Jurassic World - Zara's End

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Jurassic World - Zara's End

Postby EnigmaticJester » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:22 pm

ElPortero wrote:So, began actual work on the story beyond just mulling it over in my head. With the winter break coming up, I might actually get to finish it early in the new year.

That's cool! Looking forward to it!
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby cardinal_chunder » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:31 am

Not got round to the Hi res remake of the Zara manip, but I did ended up doing a random load of Jurassic world pics, including a set with Claire. I will get round to a Zara set, but its a metric crap tone of work removing the Pterosaur from the screen shots, I need to build up to it :)

If anyone is interested in such things heres my page http://cardinal1chunder.deviantart.com/

cardinal_chunder
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnigmaticJester » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:05 am

I saw this earlier on your DA account! I think they look really good! I also really like the Mosasaur feeding show pictures. To be honest, photo manipulations don't normally do it for me, but you have a lot of talent with it. I'm really looking forward to what you can do with the Zara scene. Six months later and it's still the most memorable vore scene I've ever witnessed in mainstream media.
Good luck with your work!
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnigmaticJester » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Sam Neill (Alan Grant) gave a few of his thoughts on the infamous scene: http://uproxx.com/movies/sam-neill-jura ... rpeople/3/
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnigmaticJester » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:19 am

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the thread necromancy again, but I have a question to ask: Would anyone be interested if I started writing some other vore stories? This is partially just to give me such much-needed exercise in writing, since they're pretty easy scenarios to come up with. I'm kinda fascinated with a lot of instances of "canon" vore incidents, in case this story was any indication, so I'd like to pitch a couple of ideas here and see if any of them jump out at people. I'll write the one that generates the most interest. Here's what I've got:
-A Dark Souls story involving Gwynevere and a Desert Sorceress. I actually started on this one a while back and abandoned it, but I could pick it up again. Though the story is mostly dark in tone, there are quite a few in-jokes about the Dark Souls community in there. It's got some slavery and bondage elements in it as well.
-A recreation of Rachel's vore scene from Ninja Gaiden.
-Something involving Ruto and Jabu-Jabu from Ocarina of Time.
-Something with Jade from Mortal Kombat. She gets eaten in MK: Annihilation, though I don't think I'll follow that specific scenario because that movie fucking blows. Jade's my favorite character, and I've been missing her since she wasn't included in MKX.
And here's some stuff that I just think would be fun:
-Tifa and Scarlet getting eaten by Sapphire Weapon during the escape sequence in Final Fantasy VII.
-A Mass Effect story focusing on Liara. My main idea is a hand-wavey shrinking story that also includes some Shadow Broker slavery. Might do a Thresher Maw thing as well.
-I'd love to do something involving Starfire, but I don't have anything particular in mind at the moment.
-Lastly, for those looking for something a bit more obscure, I'd consider writing something about Ellia and Mantorok from Eternal Darkness for the three people who potentially remember that game.

Let me know what you guys think!
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby psychoboy07 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:30 am

EnigmaticJester wrote:Hey, everyone. Sorry for the thread necromancy again, but I have a question to ask: Would anyone be interested if I started writing some other vore stories?

I for one wouldn't mind at all! Your writing style is a little "long-winded" for lack of better word but definitely not at all bad. Best way to improve is to keep writing. Would you be opne to additional ideas or just stick to the ones you have right now?
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby Argo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:55 am

EnigmaticJester, hey, if you do the Rachel from ninja gaiden one can you make it so that in your version she doesn't get saved and the thing that ate her digests her alive (which of course kills her)?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnigmaticJester » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:27 pm

psychoboy07 wrote:
EnigmaticJester wrote:Hey, everyone. Sorry for the thread necromancy again, but I have a question to ask: Would anyone be interested if I started writing some other vore stories?

I for one wouldn't mind at all! Your writing style is a little "long-winded" for lack of better word but definitely not at all bad. Best way to improve is to keep writing. Would you be opne to additional ideas or just stick to the ones you have right now?

I'm definitely open to more suggestions! Lay it on me.
Argo wrote:EnigmaticJester, hey, if you do the Rachel from ninja gaiden one can you make it so that in your version she doesn't get saved and the thing that ate her digests her alive (which of course kills her)?

Yeah, I'd probably do this. Or at least make it an alternate ending or something.
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnigmaticJester » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:44 am

So, now that it's been a year since I wrote this last story, I decided to finally do a new one. Here you go: And Only Dark Will Remain, a Dark Souls story about Gwynevere. Be advised - it's grim, like my previous one.

http://etlan.deviantart.com/art/And-Onl ... -615057518

I'm just going to copy and past the DA description here because I'm lazy:
I've had Dark Souls on the mind for a good long while now. Dark Souls 3 was fantastic, and there were a lot of lore implications about everyone's favorite chesty princess, Gwynevere. And there was also some vore-related content with everyone's favorite pissant fuckboy, Gwyndolin, which inspired me to make some relevant content with his sister. As a giantess, I found her perfectly suited to a nice little vore story - one that takes a dark, Promethean twist in regards to fire and eternal torment. But for the first half, I couldn't help but include a bunch of in-jokes related to the game and the Souls community in general. Let me know if you get them! And please feel free to share your thoughts and criticisms.

I drew partial inspiration from the following pieces by Karbo. Please check out his stuff because he's way more talented than I am.
http://karbo.deviantart.com/art/The-sac ... 3190&qo=27
http://karbo.deviantart.com/art/Patreon ... 09970&qo=0

Also, lol, how do I get the title of this thread changed?
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby ParentJam » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:28 am

EnigmaticJester wrote:
cardinal_chunder wrote:I made a gif Of the sequence and I think I stumbled upon something interesting, is that the outline of Zara being swallowed in the Mosasaur throat?

[ http://33.media.tumblr.com/c240ff05ff8f2eefd043fc392601cb18/tumblr_nrgal4Pi5K1ub38dfo1_500.gif ]

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but I can see something. Can anyone confirm if the sound present in this video is authentic? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3uJmPhY48k

Bit of an odd and late reply, but I wanted to chip in as I am the one who uploaded that clip. It was of a cam version of the movie shortly after release, but I did not add a single sound to that shot.
If the sound is not on the blu-ray, it is possible they might've toned it down because of the insane backlash against the scene, as people considered it 'overly brutal'.
ParentJam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rettas » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Is anyone still interested in this thing? It was great material for a lot of vore related stuff... :(
Rettas
New to the forum

Postby EnigmaticJester » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Rettas wrote:Is anyone still interested in this thing? It was great material for a lot of vore related stuff... :(

Haha, yeah, I'm kinda sad it died off. I wish people were still doing vore content based off it...
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkfun » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Rettas wrote:Is anyone still interested in this thing? It was great material for a lot of vore related stuff... :(

A year late, but this is still one of the best live-action scenes ever. I return to it regularly.
darkfun
New to the forum

Postby EnigmaticJester » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:43 am

darkfun wrote:

A year late, but this is still one of the best live-action scenes ever. I return to it regularly.

Oh shit, someone commented and I didn't notice for two weeks. Yes, it is still one of the best live-action vore scenes. Nyte put out a new comic for it, check it out: https://aryion.com/g4/view/465430
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyte » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:50 pm

EnigmaticJester wrote:
darkfun wrote:

Oh shit, someone commented and I didn't notice for two weeks. Yes, it is still one of the best live-action vore scenes. Nyte put out a new comic for it, check it out: https://aryion.com/g4/view/465430

Thanks for letting people know, EnigmaticJester! Came here to do that myself and you beat me to it. :P

https://gum.co/OJhmF
Attachments
zara00 copy.jpg
nyte
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!