Megan_Vid_01.mpg (Soft-oral webcam-story)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Megan_Vid_01.mpg (Soft-oral webcam-story)

Postby Omyuchi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:21 am

-Video Start-

Accompanied by a soft hum of static, the camera snaps on, its image blurry at first but quickly focusing, first going too far before backing out to settle on a clear image. The date and time display in the corner read "7:18PM February 17th, 2016". The room beyond looks like a fairly typical dorm room - worn wallpaper and carpets, clothes scattered about, an empty ramen cup balanced on top of a microwave with a cracked door.

Center frame is a bed laid flat on the floor, on which a young woman sits atop a puffy purple comforter. Though not a model, she's clearly attractive in more of a girl-next-door kind of way, long brown hair swept back around a pretty face and over her shoulders, green eyes gleaming with intelligence, mischieviousness, or perhaps a bit of both. Light freckles dot her cheeks and nose, accompanied by only a tasteful touch of makeup that enhances without concealing, while full lips quirk upwards in a smile under a cute nose. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she's leaning foward, a v-necked red t-shirt clinging tight to her ample chest, the V showing a bit of plump cleavage without being too slutty, while the shape of the shirt over her belly implies a bit of softness but not overweight. Plaid pajama pants ride low on her hips, a half inch of pale white stomach showing between them and her shirt, the curve of one hipbone visible on one side where the waistband is a bit lower.

"Hi guys." Her cheeks flush slightly as she speaks, leaning towards the camera with a broad smile, looking and sounding both nervous and excited in equal amounts. "My name's Megan. I've had the idea of doing one of these videos for a long time - I used to watch that one girl Gwen's back when she was still broadcasting." Sitting up a bit, she grins, raising a hand to wave back and forth lightly. "If you're out there girl, hope you're doin' alright, but anyways, I've always wanted to do one of these videos myself, so here goes." Pausing to take a deep breath, then let it out slowly, she smiles again, white teeth nibbling her lower lip for a brief moment as she conquers her nerves.

"Okay, so I was thinking I'd get a goldfish for my first video, but y'know what?" She tilts her head to the side, staring into the camera with another smile as her confidence clearly builds. "I think goldfish are just about tired out. Like, them and zombies, am I right? So here's what I got instead." She ducks down out of the camera's frame, just her lower back visible for a moment, shirt riding up to show a smooth stretch of pale skin, before straightening back up and setting a cage down on the bed beside her. Gesturing to it with both hands, she whispers. "Ta-da."

Within the cage is a large white mouse - no pinky, but fully two and a half inches long not including the tail, its pink nose poking out between the wires as it sought escape. Megan bites her lower lip softly again, a shrug of her shoulders sending a slight jiggle through her chest. "Okay, I know mice are like, the second favorite, but they're still way less common, and this guy's on the larger side even then. I'm gonna try to work up to bigger and better, but y'know, one step at a time." She winks at the camera with another smile.

Holding up a finger in a "one moment" gesture, she stands up, the camera for a moment focusing on her shirt as it stretched across her breasts, looser around her belly but still snug enough to show the gentle curve of her flesh beneath. Stepping out of view, the camera refocuses on the nearly-empty bed for a few seconds until she returns, waggling a water bottle in view as she sits back down. "Just in case, heh."

Turning sideways to open the top of the cage, she unclasps it and lifts the lid just enough to slide the other hand in. "They told me he wasn't a biter.. hope they're right, heh." Reaching down, she moves her hand side to side several times as she tries to trap the mouse, until at last her fingers closes around it, plucking it from the cage to triumphantly hold in front of the camera. The mouse's face pokes out of one side of her fist, sleek white fur visible between her fingers while its tail hung out the far side. "Ooh, squirmy. I don't think he's exactly onboard with our plans here, but this oughta feel real nice.."

"Alright, here we go.. Oh, and if I really screw this up and choke to death on this thing, whoever finds this, please delete it okay? Just tell them I pulled a Carradine or something, 'kay?" She grins nervously, her attention alternating between the camera and the rodent held in her right hand. With her left, she reaches over and unscrews the top of her water bottle, letting the cap fall to the floor as she slowly lifts the mouse up to eye-level. "Sorry buddy, but the show must go on." Her voice is soft as she speaks to the mouse, her eyes darting from it to the camera, making sure she was still in the field of view. After a moment's hesitation, she slides off the bed to kneel on the floor instead, her face closer to the camera now. "Wanna make sure you guys don't miss this, 'cause I don't think we're gonna get a second take unless I go back out to the pet store.."

Another nervous smile, a deep breath taken, and then she opens her mouth wide, pearly white teeth clean and shiny around the pink muscle of her tongue, all glistening with saliva while the darker chute of her throat lurks beyond, her uvula dangling down in front of the waiting opening. The image fogs for just a moment as she exhales a little bit, but soon clears again. As quick as her mouth was shown, it is again concealed, but by her hand rather than her lips. A flash of white fur is visible between her fingers as she shoves the small creature inside without hesitation, mouth closing as her hand draws back. For a moment, she sits looking into the camera with the mouse's tail protruding between her lips, eyes bright and wide, before tossing her head back aggressively, the muscles in her throat working visibly as she swallows hard.

The first gulp doesn't seem to do much, that wormy pink tail still dangling from her lips, but with another swallow, her throat shifting with the motion, it suddenly slides inwards, even as a bulge forms just underneath her jaw, edging downwards ever so slowly. Another firm swallow, accompanied by wet, squishy sounds from within, drags the mouse fully into her throat, a clearly visible bulge now hovering halfway down her neck, fluttering slightly with the rodent's panicked attempts to escape. One more wet, noisy swallow and the bulge slides down, hesitating for a fraction of a second above her breastbone before seeming to just vanish into her chest.

She leans forward abruptly, gasping and then coughing lightly into her hand for a few moments, then sits up, bringing the water bottle to her lips and chugging several mouthfuls of it, a few rivulets of liquid escaping to run down over her cheek and drip down onto her breasts below. Her throat muscles worked around the flowing liquid chasing the mouse down inside. Lowering the bottle again, she's breathing rapidly around a broad, satisfied grin, her skin slightly shiny with sweat and her chest heaving softly with each breath. "Oh wow, that was.. that felt so cool.. I mean, feels so cool, I can.." She closes her eyes for a moment, then slowly opens them with a calmer expression.

"Mmh. I can feel it moving inside my stomach.. here." Rocking backwards, she moves to sit on the bed again, this time sitting up straight and pulling up the hem of her shirt. Revealed beneath was her pale, soft stomach - not quite thick enough to call chubby, but not quite skinny enough to call lean either, a gentle swell of inviting flesh. Looking down at her own belly, she smiles and runs her fingers lightly over her skin, just under her ribcage and below where a bit of her black bra was visible. "Right there.. oh that's so cool." She pushes in experimentally with her fingers, kneading into the soft flesh as she again closed her eyes. "Hmnnh.. I think I can kinda feel him with my fingers, but it might just be my imagination I guess.. He sure is moving though, I can feel that in my belly either way.." She sits still like that for a few seconds more, before looking back up to the camera with another broad smile.

"Well, I hope you guys liked the show! I'm uh, gonna cut this video for now while he's still wiggling so I can enjoy it privately for a bit, heh. Questions, comments, and requests are welcome, of course, just uh, none of those animal rights people please, okay? I mean, duh." She leans forward, her face nearly filling the camera's view as she smiles once more, her hand sliding out of view as it reaches for the computer. Making a kissy-face, she winks. "Goodnight folks."

-Video End-
Omyuchi
New to the forum

Re: Megan_Vid_01.mpg (Soft-oral webcam-story)

Postby theheadsn » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:30 pm

hot :gulp:
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Septia » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Enjoyable story~
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Very enjoyable, I would like to see more!
Maybe with some more "teasing" or even certain body parts mentioned (like the butt) and so on, but It was really good!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TimObberon » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:22 am

Omyuchi,

I like your writing style, you managed to really capture the essence of a vblog entirely in written format. Well done.

Your character has a pretty great personality for this as well. There is something about "realism" in these types of writings that really make work like this shine. Keep up the good work! Maybe you can even find an artist who would be interested in drawing up a few frames to go with the story.

However, the story is great as is.

Thanks for sharing
TimObberon
Been posting for a bit

Postby antonio » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:57 pm

That was really incredible
antonio
---

Postby Omyuchi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:05 pm

MeganV_id_02.mpg

-Video Start-

8:18AM February 26, 2016

As the image snaps on, the blurry picture sharpens, once again overshooting its mark before backing out to a clear image. Rather than the bed as before, now it seems to be pointed towards one of the other walls of the room, a somewhat cluttered desktop lying between it and where Megan sat smiling atop what looked like a typical office chair, a bit of faded grey backrest visible where it stuck out behind the girl on one side. On the wall behind her a kitten-themed calendar hangs from a thumbtack next to a Rick and Morty poster.

Teeth gleaming whitely, Megan sits with her elbows on the desk in front of her, a pink tanktop riding low to show the smooth skin of her breasts, the somewhat wide gap of cleavage between showing the flat skin over her breastbone beneath, suggesting a bra likely wasn't in the picture today. Thin straps run up and over her shoulders, her skin a bit pink as though she'd recently gotten out of a hot shower. Her hair bore out that thought, clearly a bit damp as it flows down around the sides of her face and behind her back, framing a face that is still pretty even without makeup. The particle board surface of the desk is about level with her navel, blocking any sight below.

"Hi guys!" She grins again as she speaks, sitting up a little and raising a hand to wave. "Thank you all for the likes and comments, I really appreciate it. I had a lot of fun making that last video, so maybe I can get you all to stick around and keep an eye out for future ones like this." A playful wink as she leans forward again, relaxing her hands atop eachother on the desk. "If uh, anyone didn't see the first video yet, it's still up here online, so go have a look. Spoiler alert, I swallowed a mouse whole and it was awesome." She giggles softly, smiling brightly again. "I gotta tell you guys, that was a weird night for me - I wound up going out drinking with a few friends after, but the entire time I was just like 'Oh yeah, there's a mouse in my stomach right now, and nobody here has any idea!'. I know it's weird, but the little secret made it kinda even hotter, y'know? Anyways.."

Sitting up a bit, she arches her back lightly, lifting her arms to fold them behind her head as she stretches with a soft sigh, her eyes closing for a moment. The motion pushes her full breasts out against the fabric of the tanktop, straining it lightly over her soft flesh and making the lack of bra quite obvious, her nipples making soft bumps in the cloth for a few moments before she relaxes again, apparently unaware of the inadvertent display.

"So I'm sorry for not at least writing something sooner, but it's been a busy few days, had this big group project due and.. well, doesn't matter really. I haven't had a chance to get back out to the pet store yet, but I figured I'd invite you all to join me for breakfast this morning anyways.." Full lips curving upward in another smile, she holds up a yellow banana, letting it waggle side to side between loose fingers. "I know it's not very wiggly, but I'll try to make it fun anyways, hehe."

As she bends the stem to the side, pinching it with her fingers to open it up and begin peeling the fruit, she looks into the camera while she speaks, green eyes intent. "So I've seen a ton of videos of other girls deepthroating bananas, which is cool, but not very nutritious, y'know? They always pull it back out." Sliding the peel all the way down, she plucks the six inch banana from within, then looks to the side as she tries to hook-shot the peel into a trashcan off-screen. Her eyes follow the arc, then she scowls with a soft laugh. "Damn. I mean." She looks back to the camera with a giggle. "Totally nailed it, went right in."

"So without further ado, 'cause I still gotta get ready for class this morning, here goes." She casts another wink at the camera before tilting her head back, plump lips parting as she opens her mouth wide, the angle not showing anything but some of the pink roof of her mouth and her upper teeth, shining lightly with wet saliva. Lifting the banana up, she extends her tongue and rests the banana's tip upon it, the wet muscle resting lightly on her lower lip as she slid the yellow fruit down over it, fingers pressing it inwards in one smooth motion. As the banana vanished into her gaping maw, a slight bulge at the top of her neck quickly grew, swelling as the inch-and-a-quarter thick fruit pressed down within, its shape easily outlined as her smooth skin stretched around it.

As the cylindrical bulge eases smoothly down her throat, her fingers continue to guide the far end of the banana into her mouth fully, the tip sliding between her lips shortly before the bulge in her throat fills out all the way down her neck. With her fingers fully in her mouth up to the last joint, she pauses, then slowly draws them back out empty, leaning forward and opening wide once more right in front of the camera.

Within the relative darkness of her mouth, the yellow end of the banana could be seen projecting outward from her throat, its fleshy fruit sticking up above the back of her tongue in front of her uvula, clearly still whole. A few bits of yellow could be seen on her front teeth and tongue where it had scraped against them going in, but they were otherwise clean and white. Her tongue remains out, the quivering wet muscle protruding over her lower lip to make room for the thick banana currently lodged in her throat. With a mischeivious wink, she closes her mouth and sits up again, head tilting back once more as she swallows loudly, a surprisingly distinct and wet "glp!" sound coming from within as her throat muscles sprang into action, slurping the banana down deep enough that its upper tip was halfway down her neck. Another strong swallow sent the fruit plunging downwards, sliding into her chest and out of sight behind those ample breasts which heaved upwards slightly as she took a breath.

"Mmh." Smiling as she sits up, she lowers a hand to her stomach, rubbing through the thin fabric with her fingers as though helping the banana to settle in. "I'm gonna skip the obligatory fast food joke, heh. Well I hope you guys liked coming over for breakfast, I'll keep an eye out for whatever the next 'meal' will be, hehe. Uhm, let's see.." She leans in towards the camera, apparently reading a screen, then blushes lightly. "I see Yin Yang has asked to see my butt." She laughs softly, smiling. "Sure, but next time. I'm not wearing any pants right now, so as much as I'm sure you'd all be okay with that, I'd just as soon have something on."

"Oops, I'm gonna be late. Have a good day everyone!" With one last smile, she taps a key on the keyboard in front of her. Twisting and moving to stand, the side of one pale but shapely hip and thigh, her skin smooth, supple, and quite bare, is visible below the hem of her pink tanktop for just a fraction of a moment, before the picture goes black.

-Video End-

(As she said, thank you all for the comments and views. I'm absolutely terrible at drawing, but if any artists are interested in sketching up some frames or similar, that'd be really cool. Back when Byoki-Desu was making the Gwen strips, I always liked how the readers' comments were worked into the comic sometimes, so feel free to address messages to her and I'll see if I can work them in. Speaking of which, if you happen to notice this Byoki, then thanks for the inspiration! : D )
Omyuchi
New to the forum

Postby antonio » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:43 am

Your descriptions are really great and I'm envious
antonio
---

Postby Omyuchi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:43 am

Megan_Vid_03!.mpg

-Video Start-

9:30PM March 1st, 2016

As the video starts, the picture at first is almost completely dark, the black screen blurring and sharpening as the camera tried in vain to focus. With a sudden click however, the image is suddenly a bright fuzz of light pink, quickly clarifying as it focuses on what looks like the inside of a mouth.

A wide pink tongue lays directly in front of the camera, glistening wetly with saliva and starkly lit by what appears to be the beam of a flashlight shining inward, casting odd shadows in the edges of view. Clean white teeth perch on either side of the quivering tongue and above as well, like pearly stalagmites and stalactites, the gently ridged red flesh of the mouth's roof stretching between the latter. Center-picture is the throat though, a wet red uvula dangling tantalizingly above the dark, gaping opening, the back of the tongue curving down out of sight into the chute of slimy flesh. Strings of saliva stretch across gaps, and a slight exhale briefly fogs the camera's lens, momentarily obscuring the view down into the darkness below.

The image jitters as the camera pulls back suddenly, emerging from the open maw to reveal Megan's face, full red lips closing in a playful smile as she looks up into the lens. "Hi guys! Thought that'd be a fun way to start this one off, hope you liked." A coy wink as she sets the camera back down on the desk, the focus shifting slightly as she leans back in her chair with a grin.

With the fingertips of one hand drumming lightly on her desk, Megan is wearing a tight black t-shirt today, her chest straining the fabric lightly beneath an open, comfy-looking brown sweater jacket. An inch or two of bare, pale stomach can be seen between shirt and jeans as she leans back, her other hand rising to take her hair out of the ponytail it had been in, brown strands gleaming in the light as she shook her head to let it loosen up.

"So first off, thank you all again for the likes and watches - I know I said it last time too, but I really do appreciate it. Second, I still haven't had time to get to the pet store again, but I did catch this little guy outside.." Smiling again, she lifts up a glass jar, holding it in front of the camera. Within is a little green anole, maybe three or four inches from head to tail - it was hard to tell, the lizard seems to be in constant motion as it tried to escape the jar. "I think he'll be a lotta fun.. but we'll save the best for last." With another grin, she sets the jar down on the desk.

Leaning forward, she opens the drawer of her desk, peering down into it as she rummages around for a few moments, then sits back up with something clutched in her hand. "For starters though, I figured it'd be fun to try a few of these out.." Opening her hand, she revealed a half-dozen colorful marbles nestled in her palm. Setting all but one down on the table beside the jar, she giggles softly. "Mmh, this's a weird dinner. Oh, get back here you." She reaches out to snag a lone marble that had started rolling towards the edge of the desk, then laughs again. "Nobody escapes Megan! Ha.."

Shaking her head with a warm smile, she holds the marble up in front of the camera. "Anyways. Down the hatch!" She leans forward, opening her mouth wide once more to show the vista of wet flesh within, her fingers popping the marble neatly onto her tongue. Its tip curls up around the glass sphere, wiggling it side to side a bit as she held her mouth open, sampling its taste and texture before her tongue relaxes once more, head tilting back to let the marble roll back to the edge of her tongue. It seems to halt for just a moment, then drops down out of sight into Megan's waiting throat. Without hesitation, she swallows wetly, a soft gulp heard as her tongue arches up and her throat closes around it, only a faint bulge in her shapely neck marking its passage down. "Ooh, that was easy.."

Scooping up the remaining five, she holds them up in front of the camera. "Let's see if I can do these ones all at once, hehe.." She bites her lower lip gently as she looks down at the marbles, then shrugs and claps her hand to her lips, plunging the marbles into her waiting mouth. Lowering her hand, she opens wide once more, showing the glistening spheres on and around her wet tongue, then closes her mouth. Tilting her head back and closing her eyes, she swallows firmly, a lumpy bulge pushing its way down into her neck, only to slide back up as she gags softly, one of her eyes watering slightly as her throat ejects the firm mass. Shaking her head slightly, she tries again, another hard swallow forcing the lump of marbles down fully into her throat, then swallows again before they could make another escape attempt. Accompanied by a wet, squishy sound from within, the cluster of marbles slips fully down her throat, sliding down until they disappear under the neckline of her t-shirt.

"Whoah, wasn't sure for a moment there, but I got 'em" She grins happily at the camera, then smiles down at the lizard still trapped in its jar. "Mmh, well I think I'm ready for the main course, how about you people?" She looks questioningly at the camera for a moment, then nods as though listening. "Mhm, thought so.."

Picking up the glass jar, she carefully unscrews the lid, poking two fingers inside while trying to keep the opening as small as possible. Despite the lizard's spirited attempt at escape, she soon corners it, pinching it gently between three fingers and lifting it free. Holding it in front of the camera, the reptile is little more than a twitching blur as it tries to get away. Leaning forward, she opens her mouth wide once again, her tongue sliding out to lick across her lower lip in anticipation before she pushes the lizard inside, lips closing around her fingers as she slowly drew them back out. Lowering her now-empty hand, she smiles in the camera, working her lips side to side a bit as she felt the lizard frantically squirming around inside her mouth. She seems to hesitate for a few moments before shrugging, the motion sending a slight jiggle through her ample chest as she tilts her head back, one hand rising to point to her throat.

Swallowing once, nothing seems to happen, but a second swallow forces a small but very active bulge downward, the lizard fluttering inside her throat just beneath her jaw. Another swallow edges it a bit deeper, only to pause as she gags, managing to keep the lizard from coming up but clearly having some trouble getting it down. Both eyes watering, she swallows again, the wiggling lump in her throat easing down only another inch. Finally, she reaches off camera and grabs a water bottle, quickly unscrewing the lid and upending it to her lips, noisily gulping down a few mouthfuls of water. The fluttering bulge slides down fully as she does, vanishing from sight as it descends towards her belly below.

Wiping her lips and then her eyes, she smiles brightly into the camera. "Wow, that was way harder than I expected.. I wanted to show you guys the lizard in my mouth, but he was moving so much I didn't want him to get out - then I just couldn't get him down.." She giggles softly, glancing downward towards her stomach, then back up. "Well, practice makes perfect, right? Mh, he feels really good in there by the way - it's like he's bouncing off the walls.. well, the walls and the marbles, hehehe." She pauses, closing her eyes for a few moments, then smiling broadly as she opens them again, her cheeks slightly flushed. "Mmh."

"Well, before we wrap this up, how about a nice look at my belly.." Biting her lower lip gently, she stands up in front of the camera, her t-shirt clad breasts and belly filling the picture before she reaches down, grabbing the hem of her shirt and lifting it up, actually tucking it under her large breasts to fully expose her stomach beneath. Pale and soft, the gentle curve of her flesh bulged outward on its way towards her navel, then back inwards below, a bit plump without being chubby enough to hang down over itself. Her belly button was a cute innie, a pair of telltale marks indicating she'd once had it pierced. Her hand slides into view, rubbing across her belly, then tracing fingers up to where her stomach lay within, on her left side just under her ribcage. "Mmh, I can feel him moving right in there.. Wish you were all here so you could feel it too.." She rubbed for a moment more before stepping back, leaving her stomach bare though.

"Well I hope you all liked tonight's show.. Oh, one more thing." She grins playfully, turning around to show her butt, jeans tight over the twin shapely lumps. Twisting her upper body around, she slaps her own ass with a laugh. "Here y'go Yin Yang. This's the kinda booty you can only get with equal amounts of gym time and cupcakes." She wiggles her hips side to side a moment, then turns to fully face the camera again. "Well, okay, maybe a little more cupcakes than gym, but whatever."

Leaning down to look into the lens, she smiles broadly, her hand rising to her lips so she could blow a kiss. "Thank you all for watching. Comments and suggestions welcome as always, see y'all later." One green eye closes in a mischeivious wink as she reaches down, turning off the camera.

-Video End-
Omyuchi
New to the forum

Postby BYdefiler » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:30 am

We need more of this I love the details maybe some more marbles this time like 30 something or a small dildo that can be remotely activated
BYdefiler
New to the forum

Postby barbarc » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Cool! Love it.
barbarc
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!