RachelLewd Presents: NuzlockeLove

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

RachelLewd Presents: NuzlockeLove

Postby RachelBabe » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:37 pm

This is... one of the more interesting things i've written. This story comes from an RP I did with the Shauna alt. I received full permission to share this epic with you guys... this epic that is only part one.

tags:
F/F, F/M, pokemon, death, soft/hardvore....

Unfortunately, this has officially become a single-part story, due to a falling out with my partner in this roleplay.
Attachments
NuzlockeLove.docx
(240 KiB) Downloaded 458 times
Last edited by RachelBabe on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RachelBabe
Participator

Re: RachelLewd Presents: NuzlockeLove

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:25 pm

I would like to know what the story entails before I download it. Rule 5 and all that.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby RachelBabe » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:51 pm

RTF version

Ryan, It's a fantasy story about love in a harsh world. There is (currently) both hard and soft vore, plus some devastation. Described in not-too-harsh detail.
Attachments
NuzlockeLove.rtf
(77.38 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby mojo-2131285 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Rachel Babe wrote:RTF version

Ryan, It's a fantasy story about love in a harsh world. There is (currently) both hard and soft vore, plus some devastation. Described in not-too-harsh detail.

I think he means what tags (f\f, m\f, scat etc.). Honestly, I'd like to know too.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:45 pm

It's hard to tag it since it's less of a sexual story than an adventure. There aren't any elements like scat or disposal, it's mostly PG-13 rated except for a few death scenes. A relationship between two ten year old girls that is platonic but -hints- at desire for a mature relations ship
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby RachelBabe » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Bump
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby RachelBabe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Bump, because I found this to be one of the more interesting pieces i've done. Unfortunately, due to a falling out with my partner for this roleplay, there will not be a continuation as promised :(
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby FlamingPup » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Wow, your "Partner" sounds like a real asshole. I say you force-kill their main character.
FlamingPup
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!