Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby Critchett » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:54 am

would it kill people to do the scenes with women instead?

Hear hear! Hehe.

What I really particularly liked about that one is that it didn't just try to do trick camera angles and imply things. Even though they were using a bit B-movie fx, they went all out with it. This scene had so much going for it that I just really like:

-Mounting anticipation as that lady, clearly very vengeful, made slow promising threats.
-Dwarfina's (the little lady) pleading looks of "don't flush me!" and the very, very worried glances she threw behind her.
-I'm pretty sure the large one slowly said "Goodbye Yna" or something to that effect at the end. It's in filipino, very similar-but-different from spanish.
-A constant shot of Dwarfina in the bowl, the entire flush happened with no cut-away.
-The toilet actually flushed decently slowly, too. I find the best flush is one that isn't a "realistic" 3 second event.

I love having it drawn out, much like I do with my stories. I love to see the look of realization register on her face as the reality of what is happening to her horrifies her. She had that Look, floating there in the water as the button was pressed. Waters that rose for a while only lazily turning in slow circles before the whirlpool was even formed yet and gave time for her to come to terms that she is helpless in a toilet that is flushing and about to drain fully and cleanly. She was big enough that she'd have been able to stand up in the bowl with her head out of the water if she hadn't been dropped onto her back, her buoyancy keeping her too high in the water to touch her feet down. Even if she could have righted herself to stand in the water, it looked like it would have been like getting out of a pool in wet clothes. Ever try that? The weight of them just kind of pulls you back down until you're crouch-floating kind of. Add to that a smooth ceramic slope, and there's a good chance that you would find yourself exactly like she was treading water on her back. And of course, once the flush began, she was helpless to the current... her scream was a little left wanting, but it was still nice to hear, along with the lovely sound of gurgling flushing. I liked how her arms were up over her head when she was sucked down the drain in order to offer as little resistance to the swallowing toilet as possible: just pure Victim Mode, the flushed Damsel in Distress. The satisfied, sadistic look on the large lady's face after Dwarfina was gone just really cinched that up!

Okies, I got a little wordy and descriptive there. It must mean I've come back to life, lol, I've been FAR too quiet on my favorite forum thread of the entire Internet. I bet there's a DARN good chance that a new chapter of my Dissolutia series has already been written and is undergoing editing/final drafting ; )

But another fun addition, I did research on horror's discovered clip. A lot of research, actually, I liked the scene that much. It's from a filipino TV series from 2011. Here's what happened after the girl was flushed down the toilet:

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1j ... deo=xhqq7v

The first 1:06 is a series' episode recap. Then some fun happens!
This kind of television is what gives people fetishes, lol. Or enhances them if you happened to get them another way like I did. Either way, Grade A <3

Happy flushing!
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby junglefooter » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:39 am

Anyone can recommend any good quality male flushing scenes?
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolwutname » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:48 am

Very nice analysis Critchett. :) Definitely captures what I (and I assume others) enjoyed about the clip too. Also it's interesting to see the follow-up of the clip.

Good to see you posting again too! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter of Dissolutia. :wink:
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby Critchett » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:29 pm

I don't have anything myself, Junglefooter. I know I've come across some, but this is all very sexual fetish to me, so males haven't been anything I've kept on to.
When I see terrific work like yours, I absorb it more for the wonderful setup, scene, and execution.

Anything I see, though, I'll try to refer along to you. =)
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby junglefooter » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:24 am

Thank you, mate! Definitely will look up any findings ;)
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Critchett » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:55 pm

It's truly happened!

Chapter 9: The Martyress! (The link is at the bottom. A lot of helpful information for you all first, though)

A lot has happened since we first started with the girls' trip to the Last Honeyburst Lodge. I can recommend to keep a handy hold of my glossary of characters from post-chapter 8 if you need reminding of who anyone is, what they're like, what they're dressed like, and whether or not they've been flushed down the toilet!

Glossary- https://aryion.com/g4/view/328196

I can give the flash-recap here:
(Note, it is an all-female world)

Janerie and her senior class of friends are taking their long-awaited senior trip, accompanied by their favorite pregnant teacher (F x F preggness is how they do it! although.. see below), and several of the mothers as chaperones.
Their destination: The Last Honeyburst Lodge, a remote resort luxury palace in the mountains designed especially for girls like them. They were greeted by the Grand Hostess and her entourage of Hostesses and were led to have a great day of exploration, activities, poolside action... and more bathrooms than every other room kind put together. Straaaaaaangely....

No one saw Lucia disappear. She was on the bus offloading with them, and then never seen again...

Milkia the Innocent was the first to be suspected as flushed. She was showering, fell in the toilet, was amazed at how much fun she could have in it, played with it far too much, and flushed herself down.
The poor girl didn't even realize how well she'd slip down that drain. She had no chance. She may have been quite surprised, but she sure enjoyed it!

Trimi the Dreamer was the next to succumb. While exploring with her secret love Della, the Green Hostess of the Zephyrfeed Wing gave chase to them with her girl-sucking vacuum cleaner. A massive sized version of one of those old-style long canister types that she straddles to ride. Kinda like this one, only large enough to ride like a small mechanical bull, and she uses a transparent corrugated (ridged) hose that's long enough to wrap around it lengthwise 3 times:
They were chased into a very surreally engineered bathroom. Della found herself nearly flushed, but in her sheer panic and determination, she escaped. Trimi couldn't sort out the difference between reality and a dream, and gave herself in to her flush fetish fantasies in what she thought was a dream. But it was a very real toilet that she creamed herself silly in, and she really did flush herself down as Della could only watch helplessly.

Eukea the Curious was with Janerie and Rachene by the pool talking with a friend from another school and wing of the Lodge, Bellasine, who was undergoing some form of diaper treatment from their nurse hostesses. Eukea was nabbed to be diapered as well, but Rachene intervened, offering herself up to be diapered first. While Eukea waited her turn, Della found them and informed them that she watched Trimi get flushed down a toilet. Janerie, who was missing Miklia and worried at her disappearance from the bathroom, took Della and the now-diapered Rachene to go find Ms. Meadows, their teacher. Eukea, who was waiting behind curious about the diapering and hoping for her chance, was instead chased away by the Green Hostess. As she wandered in thought about the possibility of Trimi having been flushed down a toilet, Eukea conducted tests and research and found out a few interesting things about the Lodge. From Eukea's notebook:
-Absolutely no cell phone service or any wifi. Or room internet. Or even standard phones.
-Milky Hostesses appear to be drugging guests with their breastmilks.
-No one has to use the toilets ever. (Their 'real' world normally has bodily waste functions, but nothing like that happens within miles of the Lodge. Despite the VAST number of toilets here)
-Several girls missing. One has been reported to be “flushed down a toilet.” Needs investigation.
-Have tried to trace plumbing lines from a room. No crawl spaces exist. There is no plumbing here. (no traceable plumbing anywhere in the Lodge at all)
Eukea found an out-of-the-way toilet and recorded herself experimenting with stages of slipping into and flushing a toilet. The more naked and horny she got, the more she lost control. When her body reached its limit, she flushed down the drain.

Ms. Meadows the Matron was found by the remaining girls, now traveling all together. They presented their worries to her. She kindly humored them in the "show-them-you-can't-flush-yourself" bit. She stood naked in a toilet and successfully did not flush herself. Enter the Grand Hostess and some of her favorite crew. The Hostess showed all the girls just how flushable they were, even when as hugely pregnant as Ms. Meadows. She sexed the teacher in the toilet using a plunger and two breast plungers that drew milk from her and filled the tank. It was revealed that Ms. Meadows had almost no memory of her previous year's class at the Lodge. 5 of her favorite students had been forced-unbirthed into her and she was sent on her way with no memory of the night. She cared for them for a whole year as if readying for giving regular birth. But over that year, they had been slowly softened inside her, and now that she was at the peak of ecstasy, they dissolved into massive torrents of girlcum. Their sentient, quivering loveslime bodies is what she gave birth to there in the toilet, which mixed with her milk from the tank, and she was flushed down in a cascade of motherly liquids. The Grand Hostess next revealed another toilet in the room that had an orgy of their trapped, naked, milfy mothers going on inside the bowl. To a delightful mocking nursery song, she flushed them all in front of their daughters. In a twist of fate, the Grand Hostess lost control of herself as she orgasmed on top of the toilet. She slipped into the still-swirling waters, and was summarily flushed as well. The Blue Hostess told them all, "Run."

Chapter 9 opens up with the girls just about to flee that bathroom. The epilogue from chapter 8 had Lucia witness that they already left (so don't get confused there, it was intentional!) so that she could see that one stayed behind. Renetta the Bitch. She begged the Hostesses to let her join them. (And then from there, story jumps back to the girls all fleeing, with a lot on Rachene's mind...)

And Lucia: Sits in a toilet bowl naked with her hands stuck together and her fingers shoved into herself by a strange form of panties made of some resiny material that has a barely-flexible tendril tether that leads deep down into the toilet drain. It keeps Lucia's feet and lower legs held inside the drain opening. Her butt is able to rest right up on the edge of the drop deep inside the bowl leading down to the drain, but the tether keeps her from being able to rise up much father than that. When she sits up, her head is able to see over the top of the rim that her toilet is in the middle of a black void with no walls, floors, ceiling, or light. The only other thing is a vast mirror which floats in front that shows scenes of her friends' activities, and most notably of their moments of peril inside toilets, or down them. Lucia is a voyeur and gets off most by seeing girls spiralling down the drain in waves of uncontrollable orgasm. She's empathic that way. Lucia's toilet prison was actually empty of any water when she first got there. Her body has been producing quite a bit of liquid over time, however, and her hot pussyjuices have been filling her bowl at an alarming rate. Only one thing can happen if it reaches a critical level...

A quick note to remind of how the Hostesses work and look, because it might be confusing. There are four Wings in the Last Honeyburst Lodge, only three of which have been mentioned so far. The girls are in the Waterfall Wing. It specializes in all things toilet. There are 5 Hostesses of the Waterfall wing, each assigned a color. Blue, Pink, Red, Purple, Green. They dress in a theme here, in (french) maid's outfits (but this isn't Earth, so .. not 'french'). Those are normally black and white. If all the white trim was Blue, Purple, Red, etc....that's what they're wearing and why they get called that color. They all look like sisters, extremely similar in features. All have straight black hair. Their eyes match their Color. All milky white skinned to match their equally milky breasts. Every one of them lactates profusely. Results will vary... Janerie got two swallows of Purple's milk, and it started a MAJOR bout of breast expansion with accompanying lactation in her. Rachene got a good feeding from the Pink nurse-themed Hostess of the Puffcloud Wing, which specializes in diapers and nursery treatments for of-age teenage girls. Since then, her lust for her diaper has been sent into overdrive. The third wing mentioned was the Zephyrfeed Wing, of which we have only seen Green. The Green Hostess of the *Waterfall* wing went mysteriously missing before the girls' arrival. It was mentioned in chapter 2 that the vacuum-cleaner-riding maid (they're in maid's theme over in Zephyrfeed too, as part of a transition program) was on loan to the Waterfall wing for a while, so she's been delighting in tormenting and herding girls here with her vacuum cleaner ever since!

Whew, the recap was probably a small book to read in and of itself, so sorry about that, lol. Actually... I'm really happy... that I have so many great readers here, that I have so much content and story and goodness to share, and that I have been thrilled to provide my corner of culture for all of us to enjoy. I realize we're in a flush-vore forum thread, and that I branch way....wayyyyy out to encompass several other unrelated object vores that might not have normally been of interest to anyone. Big case in point, the diaper fetishism. It fascinates me for ... well, very very good reasons in my own mind, but only in a very specific way (because I'm so anti-scat in all my works), so it doesn't take on the meaning most people normally see. I prefer the diaper interest to be a control/bondage/humiliation dignity-stripper that's designed to absorb tons of liquids (I love my ladies when they're at their wettest. Hot, slimy torrents of their liquid love, enough to flush herself with, in Lucia's case). A diaper, so intimately placed across some of a girl's most sensitive parts, takes on a whole new level of interesting if it's designed for vore... much like the vorey toilets here. The chapter will give some insight on what Rachene thinks, at least.

Ack, ok, enough ramble from me, I ramble enough in the 21 pages of story, lol. As always, I highly recommend downloading the .rtf and viewing it on something that WON'T hurt your eyes like the little reader box in the gallery will.

Enjoy! <3

Chapter 9- https://aryion.com/g4/view/364993

Gallery containing the previous chapters/glossaries/related Dissolutia stories- https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Critchett
Attachments
Gate to Dissolutia Chapter 9- The Martyress.rtf
(205.98 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
Last edited by Critchett on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:30 pm

It's been awhile since your last update, and once again you've created another magnificent chapter for your Dissolutia series! I enjoy the build up you put into your stories, and this one was no exception.

The suspense of Della and Rachene getting flushed multiple times, with the latter finally getting her lustful desire fulfilled as she enjoyed a Honeyburst orgasm while she went down the drainpipe. As for the former, the poor girl can't seem to get a break after getting flushed so many times, the last one almost being her last. While I enjoyed the thrill of seeing her get flushed multiple times, the fact she keeps surviving is such a tease and I can't help but agree with the Blue Maid's exasperation about it.

Speaking of which, the way she and the Pink Maid got flushed was quite enjoyable, always a pleasure to see them go down in a lewd manner. In fact, it seems as though you flushed the characters in almost every possible position in this chapter, from head first to feet first, then butt first and so on. Even more, at the end you came up with a wonderful mix of both diaper and flush vore at the same time. The build up you did with Rachene was fantastic. Her struggle to fight her dark urges while being pleasured by her consuming diaper, and then finally giving into it while being flushed. And then it happens again while the Pink Maid begins going down the toilet. You really out did yourself with the creativity you put into this chapter, and I have to say that this has to be my favorite so far.

If I had one critique, it would be a slight disappointment of a missed opportunity of Mele being sucked down the shower drain while being trapped inside the shower stall. Part of me expected the shower to suddenly turn on, drenching the girl in water, and then drain below her begin to suck in her wet slippery body feet first. Being the strong determined girl that she is, would struggle and fight against the hungry drain, only to lose in the end somehow. Oh well, I look forward to seeing what fate lies for her and Janerie, as well as the other girls.

Again, fantastic story Critchett, definitely one of my favorites. I look forward to the next installment of the Dissolutia series.
horror93
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Haven't read it yet, but looking forward to it! Will edit my comment or comment directly once I get the time to properly enjoy it.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Critchett » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 am

It's been awhile since your last update, and once again you've created another magnificent chapter for your Dissolutia series! I enjoy the build up you put into your stories, and this one was no exception.

Thanks so much! I'm trying very hard to create a long-reaching narrative that explores not only innumerable different ways to capture the sexual rapture of bathroom plumbing and various disposal methods, but also reaches deep into character development and psyche to demonstrate just how many ways it can affect the girls that are subjected to it. The Hostesses themselves have a diverse approach to handling their girls, and my aim has been to make it come together in a fascinating struggle to understand what's most important to each character. Also... horny girls are flushed down toilet drains. I can't honestly think of anything I find hotter than that!
I relish the struggle of their desires/fantasies against their need for self-preservation. When they give in to both their greatest physical AND psychological desires so much that it brings them to their last Honeyburst, they surrender everything and are utterly helpless against the toilety manifestation OF that surrender. It's the consequence that awaits at the end of the loss of willpower that really drives me to bring Dissolutia to life.

It has been a REALLY long while since chapter 8. I've rearranged things in RL (it's been a very very busy year) so that I get more free time to do writing like I've wanted. I'm already at-work on the next chapter, but it'll still be a while as I work to make it quality enough. Chapter 9 here is actually a third draft, and it got much, MUCH better with each rewrite, I feel.

The suspense of Della ... getting flushed multiple times ... the poor girl can't seem to get a break after getting flushed so many times, the last one almost being her last. While I enjoyed the thrill of seeing her get flushed multiple times, the fact she keeps surviving is such a tease and I can't help but agree with the Blue Maid's exasperation about it.

Della has a talent, based on her archetype. She clings to her survival instinct harder than any other. So much, that no one even suspected that she could possibly enjoy being flushed down until she almost slipped down out of sight, only to be returned and have her lustful excitement about it exposed. Still, she panics and escapes everything blindly like a rabbit given chase. She gets the honor of setting off all the traps first, usually. If she ever slowed down long enough to realize her full situation, though....*ominous foreshadow*
It takes... an extreme act of willpower on my own personal part to not have her break into her Honeyburst and drain away, you have no idea, lol. The more helpless they are, the more I just want to feed them to something.

Speaking of which, the way [Rachene] and the Pink Maid got flushed was quite enjoyable, always a pleasure to see them go down in a lewd manner.

Thanks again! It was quite rewarding to write. Rachene gets off on putting herself in sexual situations to save others from having to suffer the indignity of things like: being helplessly diapered and breastfed, or being sucked up a vacuum cleaner, or being put into a toilet and flushed. In her mind, she had no choice, and she martyrs herself over it. If Eukea hadn't been in the nurse's sights about to diapered up, Rachene would never have had the courage to go tell the Nurse that she'd really like to volunteer. If she did, she would have felt awkward and silly and not know how to explain to the other girls that she's had a quiet side-fetish like this. But, because she heroically saved someone else and is taking the fall, she's the sacrificial lamb. She has the excuse that it was a sealed fate for her, and that's the part that really excites her. A helpless victim of her own making. That's why the first two times she fell in a toilet, she truly desired the flushing experience, but she couldn't quite reach both her physical AND pscyhological need to cum. She had to sacrifice herself like she did in Pink's last toilet. Her sheer lust at doing this to herself for her friends fed directly to the completely unprepared Pink Hostess, and now they're both drained away down the same drain.

In fact, it seems as though you flushed the characters in almost every possible position in this chapter, from head first to feet first, then butt first and so on.

I looked back over my chapters and saw that my preference for feet-first flushing really showed through, because everyone except Ms. Meadows and Allibeth went down that way. I love diversity within the very, very narrow window that I write in (I repeat a TON of phrases over and over in my writings, not because I can't think of synonyms for things like the word "toilet", but because I love that word in particular more than its many different nicknames). So I made sure to give plenty of love to other draining directions for this one. I'm glad you noticed and mentioned! =)

Even more, at the end you came up with a wonderful mix of both diaper and flush vore at the same time. The build up you did with Rachene was fantastic. Her struggle to fight her dark urges while being pleasured by her consuming diaper, and then finally giving into it while being flushed. And then it happens again while the Pink Maid begins going down the toilet. You really out did yourself with the creativity you put into this chapter, and I have to say that this has to be my favorite so far.

I'm so very glad you liked that! A blending of the vore types represented in Gates will be continued when I start the actual Dissolutia series, (Gates is still just an introduction to all things, after all!)
but only if what I'm doing with it is of at least some interest to anyone. I'm glad it came together that well! I love doing it! I felt that, now that the girls have uncovered the plot that threatens them, the chains of "reality" have slipped away.
As Eukea noted in her self-conducted toilet exploration:
"That settles it. The laws of science are done here. Liquids don't dry right. Water doesn't displace right. I'm a full grown girl that's partially slipped into a much smaller drain. Sexual excitement and especially climax trigger a change in my body or the toilet, or both. We are dealing with a metaphysical environment here. Our physical bodies are being pulled into a metaphysical state by being sexed. These toilets... are behaving like gates between two different laws of physics. They're sexing us hard. They're drawing us to dissolve. Into a deep.... wet.... dissolutia..."

I feel that, creatively speaking, I can now have anything happen. I just keep it adhered to the rules of the new Laws of Physcis!

If I had one critique, it would be a slight disappointment of a missed opportunity of Mele being sucked down the shower drain while being trapped inside the shower stall. Part of me expected the shower to suddenly turn on, drenching the girl in water, and then drain below her begin to suck in her wet slippery body feet first. Being the strong determined girl that she is, would struggle and fight against the hungry drain, only to lose in the end somehow. Oh well, I look forward to seeing what fate lies for her and Janerie, as well as the other girls.

Ohh, you and me both, for sure! I started to write in a peril scene for her there, to add to their problems, but it was mostly out of a sense to focus the narrative as it needed to be on Rachene and her finale' that Mele got to stay dry for now.
I have to say though, I realllllly like the way you just described your vision of an alternate scene there. You have a knack for this!

I have to rein myself in a lot when I get carried away. If a girl was sent down the drain every time she set foot in one, it'd kill the suspense, right? Some escape, some flush. But can they escape the next time? Or the next? *nail-bites!*
You know, it's funny I just realized... while I'm not writing a typical horror story, it has many of the elements of one. The predators, the suspense, the chase. The fatal flush of the victims. But in this story, we're all going "oh, please flush, please flush, please go down the drainnnnnn, pleeeeeeeeease! (believe me, I'm chanting this!)" and we're all left with a touch of letdown when she escapes and lives on. Kind of the opposite of a horror story in that way. Huh, how about that. Lol

Mele's got a lot of confidence because she's not seen what others like Rachene have seen. She's still wearing SOME clothes at least, and they've been dry. How long can that last?
Don't worry.... I have plans for Mele... *ominous foreshadow* *sound of distant toilet flushing*

Fun fact about Mele: pronounced the same way "melee" is (may-lay). She's an Islander (a polynesian-esque culture in her world). It means "song" or "chant", and also has roots in meaning "rebellious girl."
I found the choice of name for her appropriate in all these ways.
Also, it's frequently alternately pronounced like "meal" like some think is also appropriate...!

Thanks again for taking the time to point out highlights of interest, horror! It let me share some behind-the-scenes thoughts and discussions with you all, one of my favorite things to do =)
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lolwutname » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:57 am

Wonderful work as always Critchett! :) I was particularly fond of the various confrontations with the different hostesses. Especially when Mele flipped the Blue Hostess over into the toilet and shut the lid on her before flushing. Something about that scene really just struck the right chord with me. The whole thing was fantastic though, and Rachene's constant internal struggle was intriguing to see. I can't wait for the next chapter, how ever far off that may be.

Keep up the fantastic work!
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby junglefooter » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Nice story, Critchett! I'm not particularly fond of all themes you are using, but the story is well-written, and there surely are people who are going to love this.

In the meantime, I have finished a picture with some last twirls of swimmers consumed by a hungry, all-sucking drain!

http://fav.me/dalqqil
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Critchett » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:25 am

Thanks, Lolwut! It WAS sort of satisfying to see Blue put in her place, if only for a moment, yeah? It quite ruffled her feathers, to be sure. A lady won't simply walk away from something like that without being more than out of sorts. I'll keep trying my best to keep things interesting and fun!

And thanks, Jungle! It really means a lot to me that you'd take the time to read a dense 21 page story that has a lot of themes that are not in your normal vein of interest. Even though we have very differing preferences, it's amazing how well we can appreciate the common grounds. Your latest image is a monument to the power of the Drain, very well done!
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby junglefooter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:04 am

Got a question for all folks in this thread... Quite an interesting one, if you ask me.

Would you like to be flushed away by someone? To take the fantasy to the personal level. I wouldn't mind being dumped into some kind of toilet or drain (preferring drains) by a devious gal, maybe even featuring some elements of light bondage on me to prevent me from escaping. The lady smiling and pulling the plug or the handle to dispose of some stout, fuzzy pervert blushing in her bathroom. :D
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Critchett » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 am

Intensely!

I'm such a dire submissive. Few things say "dominated" quite like getting flushed down a toilet.
I'd like best to be flushed down alongside someone to share it with. Draining down pipes eternally with someone is a powerful soul bond.

Very fun question, J-foot! I like how you set up your scenario, having a dominant devious girl taunt us with promises of what's about to happen to us, draw out the process in agonizing detail, and then watch our every motion as we slip in sexy spirals down the drain just really puts the kibosh on a lovely final moment.
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lolwutname » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:03 am

I too have fantasized about this kind of scenario. In fact it has directly influenced several pieces of my writing, especially the older stories posted recently. That kind of scenario was one of the main motivations for those stories. :wink:

It's a deeply humiliating scenario, and I find it incredibly exciting for that reason (though that's certainly not the only one). As a switch, a lot of my writing tends to let me exercise both the dominant and submissive parts of my personality. It's a lot of fun. :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby eradicate » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:09 am

Hey!

I mostly lurk here but I just wanted to throw my support behind the flush/drain fetish. It really sucks though because i'm only really interested in M/M and its very heavily just F/F or F/M but obiously we all like what we like and we can't change that! :P

I recognise Jungle Footer though, he has drawn some cool stuff over the years. I would be curious to know if anyone here is into the idea of a M/M scenario though. Do speak up! :)
eradicate
New to the forum

Postby Lolwutname » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:11 am

Hey there eradicate, welcome to the thread! :)

Glad to hear that you're a fan. I can certainly relate to having difficulty in finding specific scenarios/situations in fetish stuff. While M/M has not been a primary focus of mine, I have read M/M stories before that I've found very exciting, particularly ones that seem to have something of a focus on a bullying aspect (which seems to be more common in M/M). I have not attempted to write any M/M, or M/F for that matter, but both scenarios have kind of been on the back burner as something I may try to write eventually to really get out of my usual "comfort zone" as a writer. (Although admittedly I haven't done as much writing of late due to rl factors, so who knows when that will be.)

Regardless, I can say that yes, there is at least one other person here who would be curious to see other M/M scenarios if people happened to produce them. Also yes, Jungle Footer has done quite a bit of interesting stuff and I've found what he's done to be enjoyable too, so it's great to see him joining the thread as well.
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby eradicate » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:55 pm

Lolwutname wrote:Hey there eradicate, welcome to the thread! :)

Glad to hear that you're a fan. I can certainly relate to having difficulty in finding specific scenarios/situations in fetish stuff. While M/M has not been a primary focus of mine, I have read M/M stories before that I've found very exciting, particularly ones that seem to have something of a focus on a bullying aspect (which seems to be more common in M/M). I have not attempted to write any M/M, or M/F for that matter, but both scenarios have kind of been on the back burner as something I may try to write eventually to really get out of my usual "comfort zone" as a writer. (Although admittedly I haven't done as much writing of late due to rl factors, so who knows when that will be.)

Regardless, I can say that yes, there is at least one other person here who would be curious to see other M/M scenarios if people happened to produce them. Also yes, Jungle Footer has done quite a bit of interesting stuff and I've found what he's done to be enjoyable too, so it's great to see him joining the thread as well.

Glad to hear that! Hopefully we can keep this thread alive and active with new content if it comes along!
eradicate
New to the forum

Postby junglefooter » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Oh, that's really flattening to read ;) thank you for your kind words, it's so nice to see people caring about your art when it's born out of weird desires and kinks.

M/M scenarios are quite neat, although I don't really have a thing for M/M humiliation (definitely prefer a female bully if coming to such means... maybe a little femdom fascination here ;3). My favorite male scenario is definitely about rescuing a buddy from a peril, failing and being drawn in too. So one guy is being flushed, his friend tries to pull him out, but the suction is too powerful and finally consumes both of them!
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby eradicate » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:09 pm

junglefooter wrote:Oh, that's really flattening to read ;) thank you for your kind words, it's so nice to see people caring about your art when it's born out of weird desires and kinks.

M/M scenarios are quite neat, although I don't really have a thing for M/M humiliation (definitely prefer a female bully if coming to such means... maybe a little femdom fascination here ;3). My favorite male scenario is definitely about rescuing a buddy from a peril, failing and being drawn in too. So one guy is being flushed, his friend tries to pull him out, but the suction is too powerful and finally consumes both of them!

No problem! I've seen lots of what you've made and it's all pretty interesting! I hope you'll continue to create awesome art for us to all enjoy!
eradicate
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!