Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby Inexforte » Thu May 11, 2017 7:07 pm

The one where the girl meets the teen-age mutant ninja turtles i forgot the name .
Inexforte
Been posting for a bit

Postby LavaTours » Fri May 12, 2017 6:05 pm

Inexforte wrote:The one where the girl meets the teen-age mutant ninja turtles i forgot the name .

Anebrd Meets the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby Inexforte » Sat May 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Thanks.
Inexforte
Been posting for a bit

Postby YoshiFarts » Sun May 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Meow~
Heya guys! I was looking around for kind of discussion, and I found it!

I'll go ahead and say a little about my take on this interest: I'm more of a "cartoon-logic" person. That being said, while humans are okay, I prefer seeing the cartoony things go down the loo rather than realistic stuff. Not to be picky, it's all wonderful either way!

I'm also an animator, but I'm quite busy, too. If I get around to finding old projects or finishing new ones, I'll be sure to share with y'all!~
YoshiFarts
New to the forum

Postby DGTL » Mon May 15, 2017 9:52 pm

thought you guys might take interest in the latest written chapter of Flush Time this was actually in some file I had always over looked and was nearly finished but I came across it recently and finished it.

the story was meant to show a different take of the world I created instead of simple prisoner we barely know gets flushed I wanted to give a little back story and character development.

there are actually two versions of this the DA version skims over a scene but the version I am linking features heavy lesbian sex and somewhat strong language before anyone calls out it as being sexist I wrote this because of my own kinks and not to step on peoples toes heck I actually have a comic the features gay sex and flushing in it despite myself having no strong feelings for it if people want it linked here

but here is the story give it a read if you want http://sta.sh/0ppndmsr2qe
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Excellent story DGTL, love this version even more! Great work on the sex scene, didn't mind the strong language.
horror93
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Sun May 28, 2017 11:13 pm

https://discord.gg/Ytub6mr

I made a discord with a fellow furry flusher, It''l be slow since it's starting out, but with more people joining, we'll be sure to post nice furry and sfm flush art! human is welcome too
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby bella747 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:29 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:
mrcactus747 wrote:It'd be nice to be flushed down to the recovery tank instead of going to the sewer and then drain down the water then open door to get out of the tank and shut it and then do it again and again.

I wrote a story way back where the city infrastructure had a system that worked like this. You could get flushed anywhere in the whole city, and it would scan you, separate you from any waste or anything, clean you, and pipe you off to the bathtub at your registered address. I wish I'd gotten around to writing more with that. Sadly my drive to write is pretty fickle, and I've had no extra time for it lately at all.

I would love to see that story... Wow almost 2 years no notification of your reply.. :( U can pm me the link to ur story if u want.

Thanks!
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby LavaTours » Tue May 30, 2017 5:51 pm

bella747 wrote:
ShadesofBlack wrote:
mrcactus747 wrote:It'd be nice to be flushed down to the recovery tank instead of going to the sewer and then drain down the water then open door to get out of the tank and shut it and then do it again and again.

I wrote a story way back where the city infrastructure had a system that worked like this. You could get flushed anywhere in the whole city, and it would scan you, separate you from any waste or anything, clean you, and pipe you off to the bathtub at your registered address. I wish I'd gotten around to writing more with that. Sadly my drive to write is pretty fickle, and I've had no extra time for it lately at all.

I would love to see that story... Wow almost 2 years no notification of your reply.. :( U can pm me the link to ur story if u want.

Thanks!

I'm welcome to chat with you.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby LavaTours » Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 pm

DGTL wrote:thought you guys might take interest in the latest written chapter of Flush Time this was actually in some file I had always over looked and was nearly finished but I came across it recently and finished it.

the story was meant to show a different take of the world I created instead of simple prisoner we barely know gets flushed I wanted to give a little back story and character development.

there are actually two versions of this the DA version skims over a scene but the version I am linking features heavy lesbian sex and somewhat strong language before anyone calls out it as being sexist I wrote this because of my own kinks and not to step on peoples toes heck I actually have a comic the features gay sex and flushing in it despite myself having no strong feelings for it if people want it linked here

but here is the story give it a read if you want http://sta.sh/0ppndmsr2qe

Good work on it.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby u162 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:15 am

Some pics I made using iray rendering
Attachments
goth 6.jpg
569.jpg
asian 3.jpg
560.jpg
u162
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolwutname » Wed May 31, 2017 9:05 am

Very nice u162. The water effects really add something to the pictures. :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby bella747 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:19 am

My top favorites.... With bikini and the black satin thing... delicious! Someday I will take pic of my feet and covered legs in there and post it in here. ;)
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby u162 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:22 am

As a heads up I am currently in the process of setting some rules and guidelines for taking commision s nothing concrete yet but if you are interested pm me and I can give you the basic details there before I roll out my grand plan here
u162
Been posting for a bit

Postby horror93 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:58 pm

It seems like every time you upload new pictures, the quality each time is better than the last. Excellent work u162, I look forward to your next upload! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby LavaTours » Wed May 31, 2017 2:42 pm

I wish I could upload pics and stories.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed May 31, 2017 5:23 pm

Oooh, those are lovely, u162!

bella747, I'm sorry if I missed a message from you! I don't recall ever seeing any interest in that story. You can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=30381&p=2447879&hilit=shadesofblack#p2447879
It's from way, way back. "Unfortunate Samantha." I would just ask that if you'd like to comment on it, please do so here or PM me, rather than necro the old thread. At some point if I write anything new, I'm thinking about asking Eka for a gallery, and I might repost those old things then. But I'm still deciding how I feel about them.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bella747 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:18 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:Oooh, those are lovely, u162!

bella747, I'm sorry if I missed a message from you! I don't recall ever seeing any interest in that story. You can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=30381&p=2447879&hilit=shadesofblack#p2447879
It's from way, way back. "Unfortunate Samantha." I would just ask that if you'd like to comment on it, please do so here or PM me, rather than necro the old thread. At some point if I write anything new, I'm thinking about asking Eka for a gallery, and I might repost those old things then. But I'm still deciding how I feel about them.

Hi there!

These links execpt the bottom link is NO GOOD. they dont exist.... :(

Thank you
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 pm

I love the images with the hands on the flush cord those always get to me X3 and seeing a urinal flush vore seen is a very unique but fun surprise
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed May 31, 2017 11:59 pm

Only the stuff in the spoilers in that thread is mine. The links were dropped there by someone else, and I don't even remember what they were for TBH.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!