Jurassic World - Zara's End

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Jurassic World - Zara's End

Postby EnigmaticJester » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Hey, everyone's blowing up over the release of Jurassic World - and not just voraphiles, either. Zara's death scene has attracted attention, both positive and negative, from all corners. Regardless of whether you think it's in somewhat poor taste (which is a perfectly valid opinion), it remains one of the most prolific and explicit vore scenes in recent memory. I've been encouraging artists not to let this opportunity to produce vore-inspired content go to waste (scatological pun not intended). I decided to compose a brief narration of the scene, though I certainly don't want to discourage anyone else from doing something similar. We're sitting on a veritable gold mine, here, and I'd love to see any other art or fiction that people can provide.
This is my first attempt at erotic writing. It was fun, but also kinda awkward, so please let me know if it's too overwrought in parts. Also, feel free to inform me of any typos or awkward wording so I can remedy it. Thank you all, and I hope you enjoy!
Attachments
Zara's End.docx
(24.75 KiB) Downloaded 2352 times
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Re: Jurassic World - Zara's End

Postby psychoboy07 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Bit long-winded but extremely hot nonetheless. Please keep up the amazing work. :o :evil:
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby TheoTheFox » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:21 pm

I actually really enjoyed this. Well done.
TheoTheFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brainfood » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:33 pm

My personal preference is avoidance of more realistic emotions in unwilling prey, but that's just me. Good stuff, you managed to be long-winded without being uninteresting.
Have any plans for future sources of inspiration?
Brainfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anashi » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Very well done indeed. I loved it. <3
Anashi
New to the forum

Postby Snapper314 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:48 am

Out-fracking-standing!

This is a GREAT story!

Thank you for putting into words, what I imagined. :D
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby ElPortero » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:08 pm

LOVE IT! Oh, man, I am so glad you decided to write this!
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnigmaticJester » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:24 pm

ElPortero wrote:LOVE IT! Oh, man, I am so glad you decided to write this!

Thank you! That means a lot to me coming from you! I really appreciated those stories you wrote for Karbo way back. Your prose added a lot of flavor to his art and made it even better!
And as I said earlier, the more Zara content we can get, the better; I'd love for this site's best writers and artists to offer their own takes.
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyte » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:05 pm

I totally plan to recreate Zara's end visually. :) And an alternate ending for Claire. ;)
nyte
Somewhat familiar

Postby psychoboy07 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:40 pm

nyte wrote:I totally plan to recreate Zara's end visually. :) And an alternate ending for Claire. ;)

Would that be with or without bacon? :lol: :gulp:

(More) seriously though, can't wait.
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby FetishDragons » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:47 pm

I cant find a clip of the Scene!
FetishDragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnigmaticJester » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:28 am

nyte wrote:I totally plan to recreate Zara's end visually. :) And an alternate ending for Claire. ;)

Looking forward to it!
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby ElPortero » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Just saw the movie again, and I was amazed at how well your story lined up, beat for beat. Truly incredible work you have done here. Except for elongating the amount of time she is alive in the belly, I wouldn't even begin to know how to write my own version to improve on yours. It really is SO GOOD!!
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kdanielss » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Loved it!
Always cool to see talented vore writers (that is, writers I like :| )
That said, I wonder if anyone's gonna try a comic take on this scenario, considering the spectrum of emotions one can inject into vore stories.
kdanielss
Participator

Postby EnigmaticJester » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:14 pm

ElPortero wrote:Just saw the movie again, and I was amazed at how well your story lined up, beat for beat. Truly incredible work you have done here. Except for elongating the amount of time she is alive in the belly, I wouldn't even begin to know how to write my own version to improve on yours. It really is SO GOOD!!

Haha, I had to make sure it was as accurate as possible. It makes it easier to convince myself it's canon. Hell, my interpretation may not be that far off if the statements of the alleged editors/screenplay readers are true (come on, Blu-Ray!). Thank you for the compliment, but don't sell yourself short!
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyte » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:19 pm

kdanielss wrote:Loved it!
That said, I wonder if anyone's gonna try a comic take on this scenario, considering the spectrum of emotions one can inject into vore stories.

If by comic take you mean a drawn version, then yes, I plan to do one. :P If by comic, you mean, funny...no, I'm not, haha.
nyte
Somewhat familiar

Postby kdanielss » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:04 pm

nyte wrote:

If by comic take you mean a drawn version, then yes, I plan to do one. :P If by comic, you mean, funny...no, I'm not, haha.

One can have both, comedy is a matter of timing. Just like being in the belly of a sea monster is best time for a status update.
kdanielss
Participator

Postby DrippingMeal » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Wow, that was great! Jurassic World had some great vore in it, and expanding on it with creative writing is a fantastic idea! I can't imagine I'm the only one who got a boner at that scene..
But great work, seriously, that's by far my favorite scene in the movie, and you made it 100 times better in writing <3
DrippingMeal
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreguy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:26 pm

That was utterly fantastic.
voreguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnigmaticJester » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:34 am

kdanielss wrote:
nyte wrote:

One can have both, comedy is a matter of timing. Just like being in the belly of a sea monster is best time for a status update.

Alternate scat ending with obligatory "That is one big pile of shit" joke.
Anyway, if you go to the Jurassic World boards on IMDB, there is more talk about her than any other character. She's gaining momentum:
We need more vore art of the scene first and foremost, but I'd also be really amused by other interpretations: like a giantess Zara eating the Mosasaur, or her facing off with the Indominus in the Mosasaur's stomach.
EnigmaticJester
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Work to be shared!