Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby DGTL » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:20 am

Nice render rain adds a fun twist to the series, and it feels like a call back to your first series that ended with a girl who did the flushing sitting on the toilet saying it was their turn.
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Somewhat familiar

Postby LavaTours » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:11 pm

RainArt wrote:
lorenzo64 wrote:
RainArt wrote:Have fun everyone!

Just found your series of renders. Excellent. Thinking of some text to add but it would really be helpful if you added one more render of another character sitting down on that toilet as if releaving themselves while reading a paper or something. Not caring at all what happened before. Thanks...

Uh... No paper, but would this help?
Solo Flush 23.jpg

She looks excited about going potty, doesn't she?
LavaTours
Been posting for a bit

Postby RainArt » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 pm

lorenzo64 wrote:Absatively Rainart. Many Thanks...

You're very welcome! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
DGTL wrote:Nice render rain adds a fun twist to the series, and it feels like a call back to your first series that ended with a girl who did the flushing sitting on the toilet saying it was their turn.

You're right it does remind me of the first series that I did. I actually didn't think of that when I first rendered it though. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
LavaTours wrote:She looks excited about going potty, doesn't she?

*looks at the picture closer* Yeah... Yeah she does, doesn't she?

Does the urine look alright? It was my first time doing something like that, I had to get creative with it, and I worried it didn't look right.
RainArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby lorenzo64 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:23 am

Does the urine look alright? It was my first time doing something like that, I had to get creative with it, and I worried it didn't look right.[/quote]

Yes, its fine. Way better than what I came up with.
lorenzo64
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!