Analogous Sam's Thread // A couple of furry vore RP's.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Analogous Sam's Thread // A couple of furry vore RP's.

Postby AnalagousSam » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:05 pm

Happy Kwanza.

Bumping this old dump with a small collection of curated and adapted RP logs, that I thought someone might enjoy. I'll try to have them available in my gallery as soon as I figure out how to make the text uploads less funky.

For now, check em out at the following link.
Google Drive
Last edited by AnalagousSam on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Re: Feral Hippo AV Story // Critique please!

Postby Camlio420 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:56 pm

My Critique is actually about the ending and the fact that the zookeepers didn't notice that 'you' were killed, having been to enough zoos I know for a fact that there's no way this Hippo could get away with what it did, there's literally no way. There's hundreds of security cameras, Especially at concession stands, so seeing as 'you' are currently buying a soft drink as is stated, the camera's would have caught this, there is no way that they wouldn't... it's a good story but, that major logical issue kills the suspension of disbelief.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastyWeasel » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:18 pm

I agree that there needs to be more hippo vore. I love their big, rounded, heavy bodies. I don't like scat so I glossed over the ending, but I did enjoy the anal vore part.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby JohnPablo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:35 pm

Nnnnnice! I never even knew people used Omegle for this type of stuff, but I'm not surprised either.
This was actually pretty well done, so good on ya (And your partner!).
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

Postby NecrolanceZX » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:24 pm

I'm surprised this sort of thing even happens on Omegle. Guess it can happen anywhere. It's a pretty nice story though. :)
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnalagousSam » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:41 pm

NecrolanceZX wrote:I'm surprised this sort of thing even happens on Omegle. Guess it can happen anywhere. It's a pretty nice story though. :)

It's really tricky to find a good partner, but I'm way too shy to do something like this with someone I know personally.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Postby NecrolanceZX » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:58 pm

I would have less luck with someone on omegle because I wouldn't know their preferences. I'd rather do it with people that I know are into what I would want. x3
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Re: Analogous Sam's Thread // A couple of roleplay Logs.

Postby AnalagousSam » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:37 am

bunp, please refer to OP.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!