reminded of the time you spent in her vagina, sending a sharp shiver down your spine. You're able to wriggle upwards, poking your head out into the fresh air as you watch Tina stir a pot of mixed vegetables. Tina's gigantic hand scratches near you, barely missing your head. You lunge forward and are able to get your hands on the fabric of her shirt.

“Hey sweetie, bestest, cutest, nicest neice in the world?” Megan asked, making her voice high-pitched. “You've been acting a bit weird for the past day or so. I know you. And look, if it's a boy--”

“It's not a boy!” Tina said, her face turning beat red.

Megan just looked there, shocked. “Where's all this sassiness coming from? Look, I just care about you is all.”

You straddle the shirt, getting free from her cleavage as Tina starts pouring food on the plate below.

“Yeah... I know. It's nothing.... it's fine. I'm just... I'm just hungry. That's it.” Tina smiled and squinted her eyes slightly as she slammed a spoonful of string bean casserole on the plate.

You shriek as you lose your grip on the fabric, bouncing off of Tina's D-Cup breasts and into the casserole below. The heat isn't that bad, but it still slightly burns your skin. “Augh! Fuck! Fuck!” you scream, looking up at Tina, her boobs blocking most of the view of her face. Deep in the sticky casserole, you tried moving as Tina plopped down a thick wad of mashed potatoes next to you and a pile of mixed vegetables next to that.

“Perfect and vegetarian, just how you like it, Aunt Megan!” Tina said, holding the plate up and placing you in front of her aunt. “Excuse me... but... I'll be right back.” Tina quickly walked out of the room and ran up the stairs again.

Craning your neck up, fear overwhelmed you as you saw the massive black-haired woman's face hovering above. She sighed through her nose, cooling your hot skin off as it was covered in hot casserole. “Oh, Tina.” She whispered to herself.

Tina ran back downstairs almost as quickly as she ran up. Looking around the cooking pots and around the floor, she looked doubly worried.

You kept trying to pry yourself out of the sticky casserole, but no luck. Fear continued to build as the feeling of stuck helplessness began to constrict your chest.

“You lose something?” Megan asked, concerned.

Tina looked shocked. “Me? Uh? Lose something? Nooo. Not me.”

“Well, let's eat, then!” Megan exclaimed as she scooped up some of the mashed potatoes and put the fork in her mouth. You yelled out in fear as you watched Megan move her jaw a few times and swallow. Looking behind you, you saw Tina sit down with a small plate of food.

“I thought you said you were hungry, sweetie.” Megan said, her voice still caring and concerned.

Tina cocked her head to the side and said “I... uh... I am... I'm just... uh... on a diet! Yeah, I'm trying to lose a little weight.”

Your jaw dropped and another burst of terror ripped through your chest as Megan took a forkful of casserole mere inches from you and put it in her mouth, chewing slowly and swallowing. You just bit your lip watching the lump descend down Megan's throat and into her chest.

“Guh! Please! See me down here! Please!” You shouted and waved your arms as anxiety overtook you. You tried pushing out, but you were still completely stuck. You didn't know this Megan, but you knew she must be better than Tina.

“Losing weight, eh? You know, good for you! Takes a lot of discipline to do that. Maybe you could join me on a jog one of these days? Either way, I should take smaller portions, I know this meal's gonna go right to my ass!” She giggled and Tina cracked an extremely fake-looking grin.

Megan scooped up some vegetables and you couldn't do anything but watch the makeup-caked woman chew and swallow. Tina looked on the floor and behind her, her brow furrowed and her face worried.

Fear gripped your chest as you just flailed and screamed, trying to get anyone's attention as Megan took another forkful of casserole, this time from the other side of you. “Agh! Please no! Please! I don't want to go like this! Please!” You looked behind you at Tina taking tiny bites of the food in front of her, slyly looking at the floor, at the counter, and at the table.

“Tina... you have to be honest with me. You know you can tell me anything, right?” Megan asked before shoveling another forkful of mashed potatoes into her mouth and swallowing. “Is it your sister?”

“No, it's not my sister, she's as cool as ever.” Tina responded in a dour tone.

Megan perked up. “Ahh! So it is something, then!”

You didn't pay attention to the conversation at all, you just kept screaming. “Please! Look down here! Please! No! No!” The fork desended towards you. “Guh! Fuck! No! Please don't eat me! No! God damn it!” You saw the world shift as you looked in front of you.

Megan's red lips parted, you could see the first onset of wrinkles on her skin. You leaned back as you saw the darkness inside her mouth, food pressed on the teeth, spit bubbles all around, wads of mucous near the back of her throat glinting off of the chewed masses. Megan's breath wafted over you, causing you to crinkle your nose and put your hands on your head. “NOOO!” You screamed as you got closer and closer to her mouth. Time seemed to slow down.

“Aunt Megan, wait!” Tina shouted. You, on Megan's fork inches from her mouth, looked right at Tina and Tina looked right at you. Megan's mouth closed above you and she cocked her head to the side, causing some of her black hair to shine from the light above. Tina leaned forward, eyes wide, mouth agape, you just stared right back at her with the same expression. “I... uhh!” Your heart beat even more rapidly, sweat beaded at your brow, fear turned into terror, each second on this fork felt like a year. “Uhh! Uhh!”

“Yes, sweetie?” She said, her mouth so close to the fork that her breath breezed over you.

“Umm... ummm.... uhh... It's nothing. Don't worry about it.” Tina said, slouching.

Panic immediately set over you. “FUCK! NO! FUCK NO!” You screamed.

The corner of Megan's lips pointed up in a concerned smile. “Okay, cutie pie.” Her lips parted again, revealing the hot, slimy darkness of her mouth. You barely had any time to react as the fork forced you into the warm, moist pit. You screamed as the mouthful of casserole landed on Megan's tongue and her lips closed behind you, sealing you in the pitch blackness. Immediately, your world started to roll around as Megan started chewing the food around you. Thrust into her cheek, you fell down below her gums as the food above you became quickly masticated. Terror overwhelmed your entire being, shivering in the humid heat.

You tried to yell, but Megan's tongue slapped you and forced you back into the chewed mass, causing Megan's spit to land in your mouth. You cried, but you could only send bubbles into the now almost completely liquid bolus in Megan's mouth.

A burst of anxiety shot through you as a “GLUCK” sound vibrated your being to its core and you were sent descending into Megan's esophagus. Surrounded on all sides by soft, slick, rhythmically pulsating flesh, you sqirmed, but that only served to push yourself further into the ball of food chewed and swallowed by Megan. You could feel every detail of Megan's esophagus sliding by your face. Her calm heartbeat pressed against your whole body in the claustrophobic dungeon between the slick membrane and the bolus of chewed food. You tried to grunt, but nothing came out. Your heart felt like it was going to beat out of your chest.

Your only emotion is sheer terror as the entrance to Megan's stomach widens to accept you. You grit your teeth strongly as the wrinkly sphincter slithers over your feet, then shins, then hips, then torso, then your face. You let out a scream as you and the ball of food you're embedded in are dropped into the oppressively hot, acrid pit of Megan's stomach.

The first thing that hits you is the stench, the sharpest nausea-inducing, sour, Hellish vomit scent that was beyond anything you could ever imagine. It was by far the worst odor you've ever smelled in your entire life. The heat pulsed off of every angle as your arms were slathered in Megan's digesting soup. You splashed down in frustration, causing steaming hot chyme to spread on your face.

Disgusting wet slapping sounds filled your eardrums from all angles as Megan's stomach started to churn. A wave of chewed food covered over you as Megan's stomach pulsated, leading to her vomit being forced in her mouth. The taste of her vomit was beyond strong, the sourness stuck in your mouth even after you spit. You tried to get all of it out, but the texture of it was too chunky and slick, each time you went “P'TOO” another torrent of slop slapped your face.

The acrid, relentless sea of churning, hot puke was so hot that you could barely breathe, the humidity pressing down on you without end. Suddenly, another giant splash exploded next to you as a bolus of chewed vegetables dropped from above. “FUCK!” You screamed as another torrent of digesting soup forced its way into your mouth, causing you to feel the chunky texture of Megan's vomit against your tongue.

You kicked your legs and flailed your arms in a desperate attempt to catch your bearings. As more and more balls of chewed food fell from above, the current became stronger and hotter. Trying to swim, you had no power over where you went as you were thrown into the side of Megan's stomach, between two wet, mucous-covered rugae.

Now between the two slithering, slimy stomach folds of a 35-year-old woman, you remained stuck as the churning hellscape around you raised above your head, submerging you completely in her digesting chyme. Trying not to drown, you squirmed as hard as you could while the chunky current washed over your body. Feeling the panic of suffocation hit you, you pushed the two folds aside with all your might, freeing you. Swimming up as fast as you could, you hit the ceiling of the stomach, but with no air to be found. Running your fingers along the slippery surface, you tried to find air any way you could, even a bubble would work. Your arms now exhausted, you knew you only had enough energy for three or four more decent strokes forward.

Up above you, you still scanned the pitch black environment with your fingers when you felt that they could finally splash. Thrusting yourself upward, you inhaled the precious, sour air deeply. Only enough room for your face in the stuffed stomach, your nose and cheeks rubbed up against the top of Megan's stomach. You spit and tried to keep afloat, but the heat, humidity, odor, and exhaustion were truly getting the better of you. You kept trying to stay in the tiny air bubble, but an unexpected sound shook you to your core.

“Burp.” It wasn't even loud, just a light, squeaky burp was enough to force all your breathable air out into the tube above. Now surrounded by hot, smothering chyme on all sides, your arms gave out, causing you to sink like a rock in the dark, hot pit of Megan's stomach. Twitching and quivering, your terror and fear gave way to a sense of absolute serenity and acceptance as you plunged deeper into the stranger's gut.

You hear a ringing sound. You see a bright light. You never open your eyes ever again.

Megan lets out a soft belch. “Ooh, excuse me.”

“You're excused.” Tina said, dejectedly, playing around her food with her fork.

Megan just ate the last spoonful of her mashed potatoes and stood up, taking her dish with her to the sink. “I get that you're not gonna tell me what's bothering you. Everyone has secrets. Just know that, no matter what, I know you're the sweet, innocent girl that you've always been.”

“Thanks, Aunt Megan.” Tina said as she walked over to the garbage and threw the uneaten food away. “You're the greatest Aunt anyone could ever ask for.”

Megan and Tina embraced each other hard, Tina smiling calmly and Megan feeling slightly better. “Thanks, Tina. By the way, what a beautiful ring you have there! Is it new?”

“It's a long story.” Tina muttered as she walked up the stairs, staring at the ground.

The next afternoon, Megan was walking around the house in extremely short pajama shorts and a tight tee shirt, laying on the couch watching Netflix. Her stomach groaning, she decided to sit up and run her fingers through her hair. “Ugh, I should go on a diet like Tina.” she whispered to herself while rubbing her flat stomach.

After walking up the stairs, she stopped by Tina's room. “Hey, sweets, everything all good today? Oh! Hi! I don't believe we've met, I'm Megan.” She said to a girl sitting on Tina's bed, who seemed to be in the middle of a conversation. She held out her hand.

“Hi, I'm Maggie. Maggie Ruth. Nice to meet you.” The girl responded in a strangely over-happy tone, shaking the hand offered.

Megan smiled. “Oh! Hi Maggie, I've heard about you. I know your mom well. And how are you, Tina?”

“I... uh... yeah! Everything's all good!” Tina exclaimed.

Megan just smiled at the two of them, saying “Well... I'll leave you two girls alone, then.”

“A... Aunt Megan?” Tina asked, meekly.

“Yes, sweetie?” Megan turned.

Tina seemed to turn red. “Could you please close the door?”

“Sure, catch ya later, I guess.” She said, with a questioning tone in her voice as it closed with a “Click.”

Unable to walk away without knowing what was going on with Tina, she lightly pressed her head against the door.

She could hear Maggie's and Tina's muffled voices and broken parts of the conversation. “... have to find them...” “...very important they don't escape...” “...I'm sorry...” “...eaten them...” “...need to get them before...” “...no witnesses...”

Bored and thinking that she didn't want to get involved with unimportant teenage drama, she just walked across the hallway and turned the corner, hoping that Tina would feel better soon.

Epilogue:
Spoiler: show
As Megan entered the bathroom, your lifeless corpse was already sitting in her rectum for a number of hours. Nearly all the water sucked out of you, your dry, raisin-like appearance was unrecognizable as it was caked completely in Megan's brown shit. Twisted into a freakish position along with the various bits of unchewed corn Megan ate with Tina the day before, you shifted slightly as the black-haired woman sat on the toilet bowl.

Rubbing against the inside of her rectum, Megan's anus slid over your face as she loosened her bowels to drop you and the rest of the shit into the cold toilet water below. As you landed with a soft splash, Megan let out a stream of hot piss right on top of your partially digested corpse. After wiping herself clean, she dropped the shit-covered toilet paper right on top of you and flushed you away, never to be seen again.

Megan stood up washed her hands, and grabbed her tits, belly, and ass in the mirror, scrutinizing her fat rolls. “I guess that dinner did go to my ass. I should go on a diet like Tina.”
Attachments
Rite of Passage.pdf
(122.78 KiB) Downloaded 568 times
Last edited by supernova on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 pm

This is the PDF for the SCAT version of the above story.
Attachments
Rite of Passage s.pdf
(123.7 KiB) Downloaded 542 times
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tsubasa17 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Another story from ye! Yay! I haven't read it yet, got stuff dealing with school, but I have it on my phone to read when I get the chance. Can't wait to!
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby supernova » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Tsubasa17 wrote:Another story from ye! Yay! I haven't read it yet, got stuff dealing with school, but I have it on my phone to read when I get the chance. Can't wait to!

Thanks! Take your time! School is important.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Great story! Loved your universe coming together and the becoming fat talk was well executed. I like the idea of a game being played because it gives them a false hope usually of winning. Really well done and lengthy :) Any ideas on what's coming up in the future?
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Lupe wrote:Great story! Loved your universe coming together and the becoming fat talk was well executed. I like the idea of a game being played because it gives them a false hope usually of winning. Really well done and lengthy :) Any ideas on what's coming up in the future?

Yes, actually! I was hoping to have a story done by today, but unfortunately life got in the way of that and I'm just deciding to take my time with it. Just for a quick preview, it's called "Double Date" and SPOILERS: People get swallowed whole by cute girls!

And thank you for the kind words about my story!!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tsubasa17 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:02 pm

A new story. Yay. And I still need to read this last one that's 23 (or 28, I forgot) pages. And finish the story for you to look at. No worries, I shall do all of that before the end of the month! This I swear upon my honour as a book owner/reader/lover/death pact/Farenheit 911 suicide burner (as in I will burn with my books, etc.)
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby supernova » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:32 pm

Tsubasa17 wrote:A new story. Yay. And I still need to read this last one that's 23 (or 28, I forgot) pages. And finish the story for you to look at. No worries, I shall do all of that before the end of the month! This I swear upon my honour as a book owner/reader/lover/death pact/Farenheit 911 suicide burner (as in I will burn with my books, etc.)

Yeah, my latest one is rather lengthy! And I love reading, as well!! It's a great way to pass time, it gets those mind juices flowing and it makes you a better writer, I feel. And take your time writing it! I'll always be here. Don't hesitate to send me your writing once it's done, though! I'm looking forward to what you have to say.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tsubasa17 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:06 pm

No problem my friend! I shall do that, as soon as its done, you shall get it.
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lupe » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:41 am

Darn life always getting in the way :wink: Hopefully you get it sorted soon and give us all another great story!
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:02 am

Tsubasa17 wrote:No problem my friend! I shall do that, as soon as its done, you shall get it.

YES! This is gonna be good, I can feel it!

Lupe wrote:Darn life always getting in the way :wink: Hopefully you get it sorted soon and give us all another great story!

Hahaha, well it's the weekend now so I'll see what I can do! It's mostly just work-related stuff where I have to stay after and do more work. It's exhausting, but I get paid a bit more to do it, and a richer Supernova is a happier Supernova! And a happier Supernova is more likely to write lot of fetish erotica, lol. I can't wait to show you this work! I have a wonderful muse that's helping me with it. She's great!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:56 am

How's everything going?
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:04 am

Everything's going pretty good. I'm still alive and I haven't quit.

I just need some inspiration and I think I'm getting it.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Glad to hear you from you! Glad everything is ok!
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:15 pm

I started a gallery here!

Very exciting. I don't know if I should upload all my stories at once or stagger them.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Column » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:50 pm

All at once!!

I saw you posting in a thread on /d/ not too long ago, asking which of three scenarios you had in mind that people thought you should write from.. did you ever decide? There has been a sad slump in the amount of decent vore related content on the Web lately.
Column
New to the forum

Postby bradlax16 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:18 am

where have you been!! we miss your stories :(
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Sun May 01, 2016 11:44 am

I was on /d/ a bit ago. I have a few bits and pieces of stories written and I'm deciding on what to finish!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!