Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby Lolwutname » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:48 am

That does sound like an interesting scene! Perhaps someone will be able to seek it out and share at some point, although I definitely believe a made-for-tv movie scene might be harder to find.
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:49 am

Oh I know that one, you can find it on Youtube. I believe we already posted a link to it in one of the previous posts.

If the link doesn't work, you can try this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz7rdABE5Bk

The toilet scene begins around 50:15. Enjoy!
horror93
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Oh cool, I must've forgotten about this one/missed it when it was posted earlier. Thanks for sharing it again! Definitely a great scene. :-D
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:25 pm

You're welcome! By the way, found a horror short that involves flushing. It doesn't show it, but the ending alludes to the girl getting flushed down the toilet. Here's the link to it, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YxJ2oq0ywk
horror93
Participator

Postby horror93 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Hey guys, just found another flush vore video today! It involves a girl getting wrapped up in toilet paper and flushed down the toilet. Check it out and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWy9oC3LG1s
horror93
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:55 am

Some pretty fantastic finds horror93. :) Thanks for sharing!
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby ToonFlusher » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:07 am

currently working on a renamon one, way simpler than the others, here's a screenshot of the wip
Attachments
wip.png
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby chienshin87 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:09 am

I was commissioned to color my drawings by u162! :) Here they are again. I hope you enjoy!

chienshin87
New to the forum

Postby horror93 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:54 am

Looks good Toonflusher, I look forward to seeing the finished version.

Excellent work chienshin87, they look great with color! :-D
horror93
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 am

Some fantastic work again chienshin87, thanks for sharing! :)

Also seconding what horror93 said, looks good so far Toonflusher, be interested to see the completed work.

Keep it up all, you guys have been sharing/creating some really awesome stuff of late!
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby junglefooter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:52 pm

I guess this counts as drain vore... and it's also easy to spot my second favourite fetish :D
Attachments
bw1.jpg
No Escape I
bw2.jpg
No Escape II
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolwutname » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 am

Very nice Junglefooter. Love the look of panic on the guy's face, and the bit at the end with him in the pipes is particularly fantastic! Keep it up! :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby ToonFlusher » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:59 am

exported a wip on my renamon flush vid, but it's file is too large >< cant upload to youtube due to breasts, but if anyone has telegram pm me so i can forward the file to you xp

speaking of whihc, I'd love to open a flush group on telegram if you guys are interested!
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby ghostslime » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:18 pm

I here google drive is pretty good for SFM. A couple of SFM artists here use it.
ghostslime
New to the forum

Postby ToonFlusher » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:30 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4k1iqndf82r1 ... t.mp4?dl=0

and done, here's the wip video! used a mp3 file from here that was posted a while back xp
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby solarix » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 am

i found a couple of toilet themed scenes for you all in horror one is from streettrash and an old guy melts into a toilet another is from a movie and a dead body pops up out of one, i also poked round in older messages and i know fooly fox is still on here from time to time but haven't seen much out of him as of late.
solarix
New to the forum

Postby DGTL » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:57 pm

ToonFlusher wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4k1iqndf82r1l1/flush%20test.mp4?dl=0

and done, here's the wip video! used a mp3 file from here that was posted a while back xp

good use of the audio but little tip to enhance the animation put some motion into her arms such as raising them when she goes down or have her reach for the handle, and a little head bob will create the illusion of her talking. but don't take that as nit picking just trying to give little suggestions since I have a background in animation.
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Hey guys! Apparently Frageroo from DA has a Youtube page for his toilet girl artworks, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4h-Qs ... _zFUwTp7mA

Here's some of his vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r8vhbkrc0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qFnW8TXBo
horror93
Participator

Postby junglefooter » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 am

Got a curious question for all you drain lovers... You have any preference on the way of going down? Being suddenly trapped and sucked alone or being pushed down? Willing or unwilling? Drains, toilets, just pipes openings? Going in realistically or being cartoonly warped, squeezed or in other words distorted? Carried towards your demise just by water currents or sucked in by other force? Want to hear your crazy ideas ;)
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 pm

junglefooter wrote:Got a curious question for all you drain lovers... You have any preference on the way of going down? Being suddenly trapped and sucked alone or being pushed down? Willing or unwilling? Drains, toilets, just pipes openings? Going in realistically or being cartoonly warped, squeezed or in other words distorted? Carried towards your demise just by water currents or sucked in by other force? Want to hear your crazy ideas ;)

for me it's always been toilets, I usually like the victim getting pulled in as they sit being caught off guard, but I enjoy other ways such as willing feet first just as much. But I also have a stranger preference for toilets where they are oversized and the victim is easily sent away. as for drains tat is also fun especially in baths >=}
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!