Writey Things that I Wrote and Such (All Bets are Off!)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Writey Things that I Wrote and Such (All Bets are Off!)

Postby XtremeNoiseMarine » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Welcome to my story peer-review thingy! It's a pleasure to be back to this after a while, some comedic incidents wound up inspiring a brand new story from yours truly, so I decided to get back to writing now that personal affairs and other nonsense have settled down.

Something quick I feel should be mentioned right here, I retagged this topic as "All Bets are Off!". Let's get one thing straight.

I MEAN THAT.

Soft vore, hard vore, hetero, yuri, yaoi, that technicolor rainbow in between, feral, possibly some more extreme anthro than monster girls, and a whole variety of the odd and the obscene in terms of fetishes will be found in my rambling writings and the delectable RPs I'll have the honor of posting archives of. As such, please ensure you read the tags supplied under the title of every story to get a general idea of what you are ultimately in for! And with that being said, EEEEEENNNNNJOY!

A Dragon's Wrath

Notable Content: Futanari, Futa/Male, Futa/Female, Monster Girl, Unbirth, Anal Vore, Bondage, Rape, Pregnancy, Implied Disposal

“You sure this is the place we were looking’ for?” The young lady asked her boyfriend as they looked up. A short ways up the mountain, there was a massive cave, and in front of it, a huge house, one that had a fire in the chimney. It was a cold winter, so that didn’t seem out of place. “And what’s that cabin all about, Cade?”

“Haven’t the foggiest, Katie. But I do know there’s a dragon in that cave. Hunts in the woods every night. Locals say you can hear it roaring and hunting and making a hell of a mess up here. Maybe the cabin belongs to some human they’re bribing?” Cade wondered, loading his shotgun.

“What kind of dragon bribes people?” Katie asked.

“The kind with a nice, big, juicy hoard for us to take advantage of! Now come on! We gotta get in and out before the damn thing comes back from hunting!” The two took off running, and made for the cabin first, finding it unlocked. They stepped inside, before stopping dead in utter awe. The inside of the cabin was opulent, fine mahogany furniture and gold inlay all over the place. There was a massive TV on one wall, an elegant loveseat sitting across from it, and a fridge that, when opened, revealed several bottles of hard liquor and soda. “Man, whoever’s livin’ here is eatin’ like a king…” Cade observed.

“Sure about that? There’s nothing in the cabinets, and look, no meat or milk or anything in that fridge. Just booze and coke.” Katie argued. “Something ain’t right.” She cocked her pistol.

Cade looked around. “You know, you’re really just being para-” His sentence would go unfinished as a piercing, hellish shriek pierced the night. The two looked out the wall window, and saw it. It was huge. Winged. And approaching fast. It soared towards the house, dipped down... And vanished, without a trace.

Cade motioned to Katie. “Get the door covered. I’m headed to the back.” The two split up, and Katie walked towards the front door. She levelled her gun, silent from fear and anticipation. She gulped, holding her hands steady… and then she saw the crack of moonlight. Realized the door was ajar. They had closed the door. The door had been opened. It was already here.

Katie spun and tried to fire, but in a whirl of red and gold, she hit the wall, bleeding out the side of her head from a hellacious punch, falling unconscious.

Her scream as she spun alerted Cade, his stomps loud as he raced to the living room. “Katie, the hell’s goin- Oh god.”

The figure was hunched over Katie, chuckling as its tail swished. Its skin and scales glowed in the moonlight, and it drew to its full, eight foot height, grinning at Cade with a malevolent, emerald glare. She ran at him. The shotgun came up. Was ripped out of his hands. And the butt met the back of his head as darkness took him, a roaring, feminine laugh echoing in his nightmares.

Katie stirred, awaking and feeling incredibly vulnerable, and she took a moment to realize she was stark naked, a chain running from the ceiling to her hands, locked in leather cuffs. She pulled on them, feeling no give whatsoever, and realized that she was in some kind of basement. Candles lit the walls, and she felt somebody stir beside her. “C-Cade?”

“B-Baby girl…” Cade looked down, and was similarly undressed, shackled down on his back, arms and legs restrained as he lay on the warm stone, trying and failing to move. “Oh god… I saw it… the wings, the tail…”

“The fangs?” A new voice mockingly finished, and the two whipped their gaze to the front again. Sitting on a simple chair in front of them was an eight foot tall woman. An eight foot tall amazon of a woman, tossing her bright red hair, her scaly wings fluttering as she clicked her clawed fingers, tail swishing in her lap. Katie blushed hard at the woman’s physique, put on display by her complete lack of clothing. Toned, tight muscle was partially armored by red scales and joined by huge, perky breasts and a tight, curvy ass. When the dragoness uncrossed her legs, Cade was given a reason to blush as well. Twelve glorious inches of masculinity stood at attention, and the dragon lazily stroked herself as she looked at her victims. “So, humans, why were you in my house?”

“YOUR house?!” Cade cried out. “Are you freaking kidding me?!”

Katie blushed as she looked at the dragon. “W-Who are you…? And this house… did you…”

“Yup.” The dragon perched her chin on a closed hand, continuing to absentmindedly stroke her fingers along both her genitals. “The name’s Katelyn, and you’ve trespassed on the house I spent a sizable chunk of the hoard my parents left me to have built. You showed up to steal from me and hunt me. Isn’t that right, humans?” She got to her feet.

Cade went completely chalk-white. He realized then and there that they were not going to survive, and desperately struggled against his bonds. “No! NO! NO! S-Stay back! Stay back, no please god no-”

Katelyn kicked him in the side. Hard. “Shut up, human. Be glad I plan to have a little fun with you two before I devour you. I should burn thieves and backstabbers where they stand, but the two of you are kinda cute, so you get to be my toys for a little bit.” She raised her foot, slowly putting it down on Cade’s own shaft, and started to rub andmid grind with her heel. Cade coughed and howled in pain, but soon he felt himself getting hard, growing erect against the warm, smooth scales of Katelyn’s clawed foot.

“Pathetic, human. Does the idea of a dragon stepping on you before she rapes you make you horny? Do you want me to beat you and abuse you while I force myself on you?” Katelyn taunted cruelly, leaving long red scratches across Cade’s stomach with the talons of her feet, pressing her heel against the base of his shaft hard. Cade mewled and tried to twist his hips away from Katelyn’s foot, earning himself a stomp right on his hard member, making him scream. Katie could only watch her boyfriend get abused by the busty dragoness, and her body began to slowly betray her, her blush deepening as she grew aroused.

Katelyn straddled Cade, and dropped her hips towards his face. Her hot, soaked pussy was mere inches from Cade’s face, when suddenly, Katelyn shifted, thrusting her hips down. Her muscular, tight ass slammed into Cade’s face, and she ground it against him for a second before thrusting her hips some more, smashing his face with her ass. Cade could only moan in misery as the hot, soft flesh pummeled his head against the stone floor, Katelyn moaning a little. “Mmmm, I love dominating weaklings, especially with my ass!” She threw her hips down one more time, and this time didn’t raise or move them. Her massive butt pinned Cade to the ground, and Katie would watch as her lover started to struggle, unable to breathe underneath Katelyn. The dragoness chuckled, and began to roughly jack Cade off, gripping his thick member hard and yanking cruelly on it, even as Cade let out muffled shrieks and hoarse moans as he was strangled under Katelyn’s ass.

Katelyn looked with a reflexive, sudden turn of her head, seeing Katie growing more and more aroused at watching Cade’s sorry treatment. Katelyn simply winked. “I hope you’re enjoying watching your pitiful mate get used as my toy, girl. Because when I finish with him, you’re ne-”

Katelyn paused midword when a splatter of white painted her face. Cade was screaming outright, as best he could anyway, and he had orgasmed from Katelyn’s violent abuse, coating the dragoness’s heaving chest and flushed face with semen. Katelyn got to her feet, and snarled in anger. “You dirty little fuck!” She turned around and started slapping him in the face. “How dare you mark me with your human filth?! Your weakling semen isn’t worthy of even painting my face!” Her slaps were being replaced by punches, Cade howling in agony, and Katie only stared in silence, even as she became more and more wet between her legs. Cade was sporting a black eye now, and was trying to pull free of his bonds. “Please, please, no more, I’m begging you please god don’t kill me, I just-”

Another punch shut him up, and Katelyn had a truly hellish idea. “You’re not even worthy of me using your shaft… but you might just manage to service mine, you worthless dog.” Cade’s cuffs were opened around his ankles, and Cade almost felt relief. Until he felt those scaled hands wrap around his ankles, raising his legs above his head, and he finally realized what Katelyn meant. Katelyn cuffed his ankles to his wrists, and stood, looking at Katie. “Human, you will prepare me for claiming your dog friend. If you’ll use your mouth to make me nice and slick-”

Katelyn paused for a second to look at Katie. The human girl was now giving Katelyn a defiant, strong look. Katie had realized something when Katelyn was beating Cade. She wasn’t aroused by Cade being abused and beaten. She was aroused because of the dragon. Her ferocity, arrogance, and allure. Her pride and absolute dominance. For fuck’s sake, even her cock was bigger than her boyfriend’s! Katie gave the dragon a defiant glare, and snarled at her, “No. You want some lube? There’s plenty between my legs, you can use that.”

Katelyn’s eyes went wide, and as her hands reached towards Katie, Katie realized it might be the end. The dragon might rip her asunder for such defiance and- Wait. What was between her…?

Having screwed her eyes shut to await the end, Katie opened them. Katelyn was grunting and growling, her huge member sliding between Katie’s thighs, using the sweat and lovejuice to make herself nice and slick. Katie, feeling daring once more, and looking at Cade with disgust, no, hatred for the fate he had brought on them and the cowardly way he was acting, whispered in Katelyn’s ear. “Really, he’s probably filthy, having dragged us to hell and back finding you. Do you really want to dirty yourself that way?” Katie tried for more, but let out a moan as the thick shaft rubbed vigorously across her lower lips.

Katelyn whispered back. “The funny thing, human, is that I know you’re playing me. And you know what? I would be angry, but the thing is; you’re absolutely right.” She walked back to Cade, her cock now covered in Katie’s sticky, slick juices, and she stomped on Cade’s own member one last time, making Cade scream.

A scream that was silenced by a truly massive rod of meat sealing his mouth, as Katelyn raped his throat. Katelyn gave him no foreplay and began to simply rut, bucking her hips and hammering Cade’s mouth. Katie nearly came from the sight, gushing as she watched her former boyfriend being viciously facefucked. Katelyn took Cade’s member in one hand and cruelly played with it once again, pulling and yanking on it as Cade cried and screamed like a bitch. Her other hand was pawing his stomach and chest, drawing blood from ragged scratches as she kept up an enthusiastic pace, her tail whipping about as she used Cade’s mouthpussy to get off.

Perhaps the dragoness was backed up, or perhaps she simply had no patience for Cade, but it didn’t take long to end. She came down his throat, so hard that the unpleasantly hot dragon cum spurted from his nose as he tried and failed to take it all, Katelyn pulling out to let several shots out on his face and chest. “Consider that vengeance for what you did, dog.” She taunted. She adjusted her hips again, and she slammed them back down on Cade’s head, her ass against his face again. This time, however, something was different. Muscles were rippling in Katelyn’s legs and lower back, and much to Cade’s abject terror, her ass began to suck on his face, slowly pulling it in!

Katie had front-row seats for Cade’s demise, looking on in awe. His entire head was sucked in in seconds, and Katelyn dropped to her hands and feet, the talons on her feet severing Cade’s restraints, as there would be no escape now. Cade struggled, trying to brace himself or pull out, but it was to no avail. Katelyn’s ass was crushing him a little as it sucked him in, Katelyn moaning, tongue hanging out in delight as she devoured her prey. Cade’s screaming was enough to vibrate and resonate in her ass, and the dragoness’s erection grew to full mast again, after softening a little when she began eating him.

His hips vanished up her asshole next, and Katelyn grabbed his ankles with her tail, trying to force him the rest of the way in. The way it looked like she was fucking herself with a huge, man-shaped toy was not lost on Katie, who moaned openly, even as Katelyn finally forced the rest of Cade in, crunches and crackles starting to emit from her ass as Cade was crushed by Katelyn’s ass and stomach. Even with such a scrawny man inside her, Katelyn looked pregnant, but only for a few minutes. As she belched and found her way to her feet, her stomach began to recede, but she was sorely disappointed when nothing else happened. “Damn human scum, he couldn’t even manage to be a snack.” She looked at Katie, approaching, tail swishing slowly. “And now for you.”

Katie gave her that same, defiant look, and as Katelyn reached for one of her ankles, Katie pulled away as far as she could. “Not like that.”

Katelyn gave her a vicious snarl. “Who are you to correct me, human?”

The two locked eyes. Brilliant emerald against clear brown, for what felt like an eternity, a contest of wills between the two women. At last, Katie forced the words out. “I don’t want to be tied up and raped like a whore. Like he was. I can’t stop you, and I’m going to die when you’ve satisfied yourself. So do me some courtesy, throw me down, and fuck me properly, dragon.”

A monent of dead silence resonated through the room. A howling, merry laugh carved the silence as sharply as the claws severed Katie’s restraints, before the strong hands behind them grabbed Katie’s wrists. Katelyn grinned, and she threw the human girl to the ground on her stomach. As Katie struggled to her elbows and knees, Katelyn dropped to her own knees, crawling over the human girl and moaning in her ear, making Katie blush harder. “Dragons are not gentle, woman. We are not kind lovers.”

“And?” Katie looked back at her. “I’m ready to fucking explode after what you did to Cade. Now hurry up and fuck me!”

And indeed, Katie did explode, cumming hard as Katelyn violated her pussy. Twelve inches of draconic glory stretched Katie to the absolute breaking point, crushing her cervix and nearly tearing something. And the orgasm, oh god, the orgasm. Adrenaline was numbing the pain and all Katie could feel was a thundering, mind-pounding wave of pleasure through her brain as the dragoness claimed her. Katelyn was true to her words, and her hips began to buck at full speed.

Katie couldn’t think. Couldn’t form a sentence. All there was was the oppressive, heavy, soft warmth above her as Katelyn pressed her body against Katie’s, the dragon pinning her to the ground as they mated. And the thick, steel-hard warmth slamming her insides, hitting every single sensitive spot all at once. Each thrust was making Katie blank out, and as she blearily looked up, she could see the massive, joyful grin on her dragoness mate’s face, knowing Katelyn was thoroughly enjoying her tight hole.

Even when Katie came again, it didn’t stop. Katie had no control, and no presence of mind to tell Katelyn to slow down or let up, and the dragoness continued to pummel her womb right through her orgasm, and another one began before the first had even finished. Katie’s screams got louder and louder, rougher and rougher, sounding more like she was roaring as she entered a lengthy chain of endless cumming, spasming and convulsing under the dragoness, even as a flood of hot, sticky liquid filled her. Katelyn was pumping her womb full, and the heat hurt at first, but the repeating orgasms blunted it as Katie squirted and gushed across the floor, their juices mixing as Katelyn finally finished. She felt a hand on her neck, and was pulled to her knees.

She knew this was the end. Knew that Katelyn was claiming her meal. She looked up at Katelyn, and closed her eyes serenely, awaiting the crushing heat that had claimed Cade. However, the claws that could easily slice her flesh gracefully tickled her chin, and Katelyn smirked as Katie met her gaze again. “Oh no. You showed bravery and grace when faced with torture, humiliation and death. It would be a waste for you to join that lowlife bitch. I’ve a more… grandiose plan for you.” Katelyn’s pussy, pink and dripping with ladycum, slid over Katie’s face, and Katie simply moaned as it began to wrap around her head.

Katelyn lowered her hips a little at a time, thrusting them back and forth, breasts bouncing, as Katie was forced up her tight snatch. The ribbed muscles of her pussy squeezed on Katie, but it wasn’t the painful, torturous vice that had nearly killed Cade before Katelyn’s stomach finished the job, but a firm, smooth sucking. She was deposited somewhere tight, hot, and almost… nostalgic. Katie curled up inside the dragoness’s womb, exhausted from the night’s festivities, and barely realized as her body began to dissolve inside of Katelyn. Not as Cade’s had, but she felt her body cease to be, drifting not into death, but into a deep sleep, as what she once was became contained in a thick, hard shell. Katie the human was no more, but where she had once been, Katelyn was now pregnant with a shiny, crimson egg decorated with black swirls.

Half an hour later, Katelyn stepped out of the bathroom, stomach gurgling a little. “Dear god, that whiny boywhore was like eating a cheap pizza!” She complained, walking upstairs. She opened the fridge, and reached behind the soda and beer. She pulled out a jug of milk, and checked the date. As much as she enjoyed more decadent drinks, it enticed her once in a while to enjoy something a little simpler and more nutritious. And for the first time in what felt like ages, Katelyn felt the need to worry about her diet. After all, she reminded herself by stroking her swollen stomach, she was eating for two now!
Last edited by XtremeNoiseMarine on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
XtremeNoiseMarine
New to the forum

Re: My collection of writings (Predominantly softvore with f

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:49 pm

That was awesome, I loved it! Keep up the good work! :D
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby AllahSnackbar » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Posting to keep a tab on this. Keep writing, you're doing good work dude.
AllahSnackbar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:47 pm

So far there's been nothing else. A shame, as "A Dragon's Wrath" was quite good, and I'd like to see more "predominantly softvore with futa" stories from you.
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby Hestia042 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:25 am

Very well done! I'd love to read something of yours aloud some time.
~ Hestia ~
If you like what you hear, click the link below, help me continue to create eargasams for the masses.
~Hestia~
https://www.patreon.com/voiceofHestia042
Hestia042
Participator

Re: Writey Things that I Wrote and Such (All Bets are Off!)

Postby XtremeNoiseMarine » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:09 am

And now that we've properly altered the tags and intro post of the topic, here's my newest work!

Short Supply, High Demand, Smart Mouth

Notable Content: Speedwritten, Hard Vore, Indirect/Unwitting Vore (?), Casual Vore, Cooking, Heavy Petting, Meat Grinder, Mascot, Merciful Fuck Why Did I Write This

10:45. The restaurant was in chaos. “What do you mean we're out of beef?!” The portly manager asked his group on duty for the day, nervously adjusting his tie.

“It didn't come in on truck, there was a mixup with the warehouse and we don't have enough on hand for the whole day!” One of the employees, a bespectacled man with a scraggly goatee replied. Thursdays. It always had to be Thursdays that either the warehouse screwed up or something broke in the kitchen.

“Dude, we barely got enough for the high school rush, what's our plan?” A gangly girl chimed in from the drive-thru, adjusting her headset. They had at least gotten lucky that things had slowed down.

“Hold on, I'm going to call the Wendy's on the south side of town.” The manager reached for the store phone, frantically dialing. “Yeah, yeah, hey, can you send us meat? We- Huh? Change in policy? We gotta call the office? Alright, alright.” He put the phone down, dialed again, hoping to get better news this time. “Yeah, office, this is Store 4302, we need some extra meat, truck didn't bring us any. Fifteen minutes? Fantastic! Wait... be sure to have made plenty of time? What was that about delays?” The line hung up and the manager walked back out onto the floor. “Alright, backup meat's coming in fifteen minutes, Craig, Lucy, get out there to help unpack it, we need it on the grill as fast as we can!”

Fifteen minutes later, the two were standing outside. Craig, the goateed man from before, looked over at Lucy, the girl from drive-thru. The two had been assigned to the task, and they watched a van with the Wendy's logo pull up. “Alright, let's get the doors open and-” They were stopped by a loud, dry laugh from the driver's seat, as a pair of blue eyes appraised them out the rear-view mirror.

“Wow, they send a pair of scrawny bums to help me unpack? What, don't like the food you make?” The dry, airy voice asked, as the driver's door opened. Daintily stepping out, the redhead twirled one braided pigtail, adjusting a pinstriped dress as she strode over. Craig and Lucy looked at her, eyes slowly widening. “Wait... that... you...?”

The woman adjusted her dress again, inadvertently perking up her impressive bust. “What, you don't recognize me? I mean for crying out loud, you see me every day!” She laughed again, that dry, condescending laugh as she walked to the back doors of the van, opening them and revealing a gigantic cardboard box. “Hey, slackjaws! If you're done admiring the mascot, go grab me a two-wheeler!” She started working to pull the huge box out of the van, Craig quickly supplying a two-wheeler as the three lowered the box down to take into the back door. “So, uh... what's your...” Lucy started, only to be silenced by a wry grin from their visitor.

“What's my name? Shouldn't that be a little obvious, sugar?” She winked. “I get polite, but that's just coming off as dim. Anyway, put those wimpy backs into it, we gotta get this thing in fast!” She grabbed the two-wheeler, and with some assistance, they pulled it inside and set it in an open space in the kitchen.

“Alright, that the meat? Alright, get a few packages to Henry and we'll refridgerwho the hell is-” The manager came to a dead stop, noticing the mascot helping with the box. She got to her feet, and strode over. “Caleb, right? Shift manager?”

“Y-Yes, ma'am.”

“Don't ma'am me, hun, you're gonna make me sound old. Wendy's fine.” The redhead replied, smirking knowingly and starting to open up the box. “By the way, if you didn't know I was coming, you may want to read this.” She tossed some paperwork to Caleb, who started to read.

ATTENTION RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT

To continue providing quality food and fast, friendly service to our customers, we've devised a brand new, exciting method of quickly resupplying our restaurants to keep them quick and productive all day.

When extra meat is needed, calls need to be placed with the Regional Office. From there, a Wendy will be sent to restock your meat. She'll have all the supplies you need to grind her up into the ground beef needed, and a Wendy is estimated to provide an entire shift's worth of fresh, never-frozen, ground-

The manager cut off reading at that point, looking at Wendy in incredulous shock. “W-Wait, you're not... this has got to be a typo or- Oh. Ohhhh. Oh my god.”

Wendy wiped the sweat from her brow, straightening her lengthy stockings and accidentally giving Caleb, Craig and Lucy a look at her rather... delectable rump, clad in striped undies to boot. Then they noticed the grinder. Shiny and industrial, the big grinder was large enough in the top to fit huge quantities of meat through, and Wendy was plugging it in as the three watched.

“Alright, standard procedure, somebody go grab some hot water and a cloth!” Wendy ordered.

“S-S-Standard procedure?! What do you mean?!” Caleb asked as Lucy walked off with a confused look to comply.

“Well, the meat's gotta be clean when it goes into the grinder! God, you never worked at a grocery store or something, old man?” Wendy snarked with a huge grin, before in a single motion, pulling her dress up, exposing her wide hips and a lacy bra to the whole kitchen.

Craig looked over at Caleb, starting to piece two and two together. “Hey uhhh... boss, what does the rest say?”

Caleb read with a gulp. “...a Wendy is estimated to provide an entire shift's worth of fresh, never-frozen, ground beef to make our world-famous hamburgers. Standard procedure, step 1: Undress and clean your Wendy with hot water and a clean towel. Avoid chemicals or soap so that it doesn't contaminate the meat. Step 2, start the grinder, and... And... good Lord...”

“What?! What?!”

“Feed your Wendy in feet first. Her unique makeup will allow her entire body to be processed into top-quality, USDA approved hamburger for... immediate use and chilling for overnight storage as per spare meat procedures.” Caleb was blank and chalk white. “W-What the hell...”

Wendy rolled her eyes. “Okay, twinkle-toes, slow on the uptake, I get it. So, you ever watch cartoons you two? Old stuff, I mean Fleischer levels of old. I mean, the scrawny punk probably hasn't but-”

“P-Please ma'a- Please, Wendy, let's hear the important part.” Caleb stammered, only to be booped on the nose by Wendy, who was in the process of peeling off her stockings, her bra laying on top of her dress in a neatly folded pile.

“Okay, long story short, I'm a mascot, blockheads, I'm basically just shy of a cartoon.”

“You don't... look like one...” Caleb protested.

“Yeah, because animated, 2D meat is gonna be real appetizing. Maybe to an anorexic like you, but uh-uh. Gotta have meat on the bones. Which I'm sure you two appreciate.” Wendy chuckled, panties joining her clothes on the pile as she undid her hair. “Long story short, cartoon physics are in effect for me. You shove me in there, there's no chunks of hair, no bones, no busted up organs, just lots and lots of tasty beef to feed to every fat hick and whiny brat in town. And I show up in full costume in a couple hours like I just woke up from a nap.” She snarked, checking the settings on the machine, before noticing Lucy returning with the bucket and cloth.

“Hey, took you long enough, you guys don't got long!” Wendy chastised, starting to quickly scrub down her nude body in front of the three, giving a slight moan as she made sure to get her backside and inner thighs, making all three blush hard at the curvy, sarcastic redhead standing there nude in front of them, bending at all kinds of sexy angles to get to every nook and cranny, before stepping onto the towel and upending the bucket on her head to wash out her hair. “Okay, start up the machine, manager, you two hormone-challenged twits can help me get in.” Sure enough, on three sides of the grinder chute, there were short steps to stand on. Two sides had railing to prevent the person on them from falling in. The back, however, where Wendy was stepping, did not. “Anyway, last thing, you two squeamish?”

Craig shook his head numbly, same for Lucy, and Wendy smirked. “Finally, something I like about you two.” She daintily stepped up the ladder, and Lucy and Craig got on either side. The arrangement ensured the two could reach Wendy easily, and her body was on full display to them. “Okay, manager, fire it up!”

Caleb nodded, and turned on the machine. There was loud humming, and then the blades and gears at the bottom of the grinder chute began to churn, spinning and grinding, ready to pulverize their intended cargo. “Alright, now...” Wendy looked over to the two of them. “This isn't technically in the policy, but if you two wanted to have a little fun before we part company for a bit, you're more than welcome. It actually makes the meat a little more savory to get it... juicier.” She pointed down at her nipples and nethers, winking to the two. “Last thing, be sure to feed me in slow. If this thing jams and I'm short my legs and my hips, we're effectively boned, get me?”

Craig and Lucy nodded to her, and then to each other. “Dude, this is crazy!” Lucy griped.

“Hey, to be fair, she's hot and... well, it's meat for the day. Besides which, that's one of our trucks, and that's official paperwork from the office. Batshit as this sounds, it sounds legit.” Craig replied. Wendy flashed him a daring smile, winking. Craig took a moment to ready himself, and reached over, getting handfuls of those big, supple breasts, squeezing them a little as a blush crept up Wendy's freckled cheeks. “See, now you're showing some spine. Alright, let's get started.” She took a step forward onto the edge of the chute, Lucy and Craig grabbing her under her arms as her feet hit the grinder.

Surprisingly, there was only a few minor spurts of blood, blood that looked more like beef juice than human blood, as Wendy's feet were swallowed up by the grinder. To distract himself, Craig quickly reached down, and just to see if she'd react, assertively rubbed his fingers along the folds of Wendy's slit. At her excited moans, drowned out by the grinder, he began to rub her more vigorously, slowly lowering her down as her ankles vanished into the stainless steel of the grinder. An annoyed Lucy looked down, blanched, and bent forward, closing her eyes, trying not to get sick, only to be surprised by a kiss from Wendy. “Look, I know, mmmf, you might be uncomfortable but, hnnnn... don't worry sugar, you got this.” Wendy smirked. “Hey, at least I'm not the test model. Those could feel, nnng, that's it scruffy, right there, pain and discomfort and all that!”

Her porcelain-pale shins were next, bone and flesh and skin disintegrating as it hit the grinder, dragged in by the merciless turning of the sharp gears, tearing away at Wendy's flesh easily. Craig continued to finger her, shoving one in now, making Wendy bite her lip. Just to get back at her for the kiss, Lucy groped one of her breasts, only to be surprised when a spurt of white came out from one. “M-Milk?”

“Well, we're multi-function, gotta keep the Frosties coming somehow, yeah?” Wendy chuckled. “Go ahead though, our bodily fluids help make the meat really sizzle.” Lucy began to grope her roughly as the grinder continued, slowly creeping up to Wendy's knees. “Hey, scruffy, help your girl with my breasts, huh, you ain't allowed to be down... down there once... I... I get to my-”

Wendy bucked and grunted, gritting her teeth as she moaned and growled, squirting a little. Craig's roughness had brought her to a trembling orgasm, and she slumped in their grip. “Ohhhhh fuck...” She noticed the grinder was getting past her knees now. “Hey, breasts only from here, sugar, don't want your fingers caught in this!”

Craig nodded, somehow turned on by this weird girl accepting a horrible doom and even requesting them to pleasure her during it. Wendy mewled as they played with her tits more and more, squeezing and milking them, white mixing with red as her blood continued to spurt weakly all over the bottom of the grinder. The grinder chewed its way past her loins, starting on her waist, and Wendy shooed the two away. “Alright, I ain't heavy enough to worry about now, I'll lower myself in from here, thanks for the help!”

Craig and Lucy looked at each other, still in shock at events, and both leaned down to kiss the redheaded mascot's freckled cheeks, being met with a surprisingly warm, but still unmistakably smug, grin as the stepped down, going to wash the juice and milk off their hands. Caleb was at the other end, scooping out ground beef to give to the cooks to either package for later or throw on the grill. “What the hell IS this?” He muttered to himself. “This beef looks better than what they send us normally... I'm calling corporate over this later...”

An hour later, Craig and Lucy were giving each other worried, bemused looks as they punched out for lunch. “So... we just...” Craig stammered.

“Lowered a sexed-up version of our mascot into a giant meat grinder?” Lucy whispered. “Dude, keep it down, no way the customers want to hear that!” She walked up to the front, adjusting her cap. Everyone had awkward looks on their faces, the prep crew, the chefs, drive-thru, and even Caleb were all noticably stiffer and unnerved by the display.

“Hey, five bucks says you won't buy a burger.” Lucy challenged.

Craig's eyes went wide. “B-b-but!”

“No buts! You heard Caleb and you've seen it, that meat looks absolutely amazing. Besides... least we could do for her.” Lucy shrugged.

Craig sighed, and walked up to the register. “Baconator on my employee meal please.”

He got his drink, his burger, and sat down at the table, Lucy soon joining him. They noticed that everyone at the tables was having a great time, seemingly enjoying the meat more than usual. Craig counted down on one hand, and at zero, he and Lucy took bites out of their burgers...

Before slowly, slowly chewing. Wendy tasted amazing! The hamburger that had been made from her tasted like it had been marinated lightly, ground to a fine, delicious texture, and taken so fresh that they could hear her bitching them out as they chewed. The two dug in enthusiastically, gulping down every delicious morsel of mascot-meat with zeal, until they both came to the last bite, taking a minute before plopping it in their mouths. Lucy finished first, and watched Caleb finish his Wendy-burger off. “Dude, that...”

Craig wiped his mouth. “That should not have been that good.”

“Hey, whaddya know, maybe we'll get some skin and bones on you two twerps yet!” Wendy remarked, sitting down with them, winking to the both of them. “Told you it'd only be a couple hours tops.” She smooched Lucy on the cheek. “Thanks for the help. And yeah, before you think about it, we're considering mass production of the meat. Just seems to be better than what you get normally, huh?”

Craig nodded, as did Lucy, earning them a more earnest smile from Wendy. “By the by, there's one other... unofficial policy we like to uphold. Why don't you two come to the van when you get done and...” She quickly peeked around her with a smirk before asking them. “Come sample me a little more... intimately?”
XtremeNoiseMarine
New to the forum

Re: Writey Things that I Wrote and Such (All Bets are Off!)

Postby Hestia042 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:59 pm

I would still love to read this aloud sometime. :)
If you like what you hear, click the link below, help me continue to create eargasams for the masses.
~Hestia~
https://www.patreon.com/voiceofHestia042
Hestia042
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!