Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby Lolwutname » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:09 am

Wow, thanks guys! I'm very happy to hear that you guys have been enjoying it so much. :-D Admittedly creativity doesn't strike me all that often, but I'd had ideas for this kicking around in my head for awhile. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who enjoys an attitude of playful nonchalance in these kinds of stories. It's a personal favorite of mine, although I'm really interested in seeing all the different approaches that people come up with, diversity is the spice of life and all that. Admittedly I did focus on feet first a bit more than the others since it's also my favorite and also probably the easiest for me to write, (I like to write/see/hear about the reaction of the flushee :wink: ) but I tried to include a bit of butt first and head first too since those can be fun to play with and I know that people like those a lot too.

I did actually consider the possibility of adding a part on non-fatal flushing, but I couldn't really wrap my head around it logistically. Where does the flushee go? Do they just get flushed to the sewers or does something else happen? Also, as thatmightystickman mentions, what do they do to the flusher after their trip? I'm also more of a fan of having a sense of finality surrounding it in general, just a preference though. That being said, I certainly won't rule out non-fatal flushing in future writings.

Anyway, thanks again for all of the comments :-D , you guys rock! I'll be very interested to see what everyone comes up with in the future.
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatmightystickman » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:56 am

Well keep it up, that was excellent. Not all to my taste but I don't care, it was marvellous.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:10 am

Lolwutname wrote:Wow, thanks guys! I'm very happy to hear that you guys have been enjoying it so much. :-D Admittedly creativity doesn't strike me all that often, but I'd had ideas for this kicking around in my head for awhile. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who enjoys an attitude of playful nonchalance in these kinds of stories. It's a personal favorite of mine, although I'm really interested in seeing all the different approaches that people come up with, diversity is the spice of life and all that. Admittedly I did focus on feet first a bit more than the others since it's also my favorite and also probably the easiest for me to write, (I like to write/see/hear about the reaction of the flushee :wink: ) but I tried to include a bit of butt first and head first too since those can be fun to play with and I know that people like those a lot too.

I did actually consider the possibility of adding a part on non-fatal flushing, but I couldn't really wrap my head around it logistically. Where does the flushee go? Do they just get flushed to the sewers or does something else happen? Also, as thatmightystickman mentions, what do they do to the flusher after their trip? I'm also more of a fan of having a sense of finality surrounding it in general, just a preference though. That being said, I certainly won't rule out non-fatal flushing in future writings.

Anyway, thanks again for all of the comments :-D , you guys rock! I'll be very interested to see what everyone comes up with in the future.

Part of me did sit there and think "So they've got all these features to help you nonchalantly permanently flush people away, including some features that sound extremely dangerous, like the one that you just leave going in a bathroom somewhere... and they're encouraging this for playful nonchalant use on... pretty much anyone who bothers you, and even lovers and paramours just for the fun of it. And they don't have a non-permanent option so for those who you enjoy it with, you can flush them and have them too?" But part of me loved that, I suppose. The nonchalant "bye bye" for the fun and thrill, regardless or perhaps even enhanced by who you're flushing away. Not every fantasy needs to have every option :oops:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thatmightystickman » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:13 pm

Just an update. Character design for my set is near complete, I am still stuck on the plot but I know the actions.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolwutname » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 pm

So after reading over and thinking about some of the discussion in the thread on non-fatal flushing again, my creative juices started flowing overtime. As a result, as well as an exercise in getting out of my comfort zone, I've come up with this bit of writing. It's largely focused on non-fatal flushing, again both F/F and F/M as part of a new product line from the same company, although I couldn't help but sneak in one fatal flushing scene as well. :D Admittedly I'm a bit less confident about the writing in this since it is partially an experiment in doing something new, but I hope that I've come up with something that people will like again. As before, I'm happy to hear any comments, criticisms, or other thoughts on the writing. Enjoy! :)

Edit: The first version of the story I uploaded had a few spelling/grammatical errors, and one error that makes a small part of a scene nonsensical. The version uploaded now should have the errors corrected.
Attachments
The Friendly Flusher.rtf
(16.82 KiB) Downloaded 709 times
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatmightystickman » Tue May 05, 2015 6:45 am

Lolwutname wrote:So after reading over and thinking about some of the discussion in the thread on non-fatal flushing again, my creative juices started flowing overtime. As a result, as well as an exercise in getting out of my comfort zone, I've come up with this bit of writing. It's largely focused on non-fatal flushing, again both F/F and F/M as part of a new product line from the same company, although I couldn't help but sneak in one fatal flushing scene as well. :D Admittedly I'm a bit less confident about the writing in this since it is partially an experiment in doing something new, but I hope that I've come up with something that people will like again. As before, I'm happy to hear any comments, criticisms, or other thoughts on the writing. Enjoy! :)

Edit: The first version of the story I uploaded had a few spelling/grammatical errors, and one error that makes a small part of a scene nonsensical. The version uploaded now should have the errors corrected.

Now this, this in my opinion, is how it should be done! Freakin perfect, even in describing the things I don't like much myself. The victims all act naturally to whatever the hell is going on, like it's new to them and it's happening in reality. (Minus the sex part of course) This also applies to the previous story. You're the only pe
I don't do the whole swirling down the toilet thing but that tank whirlpool is perfect for stuff like that that. Once had a thought of using a swimming pool drain many years
ago.

I would love to work with you on something if that's ok (I'll be doing the writing, images etc but I would love your input and appreciate it greatly)
If you are intrested, here's my DA profile http://thatmightystickman.deviantart.com/
Or if you don't have a deviantart, just pm me here.

Now the rest of you, get reading this and comment back. You mostly wanted a non fatal flush so I expected to see comments on this one here. I waited to see if anyone did before I started. I am dissappointed. :evil:
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 am

Hi there I just wanted to share a little of my work since you guys posted a little of it here before http://downgoesthelever.deviantart.com/ ... -442158705

I tend to work in more ambitious ending for my stories leaving whether or not the victim survives up to the viewer although my own series known as Flush Time is a little more grim it's a little more toilet focused ^^; but that's just how I've written the series to act as a twisted take on some things that freaked me out as a kid. it also uses a wide cast of characters ranging from human to non although my current published works star an all human cast atm discounting the written side stories.

but going to non Flush Time related things I've worked on many of you seen the link I've re-shared that was a story written by me and given visuals by a friend, I've also got several one shot Flush pics I have created one based U's work I also have a two short stories staring the odd but fun topic.

let me know if you want me to link any of those things onto here or share a little more about my on going series, also if you want to collaborate with me feel free to ask ^^
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby walletguy » Tue May 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Last edited by walletguy on Tue May 05, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walletguy
New to the forum

Postby DGTL » Tue May 05, 2015 5:01 pm

walletguy wrote:I've been into this exact thing since forever, but could never find anyone else with the same interest or certainly no material out there. Within the last year it seems like it's starting to sprout up here and there. I had more, but these are just two random pieces I came across.

http://s24.postimg.org/omd1ph8k3/1381174841_deedonis_paintcan4.png
http://s24.postimg.org/dy9aqmyl1/The_Day_After_by_neodecay.jpg

The little I've done might be attributed to a little bit of the recent outbreak in some, I'm actually a friend of the person who made the first link got them to do similar pic as a minor plot for their story involving a school bully http://d.facdn.net/art/deedonis/1407861 ... ooled4.png
Lolwutname wrote:So after reading over and thinking about some of the discussion in the thread on non-fatal flushing again, my creative juices started flowing overtime. As a result, as well as an exercise in getting out of my comfort zone, I've come up with this bit of writing. It's largely focused on non-fatal flushing, again both F/F and F/M as part of a new product line from the same company, although I couldn't help but sneak in one fatal flushing scene as well. :D Admittedly I'm a bit less confident about the writing in this since it is partially an experiment in doing something new, but I hope that I've come up with something that people will like again. As before, I'm happy to hear any comments, criticisms, or other thoughts on the writing. Enjoy! :)

The story absolutely brilliant the structuring was great and could easily set up for spin offs (pun not intended) with that fantastic device being used as a plot element
DGTL
Participator

Postby TheWatcher » Wed May 06, 2015 5:43 am

Been interested in this stuff for a loooooong time, and the lack of material prior to the past year or so was bothersome. Partially because it meant I couldn't get my hands on any, and partially because I thought something might be wrong with me (for all I know that might still be true, but that's not important).

Since I don't have any material of my own to contribute (mostly because I haven't attempted to write any yet) I'll just put in my 2 cents regarding my preferences when it comes to flushing.

For me, I'm the most interested if:

- The victim's fate is non-fatal or at the very least ambiguous (it's no stretch of the imagination to think that a human can survive a trip through the plumbing when rodents and reptiles do it all the time)
- The flushing is a.) Performed by a person who is fully aware of the consequences of their actions, whether it be the victim themselves or someone else, or b.) Done by accident
- The victim turns and spins as though the water is strong enough to do so. Cartoony, sure, but it's a bit of flair I find very enjoyable.
- The toilet is regular-sized or close to it, and the bowl remains the same size throughout.
- The victim is full-sized and undigested.
- The toilet is 100% inanimate, with little to no supernatural intervention.
- A decent amount of the detail in the writing is placed on the flush itself and the events during, including rushing water, gurgling sounds, etc.
- No pain is involved.
- NO scat or watersports is involved.
- The surreal nature of the scenario is addressed in some way. Not a huge point, but it adds flavor.
- The victim fully disappears only at the very end of the flush, and the chugging gurgle at the end of the flush is described.
- The victim's absence from the room after the flush is emphasized in some way.

That's about it. I also prefer feet-first and butt-first flushing, with lever or pull-chain toilets. Once again, obviously these are just my personal preferences and I am in no way setting guidelines for people to write by.

I think where I differ from people like ThatMightyStickman is, I don't mind the stories being unrealistic at all. I mean, isn't this a vore forum? Vore, where 75% of it is people being swallowed by other, equal-sized people with normal-sized mouths, typically resulting in distended bellies and catastrophically large excretions?
I mean, when did realism become a priority? I thought half of the appeal of vore was the surreal nature of it and the concept of a person fitting somewhere they normally would never fit. That's why things like vaccuum vore and things like that exist, isn't it? I assume these things because to be honest regular vore doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.
That's the way I see it, in any case. Anyone agree?

Oh, and I've never written a story like this before but if someone would be interested in reading a story fitting these criteria I might be coerced to write one. Let me know.
TheWatcher
New to the forum

Postby thatmightystickman » Wed May 06, 2015 7:32 am

Hey, welcome to the thread!
I definitely like and agree with some of your points there. The whole fatal flush thing is probably not the best named. It's really just to emphazise the victim not coming back, we don't know what happened to them except that they don't drown and are never seen again. When I was referring to realism, I meant that I prefer the characters to act as they would in real life if it happened for real (for the first time experience, of course if someone's not new to this, then they don't act like it's new of course. They still act as it is though), the toilet is just a normal toilet, nothing else as you said there and I don't really do the swirling thing at all unless it's actually in a situation where that makes sense for a whirlpool to be used.

I also worked out headfirst being the most realistic way for everything to occur and I like it personally best myself. It does however, make it very hard for someone to go in accidently due to the way a person falls because they won't be falling in an arc like direction. So It is most likely to have someone flush them down, or the send themselves down. Or they reach in somehow as in a trap and go down that way.

I just find the victims suddently extremely turned on without any background to be the worst part for myself but meh, it's just my opinions anyway. Thanks for reading
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby thatmightystickman » Wed May 06, 2015 8:50 am

Speaking on things, I forgot to mention this (Extra post incase this was missed) I had a crazy thought last week due to free comic book day (My First one, only started to read comics quite recently and haven't read that much either atm)

Now I have no ideas for this at all but I would find it intresting if there's a story involving characters like Wonder Woman, Supergirl etc. Insane but meh, I'll roll with it.
thatmightystickman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Fri May 08, 2015 4:21 am

I love toilets! So... Toilet flush is not absolutely vore, but hell, YEAH this turns me on:) Flushing in the toilet is the same way irretrievable as swallowing (gulping with water maybe). So all thumbs up for this thread:)

P.S. I would prefer to see some shrunken girls or boys being flushed as pieces of shit;)
I have one awsome song about one lilliput who fell into the toilet and then was flushed. Pity, it's in Russian:(

But anyway here is this song:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzT8sXuHy2o
And the text, i translated it in automatic translator:

Spoiler: show
Как гордый орел, на вершине Кавказа
Сидит лилипут на краю унитаза
Пол дня залезал на толчек облегчиться
Посрал, а спуститься не может, боиться!

Сидит и дрожит, и трясет своим хером
А вниз поглядит, вновь от страха он серит
Внизу пол цементный, холодный и жесткий
Башкой долбанешься, повышебит мозги!

Вот так и сидел бы всю жизнь в туалете
Но вышла подлянка, в окно подул ветер
Был край унитаза обосанный, слизкий
И сдуло его, как с горы альпиниста

Он грохнулся прямо в дыру унитаза
Туда, куда сам же и срал, блин, зараза!
Дыра для него океан невздрыбенный!
И нету совсем шансов в нём на спасенье!

Но чья-то рука дверь клазета открыла
И тут появился какой-то мудило
Он на ходу достает из штанины
Конец свой вонючий, мохнатый и длинный

Мощной струей в дырку выссался, хрюкнул
В толчке заштормили гигантские волны
И лилипут заорал: "Помогите!
Кинте веревку, скорее спасите! "

Но был тот мудило спасатель хреновый
И дернул верёвку с бочка он смывного
Вода лилипута по трубам помчала
Почтим его память минутой молчанья!

As a proud eagle on the top of the Caucasus
The little dwarf is sitting on the edge of toilet
Half day climbed to relieve into the toilet
Shitted and can not come down, he is afraid.

He sits and trembles and shakes his dick
And when he looks down he fears, he shits again
At the bottom is the cement floor, cold and hard
Fall head down, brains will fly out!

He would sit on the toilet for life
But shit happened, the wind blew the window
It was the edge of the toilet pissed, slimy,
And blew his away like the mountain climber

He was dropped right into the toilet hole
Where he is was shitting, fucking plague!
Hole for him is an ocean!
And there is no chance at all in him for salvation!

But someone's hand has opened the door of the closed
And then there was some guy
He out of his throusers
His stinky dick, shaggy and long

A powerful jet he spill into the hole, grunted
At the push of a giant wave storm
And the dwarf yelled: "Help!
Give me rope, save me! "

But that guy was a bad rescue ranger,
And he flushed the toilet
Water wiped the dwarf away
We honor his memory with a minute of silence!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Lolwutname » Sun May 10, 2015 12:08 am

So after thatmightystickman mentioned comic book characters, I was inspired to come up with this story featuring Harley Quinn and Batgirl. Hopefully I managed to get the scenario and characters at least somewhat true to their comic book counterparts, and I figured I'd also try to give an ambiguous fate ending a shot to see how it turned out. If there are any comic book buffs reading this thread I'd be curious to hear how this writing stacks up to the comics. I'd also be happy to hear any other feedback that people may feel like posting. Enjoy! :D

Also to TheWatcher, I know that I for one would be interested in seeing a writing from you incorporating some or all of the elements you mentioned if you feel like giving it a shot.
Attachments
Bon Voyage Batgirl.rtf
(7.74 KiB) Downloaded 527 times
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Sun May 10, 2015 6:34 am

Lolwutname wrote:So after thatmightystickman mentioned comic book characters, I was inspired to come up with this story featuring Harley Quinn and Batgirl. Hopefully I managed to get the scenario and characters at least somewhat true to their comic book counterparts, and I figured I'd also try to give an ambiguous fate ending a shot to see how it turned out. If there are any comic book buffs reading this thread I'd be curious to hear how this writing stacks up to the comics. I'd also be happy to hear any other feedback that people may feel like posting. Enjoy! :D

Also to TheWatcher, I know that I for one would be interested in seeing a writing from you incorporating some or all of the elements you mentioned if you feel like giving it a shot.

Brilliantly written story loved Harely's dialogue through out this giving sly bathroom innuendos and the emotions batgirl is giving works so well. The story overall has what I think I enjoy the most out of flush vore a sense of fear one character is going through and a sensation of power behind the other. Power play in these stories I think always works to the advantage of the subject wouldn't mind seeing this worked out similarly to the great story with the sisters on here that desperately needs completed. Seriously the spot it ends on is in such a great spot to follow up
DGTL
Participator

Postby Lolwutname » Mon May 11, 2015 6:42 am

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the story. I'm a big fan of power dynamics and the fear aspect of this fetish as well. :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon May 11, 2015 7:33 am

I just wonder. Imagine this situation. A tiny man or girl was swallowed. We pretended that he/she passed the full tour and was pooped out into the toilet, then - flushed. Will this be a flush vore?:)
Or, a tiny person was anal vored, then - pooped into the toilet. Like here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/297871
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby walletguy » Mon May 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Zera_Kori wrote:I just wonder. Imagine this situation. A tiny man or girl was swallowed. We pretended that he/she passed the full tour and was pooped out into the toilet, then - flushed. Will this be a flush vore?:)
Or, a tiny person was anal vored, then - pooped into the toilet. Like here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/297871

I think the point is actually that the person is full sized, but then again it's certainly up to interpretation and can be personalized however you like. Here is a good explanation of it how I like it. I personally am not big on like power plays or domination between characters.

http://flushed--down.deviantart.com/jou ... -443376814
walletguy
New to the forum

Postby Lolwutname » Mon May 11, 2015 3:05 pm

I would agree with walletguy on that point. What you're talking about Zera_kori is more along the lines of a giantess/macrophilia or microphilia fetish than what people in this thread have meant when referring to flush vore. I know that for myself the fact that it's a full sized person being flushed away adds to the surreal feeling that several people in the thread have mentioned enjoying. In addition, having it be a full sized person or group of people emphasizes some of the aspects that are closer to typical vore (someone being squeezed into an impossibly small space, possible disposal, etc., ShadesofBlack made a post in an earlier thread describing several of these aspects), differentiating it further from what you're describing.

As far as the definition that walletguy linked, I've always found that one to be overly restrictive from a creative standpoint. In particular it eliminates certain scenarios (F/M, M/F, M/M or other combinations, willing victim or intentional flushing, scat, etc.) which, while they may not be everyone's cup of tea, provide some useful potential avenues of creativity. Likewise, restricting it to largely human characters ("Furries and other related creatures ... very small part of it") and severely limiting transformation type scenarios is taking a very narrow view on what's already a pretty niche fetish. Obviously everyone will have their own preferences and opinions on the topic, and those must also be respected. However, given how little material of this type there already is, I personally think that the definition needs to be at least a bit more broad to flourish creatively and spread/catch on. As others have mentioned, this thread may be the first time that anyone has made a concerted effort to share examples of and discuss this fetish in a focused way, apart from a few relatively short-lived groups on other websites.

A less restrictive, more straightforward definition might be the one given in the very first sentence of the link: "Flush Vore is based around the object vore depiction of normal sized people being flushed down the toilet." This definition is not only elegant and succinct, but it allows for a wide range of different scenarios related to the fetish. It also allows for a similar/related definition of drain vore as a form of object vore about regular people being sucked down the drain, another part of the topic this thread is ostensibly about.

Anyway, that's just my humble opinion on the matter. I'm sure that everyone else has their own ideas/preferences/approaches to this fetish as well, which (again) should also be respected when discussing it.
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Mon May 11, 2015 3:19 pm

@,Lolwutname I agree with the idea a normal sized toilet is closer to everyone's preferences but I think this twisted little idea I use also counts to the definition of flush vore http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 7u7k5u.jpg
DGTL
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!