Jurassic World - Zara's End

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Jurassic World - Zara's End

Postby EnigmaticJester » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Delgonian wrote:Just wanted to drop by and say: awesome thread! Many thanks and much appreciation to all the contributors.

Thank you! I'm very grateful to everyone who chipped in! It seems like the fad is winding down, though hopefully we'll see a resurgence when the movie gets a Blu-Ray release.
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby ElPortero » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:58 pm

I have not forgotten this thread by any means! Just trying to get my life into enough order that I can sit down and make my story a reality.
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnigmaticJester » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:07 pm

ElPortero wrote:I have not forgotten this thread by any means! Just trying to get my life into enough order that I can sit down and make my story a reality.

I'm looking forward to it!
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby arion20 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:50 am

A bit too long for my taste. But good writing :gulp:
arion20
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rettas » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:27 pm

So... any news??
Rettas
New to the forum

Postby EnigmaticJester » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Rettas wrote:So... any news??

Well... not really.
There's not going to be an extended version of this scene on the BluRay, as far as I can tell. It's possible that the BluRay release might stimulate some more artwork. It would certainly be welcome. And having higher-res caps of the scene will doubtlessly be good, especially since they can potentially shed light on the swallow debate.
I've considered writing some other vore stories in my spare time, but I haven't gotten around to it because I'm unbelievably busy nowadays. I started a Dark Souls-themed one, but I got caught up in other things. I might finish that someday or just write something new.
But I'd certainly welcome any additional content you or anyone else has to offer!
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby moosecowboy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:37 pm

I mean I watched the Bluray and in my mind beyond any doubt they show its lower jaw muscles flex in a swallow motion followed by the debatable bulge motion down its neck. But no gulp sound or anything like that, and although the faint screaming cuts off at that moment it's likely ambient screaming from the park since they cut away from the kids staring on immediately to the gulp and so it naturally cuts off. And it's still extremely quick so the added detail of the muscle movement doesn't really add much.
moosecowboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnigmaticJester » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:05 pm

moosecowboy wrote:I mean I watched the Bluray and in my mind beyond any doubt they show its lower jaw muscles flex in a swallow motion followed by the debatable bulge motion down its neck. But no gulp sound or anything like that, and although the faint screaming cuts off at that moment it's likely ambient screaming from the park since they cut away from the kids staring on immediately to the gulp and so it naturally cuts off. And it's still extremely quick so the added detail of the muscle movement doesn't really add much.

Huh. I thought the BluRay didn't release until the 20th? Anyway, it will be interested to see that in higher quality. Although I still swear that I hear something weird in a background audio channel when the mosasaur swallows. And it's present in several different videos of the scene, so it's not something that was added by the uploader.
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnigmaticJester » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 am

BluRay extras are out. Behind-the-scenes stuff for this scene is really cool and required a lot of nuanced stunt-work: https://youtu.be/Mj4zAVEXE0Q?t=367
And since the BluRay will be out everywhere in a day or so, I'm hoping we might see some more original content or photomanips/edits.
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnigmaticJester » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I found so more arts:
http://www.yaylamag.com/wp-content/uplo ... -world.jpg
And

Good times. Good times.
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby psychoboy07 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:05 pm

EnigmaticJester wrote:Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I found so more arts

Can't speak for the admins and/or mods but I for one don't feel you have anything to apologize for. You're keeping the thread relevant and alive-ish, Katie McGrath is still hot and the scene in Jurassic World was easily one of the better parts of the movie.
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby ElPortero » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:04 am

LOVE that Jaws-style poster! Can't believe I hadn't thought of that visual before!

Thanks for the awesome post!

ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnigmaticJester » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:57 am

ElPortero wrote:LOVE that Jaws-style poster! Can't believe I hadn't thought of that visual before!

Thanks for the awesome post!

Haha, thank you as well. You still planning on submitting that story you mentioned earlier, or have you decided against it? It's alright if you're no longer interested, but I would still like to see whatever you had in mind.
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby ElPortero » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:42 pm

EnigmaticJester wrote:You still planning on submitting that story you mentioned earlier, or have you decided against it? It's alright if you're no longer interested, but I would still like to see whatever you had in mind.

Oh, believe me, I'm interested — just haven't had the energy to flesh it all out. I've basically had about ten minutes to myself every day, so I'm lucky that I can even drop by here from time to time at the moment.

ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnigmaticJester » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:15 am

ElPortero wrote:
EnigmaticJester wrote:You still planning on submitting that story you mentioned earlier, or have you decided against it? It's alright if you're no longer interested, but I would still like to see whatever you had in mind.

Oh, believe me, I'm interested — just haven't had the energy to flesh it all out. I've basically had about ten minutes to myself every day, so I'm lucky that I can even drop by here from time to time at the moment.

Ah, damn man. That's unbelievably rough. Mind if I ask what you do for a living?
Regardless, the holidays are coming up, so maybe then (because writing vore smut is far more important than spending time with family and loved ones).
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby psychoboy07 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:28 am

EnigmaticJester wrote:
ElPortero wrote:

Ah, damn man. That's unbelievably rough. Mind if I ask what you do for a living?
Regardless, the holidays are coming up, so maybe then (because writing vore smut is far more important than spending time with family and loved ones).

Certainly more preferable, IMO. So long as I get my eggnog and fruitcake, I'm good.
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby ElPortero » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:45 am

EnigmaticJester wrote:Mind if I ask what you do for a living?

Writer/editor. The children (or fellow forum members) of cobblers — and all that jazz.

ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnigmaticJester » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:18 am

ElPortero wrote:
EnigmaticJester wrote:Mind if I ask what you do for a living?

Writer/editor. The children (or fellow forum members) of cobblers — and all that jazz.

Ah, I gotcha. I haven't written much for myself in the past few months despite being an English major and screenwriting assistant. But I plan to fix some of that soon, maybe upload some new content here, instead of just endlessly bumping the thread. :-D
I certainly won't hold you under any obligation, but I'd like you to know that I would still be interested in reading whatever you have to offer.

EDIT: Lensecap keeping it real
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby ElPortero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:54 am

Nice! And it's actually good to be reminded. Too often I let things I really want to do slip by.

ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ElPortero » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:28 pm

So, began actual work on the story beyond just mulling it over in my head. With the winter break coming up, I might actually get to finish it early in the new year.

ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!