Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:25 am

mrcactus747 wrote:It'd be nice to be flushed down to the recovery tank instead of going to the sewer and then drain down the water then open door to get out of the tank and shut it and then do it again and again.

I wrote a story way back where the city infrastructure had a system that worked like this. You could get flushed anywhere in the whole city, and it would scan you, separate you from any waste or anything, clean you, and pipe you off to the bathtub at your registered address. I wish I'd gotten around to writing more with that. Sadly my drive to write is pretty fickle, and I've had no extra time for it lately at all.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mrcactus747 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:
mrcactus747 wrote:It'd be nice to be flushed down to the recovery tank instead of going to the sewer and then drain down the water then open door to get out of the tank and shut it and then do it again and again.

I wrote a story way back where the city infrastructure had a system that worked like this. You could get flushed anywhere in the whole city, and it would scan you, separate you from any waste or anything, clean you, and pipe you off to the bathtub at your registered address. I wish I'd gotten around to writing more with that. Sadly my drive to write is pretty fickle, and I've had no extra time for it lately at all.

It would be so fun!!!!!
mrcactus747
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thatmightystickman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:25 pm

I would like to hear your opinions for the subject of Flush Vore, the ain't coming back thing. I don't believe it is actually vore since it doesn't swallow, nor is connected to a living creature. Fatal Flush is a good name but is also a DA's username. Not actually a bad thing but it's abit awakard.
With the explaination for what happens after they go down to be left to the reader, I think we could try sort out how it is possible in the first place, and how to build a sense of threat with it, as it's just a friggin toilet.

Want to make this appeal to others so we don't focus the whole story round flushing, let it be scenes but don't put it as the main focus from the start. That in my opinion, really puts me off the story and others I believe also from what I've been given feedback on. We must work out how to build suspense like the horror movies do, can't have it happen out of the blue or make the explaination too bizarre for anyone to believe. As stupid as it may seem, it has the potential, we just need to work out how to use that potiental.

People who don't do this sort of subject normally, I feel would be great in helping out.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 pm

thatmightystickman wrote:I would like to hear your opinions for the subject of Flush Vore, the ain't coming back thing. I don't believe it is actually vore since it doesn't swallow, nor is connected to a living creature. Fatal Flush is a good name but is also a DA's username. Not actually a bad thing but it's abit awakard.

Pretty sure that Fatal Flush coined the term "Fatal Flush" for referring to the "They're gone and not ever coming back." style of flush vore. Ultimately, I don't see it as a problem. It's his name, so if he wants to make it a tag, that's okay. Also it's a pretty handy combination of "Fatal" and "flush vore."

thatmightystickman wrote:With the explaination for what happens after they go down to be left to the reader, I think we could try sort out how it is possible in the first place, and how to build a sense of threat with it, as it's just a friggin toilet.
Not everyone enjoys vore for the "sense of threat." But for those who do... well, think about things that might happen to a person if you get flushed down. You could drown. Or be doomed to get stuck in a septic tank somewhere, and that would be gross and awful (Really not my thing, but if it's threat you want...) If it's a vacuum toilet, or one of those with the pump that also blends stuff up, think of it as just as threatening once you get down the pipe as a garbage disposal. Personally, I prefer the surreality of the fact that it's just a toilet. No threats of horrible death or disfigurement, just... flush, gone!

If you need a sense of threat, as meaning a threatening entity (since toilets are inanimate normally) you could make a toilet that is actually a mimic, working normally most of the time, but needing to flush down and devour a person every couple of months or so to feed itself. Or you can fill that spot with another person who is doing the flushing. The reason this strikes as "vore" to a lot of folks isn't because it's the same in that a predator eats prey and digests them. The similarity is in a person getting slurped up into a hole that realistically (in real life) they shouldn't fit in. Beyond that, a lot of the other kinks that often get attached to vore can also be attached to flush vore: domineering partners, sexual association with being helpless or seeing someone helpless, a sense of permanent consumption, serious horror, or nonchalant disposal of someone/something who should be important are all examples.

thatmightystickman wrote:Want to make this appeal to others so we don't focus the whole story round flushing, let it be scenes but don't put it as the main focus from the start. That in my opinion, really puts me off the story and others I believe also from what I've been given feedback on. We must work out how to build suspense like the horror movies do, can't have it happen out of the blue or make the explaination too bizarre for anyone to believe. As stupid as it may seem, it has the potential, we just need to work out how to use that potiental.

People who don't do this sort of subject normally, I feel would be great in helping out.

Eh, if you're wanting to mix it up, and make a horror story that includes flushing, but doesn't center only on it... what about a house or building that's alive, and eating the folks inside every now and then? Like a standard "6 intrepid friends decide to explore a haunted abandoned house on the hill" style story, where they each get eaten by the house in a different way. You could pack it with various object and furniture vore, possibly even having one of the friends turn out to be in league with, or part of the haunt at the end, and throw some human/human vore in.

I personally can definitely enjoy a story focused around flushing though, just about as much as any other kind of vore. The horror aspect... isn't as much my thing, especially when done with gore and violence. When it's mixed with a seductive, sexy overtone though, I can definitely enjoy it. And I can appreciate a good horror story as just that.

Way back when I wrote that story with the "return system" I intended it to be a vorish world in general. Like just, as a property of that world, people can be crammed into places you wouldn't think they can fit. I planned to include other types of vore in it as well, both object/person and person/person. After all, one of the best uses of the return system would be for casually dealing with the aftermath of full tour vore without any extra fuss.

*Edit* on that note, since I keep mentioning it, might as well share. It's the last one in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=30381&p=1970584&hilit=shadesofblack#p1970584
I've thought about asking Eka for a gallery here, but... I'm lazy, and I just haven't written that much that was well liked except in photo manips.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lolwutname » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Shades has made a lot of good points and comments as far as the question(s) that you seem to be concerned with thatmightystickman. I thought I'd just add my $0.02 in here too to present my personal point of view/thoughts, as well as possibly give some more insight into motivations behind flush vore as a fetish/kink.

Personally I've always thought of it along this line of reasoning: When people flush something down the toilet, even if they implicitly understand the process that occurs after that as far as traveling through the sewers, being filtered, etc. most people will not give a second thought to what happens after the flush. To many people it is simply gone and they're never going to see it again, and in the majority of cases this is quite likely to be true (barring things like clogging, septic tank overflow, etc.). This is why, for example, many people dispose of all kinds of things down the toilet even if they're not intended to do so. Taking that a step further, what if you could do that to a person you were sick of, or just wanted to get rid of, or whatever other motivation there may be? It's not a big leap from there to imagine scenarios where, for whatever reason, someone being flushed is simply gone forever, because that's what many people think happens to stuff that goes down the toilet. To some, possibly many, people the threat of being flushed away forever would be not only potentially humiliating, it would also present the same "sense of threat" that you seem to be asking about, it's akin to the same sense of finality that occurs in other forms of vore just in a different way. It also presents a similar power dynamic to other types of vore in the sense that the flusher can be considered the pred/top/whathaveyou and the flushee considered to be the prey/bottom/whathaveyou. Just my thoughts on it, but maybe that helps provide insight into at least one perspective on the topic.

Also as far as the terminology discussion, to me it looks like just another version of fatal vs. non-fatal vore, only in this case we have fatal flushing (for which the term Fatal Flush could also be used) and non-fatal flushing.
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatmightystickman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Hey, I checked up I think FatalFlush named the Flush Vore genre. He called the not coming back thing, fatal flush as you said, but it's just a rule like you mentioned. There's a whole explaination on the subject here http://flushed--down.deviantart.com/jou ... -450451118 I'd prefer that sort of thing to be something on it's own. I just don't see coming back vore situations as vore or this flush thing in general.

I was meaning on the threat, more of the threat of them being flushed.As I said, I too, believewe should never find out what happens to victims that have been flushed except that they're gone. Just the threat of them being flushed is needed and how it's built up that way. Definitely love the situation of someone watching getting flushed I want them to react naturally to the event itself like they'd in real life. I'd like to keep the setup realistic too so no mimics or such, it's not important, just something that doesn't have the toilet flush thing seem out of the blue, with character's reacting approperiately.

On the appeal, I have found people aren't into the overly willing aspect as it takes the scene away from them, loses it's grounds in reality to them so it's just too unbelieveable. Horror of it would still be like what happens normally, no blood or gore in that scene. I just don't think having the whole flush thing shoved in your face before your story even properly starts helps things too much.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby u162 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Hey more on the way in the mean time heres some old stories. Also if you know anyone who might be interested in making art or seeing flush vore in action link them this thread I want to see this become more main stream.
Attachments
Short Stories.docx
(30.96 KiB) Downloaded 530 times
Last edited by u162 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
u162
Been posting for a bit

Postby Critchett » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:47 pm

The important thing to remember is this IS very much like any other kind of vore. It's all fantasy. This type breaks laws of physics and reality. Therefore you can invent any kind of rules that you want. That's part of the beauty of it. You have same-size or micro-macro "standard" vore, and you have similar kind of "rules" here. You have lethal vs non-lethal vore, same thing applies here. Object vore IS an offshoot, and this is just one very specific and awesome kind of it. If everything else on this site has characters vore for love, for predation, for fun, on accident, out of curiosity, and for a near limitless number of reasons and why's, this is no different.

So I'm really just getting at the "artist's choice" theory here. I have a unique mythos to my Dissolutia story (new chapter still being written, I've been behind on getting that out.), but other short stories I write might use entirely different rules. Official terms and names really only kind of matter within an artist's grasp of things, but can be useful enough to others as well.

Personally, I prefer the surreality of the fact that it's just a toilet. No threats of horrible death or disfigurement, just... flush, gone!

Shades hit many awesome points dead-on. I'm particularly fond of this outlook!
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby marloweny » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:06 am

I like some flush and drain vore from time to time. It's happened in my HDTF setting, sometimes off screen, at least once on screen. I too feel that the surreal nature of it is the main turn on.
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatmightystickman » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:18 am

Yeah, whatever happens in the story is up to the reader as you said, it's up to you what happens in your art, story or whatever, gone for good or not etc, it's all on you. I just called it vore myself due to lacking a name for it when the victim's gone for good. Therefore I think I'll just call that stuff Fatal Flush to enhance the fact it's the non coming back route. Got a nice ring to it, username or not.

Critchett wrote:.

Personally, I prefer the surreality of the fact that it's just a toilet. No threats of horrible death or disfigurement, just... flush, gone!

I think you're all getting confused with what I said on this. That is EXACTLY what I'm going for, I just want to try introduce it to the reader somehow so it isn't just totally out of the blue with the characters acting like it's normal. Something to answer questions they might have would be helpful also. I always am going for what was mention, it's just a toilet, you go down, your gone. I am only just wanting to build it up abit before the actual scene to it, I don't want to go with characters already knowing about it beforehand, otherwise that would just take them out of the story completely.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:43 am

thatmightystickman wrote:Hey, I checked up I think FatalFlush named the Flush Vore genre. He called the not coming back thing, fatal flush as you said, but it's just a rule like you mentioned. There's a whole explaination on the subject here http://flushed--down.deviantart.com/jou ... -450451118 I'd prefer that sort of thing to be something on it's own. I just don't see coming back vore situations as vore or this flush thing in general.

I was meaning on the threat, more of the threat of them being flushed.As I said, I too, believewe should never find out what happens to victims that have been flushed except that they're gone. Just the threat of them being flushed is needed and how it's built up that way. Definitely love the situation of someone watching getting flushed I want them to react naturally to the event itself like they'd in real life. I'd like to keep the setup realistic too so no mimics or such, it's not important, just something that doesn't have the toilet flush thing seem out of the blue, with character's reacting approperiately.

So what you're trying to say is that non-fatal vore, or "reforming", or "letting them out later" isn't your thing, but you'd also like to leave the prey's actual fate to be ambiguous. I can really enjoy that sort of vore with most types of predation, flushing included, but also human/human vore! There's a special soft spot for me with that, and I used to play a character who worked that way. And yeah, what you're saying is pretty much exactly what FatalFlush's Fatal Flush rule/tag means. But not everything has to go by that rule. Sometimes I like non-fatal too. If some people would rather the prey come back, or would rather write their own stuff differently than you, please do respect their different preference.

thatmightystickman wrote:On the appeal, I have found people aren't into the overly willing aspect as it takes the scene away from them, loses it's grounds in reality to them so it's just too unbelieveable. Horror of it would still be like what happens normally, no blood or gore in that scene. I just don't think having the whole flush thing shoved in your face before your story even properly starts helps things too much.

I know that some people prefer horror responses from the characters in a story for this reason, but some people LIKE casually willing vore. It adds a very surreal aspect to the atmosphere of the story, and for some of us, the weirdness is part of the turn-on, as long as it doesn't break too far past the limits of our individual suspension of disbelief. I understand what you're going for, and it's totally okay to have a set of specific preferences and include them when working on a story or project. I myself am blessed to be able to enjoy a wide range of different vore stories, and I'm a firm believer that author's should be able to write their story how they want to. But you keep talking about your preferences like "I have found that people in general agree with me." Like you're stating the overall opinions of the whole board, and pointing out the flaws in other people's versions of flush vore. Or vore in general. I'm not sure if you mean to be coming off that way, but I think that's why Critchett and Lolwutname and I are getting confused as to your intent. It's very early, and I'm typing this in a bit of a rush, hopefully it is helpful and not confrontational.

From everything you've said about the story or setting you're wanting to create, I very much look forward to seeing it!
Critchett, the same goes for the next installment of your story.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thatmightystickman » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:03 am

Thanks, the approach is really just up to the writer and can still be enjoyable so that's personal preference. Willing would work fine, a-ok. I've just found that having the characters know about the whole flushing thing and them totally loving it (If they ain't coming back, if they are, that's explainable) from the very beginning of the story can just put some off abit. If you've explained it beforehand then it works out better imo.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby thatmightystickman » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Got a scene in progress, working on pose now.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby u162 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Cool can't wait to see it
u162
Been posting for a bit

Postby thatmightystickman » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:11 am

Ok, project is on hold or cancelled due to it actually being a waste of a character.
I will approach it from a new angle, something not done before and work that way.
Anyone intrested can pm me but I have the creative aspect down. I am only looking for story flow issues.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby thatmightystickman » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:30 am

And the above is temporarily delayed until character design is done.

Another story I have the basics on but have not got a plot yet for is in production and will most likely be released first.
Not sure I should mention it here yet though.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolwutname » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:06 am

So after giving it a bit of thought, I decided to try my hand at writing a flush vore story. This one is written in the style of an infomercial, and contains both F/F and F/M fatal flushing. I hope that you guys like it, and I'd be happy to hear any comments, constructive criticisms, or critiques on the writing. Enjoy :)
Attachments
The Bye Bye Buddy.rtf
(14.56 KiB) Downloaded 643 times
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby marloweny » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:59 pm

Nice! I'm not a huge fan of finality, but that's just a matter of taste. Your story was creative and well written. Good work!
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:05 am

A line from near the beginning: "Or even a simple party guest who had a bit too much to drink?" Loved this. Loved the casual and even playful approach to finality that the advertiser encouraged. Deliciously surreal and dangerous.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thatmightystickman » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:40 am

Now that was fantastic. Definitely loved the informercial approach and it did both feet and butt first well, even though I don't like those ways. The sex wasn't overdone or thrown in, it actually worked with the scene and wasn't just thrown in, the victims all acting approperiately as well, no sudden change of mind etc.
There is one thing you could add as a later feature to help satisfy those who don't like the fatal flush approach. Maybe an non fatal option for when you don't want to permanently rid youself of someone, just give them a hint. Of course, then the device would possibly be noticed and might end up having pretty bad consequences...

Anyway, I'm doing a wiling story but trying to keep it as realistic as possible and not sex crazed so if anyone intrested, send me a note as I have what I am going to show down, I just don't have a plot for it.
Last edited by thatmightystickman on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!