Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby horror93 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:04 am

Nice bonus addition, RainArt! Loving that porcelain hand giving Stacy the bird while she's on the toilet. Next I'd imagine said hand to grab onto her and pull her butt first down the toilet! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby RainArt » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:21 am

I posted this in my gallery, but I figure I can put it here too.
Urination
Spoiler: show
Cyan Urination_00.png

Looks like Cyan held it for way too long. Lets hope that no one flushes the toilet before she finishes.

You can actually see that she's standing just above the drain too. So, what do you all think? Should I make more renders this?
Last edited by RainArt on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:47 am

Definitely, this is really sexy! Wouldn't mind seeing more urination, or even scat, in your flush vore and/or toilet renders. Loving the look on Cyan's face, not to mention how her body looks, as she tinkles from that cute pussy of hers! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby horror93 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:09 am

Hey all! Check out this recent flush vore render by IndecisiveWaffles, as well as his "It's My Turn" flush renders and animation he made, which I noticed wasn't linked here yet! Enjoy! :D

https://www.deviantart.com/indecisivewa ... -890906247

https://www.deviantart.com/indecisivewa ... -877680617

https://www.deviantart.com/indecisivewa ... -879288921

https://www.deviantart.com/indecisivewa ... -879332507
horror93
Participator

Postby FelicityFlushes » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:42 pm

horror93 wrote:Definitely, this is really sexy! Wouldn't mind seeing more urination, or even scat, in your flush vore and/or toilet renders. Loving the look on Cyan's face, not to mention how her body looks, as she tinkles from that cute pussy of hers! :D

I am the opposite. I really really dislike both of those and wouldn't mind seeing either a separate thread for something like that, or spoilers for it. I just sorta consider those a bit more 'extreme'. Everyone is allowed to like what they like, but I feel they generally fall under their own category.
FelicityFlushes
New to the forum

Postby RainArt » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:49 pm

FelicityFlushes wrote:
horror93 wrote:Definitely, this is really sexy! Wouldn't mind seeing more urination, or even scat, in your flush vore and/or toilet renders. Loving the look on Cyan's face, not to mention how her body looks, as she tinkles from that cute pussy of hers! :D

I am the opposite. I really really dislike both of those and wouldn't mind seeing either a separate thread for something like that, or spoilers for it. I just sorta consider those a bit more 'extreme'. Everyone is allowed to like what they like, but I feel they generally fall under their own category.

Thank you for saying so Felicity! I put the other picture behind a spoiler for you (and for anyone else that shares your feelings). I'm sorry about that, I honestly hadn't thought that bother it anyone, so I'm glad that you said something about it. And I think that you might be right: Having a separate thread for that might not be a bad idea. I'm also not apposed to the idea having them here, but having a spoiler for them is a good idea too with a link to the other thread if someone is interested.

(P.S. I'm bit weird in that stuff that usually makes regular people sick doesn't bother me. But on the other hand, the stuff that regular people are okay with will sometimes gross me out really bad. Like I'll be watching a show or a movie and someone will do something that will make me sick and I won't be able to eat for the rest of the day- and I had no idea that it was coming. So I honestly don't give stuff like that much thought, since I've had to live with the expectation that something will just come out of the blue make me sick. So again, I'm glad that you said something Felicity. I know what that feels like I don't like the idea of someone else having to go through it.)
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby FelicityFlushes » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:39 am

RainArt wrote:Thank you for saying so Felicity! I put the other picture behind a spoiler for you (and for anyone else that shares your feelings). I'm sorry about that, I honestly hadn't thought that bother it anyone, so I'm glad that you said something about it. And I think that you might be right: Having a separate thread for that might not be a bad idea. I'm also not apposed to the idea having them here, but having a spoiler for them is a good idea too with a link to the other thread if someone is interested.

I think a SPOILER tag is perfectly fine and would be something I would be appreciate going forward, but I am also just one user and don't want to cause any waves. I am glad that people are posting just about anything. It's cool to see others with similar interest. I look at it like some do with soft versus hard vore. Very similar, but definitely a distinction between the two with many people pretty solid in their own camps and see that usually they have their own threads.
FelicityFlushes
New to the forum

Postby RainArt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:35 am

FelicityFlushes wrote:I think a SPOILER tag is perfectly fine and would be something I would be appreciate going forward, but I am also just one user and don't want to cause any waves.

I don't think that a spoiler tag for posts like that would cause many waves... I'm alright with it, anyway.
FelicityFlushes wrote: I am glad that people are posting just about anything. It's cool to see others with similar interest. I look at it like some do with soft versus hard vore. Very similar, but definitely a distinction between the two with many people pretty solid in their own camps and see that usually they have their own threads.

A new thread wouldn't be a bad idea, and as much as I would like to make one there are few problems. The first of which is- I already have an art thread. According to the rules here, you're only supposed to have one thread. (But given it would have work from other creators on it- I don't know if there would be a problem with it?) The other is this thread has evolved (a LOT) since U started it. And I personally question if this the correct forum for this subject now or not. It might actually be better if we moved over to the "Vore Material & Upload" forum and started a two threads in the "Other / Combination" section for the Flush Genre, one hardcore and one softcore. I think at this point it might be more fitting.
What would everyone think about that?
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby ToiletSucc » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:50 am

I think everything is good as is, I also wouldn't mind a bit more "dirty" stuff as long as it is tagged properly in this thread. That way people could decide if they want to look at it or not!
ToiletSucc
Been posting for a bit

Postby RainArt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:53 am

ToiletSucc wrote:I think everything is good as is, I also wouldn't mind a bit more "dirty" stuff as long as it is tagged properly in this thread. That way people could decide if they want to look at it or not!

I personally wouldn't mind seeing some more of your work, and I know that I'm not the only one.
And speaking of, what would you like to see?
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby ToiletSucc » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:56 am

Stay tuned for that! But I think switching threads would be more of a hassle than good.
ToiletSucc
Been posting for a bit

Postby RainArt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:00 am

ToiletSucc wrote:Stay tuned for that!

I look forward to it!
ToiletSucc wrote:But I think switching threads would be more of a hassle than good.

Yeah, you could be right, but I would've felt remiss had I not mentioned it. So I guess the spoiler tag is the way to go from here? Any objections?
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:56 am

None at all! I think spoiler tags and just links to the "hardcore" flush stuff will do just fine as to hide that content when scrolling through this thread. Also just glad to see this thread more active again, having discussions like this as well as back to posting what we find online onto here. :)
horror93
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:56 pm

ooh! the page lives!!!
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:54 pm

Yep! It being active once again. Hopefully we'll have more stuff posted on here soon, I certainly will once my commission is finished. :-D
horror93
Participator

Postby DGTL » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:59 pm

It's been a bit since I posted something here so I'll share something I got a little bit ago that over all I'm still very happy with, It's a continuation of the Flush Time Spin off mini series starring pokemon my friend did an absolutely amazing job with this and I wanted to share because it also breaks the mold of most of the victims in the series being female well this time our soon flushed pal is a male and its on full display.

c15_scrafty_s_fun_time_by_spearofthree_demi2x1.png

this was done by my friend over on twitter if you like furry art with a very different style I recommend taking a look at their art and maybe throwing a commission there way but be respectful
https://twitter.com/d685ab7f/status/141 ... 61825?s=20
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:36 pm

Nice Flush Time piece, DGTL! Always nice to mix things up and have cute twinks get flushed down the toilet. :D

Also Happy Halloween everybody! :-D
horror93
Participator

Postby TheWatcher » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:31 pm

Hey, folks. It's me, crawling out of my hole again.

Just wanted to let you folks know that I've been doing some work on my Interactive Story Feeling Flushed, which is readable here: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=565

I've made a couple more flushing chapters, along with a bunch more worldbuilding. Feel free to give it all a read, or better yet (if you're feeling up to it), add a chapter or two. I'll likely continue to add some more chapters in the coming days, so stay tuned for those as well.

Anyway, see you all next blue moon when I decide to post again.
TheWatcher
New to the forum

Postby horror93 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:35 am

TheWatcher wrote:Hey, folks. It's me, crawling out of my hole again.

Just wanted to let you folks know that I've been doing some work on my Interactive Story Feeling Flushed, which is readable here: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=565

I've made a couple more flushing chapters, along with a bunch more worldbuilding. Feel free to give it all a read, or better yet (if you're feeling up to it), add a chapter or two. I'll likely continue to add some more chapters in the coming days, so stay tuned for those as well.

Anyway, see you all next blue moon when I decide to post again.

These new additions are fantastic! Very sexy to read, as well entertaining thanks to the worldbuilding. Really great work, Watch! Once I have the time, I might add some chapters as well to help make this old interactive story keep on going! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby DGTL » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:33 pm

I'm sitting on several different art pieces but here's a fun bit of Sasha based merch I commissioned over on FA

boxflush.png
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!