Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:38 am

u162 and I are trying out collaborating on something. He's making the pictures, I'm writing the story. This is what we've come up with so far:

Sister Flushing 1.jpg

Sister Flushing 2.jpg

Sister Flushing 3.jpg

Sister Flushing 4.jpg

Sister Flushing 5.jpg

Sister Flushing 6.jpg

Sister Flushing 7.jpg

Sister Flushing 8.jpg

Sister Flushing 9.jpg
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lolwutname » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:37 am

Wow this is incredibly hot, I hope that more is coming! You guys seem to make a really great team, and I love the sadistic aspect of this story. :D
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Well I'm intrigued by that Shades, thats actually kinda hot. I'd love to see what happens next!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby horror93 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Same here, looking forward to what comes next. Great work! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby Reaverbot » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:47 pm

This is bewildering to me, but the quality of the models you're using is good enough that I'm actually sort of interested bizarrely enough??? Like, I want to see more and at the same time I'm like "why on earth am i getting turned on by a woman getting flushed down a toilet"
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:54 pm

Reaverbot wrote:This is bewildering to me, but the quality of the models you're using is good enough that I'm actually sort of interested bizarrely enough??? Like, I want to see more and at the same time I'm like "why on earth am i getting turned on by a woman getting flushed down a toilet"

Welcome to the vore fetish, friend :lol:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Critchett » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Reaverbot wrote:This is bewildering to me, but the quality of the models you're using is good enough that I'm actually sort of interested bizarrely enough??? Like, I want to see more and at the same time I'm like "why on earth am i getting turned on by a woman getting flushed down a toilet"

Because it's terrific stuff! (This is all scat-free stuff by the way)
Watching a beautiful target succumb to an engulfing fate is extremely satisfying from a number of sources you wouldn't have imagined from.

Very awesome work, Shades/U163! I'm still writing things to contribute. Hope to see anyone else that's interested throw their hat in as well, spread the flushy love <3
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Thanks for the positive comments folks, here's a bit more:

Sister Flushing 10.jpg

Sister Flushing 11.jpg

Sister Flushing 12a.jpg
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lolwutname » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Very nice as always. :-D Can't wait to see how it ends!
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrcactus747 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:46 pm

I really love this! I thought its lot better, safer than animal vore. It'd be nice to slide down really wet and I really love WET vore! Anyone who is doing flush or drain vore - I would love to add them to my watch list!
mrcactus747
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby horror93 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Loving it! I wonder if the older sister will get pulled down along with her. I'll just have to wait and find out! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:55 am

I'm not sure when we will finish this series. But Krasnya's latest story/rplog includes some drain vore, among so many naughty allusions to other things (incest, object vore, accidental vore, etc)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/294309
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Critchett » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:18 am

I've been working on a writing series that's extremely flush-vore centric as well as a number of other things. I've completed the first part of my 3 part prologue novella. (Part 1 is almost 30 pages, so hopefully you love reading!) I'm eager to hear any feedback anyone would like to share. In particular, I'd like to hear about subject likes/dislikes and thoughts on characters and character involvement, although any comments at all are appreciated. There's a good chance that I take requests of things too, if it's even remotely in the theme and spirit.

The first 3 chapters briefly introduce characters and set the stage. A lot of flush vore teasings throughout these, and some other unusual side things as well. If you're not a fan of story exposition or character development and want the juicy bits, it kicks into gear on the chapter The Innocent. I think it could be read out-of-context there and still get some fun.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/294579

Enjoy =)
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lolwutname » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Very very nicely done Critchett. Admittedly I mostly skipped right to the "juicy bits", but I'm always interested to see people setting up motivations for characters/giving character exposition in general. I was particularly fond of the flushing scenes with Cherbany and Allibeth. Really loved the whole playfulness between the two of them, especially Allibeth "punishing" Cherbany for wearing the nightgown (After all, what else can one do when faced with such a mess? Flushing is the only appropriate solution. :wink: ). You also gave some great descriptions both of what was going through Cherbany and Allibeth's heads while the flushing was occurring, and of the flushing itself. The voyeuristic scenes with Lucia were also very hot. Overall an outstanding job, and I'll be very eager to see more :-D .
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatmightystickman » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:48 pm

I've actually been trying to develop on the Flush Vore approach as a whole to do it like in a horror style with a realistic approach despite the weirdness.
Got headfirst scenes down as a must too, got that worked out as the most likely way for it to work, and it's also a personal fave too :D

Still need alot of work to be done and maybe some feedback from some on the main part but until then, I will probably do some single, suggestive images and allow viewers to come up with their own stories to explain
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Critchett » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:41 am

Thanks, Lolwut! I really like to draw out the best of moments to seemingly last longer and engage multiple senses, as well as explore different reactions to situations like these. Each character in the story represents an archetype that will span the whole story (as in there will later be other Innocents and Desiresses for example). You've seen 3 + the Voyeur (or Clairvoyeur in this case) so far. Many more to come. And chapter by chapter, Lucia's overarching secret will be revealed! Hints have already been dropped...!

And I look forward to anything you get done, TMStickman
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatmightystickman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Yeah, been trying to cover everything. There is one issue I have with the name Flush Vore, espically when it's referring to the gone forever function.
Vore as a subject name doesn't really suit as vore is to do with swallowing, something a toilet doesn't actually do since, well you know, it's a toilet.

We're going to have to cover both bases here with the waterslide like Flush stuff where anyone who goes down, ends up fine and can come back and do it again, and the other, ain't coming back one. FatalFlush would actually work in my opinion as the name of a situation where you ain't going to return from so it should maybe be called that, however that's also a username too and that possibly might be seen as an issue.

I am also trying to work on how exactly the toilet ends up able to do that, to explain bits to a reader so it somehow makes sense as on it's own is just too zany. Therefore I'm looking into related horror and folk tales along with videos also which would cover stuff such as this.

I could also possibly explain the come back one fine but that really depends on what is going on in everyones interpertation of it when they write their own stories. Would like some discussion to go on, on the not coming back thing too so I'm open for that as well. I feel though that we'll do better if we work with an outsider to the genre too as I don't want to make this so bizarre, that it limits any potiental appeal so that's another proposal.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrcactus747 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:28 pm

It'd be nice to be flushed down to the recovery tank instead of going to the sewer and then drain down the water then open door to get out of the tank and shut it and then do it again and again.
mrcactus747
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thatmightystickman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Could work on the return ones, or they're specifically designed waterslides instead. Silly but meeh who cares? It sounds fun.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby thatmightystickman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:29 am

Meh, ignore now. Change of plans.
Last edited by thatmightystickman on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!