My first vore story. Have fun!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My first vore story. Have fun!

Postby Landon_Fox » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:40 pm

Name: A Fox in a Bat's Zoo
Date: 12-31-2005
Author: Landon_Fox
Email: [email protected]

-----

This story contains conscentual, homosexual sex between a furry and an animal. It also contains immobilization, constriction, vore, and digestion. If you are not above the age of 18, this isn't your cup of tea, or it is otherwise not legal for you to read this material, then leave. It is your responcibilty to go somewhere else, not mine. You have been forewarned.

This story is copyrighted by Landon Caragas Fox AKA Allen L Brunson. All rights reserved. Anyone caught distributing my work will be placed on the call list of every single telemarketing company in North America. So just don't do it.

With that out of the way, enjoy the show! Feel free to give me feedback. All compliments will got straight to my head. All flames will be returned with an aerosol spraycan.

-----

"And that does the panthers," I comment as the felines devour their meal. At least they made sure to signal their thanks. They seemed quite pleased with it actually, almost friendly, but I wonder how that would change if a fox like me was down in their pit instead of at the sides. Still, the zoo was a wonderful place with all kinds of exotic and beautiful animals. And thanks to safty net spells blanketing the whole area, I could feel free to play with them, even the dangerious ones. I could swim underwater with the dolphins, never needing air. Heck, the safty net was so good we had to make sure as many people left as came in. Sometimes some poor fur got buried where he couldn't die and respawn properly.

I liked it here. The pay was nice too. A worker dormatory was thrown in, as well as meals, but that was standard among furry races. A homeless employee or a hungry employee does not work well. We take care of our own. And all the employees were nice, so it was all good. Sure, I get bent over every so often. Well, more like I got bent over all the time, but I AM a fox. It can be a surprise, but it's not like I want to resist. My coworkers are really nice so it's always a pleasant surprise. Not to meantion a nice way to end a tiring day in the showers! I had one last stop before I called it a night though.

I popped into the bat section and quickly shed my clothes. I wouldn't be needing them for this encounter. I look in the mirror to see my small body. Foxes aren't too big and I'm no exception, standing at four feet high. I have the traditional orange and white pelt, and a very soft and luxerious one at that. Large ears adorn my head, black on the outsides and soft pink on the inside. Below my blue eyes is a thin and attractive muzzle. My face is orange with a white cheeks and chin. The white underfur flows down my tummy, making an alluring contrast whenever it meets the more colorful over fur. The white fur continued down to between my legs, a white sheath nestled in the fluff there. Behind that was my thick and fluffy tail. It was solid orange and ends in a white puff. Lastly I looked at my digitgrade legs. They were more filled out than a human's version, with wide paws at the bottom to hold my weight. I nodded in approval at my visage. Foxes were widely adored for their cuteness, and I didn't really think I was an exception.

Next to the fruit basket is some of the sugar they give to the bats as a treat. I'd be needing some of that. Inside the next room was a giant flying fox, a huge fruit bat. His name was Grey. I thought he was particularly pretty, and wanted to play with him some. Scratch that, I wanted to fuck him. And I would use the sugar as a lure. I quickly squirted some on my paws. Then I tilted it up and made a path from my muzzle down to my crotch. Feed him my paw, get a kiss, and let him work his way down. This would be perfect. I picked up the fruit basket and headed out.

The flying fox was hanging from his tree as usual. A quick call got Grey's attention, and the flying fox came over to land next to me. I took in his form as he flew. He was true to his name, colored a deep grey with light grey underfur. His whole body was trim and slender, his wings open for flight. The grey sails were slightly translucent outstretched as they were. Powerful muscles pumped the wings, fanning me with wind as he landed. The six foot bat all but towered over my smaller shape. His face was quite foxish looking, with a pink nose and small ears. His chest rippled with powerful wing muscles. Below that were digitgrade feet, built for gripping the branches his favorate food grew from. And between those legs was my prize, a filled out shealth with two balls dangling below.

"Hi David! I'm hungry!" Grey looked at me expectantly, and seemed in a very good mood.

"Before I give you dinner, I've got a special treat for you Grey." I reply.

The bat visibly brightens, his ears bouncing up. "Oh, what is it?"

My heart is in my throat as I set down the bucket of fruit down beside me. The bat is huge, I can already imagine him wrapping those wonderful wings around me, lifting me onto his lap...

"Foxy like me?" The bat replies with a grin. I realize I'm already erect.

I can only grin back. "Foxy like you. And fox has a little treat." I lift my paw up to his muzzle. Grey gives it a sniff before running his tongue over it. The flying fox happily slurps all the flavoring off of my hand. I feel my paw taken into his mouth, his wet cheeks wrapping around my digits, his slick tongue weaving over, under, and between each finger.

"More?" was the bat's simple reply as he released my hand.

I stood up before him. "Yes! Come find it."

Grey needed no encouragement. I felt his wings wrap around my back, their smooth sides covering my pelt. The large flyer easily lifted my light body to his own, his muzzle going straight between my legs. My footpads rested on his shoulders as I felt his tongue roll under my tail. The warm muscle rubbed between my cheeks in a slow lap, leaving my tail-hole glistening with his juice. Grey brought the tongue under my legs and ever so slowly to finally carress my foxish sack. A moan escapes my lips as his tongue lashes across my balls, milking them for the taste.

The teasing on my balls is excrutiating as they are rolled over and over, suckled in and out for the bat's maw. My breathes come in and out so fast I'm dizzy, my legs twitch as my whole body tingles in pleasure. The tongue. The warm wet tongue rubs me over and over, switching off between my balls and tailhole. I can't stand the pleasure. I desperately place my paws under his chin and pull up, but the well-toned bat is a rock. I plead with the bat to move up, to pleasure my cock. Gray just alters his grip, holding me in place. I can't move, covered in his wings. My whole body burns with heat. My oversensed body turns every whisper of wing movement into a sensual carress. I see nothing but wing, smell nothing but bat, and hear nothing but flying fox's wonderful tongue slurping over and over my sensitive crotch. My hardest erection ever throbs unheeded as Grey continues his foreplay against my prone body. Over and over the bat's muzzle carresses me. I feel a ball nestled in his cheeks, pulling slightly as he suckles it. I feel his snout press between my own cheeks, his nose and tongue running along my pucker. It circles it, pops in and out. I shriek, I moan, I beg the bat to stop.

Finally Grey unfolds his wings and lowers me. I look down to see the bat's own red member. The throbbing meat is covered in precum, waiting to be put in something. Waiting to be put in me. A shudder of pleasure racks my body. I spread my legs and lift my tail, my whole body quivering in anticipation. I feel that wonderful head slip between my cheeks, I feel that wonderful head pressing against my tight opening. Wings wrap around me, hugging me to the animal's chest. The soft pelt mingles into my own, a silken brush against my oversensitized skin. The bat's pelt carresses my member like a layer of molten silk.

My pucker slowly spreads open to accept him.

The hot meat greets my entrance with another thick glob of pre. Grey pauses a second for me to get used to him. I feel the bat's hot member sitting in my open ring, the bat's goo letting him fit in easily. When as my ring relaxes, the bat's member slides into my ass, inch by inch. My insides spread apart, full of the wonderful cock. Grey's chest rises and falls rapidly as he grunts in pleasure, a pleasure shooting through my sides as well. I all but shriek as his member thrusts into my prostate, and then finally my rump meets his. I feel his fur melting into my rear end as my whole body burns with need.

Grey fills my need.

The bat's cock slurps out of my entrance, leaving and empty trail of pleasure in it's wake. Back in he thrusts, my prostate screaming in pleasure. My whole body screams in pleasure. I scream in pleasure. The bat strokes in and out, his red meat appearing in the air only to stretch open my ring and disappear once more. My own cock is thrust for me through his fur, a velvet brush oozing around it. My insides are rammed, stretched, and filled, my prostate throbbing with each motion. My world becomes the bat's embrace. Wings carress my back with every thrust. Grey's pelt threads through my own. My legs are spread open by the bat's legs. My arms can only rub at the inside of my winged cage. The bat's scent overwhelms me. His ragged breath squeezes my body inside his wings.

My cock can't take the pressure. My cry of pleasure doesn't come close to the screaming of my body. The pleasure spreads from my cock into a haze through my whole lower half as spasms wrack through my frame. White creams spills and splatters into the flying fox's pelt. Grey shrieks around me as my entrance claps down his own member. He thrusts raggedly into my throbbing body before clamping down himself. Hot liquid pumps into my rear as I pump my own pleasure into Grey's chest. Wing squeeze my body in a tight hug as we fill each other up. The flying fox's body writhes around me as his pleasure oozes free. Ever so slowly out throbbings fade. At long last we both go limp.

I sit in Grey's lap gasping for breath. Warm fluid coats my tummy while more cream oozes down our legs. The wings part slightly and I see his face. I just rest my chin on his chest and smile. My body trembles, too exhausted to do anymore. Grey makes the move for us and lowers his snout to lick and mine. I lick back as best as I can, but Grey quickly takes the front. His wonderful tongue washes over my muzzle, cheeks, and chin. I want to say something, anything to this wonderful bat who just fucked me senseless. But I can't and just smile up at him tiredly.

Grey licks his lips. I see the pink muscle washing over his muzzle. It covers his pink nose, his furry lips, a hint of his white teeth. The maw slowly opens, the white teeth part. Inside is more of his pink flesh. He glistens with moisture, his tongue hangs out, dripping his juice on me. Grey scent drips into my nostrals from the warm spot, a sweet scent from all the fruit he eats. The scent gets stronger as Grey's inviting cavern lowers. I see the gentle curves of his mouth, the dark opening in the back.

The flying fox clamps his muzzle around mine. He engulfs me in a new warmth once more. The bat suckles and slurps at me, his cheeks a tight coating. He coats me in his juice and scent, the warm water dripping down my body. Swirling his tongue through my fur, the bat turns and twists his muzzle, taking in every nuiance of my flavor. The tantillizing sensations swirl around my head, my eyes half-lid as another moan of pleasure escapes into his throat. Grey responds with one of his own, his approval of my taste vibrating along my exhaused body.

His mouth opens again, looking to accept more of me. I see more of his maw again, as his warm drool escapes onto my shoulders. The warm oozes through my fur, a wonderful sensation against the brisk air. His maw swallows quickly, I see his whole insides move and squeeze. I see the tunnel at the back rippling with motion and anticipation. I thrust my muzzle forward eagerly, but Grey takes his time. The inviting tunnel at the back slowly comes up to greet me, my muzzle pressing snug against it. New warmth oozes into my pelt, covering me in warmth and sweet scent.

This time, I spread Grey open.

Grey's gullet opens to accept me, my muzzle spreading it open. The hot tunnel grips at the intrusion, sucking and rippling along my nose. Inch by inch the rest of my muzzle follows behind it. My snout is kneaded. It is rubbed. It is carressed. My whole head is engulfed in his warm cheeks as his tongue slithers over my throat and shoulders. I feel the bats cheeks press against my shoulders, but he simply holds my arms to my sides in his wings. With a quick twist in one direction and the other, they are in. My whole head is in the bat's gullet, the muscles straining at me to go in. The waiting stomach growls in anticipation, the noise almost vibrating through my body. Grey changes position, ready to devour me. I couldn't agree with him more.

My shoulders spread the bat wide as he hungrily stuffs me in. The warm tube wraps around me as I slid through. My torso vanishes into the bat's maw. My mind explodes at the pleasure, the hot meat wrapping around me, suckling my whole body, rippling along my whole body, carressing my whole body. I'd be writhing in pleasure if I could move at all. My hips disappear into the hungry maw, my member getting hard again as Grey's tongue wraps around it. Another ring is stretched open as my muzzle finds the stomach. My legs soon disappear, then my paws and tail. I'm nothing more than an outline in this throat. The outline slips and slides through that wonderful tube. I curl up inside the flesh sack. And it's done. I'm nothing more than a nice bulge in his belly, about the size of a normal meal of fruit.

I sign in pleasure inside my new home, however temperary it might be. I'll probably be digested, but there's nothing I can do now. It's so wonderfully warm and soft. I hear Grey's heartbeat. I hear every breath, feel his body moving with the air. I take in the sweet sent of slightly fermented fruit. I feel him rubbing and patting me. I rub back some. I bounce and roll around some as the bat climbs his tree again. The bat flips to hang upside down again, but I don't seem to stop against the slick insides. The slick insides feel wonderful as I swirl to a stop around them. Grey's breathe becomes regular as he starts to sleep of his meal. He starts to sleep off me. I hear his stomach gurgling around me as it gets to work, and it's hard for me not to join the bat in sleep.

At first at least.

The scene changes as the bat starts to digest me. The fruit eater's acid starts to make my skin tingle, but that is quickly forgotten as the rest of the stomach animates. The sack starts to squeeze around me. Grey's sack ripples around me in waves, carressing all over my body. The juice inside my resting place grows, making everything slick. Unable to stay in place, I soon find the stomach pushing, pulling, and spinning me around. Digestive juices ooze throughout my pelt, but the tingling is soon forgotten as a new pleasure rubs through my body.

I'm curled into a ball as I'm slowly absorbed, the stomach gripping every part of me. With my last remaining strength, I push back my legs and dip my muzzle. With the next constriction, my cock is rammed into my muzzle. The burn of acid fights with the pleasing massage and carressing Gray's insides. Each contraction thrusts my cock back into my muzzle. I concentration only on the pleasing motions, the feeling of my cheeks and tongue battling the burning acid for supremicy. Each ripple of flesh brings a new waves of pleasure and a new splash of acid. The squeezing brings my crushed body to the brink, and the salt of cum spreads through my mouth as I spray my last load.

I collapse. My cock is shoved to the back of my throat. My acid softened body is collasping under the pressure. I hear Gray's calm breath. The burn of acid slowly vanishes, my skin long since boiled off. My back snaps with the next squeeze, followed by my arm. Grey's heart beats rhythmicly, assuredly. His stomach gurgles happily around it's meal. It gurgles happily around me, what's left of my ruined body. My form crumples to mush around me as my legs disintegrate. The stomach squeezes the liquified remains around the few solids left. It catches what's left of my head. Finally. With a snap it's over.

I slowly open my eyes. I'm sitting in a pentacle. The room is empty and I'm naked. How did I get here? Slowly I get up and look over myself. My body is all there. I appear fine. I give my legs and arms an experimental stretch. Actually, I feel great. I close my eyes and breathe as memories of the bat rush back to me. A grin crosses my face. I was his meal and it was easily worth the acid bath a hundred times over. And there there was that small matter of the best fuck of my life. I can't keep my tail from wagging as I bounce towards the door.

In the next room is a raccoon taur. He's got a nice set of demon wings on his back. My boss turns to me. Oh shit...

"Oh, hello David. I see you had to respawn. Did the cats give you some trouble?"

"Um... Er..." I stumble. I feel a deep blush fills out my face through my fur.

The demon merely raised an eyebrow. "Who got you?"

"Well... Grey got me."

If the raccoon was surprised, he didn't show. "The giant flying fox? Heh, he does like his foxes. Did he attack you?"

"Um, no... I er... Um..." I can't say anything.

"Tell me." Stan replies.

"Well, I went into his pen and told him I was giving him a special treat."

The demon taur snickers. "Go on."

"I put some sugar on my body and was going to try to get him..." I can't complete the statement. My fur is burning in humiliation.

The raccoon tilted his head back and let off a huge horse laugh. Turning back he simply smiled. "He's a damn good lay isn't he?"

I simply stare at him.

My boss continues, "Look, we anthropomorphs don't have the taboos humans do. We can talk to animals, we know if they are giving conscent. Letting the animals pork a worker every so often makes them a lot more friendly and easy going, and the zoo only profits if the animals are friendly and easy going." The raccoon grins down at me. "Did he do that thing where he holds you in his wings until you're limp with pleasure?"

A smile crosses my lips as my body flushes at the memory. "Oh yeah!"

The raccoon simply grins some more. "Did you like getting swallowed?"

I think back to my trip down his gullet, the warm constriction, the constant suckling. "OH YES!!!" I gleefully reply.

"Was it worth the $500 in docked pay for the respawn?"

I freeze up. My ears flatten as I nerviously question my boss. "Um, you're not going to dock me are you? I didn't realise..."

"It's your first week on the job and you're already feeding yourself to the animals. Couldn't you have wait at least a month first?"

Shit. "Um..."

Stanley just sighs. "Well, I don't want to sound like I'm stereotyping you, but you are a fox. I should have expected it anyway. Just about all the animals in the zoo love to fuck and eat foxes like you. So, are you now going to sign up for the unlimited respawns?"

"I don't have the cash." I tried to sound like I was explaining, but it came out more of a beg.

"I own the grid and you're my employee. I can give it to you for a different price."

I perk up. This should be promising. "What did you have in mind?"

The taur grins as he approaches me. Then he rears up on his hind feet to show me his erect member. "Well, you're a damned, cute fox and you're almost the offical dormatory yiff toy already. Would you like to make it offical?"

I can't help but grin. "I'd love to!"

"Great. Afterall, the animals aren't the only one's here who like the taste of fox." I get a glimpse of the raccoons maw as he talks, a warm pink cavern waiting to invite me. Stanley licks his chops and he stares down at me. I respond the only way I can... no, the only way I want to. I turn around and lift my tail.

-----

Landon_Fox, The Blue Savant
[email protected]
Landon_Fox
New to the forum

Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe

Postby Eka » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:09 pm

Beside the ending seem a little odd to me... the rest are quite well written. Look forward to see more.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Rodent » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:03 am

Wow. Wonderfully done, Landon. Thank you for sharing this.

Let me start by admittind a bit of a bias here, because bats are my favorite animals, especially as sexy predators. :wink: That doesn't bias my opinions here, but rather only my desire to give a reply where I often remain silent.

What I really liked about this story, was the descriptive narrative. The physical sensations David was experiencing was both sensual and intriguing, without becoming overbearing. All too often, writers put forth an erotic scene with the same, generic verbiage that feels bland and over-used.

Also, you did an excellent job at keeping us informed that this was a scene between a bat and a fox. Another problem that often arises, is having descriptions so generic that those involved could be just about any species, never referencing distinct characteristics. You did a great job at referencing such characteristics, without beating us over the head with it.

The inclusion of smells, textures and sounds is what really gave the encounter its sensual flavor, by allowing the reader to more fully experience what the fox was going through. There is often a difficulty in trying to weigh the pace of a story against the information that should be offered, and I feel you did a wonderful job with that.

You varied the descriptions enough and kept things moving, so that I never felt as if the encounter was dragging. For many stories, I often have the desire to skip over wordy descriptions that add nothing, but here, I never felt that. I wanted to experience everything the fox was experiencing, and you supplied it.

Of course, there is always some room for improvement, but I'm not going to nitpick on any of the little things, when the overall story was as entertaining and engaging as this one was. I look forward to seeing future work by you.

Thanks again for sharing.

Rodent
Rodent
The Rat

Postby Landon_Fox » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:47 pm

Thank you for your kind words. I'll keep it under advisement when planning my next story.
Landon_Fox
New to the forum

Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe

Postby Jag » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:35 pm

A great story, found the detail in it to be very good and the first person view on the story really got me interested, don't really find many first person stories that I can enjoy as much as this one.

Just need to check some spelling and such, but it was a great story. Enjoyed it very much. :D
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Return to Work to be shared!