Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby horror93 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Excellent comic DGTL! And yeah, I would love to see the original draft for this chapter! I look forward to the next page of your comic. :D
horror93
Participator

Postby junglefooter » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:52 pm

I think that this comic of mine goes STRICTLY into this thread ;)
Attachments
fluuush.jpg
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby LavaTours » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:26 pm

DGTL wrote:we finally got there after many delays the main character in the Flush Time's second chapter meets her fate in a watery way I'm linking the st.ash file if you want to see what else has happened see my DA gallery

quick word of warning the comic is very rough at times and the resolution is spotty because when I started to upload the comic I planned to do straight digital like the original but I hated how it looked so instead of making people wait while I sharpened my digital skills I started off by making the comic's initial sketches and drawings that would be used as refs for the digital so no one had to wait any longer.

but here is the page https://sta.sh/0yvzxcbcp10

oh and one more thing while cleaning I found the ORIGINAL draft of this chapter not the version this latest iteration was made from but the very first Flush Time comic I ever created the art is very rough and the look is spotty at best but I want to know would you guys be interested in seeing the real original draft of this.

A fine comic, no doubt. Also, any more in the pipeline planned?
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Great comic Footer love how it's the plunger that elps get him dragged in you don't see that often

LavaTours wrote:
DGTL wrote:we finally got there after many delays the main character in the Flush Time's second chapter meets her fate in a watery way I'm linking the st.ash file if you want to see what else has happened see my DA gallery

quick word of warning the comic is very rough at times and the resolution is spotty because when I started to upload the comic I planned to do straight digital like the original but I hated how it looked so instead of making people wait while I sharpened my digital skills I started off by making the comic's initial sketches and drawings that would be used as refs for the digital so no one had to wait any longer.

but here is the page https://sta.sh/0yvzxcbcp10

oh and one more thing while cleaning I found the ORIGINAL draft of this chapter not the version this latest iteration was made from but the very first Flush Time comic I ever created the art is very rough and the look is spotty at best but I want to know would you guys be interested in seeing the real original draft of this.

A fine comic, no doubt. Also, any more in the pipeline planned?

I have a few planned chapter 3 will be out after the prologue of 2 and I have a written story being worked on for now though this is the original draft of the story warning the art is rough this was when I first started creating stories and it spoils a little of the epilogue https://sta.sh/22663s7a48yq
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby ghotifish » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:44 pm

I've been keeping an eye on this thread for a while and thought I should finally contribute something
Hopefully it's fit to standard
fv1.png

fv2.png

fv3.png

fv4.png
ghotifish
New to the forum

Postby DGTL » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:09 pm

ghotifish wrote:I've been keeping an eye on this thread for a while and thought I should finally contribute something
Hopefully it's fit to standard

loving the ominous tone of the piece for your first entry you've set a fun mood ^^
DGTL
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:39 am

Welcome to the thread ghotifish! :-D It is most definitely a fantastic set for your first post. Hope to see more from you soon.
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:43 am

Welcome ghotifish! I think that you did great job on that series, thank you for sharing it with us. New contributions are always welcome! Were you planning on continuing it? Making more?
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Alright, this is something that I've wanted to do for a while now, here is a series of renders that I've done:
Iray Bathroom Render 00.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 01.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 02.5.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 03.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 04.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 05.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 06.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 07.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 08.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 09.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 10.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 11.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 12.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 13.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 14.jpg
Last edited by RainArt on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby bella747 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:59 pm

Very cool!!!! Ummm someday I will take a picture of my body wearing the scrubs in the clinic flushing sink. Cant wait for that moment. :)
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Iray Bathroom Render 15.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 16.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 17.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 18.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 19.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 20.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 21.jpg

Iray Bathroom Render 22.jpg

(That took a while!) So there is the series. I created it with no story at all behind it so that you all could create one for it. I thought it would be interesting experiment to make a series of renders then hand them over to you all to create the captions for them. If I could, I would have made it a contest but I don't have anything to give anyone right now.
You don't have to use every image but I wanted to make sure that there were plenty there, and if you do use every image- enjoy!
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Have fun everyone!
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby bella747 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:10 pm

It was so fun, ;)
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:06 pm

that is still one insanely fun series Rain I love her expression though out it going from teasing to ecstasy and then at the end sudden realization and shock before she disappears down the drain
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:19 pm

DGTL wrote:that is still one insanely fun series Rain I love her expression though out it going from teasing to ecstasy and then at the end sudden realization and shock before she disappears down the drain

Gotta agree with DGTL, definitely one your best series. It's very well done. I look forward to seeing your next big project with great interest! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby RainArt » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Wow look at this! This page has gotten a lot of pictures posted on it hasn't it?
Quotes of Quotiness (I felt like trying to be funny in case you were curious, it's late.) wrote:
bella747 wrote:It was so fun, ;)

DGTL wrote:that is still one insanely fun series Rain I love her expression though out it going from teasing to ecstasy and then at the end sudden realization and shock before she disappears down the drain

horror93 wrote:
Gotta agree with DGTL, definitely one your best series. It's very well done. I look forward to seeing your next big project with great interest! :D

I'm glad that you all liked that series, took forever to make, but I think it was worth it. Here is interesting bit of trivia for you that was originally supposed to be an animation... But I couldn't figure out how to get it to work at the time, so I just made it a Render Series.
I still look forward to seeing the stories you all come up with for it.
3Delights Lighting Presets Test 04 Core Lighting 2 2-03 2-05 and 2-10.jpg

In other news, I'm still playing around with rendering. 3Delight this time instead of Iray (So I can get something that looks good without a 2+ hour wait time.). I wanted to share one of my successes with you all. I give you: Girl in Urinal.
*In humorous tones* Yeah, I know it's the most original thing ever! *laughs*
But if you were wondering, I actually I didn't name it, I was working on it and someone saw it, and she's like: "It's Girl... In Urinal", with all the jokingly overly dramatic pomp you would imagine. Then later, after having watched me render several variants of this picture with different kinds of lighting, she's like: "Who know it was so hard to get a picture of a girl in a urinal?" To which I kinda just raised my left eyebrow.
I had a question, do you all want me to make a series out this picture? Cause' I was think'in about it and I think the only other time we've seen a girl in a urinal was the one render that U162 made (which was awesome!).
I also thought I would mention that I'm aggravated that I haven't been able to make anything with a guy in it. I find the lack of symmetry, in my own work anyway, annoying.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 pm

You should totally make a series out of that picture! We need more pictures of girls getting flushed down urinals since there's a hardly any these days, the same could be said for outhouses, chamber pots, showers, and other toilet or drain related objects or settings.
horror93
Participator

Postby DGTL » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:16 am

the gritty area is a fun choice with her liking the size play too X3
DGTL
Participator

Postby RainArt » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:53 am

I figured I'd post another one... It didn't come out the way I wanted it to, but even still I figured you all would like to see it.
3Delights Lighting Presets Test 07 Core Lighting 2 2-03 2-05 and 2-10.jpg

It gives you better idea of the scene then the last one. But these are just test images and more then likely would have much to do with the project that I'm working on.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 pm

again I am loving the size play in the scene X3
DGTL
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!