Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby horror93 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Great animation Rainart, the sound effects and the girl are terrific! Excellent work on her facial expression as she gets flushed down the toilet. I look forward to seeing more in the future, perhaps with her going butt first down the drain? :D
horror93
Participator

Postby RainArt » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:38 pm

horror93 wrote:Great animation Rainart, the sound effects and the girl are terrific! Excellent work on her facial expression as she gets flushed down the toilet.

Thank you very much Horror! I appreciate that.
horror93 wrote:I look forward to seeing more in the future, perhaps with her going butt first down the drain? :D

Well I am working on a new one right now, and I was trying to figure out what to do with it, so... I guess I don't have to wonder anymore, thanks! I wonder how long this one will take. That one was about an afternoons worth of work... But I wanted it to be a lot longer then it turned out. And I'm sorry about the render quality, but if I do anything other then OpenGL right now it will take forever and day.
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:00 pm

No, thank you. Now I'm definitely looking forward to that video now. :D

Take your time and don't worry about the render, I thought the quality in your first animation was fine. Though I do wanna ask, do you do only big toilets, or can you have the girl getting flushed butt first go down a regular sized toilet? If you can't, that's fine.
horror93
Participator

Postby RainArt » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:49 pm

horror93 wrote:No, thank you. Now I'm definitely looking forward to that video now. :D

I do hope that you like it. It's already longer then the first one! In light of the first's unforeseen short runtime I'm endeavoring to lengthen the animations that follow.
horror93 wrote:Take your time and don't worry about the render, I thought the quality in your first animation was fine.

That's good. I was worried about that. I want to do better, but my computer has a hard time rendering a single image in Iray and 3Delight would still take a while. But I'm glad that you liked it!
horror93 wrote:Though I do wanna ask, do you do only big toilets, or can you have the girl getting flushed butt first go down a regular sized toilet? If you can't, that's fine.

I do like big toilets... Maybe not giant, but larger then normal. I think that you can blame Critchett's stories for that. But I will keep in mind what you asked. The toilet in this new animation is smaller then the one in the first though. Not a whole lot, but its smaller. I hope it will be okay. It's funny though because I had to make it smaller for your request.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:23 am

Well normal or slightly bigger, I look forward to seeing that toilet flush down its next female victim. :-D
horror93
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 am

Great job RainArt! Especially for your very first animation. Definitely be looking forward to the next one you come out with. Keep it up! :-D
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:51 pm

horror93 wrote:Well normal or slightly bigger, I look forward to seeing that toilet flush down its next female victim. :-D

Awesome! I'll try to get it done as soon as I can. Up to 6 seconds now. But that's just the first scene.
Lolwutname wrote:Great job RainArt! Especially for your very first animation. Definitely be looking forward to the next one you come out with. Keep it up! :-D

Thank you! I hope that you enjoy it when I finish it.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby LavaTours » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Good work, Rain. I thought she was sitting on a toilet that big and fell in.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm

LavaTours wrote:Good work, Rain.

Thank you!
LavaTours wrote:I thought she was sitting on a toilet that big and fell in.

Actually that's basically what's happening in the animation that I'm working on right now.
I'm currently up to 17 seconds... I could be further but I rendered the one scene from the wrong angle. Ah! Animation! Easily enough fixed, but I still had to wait for it to rerender.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:24 pm

Here is the second animation. I hope you all enjoy it.

Might not be making another one for a while.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:46 am

Excellent work man! Love both the girl and the toilet. And along with the sound effects, I loved the build up towards her getting flushed. From her sitting and waving, to then falling in butt first with a splash, before finally spinning round and round screaming as went down the toilet. Fantastic job! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 am

That was fantastic! Echoing what horror93 said, did a really great job with the animations. I thought your choice in sound effects was good too. Will definitely be looking forward to what ever you come up with next. :-D
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby LavaTours » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:49 pm

You did a very good piece of work. What about a partially-clothed woman on the toilet with her trousers and underwear around her ankles?
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:23 pm

I love the second one! Her grin as she splashed in was awesome. Like mixed "eww, this is cold and a toilet" and "ooh, this is naughty and fun."
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RainArt » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:27 pm

horror93 wrote:Excellent work man! Love both the girl and the toilet. And along with the sound effects, I loved the build up towards her getting flushed. From her sitting and waving, to then falling in butt first with a splash, before finally spinning round and round screaming as went down the toilet. Fantastic job! :D

Lolwutname wrote:That was fantastic! Echoing what horror93 said, did a really great job with the animations. I thought your choice in sound effects was good too. Will definitely be looking forward to what ever you come up with next. :-D

LavaTours wrote:You did a very good piece of work.

ShadesofBlack wrote:I love the second one! Her grin as she splashed in was awesome. Like mixed "eww, this is cold and a toilet" and "ooh, this is naughty and fun."

Thank you everyone! I'm very glad that you liked the animation so much. And I look forward to creating better and longer ones in the future. And if you have any ideas for anything feel free to let me know.
LavaTours wrote:What about a partially-clothed woman on the toilet with her trousers and underwear around her ankles?

Well that didn't take long! I'll keep that in mind, it does give me a start for a new one. Anyone else have any ideas for anything?
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:44 pm

both animations were fantastic Rain fantastic use of sound effects and posing one minor nit pick/suggestion is work on making your camera transitions smoother there was a noticable stutter in the second animation but that is only a minor issue
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby RainArt » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:47 pm

DGTL wrote:both animations were fantastic Rain fantastic use of sound effects and posing one minor nit pick/suggestion is work on making your camera transitions smoother there was a noticable stutter in the second animation but that is only a minor issue

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It was a last minute thing and it was there to cover something up. The program that I'm using wasn't really meant (from what I can gather) to animate all that well as-is. It can be done, but I think they try to make it as annoying as possible so that you'll upgrade, which is what I plan to do shortly. Because trying animate with it now irritates me, it's like trying to paint a picture with a toothpick- yeah it can be done, but it will drive you crazy do'n it.
Another reason why that stutter is in there is because the animation was assembled from various smaller pieces and I didn't know that I would need that zoom until the very end, and that is another reason why its was so abrupt. If I hadn't had to fight the program I could have done it all at once, and more then likely not had to worry about that mistake at all.
Also as proof of concept pieces I guess they work. At least now I know for sure that I can animate something. But I want to do things of a higher quality. It was a good learning experience though and there parts of that of both that I'm proud of. I liked how that expressions turned out in the second and I'm just happy that first one worked at all. Those two weren't the first time that I've tried to animated something, but they are the first that succeeded.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:23 pm

RainArt wrote:
DGTL wrote:both animations were fantastic Rain fantastic use of sound effects and posing one minor nit pick/suggestion is work on making your camera transitions smoother there was a noticable stutter in the second animation but that is only a minor issue

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It was a last minute thing and it was there to cover something up. The program that I'm using wasn't really meant (from what I can gather) to animate all that well as-is. It can be done, but I think they try to make it as annoying as possible so that you'll upgrade, which is what I plan to do shortly. Because trying animate with it now irritates me, it's like trying to paint a picture with a toothpick- yeah it can be done, but it will drive you crazy do'n it.
Another reason why that stutter is in there is because the animation was assembled from various smaller pieces and I didn't know that I would need that zoom until the very end, and that is another reason why its was so abrupt. If I hadn't had to fight the program I could have done it all at once, and more then likely not had to worry about that mistake at all.
Also as proof of concept pieces I guess they work. At least now I know for sure that I can animate something. But I want to do things of a higher quality. It was a good learning experience though and there parts of that of both that I'm proud of. I liked how that expressions turned out in the second and I'm just happy that first one worked at all. Those two weren't the first time that I've tried to animated something, but they are the first that succeeded.

that's actually very creative and a good use of the program
DGTL
Participator

Postby DGTL » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:21 am

it's not toilet vore but it is drain vore I made this piece for a little art event a friend started and I think you all will enjoy it http://sta.sh/01inzprxmgn8
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Fantastic piece DGTL! Been awhile since we had some drain vore posted on our forum. Loving the colors and the characters, especially sexy Sasha watching Kole go down the hole. :D

I look forward to your next artwork!
horror93
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!