Engulfed

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Engulfed

Postby Tervicz » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:50 pm

I only have one reasonable good vorestory so far. I'll be working on a new one. This was written shortly before I stumbled on the concept of vore.

Engulfed

The Droncards were a wealthy family. They had an enormous residence. A mighty chateau surrounded by vineyards. The Droncards were in the wine business and over the years they had acquired a comfortable life in the Burgundy-region in France.

They had only one son, Alexandre, who they had sent to Parisian university. It was June and Alexandre was allowed by the school to return home while he was studying for his final exams. With a little luck Alexandre would graduate in less than a month.

The young man was pretty confident of his graduation. He had studied al lot in advance and there was very little he didn’t know yet. This seemed to be a vacation after months in the overcrowded city. He loved his home. He wished to take the vineyard from his father one day, but his father had other plans.

“Good to see you home son. I’m so happy you’re here.â€
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rodent » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:17 am

Hey Tervicz,

An enjoyable story. I recall you having posted it once before, some time ago, though I don't recall where that had been.

It's always fun to look back at things that were created before learning about vore and how wide-spread it is, as that allows you to see your thoughts on vore, before being influenced by others.

Between discovering aspects of vore that you never considered before, to trying to create something that others will enjoy, rather than only for yourself, the topics and content of artwork and stories will change over time. So, it's nice to have something like this to look back on and see what your mind was like before we corrupted it. ;)

Rodent
Rodent
The Rat

Postby Scratch » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:41 pm

I liked it. The snake was wonderful; she has enough thought and emotion to be a bonified character, but at the same time, something about the way you write her movements and actions suggests what a snake should be: powerful, direct and instinctually driven. That leaves the intellectual conflict to the boy, which shines as he decides his fate as it, well, engulfs him:) Overall a great _story_ story, especially for a first.
I'd love to see more like this.
Scratch

Return to Work to be shared!