[SM][F/M][SOFT-VORE][RELATIONSHIP] Dream Come True - Updated

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

[SM][F/M][SOFT-VORE][RELATIONSHIP] Dream Come True - Updated

Postby Gershwin » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:03 am

CURRENT POLL RESULTS:

Target for Part 4 (Giantess City Poll - 47 total votes):

• Vaginal Insertion (Unbirth) with 17 votes
  • Breast Vore with 7 votes

Target for Part 4/5 (Eka's Portal Poll - 17 total votes):

• Anal Vore with 4 votes
  • ... in public with 3 votes

"Dream Come True" is my first attempt at some proper writing (excluding some pithy fan-fic and RP write-ups, which I don't count as proper writing!). It currently contains the following:

Part 3 is now online, see my gallery or links below.

* Shrunken Male
* Soft-Vore
* Developing Relationship
* Implied Sexual Action

It may eventually contain sexual themes and slightly more kinky situations as the relationship I am creating develops, depending on feedback and suggestions, and I will update the subject labels if/when this happens.

I would appreciate any and all constructive feedback. If you enjoy it, tell me why, so I know what to do more of. The better the feedback, the more likely it may shape what I write in part 2 (though I can't promise anything. I'm not going to go wildly off topic!).

Possibly an odd request, but I would especially like some feedback from some of our female members regarding the female character and thoughts on how she may or more not react to different things and her behaviour in general. My hope is to write something that everyone can enjoy, not just fans of being small men!

Since it's already on the gallery, I'll link to it there instead of duplicating it, though feel free to comment here instead of the gallery comments. Up to you.

Part 1 - http://aryion.com/g4/view/355506
Part 2 - http://aryion.com/g4/view/358792
Part 3 - https://aryion.com/g4/view/407619
Last edited by Gershwin on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Re: [SM][F/M][SOFT-VORE][RELATIONSHIP] Dream Come True - Upd

Postby Gershwin » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:23 am

Updated with info on Part 2
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gershwin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:30 am

Added a snippet of part three along with question for people to vote on what may happen next!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/392059
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gershwin » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:15 am

Looks like "Public Anal Vore" is the winner here.

I have run the same exact poll on Giantess City at the same time, and the winning option there is "Vaginal Insertion (Unbirth) and Breast Vore" - the former got 17 votes, the latter for 7.

So expect those items to be the focus of part three and part four. This doesn't exclude the other options, they will be left for other times. I'll remove the winning options soon and add some new ones. Any suggestions for new entries, post here.

A quick note that part of the way I write this material is based on my RP experiences. I have never done an RP involving Anal Vore, so if there are any female members here that'd like to introduce me to it via the fun of an RP, give me a buzz!
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gershwin » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:02 am

Updated with info on Part 3
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!