Story: Harley's Game - H/f/f

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story: Harley's Game - H/f/f

Postby Yane101 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:58 am

Oh gosh, I've spent so long quietly browsing and reading and now I'm finally sitting down and posting a story of my own! The idea for this came to me last night, and this morning I sat down and hammered it out in a little over 2 hours. Which was way quicker than I thought it would be, but once i got into the groove, the words just kind of flowed.

For some reason, the paragraph formatting didn't work quite like I thought it would, so I put an extra carriage return between each paragraph.

This story contains fairly graphic rape, so if that's not your thing, this won't be, either. Enjoy!

HARLEY'S GAME

Contains: H/f/f, Rape, non-consensual oral, vaginal and anal sex, oral vore, digestion

Katie rubbed her eyes and blinked. Looking around, she cursed at herself. Falling asleep on the bus, what a fool! Now the 24-year old brunette found herself dropped off at an end of the line stop, the bus trundled off to its terminal hanger at... what time was it? She raised a wrist and checked her watch. Ugh. 2 am.

Katie was what some would describe as “pleasantly plump”. With a thick waist and a round booty to match, she knew that she would never star in any of the popular fashion magazines, but who wanted to, anyway? She briefly adjusted the bra that contained her 34 D breasts, and took stock of the area around her.

The warehouse district. Several square miles of empty, in some cases derelict buildings surrounded her. A brief check of the bus schedule showed that the next bus wouldn't arrive until 6 am. That would do her no good. However, checking her phone showed her that there was another bus stop, about a mile away, on the other side of the warehouses, that had a bus arriving in an hour. A mile in one hour? Easy as pie. She shouldered her backpack and started walking.

Despite the late hour, the weather wasn't bad for Seattle. Slightly overcast, but no sign of impending rain, a cool 55-ish degrees made it not too cold, and not to warm for a brisk walk. Still, the warehouse had always creeped her out as a child, and now with shadows all around her, she couldn't contain a shiver. A slight ching sound in the darkness made her jump. The wind, right?

A few minutes later she wasn't so sure. She could swear she heard footsteps, the sound of something heavy being dragged, and once a faint giggle that reminded her of something out of Stephen King. She tightened the straps on her backpack and sped up.

Now she was certain she was being followed. The footsteps kept up and the dragging sound followed them. A glance behind her showed the brief glimpse of a figure moving out of a streetlight and into shadow, just a block behind her. A yelp stifled in her throat. She took a random turn and started to run.

She turned blindly, once, then twice, three times, cursing herself again as suddenly she became lost. Without the time to check her phone again, she just kept running. And running. Were the foot steps gone? She couldn't be sure. She slowed to a quick walk, trying to block out the thundering of her heart in her ample chest and listen to the ambient sounds around her. No... no footsteps. She breathed a sigh of relief, and made a turn in the direction that she thought was her original path.

Abruptly there was a crushing blow to the back of her head, and the ground spun up to meet her. Her last swimming vision before lapsing into unconsciousness was of a platinum blonde woman with bright red lipstick grinning down at her. A tight t-shirt contained perky breasts and bore the slogan “Daddy's Little Monster”. The woman twirled her baseball bat and giggled that same eerie laugh.

“Hiya, puddin'! Lets play a game!”

Had it been minutes, hours? Katie didn't know, but consciousness returned gradually. Her head ached, and her first sight on opening her eyes was of a warehouse roof, far above her. What the--? She tried to sit up, only to realize that she was suspended a short distance above the floor, each arm and leg restrained by ropes that soared off to some unseen pulley. She shook her head slowly, trying to clear the cobwebs. She suddenly became aware that she was naked. Why was she naked? Now she became aware of a sound. An odd, sucking sound? She twisted her body in the restraints to try and see its source. When she finally did, she wished she hadn't. Katie screamed.

The blonde woman sat with her legs spread, short-shorts straining to contain a bulge in the crotch that the woman gently stroked with one hand. The implications of that were something that Katie couldn't afford to look at, because the woman had her head thrown back, mouth stretched impossibly wide, and struggling down her throat was.. a PERSON!?!?

Blinking, she hoped what she was seeing was some kind of nightmare. But no, the legs of a dark-skinned woman were hanging, kicking out of the woman's mouth, giving Katie a clear look at a bare-shaven pussy. The form of the woman could be seen stretching out the blonde woman's neck, down into her belly, where Katie could clearly see hands and a face pushing, screaming, begging. Katie moaned deeply, a sound of despair, and struggled against her restraints. The blonde, clearly alerted by the noise, opened the eyes that had been previously closed in some kind of ecstasy, looked over at Katie and winked. Katie shivered.

A loud swallow brought the dark-skinned woman's hips into the blonde's mouth, where the blonde hesitated for a moment, mouth moving in some odd fashion that Katie couldn't identify, then the blonde seemed to gather her energy for a moment and then with a horrible SLURRRRRRP that couldn't help but remind Katie of spaghetti, she sucked down those ebony legs. A final GULP! The blonde gasped and sighed with a sound of elation. She stroked her bulging belly, which didn't seem nearly large enough to contain an entire human, but still bore the imprints of the struggles of the prisoner inside. The blonde belched loudly, giggled, and got to her feet to face Katie.

“Well, hi there, puddin'! Sorry, I didn't introduce myself properly earlier, what a bad girl!” She pouted, lower lip jutting out with a mock quiver. “I'm Harley, Harley Quinn, and you!” She stuck out her finger at Katie, who flinched, “have won the opportunity to play a game with me! Exciting, isn't it?” She took a few steps to stand over Katie, hips swaying and that bulging belly swaying with it. Katie gasped and stammered and finally found her voice.

“p-please. I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want, but just let me go. I'll do anything--” Harley shushed her with a delicate touch of a finger to her lips.

“Sh-sh-sh-sh, puddin'. Of course you will... “ Harley giggled again, straightened up, and trailed a finger down her own body, pausing to cup a breast, then to cup the still moving belly, finally, slowly, down to that bulge in her shorts. “Now, see. The game is this: I'm gonna use every pretty little hole I see in your body, and if you can make me cum three times, you get to go!” She giggled, and yanked down the zipper on her shorts. A cock, fully erect and throbbing with anticipation, sprang out. It measured about 8 inches long, and thick, veins standing out. Katie moaned and looked away and Harley made a tut-tut sound.

“No, no,” Harley grabbed Katies face and forced her to look. “Those are the rules. If you don't, well, you'll end up like our friend here.” She suddenly moved forward again, grabbing one of Katies breasts roughly and using the other to press Katie's face to her bulging gut. Katie could feel the rapidly dissolving woman move against her skin through the blonde's gut, could hear the last screams and gurgle as the woman finally succumbed. Harley giggled and cooed. “Can you feel her? Can you hear her?” She pinched and twisted Katie's nipple making her yelp again. “Now, doesn't that make you want to win? Nothin' like a little incentive to bring out the best!.

She released Katie and stood over her, one hand lightly stroking her cock. “Now, are ya gonna be good, puddin'? Gonna be a good girl for lil' ol' Harley?” Katie hung there, tears trickling down her face. What choice did she have. If she hadn't seen it herself.... felt it herself, she wouldn't believe it. But now.... Katie nodded, wordlessly.

“That's better!”. Harley took a few steps away, to where the pulley ropes were fastened to a support post. A few adjustments and Katie was on the ground, hands and feet still tied, but with significant slack in the ropes. “Now, on your knees.” Katie slowly got to her knees, head still swimming. “Now, crawl to me.” Katie sobbed and inched forward. Harley pulled up a low chair and sat in it, cock bobbing between her legs. She looked down at Katie and winked “I think you know what to do.”

Indeed, Katie was no stranger to giving blowjobs, but under the situation at hand, the cock both repulsed her and attracted her at the same time. Katie swallowed another sob, and reached out to grasp the base of Harley's cock. Tears still falling, she leaned forward, full lips parting to take the head into her mouth. Still, in order to live, she had to make the blonde cum, right? She resolved right then to give the best damn blowjob of her life.

Her lips glided down the shaft of the cock, tongue running along the underside as her hand made a gentle twisting motion around the base. She was rewarded immediately by a deep moan of pleasure from Harley, and she felt the blonde's fingers twist into her hair. “Ohhhh yes, that's it, puddin'. Juust like that. Deeper now!” Kate obediently ran her lips back up to the head, and then plunged her head down, taking about 5 inches of cock. She gagged slightly, and heard a giggle. “Oh, I love it when a girl chokes on my cock! Look at me, puddin'!” Katie looked up and met Harley's gaze. The blonde's eyes were glazed with lust. “I think you can take more than that!”

The grip on Katie's hair suddenly tightened, and she was pulled up along the cock and suddenly shoved down, Harleys throbbing member forcing its way into her throat. She gagged again, harder, and fought the reflex to vomit. Thankfully, she kept it down, and instead used her tongue to undulate along the underside of the cock, maintaining eye contact as she struggled to breathe. Harley took over the majority of the work now, moving Katie's head back and forth. Thankfully, she didn't deep-throat like that again, but kept the motion up, increasing speed and then decreasing speed, as her voice grew huskier, and her breath more frantic.

“Unnhh, yes, yes, that's it, that's the way!” Katie was hard pressed to keep up with the speed, but labored to use every trick she'd ever come up with or been taught. “Yes, yes, yes, oh god, you do suck a good cock, don't you? I bet you know how to work that ass of yours too, huh?” The word ass was punctuated by a hearty SMACK across Katie's left buttock. Katie yelped, but it only came out as a MMPH around the cock throbbing in her mouth.

“Unnnnhh, yes, yes, yes, oh, yes, yes yessssss OHHHHH, PUDDIN'!” The cock suddenly unleashed a torrent of hot cum into her mouth, down her throat, and filling her cheeks. Harley yanked Katie's head back to let the last couple of pulses shoot over the brunette's face and onto her breasts. Katie gasped for air and sat on her knees in disbelief as the hot sticky cum dripped out of her hair and down her face, covering her lovely breasts. She tried not to cry, but a few tears dripped down her face. She moved to wipe her face off, but Harley stopped her with a raised hand.

“Uh-uh, puddin'. I like the way you look with my spunk on your face.” She giggled and wiped a little tickle of tear and cum from Katie's cheek with her thumb and sucked it dry. “Mmm... So, you've won the first round... Ready for round two?”

Abruptly she pushed Katie backwards, the brunette's head thudded against the concrete floor and her vision swam again. For a moment she thought she would black out again, but instead she felt the restraints around her legs lose slack, and her ankles were pulled apart. Harley had kicked the chair away and now moved down to the restrained Katie on the floor.”mm-mm-MM! You look positively.. scrumptious.”

Giggling at her own pun, she leaned down between Katie's legs. Her tongue reaches out and touches Katies neatly trimmed pussy, pushing into it for a brief tantalizing second. Katie couldn't help but feel a flood of pleasure at that. Harley's tongue withdrew, and the blonde runs it up the juncture of thigh and crotch, along Katie's slightly pudgy gut and higher. Harley giggled in her throat as she felt Katie give an uncontrollable twitch of pleasure beneath her, and encircled Katie's left breast.

Harley's tongue flicked at the nipple, letting it stiffen before she abruptly takes the breast into her mouth and bites down on the nipple hard. Katie's screams, ashamed at how much pleasure is mixed with the pain. Harley's eyes are aglow with delight as she raises her head, a tiny bit of blood on the corner of her mouth. “Y'see, puddin', this is my favorite part of the game.” She leans forward, kissing Katie gently on the lips, and then whispering in her ear. “The part where I fuck the livin' daylights out of you!”

Grabbing one of Katie's upper thighs, Harley rammed her cock into the poor girl. No hesitation, no slow entrance, just one quick thrust in. Katie arched her back and screamed even as Harley arched her back and cried out in joy. “OHHHHH yes, right there.” She leaned into her task, releasing the leg and instead grabbing Katie's right breast, squeezing it roughly and leaning her weight on it as she began to relentlessly pound the girl. Her cock thrust in and out, harder and harder. Katie writhed underneath the blonde, screaming and crying and wishing she wasn't feeling so much pleasure in this.

“Yes! That's! Right!” Each ecstatic word was punctuated but a slam deep into Katie's pussy. “You're! Gonna! Take! All! This! Cock!” She switched from Katie's right breast to her left, and doubled the speed of her thrusting, words dissolving into a series of grunts and moans. “Uhn! Uhn! Yeah! Ohhh!” Katie felt an orgasm ripple through her, then another, then another. Oh god, and ANOTHER! At the same time as the last one, Harley threw her head back, the one blue and one red ponytail tossing in the air, and let out a loud cry. Katie felt the torrent of hot cum flood into her, filling her uterus, vagina, and nearly squirting out around the invasive cock, such was the force of it.

Harley gave a few more pumps, one last squeeze of the breast, then pulled out, rolling over on to her back and heaving a sigh of delight and a giggle. Katie, still feeling the rush of endorphins, looked over at her captor and wondered. Was she spent? Would she get to go now? As if reading her mind, Harley looked over, giggled, winked, and shook her head.

“Oh, no, puddin'. You ain't done yet. I still got more left in me, just need a sec to catch my breath.” Which she did, after a couple moments, until she levered herself up. Amazingly, her cock was still as rock hard as ever, despite still dripping cum.

“Ok then, last round! You done good, puddin'! Now, I'm gonna take the ropes off you, and you're gonna do exactly what I tell you, aren'tcha?” Too exhausted and defeated to do anything else, Katie nodded. “Great!” Harley reached up, into her hair, and came out with a small knife. She deftly sliced all four of the restraints, giggled and mock pouting when she raised a small cut on Katie's ankle. “Awww, did I slip? Sorry!” Katie sat up, rubbing at her wrists and ankles.

“Now then, get up on all fours and let me see that nice round ass of yours....” Katie gasped and shivered, knowing was was coming, but she obediently got on all fours, lowering her front down on to her forearms, the motion raising her round plump ass into the air.

Harley smiled down at the girl, stroking her cock gently. She reached forward and grabbed the girl's left hip firmly, and used the other hand to guide her cock, trailing it down the girl's crack until she found the tight rosebud of her ass. She rubbing the cockhead back and forth a couple times, before slowly pushing forward.

Katie gasped, the breath driven out of her. Aside from a finger during a brief, experimentational lesbian fling, she'd never had anything in her ass before. Now this giant cock was slowly penetrating her nether hole, and the sensation was at once painful, humiliating, and horribly arousing. She lowered her head, bit her lip, and resisted the temptation to finger herself.

Now Harley grabbed both hips, and after a slow insertion of the first four inches, she slammed the other 4 home, reveling in the tight fit. A moan of pleasure, deep and low, shuddered out of her. “Mmm, what a nice tight ass, this should be an easy win for you!” She giggled and began to slowly and rhythmically pump. None of the frenzied bunny-fucking of before, this was a slow and steady fuck, in and out, in and out, in and out.

Katie's breath came more and more rapidly. Almost against her will, a hand crept back between her legs, probing her own sex, finding her clitoris and rubbing desperately. She already felt another orgasm building inside of her.
Harley noticed the girl toying herself and grinned. Sooner or later, almost all of them came to enjoy it. She increased the speed slowly, gaining momentum. “mmm, yes. You like that now, don't you?” SMACK! She laid her hand across Katie's ass cheek, leaving a bright handprint that promised to be a welt. “Say you like it!”

“Uhh! Oh, I like it!” “LOUDER!” “I Like It!” “LOUDER!!” “OHHH GOD, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!”

That was all Harley could take, she slammed as deep as she could into Katies ass and let our another piercing cry as she shot a third load into the girl. Katie felt the hot rush fill her guts, and her body shuddered in possibly the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. All energy spent, she nearly collapsed when Harley let go of her hips, literally held up only by the cock in her ass. When Harley pulled that out, the girl flopped down onto the floor, almost unconscious.

Harley heaved a sigh of delight, and looked down, stroking the girl's hair almost tenderly. “You did, it, Puddin'! You're free to go.... For the next five seconds...” Katie, her eyes almost crossed, blinked up at Harley, trying to make sense of the words. “Four... three...” Katie sat bolt upright and made a scramble to get to her feet “Two... one..” Katie started to lunge towards the far away door, but Harley grabbed her by the shoulder, spun her around and planted her back down ass first on the floor.

“Oh, so sorry, time's up!” She giggles. “And whaddyakno, I'm already hungry!” Katies eyes flick down, sure enough, Harley's belly is already flat, taut... and growling. The brunette stammered again, trying to find words to protest, to beg, this wasn't fair! Harley giggled and put a finger to Katie's lips.

“Shh, shh, there's not time for talk now.” And suddenly the blonde's mouth opened impossibly wide, yawing black and pink and white teeth in Katie's vision, then it filled her whole vision, and then the world went black as it closed around her head.

Katie tried to flair, but Harley's surprisingly strong arms pinned her own to her side. Her head jerked left and right, but all she could feel was the sucking sensation around her and the wet expanse of tongue caressing her face. A low rumble around her, and she realized she was hearing Harley moan in ecstacy.

Harley swallowed hard, taking most of Katie's head into her throat. A brief lick of the girl's chin, and a musing at the taste of her own cum, and then she took the poor girl's head the rest of the way in. She paused for a moment, tightening her grip on the girl's struggling arms, as she prepared to take in the shoulders. This was one one at a time, and then her lips began to creep up over those lovely tits.

She paused to enjoy each fleshy orb as it popped into her mouth, taking delight in making each nipple stiffen. Soon, however, it was time to move on, and she took another big gulp. Now that Katie's arms were pinned to her sides by the her stretched lips, Harley let them go and used her hands instead to maneuver the girl's lower body upwards, to let gravity help with the rest.

Katie screamed and writhed, feeling rippling pulses of flesh around her, guiding and pushing her downwards, downwards. Her head pressed against a tight ring of flesh that suddenly gave way, pushing her head into a larger chamber. The stomach, she realized with a jolt of terror that made her struggle even more. She could feel her legs kicking in open air, but every movement of her upper body seemed to just force her deeper into that horrible throat.

Harley loved it when they fought like this. Not only did it make her job of swallowing easier, the sensation inside of her was positively delightful. She moaned again, using one hand to stave off the kicking legs, she began to masturbate her own cock slowly, savoring the sensation. She took another slow gulp, taking in Katie's hips. She explored with her tongue until she found the girl's pussy and plunged her tongue inside, reveling at the taste of her own cum mixed with Katie's.
Katie was pushed headfirst into a pool of fluid that tingled and stung, she tried to not believe what it was. Suddenly she felt her sex invaded by a tongue. In delirium, for a moment she though she was back in her high school bedroom, her and her friend Jasmine under the covers, exploring each others bodies. The burn on her face and arms jolted her out of that realization, but not before her body let out one last orgasm.

Harley was rewarded by a burst of feminine juice in her mouth. She moaned in delight, taking the time to apply one last thorough lick, then it was time to move on. She paused for a moment and then SLUUUUUUURP'ed!

Katie felt her legs suddenly descend to meet the rest of her body. Forced into a tight fetal position inside the hot wet stomach, she suddenly felt the walls tighten even more, painfully, as move digestive acid flooded into the chamber. She screamed as every inch of her body burned, and flailed what little she could.

Harley leaned back, elated with the feeling of the girl struggling within her. Her hand moved up and down her cock insistently, then furiously, as she felt the girl fight harder, and harder, and scream louder and louder. Abruptly, just as Katie's struggle ended, and her life faded away, Harley let out a cry louder than any she'd made while fucking the poor girl, and let out one final jet of cum. She gasped and giggled, and relaxed, one hand lazily tracing patterns in the cum that coated her bulging belly, now free of struggle, but still gently pulsing in the course of digestion.

“Maybe I should have told you beforehand, Puddin'.... I always win these games.”
Yane101
New to the forum

Re: Story: Harley's Game - H/f/f

Postby Maxmax » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:25 pm

A rather enjoyable work c:

Nicely done!
Maxmax
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!