Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby LavaTours » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:43 pm

DGTL wrote:
junglefooter wrote:Got a curious question for all you drain lovers... You have any preference on the way of going down? Being suddenly trapped and sucked alone or being pushed down? Willing or unwilling? Drains, toilets, just pipes openings? Going in realistically or being cartoonly warped, squeezed or in other words distorted? Carried towards your demise just by water currents or sucked in by other force? Want to hear your crazy ideas ;)

for me it's always been toilets, I usually like the victim getting pulled in as they sit being caught off guard, but I enjoy other ways such as willing feet first just as much. But I also have a stranger preference for toilets where they are oversized and the victim is easily sent away. as for drains tat is also fun especially in baths >=}

You know, you write some pretty good stuff. We should see it here as well...please?
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:46 pm

LavaTours wrote:
DGTL wrote:
junglefooter wrote:Got a curious question for all you drain lovers... You have any preference on the way of going down? Being suddenly trapped and sucked alone or being pushed down? Willing or unwilling? Drains, toilets, just pipes openings? Going in realistically or being cartoonly warped, squeezed or in other words distorted? Carried towards your demise just by water currents or sucked in by other force? Want to hear your crazy ideas ;)

for me it's always been toilets, I usually like the victim getting pulled in as they sit being caught off guard, but I enjoy other ways such as willing feet first just as much. But I also have a stranger preference for toilets where they are oversized and the victim is easily sent away. as for drains tat is also fun especially in baths >=}

You know, you write some pretty good stuff. We should see it here as well...please?

I've linked my stuff a couple times to the forum do you mean actually publishing it onto the site?
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby LavaTours » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Yes, I think you should.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby LavaTours » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:15 am

Look what I found:
http://lileehilee.deviantart.com/
This guy is into flushing people down the toilet.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby LavaTours » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 am

for me it's always been toilets, I usually like the victim getting pulled in as they sit being caught off guard, but I enjoy other ways such as willing feet first just as much. But I also have a stranger preference for toilets where they are oversized and the victim is easily sent away. as for drains tat is also fun especially in baths >=}[/quote]

You know, you write some pretty good stuff. We should see it here as well...please?[/quote]

I've linked my stuff a couple times to the forum do you mean actually publishing it onto the site?[/quote]

What I mean is I think it's a good idea you should.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby u162 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Hello everyone back from the shadows to post a question to those that frequent this form. Is any one interested in any kind of flush and drain vore RP? I tend to use F list but I am open to other methods of communication. Also would anyone here be interested in making a separate group dedicated to flush vore RP?
u162
Been posting for a bit

Postby junglefooter » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:31 pm

u162 wrote:Hello everyone back from the shadows to post a question to those that frequent this form. Is any one interested in any kind of flush and drain vore RP? I tend to use F list but I am open to other methods of communication. Also would anyone here be interested in making a separate group dedicated to flush vore RP?

Would you flush a hairy chub down the drain? if yes, I'm considering a RP ;)
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:43 am

u162 wrote:Hello everyone back from the shadows to post a question to those that frequent this form. Is any one interested in any kind of flush and drain vore RP? I tend to use F list but I am open to other methods of communication. Also would anyone here be interested in making a separate group dedicated to flush vore RP?

I wouldn't mind one ^^ although it's easier to contact me on other sites like DA or FA for them but I got a question for you are we ever gonna see Julies story continue I still want to know what happens next sorry if that seems rude to ask
DGTL
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:35 am

just talking about flushing is pretty good to me lol u///u
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Hey guys! Found a new short film where a girl gets sucked down a demonic toilet. Check it out!

https://vimeo.com/185100508
horror93
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Nice find horror93! Thanks for sharing. :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:58 pm

fantastic video the humor of it was quite fun
DGTL
Participator

Postby junglefooter » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Guess this counts as flush vore! Enjoy my latest picture ;)
Attachments
n109.jpg
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:39 pm

loving the involvement of the plunger
DGTL
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:36 am

Very nice Junglefooter. Love the action in your pictures, you always have such dynamic poses! :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby u162 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:27 am

Another commision done for me https://aryion.com/g4/view/387042
u162
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolwutname » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:39 pm

A fantastic pic u162! Thank you for sharing it.
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 pm

ooo I love the cross section
DGTL
Participator

Postby Critchett » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 am

Hi, everyone!

I've been held away for so long, so many fantastic works/finds/submissions from you all since I could post last! It's amazing to see everyone's creativity, fun, and outright deviousness play out in spectacular fashions!
I'll be a lot more active again here with us all since I've conquered some one-after-the-other life obstacles; I'll be resuming my writing. I can't wait to share back with everyone =)

Happy flushing <3
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lolwutname » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Hey hey Critchett!

Good to see you back, it'll be interesting to see what you come up with next. :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!