Vore Audio - Short Narrative

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Vore Audio - Short Narrative

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:54 pm

So exciting to hear you take the role of prey! As always, you absolutely nail the sensual aspect, and the muffled protests were an awesome addition.

Overall, it's fantastic to see you try out new subject matter, and to be so good at it to boot.
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Hestia042 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Last one folks, then I am out of short scripts and am going to try to dry read some longer writings that were posted on here. Once again, Toranges supplied this little nugget of joy for us all to partake of! <3 I hope you like it as much as I liked doing it.
~Hestia~

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Wx33NHXn7C
If you like what you hear, click the link below, help me continue to create eargasams for the masses.
~Hestia~
https://www.patreon.com/voiceofHestia042
Hestia042
Participator

Postby nnn4463 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:43 am

A wonderful new batch
And while I don't like the sexual aspect of it, was jnteredting to hear you as prey
You sound great, like a meal who would struggle all the way down ^^
nnn4463
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kathar » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:49 pm

You're definitely improving on each new audio you release. Whilst I enjoyed other scenarios a tad more, these latest ones had the best use of pauses for emphasizing points, speeding up to show excitement, the pacing overall is a lot better. Really looking forward to listening to some of the longer ones, (and not just 'cause my script falls into that category) it'll be interesting to hear your take on more story related elements. I'd assume that it's harder to get the teasing, sultry tone and erotic parts of your audios to come out favourably but lines that require a bit of general acting might be a different sort of challenge for you to take on.

Btw, that evil sounding laugh you do, that's not your normal laugh is it? I like it for the context of these types of audios but jeez, if it is, how do you get through life without people throwing water on you to try and melt you? :lol:
Kathar
New to the forum

Postby Hestia042 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:09 pm

"Btw, that evil sounding laugh you do, that's not your normal laugh is it? I like it for the context of these types of audios but jeez, if it is, how do you get through life without people throwing water on you to try and melt you? :lol: "
Oh LOL no... Well sometimes I laugh like that for real... If I'm having evil thoughts or am trying to scare people, which I do often. I get kind of intense at times. I even scare the husband.

I'm still looking for short scripts, Kathar and I are working on possibly doing some sketch work with my husband he's an artist on here, and I have a story from a first timer, and another one from someone whom wishes to remain unknown. I might even take on writing some of my own. My sweet husband loves monster girl so bring on the monster girl, soul vore, anal and cock vore, I'm a big girl I can take it ;P
Thank you guys so much for listening and all of your support, it's just been phenomenal! You guys are the best!
~ Hestia ~
If you like what you hear, click the link below, help me continue to create eargasams for the masses.
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby algieii » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Wow, well done! Just discovered this thread, and definitely going to bookmark it. I wonder what some combination of ASMR-type recording and vore roleplay would be like; probably awesome. I've only seen that done maybe once or twice before, but I suspect you would be good at that too. Nice work.
algieii
New to the forum

Postby Hestia042 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:24 pm

algieii wrote:Wow, well done! Just discovered this thread, and definitely going to bookmark it. I wonder what some combination of ASMR-type recording and vore roleplay would be like; probably awesome. I've only seen that done maybe once or twice before, but I suspect you would be good at that too. Nice work.

Thank you! Actually my husband did a piece of art recently that he's going to have me read for. He's thinking ASMR in a luring and soothing tone. I am excited to do it, but he and I both work full time, and he's almost finished with the script for it. We will post the art he did and a link to my voice ! Thanks for listening!
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby narutolyfe » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:48 pm

These were absolutely amazing, your work is only getting better with each post. I cant wait to hear the longer ones, you are quickly becoming the queen of this site with these lol
narutolyfe
New to the forum

Postby Hestia042 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:23 pm

narutolyfe wrote:These were absolutely amazing, your work is only getting better with each post. I cant wait to hear the longer ones, you are quickly becoming the queen of this site with these lol

I don't know about being a queen... Thank you for the compliments though! I am excited and scared to do the longer ones, they are in story format and not a lot of voice acting in there, but I love to read aloud and to myself, so who knows? Maybe I'll become a beloved sensual narrator? LOL Hang on everyone, this is just beginning! <3

~ Hestia ~
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby Hestia042 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Hi there everyone! Two days to go, and no new scripts! Have I lost my charm already? I'd simply adore an anal vore scrpit! Anyone hoarding one of those? Please let me know in the comments or if you're shy, PM me.. It's okay, I won't bite... Too hard :P
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby Belloc » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:25 pm

I haven't checked back in on this thread since your first post. And I have to say that was my loss. You've gotten VERY good in a very short amount of time at this. Seriously, great great work as both pred and prey (I'll admit my bias makes me appreciate the prey recording more so I'd be very interested in seeing you do more in the future XD). You manage your voice quite well. Tone, inflection, volume, intent, all very well done.

This is really good voice work. Thanks for doing it, thanks for sharing it. ^^
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hestia042 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:08 pm

@ Belloc
Thank you! I'm trying very hard and with limited time to do so. I am lazy and want to read other people's work aloud, not my own, if I start writing my own scripts, I will have to open for commissions myself. I work full time and am a wife. Family first is my motto, I'm just lucky that my husband shared this part of himself with me, and let me be a part of this exciting facet to his personality! I think I've taken to vore like a duck to water.. Wait, is that a thing on here? There's furries, are their feathered beasts as well? Ohhh a phoenix monster girl I bet Lord Hubbington would love that!
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby Belloc » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:42 pm

@Hestia

Yep, family definitely comes first. And that's awesome that this can be a shared experience for you and the hubby. Well you're doing well with what time and resources you have. Hope you and SO continue to enjoy it. ^^

And yes, there certainly are "feathered" fursonas. xD Pick a fowl, it's a gal for someone!
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hestia042 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:43 am

Thanks again for the encouragement! I need it! It gets kinda lonely on this website, with everyone being so secretive. It's not that strange or even weird! Vore I mean..
Thanks for the reply!
~Hestia ~
P.s. I am going to RP a phoenix monster girl with husband, right now we're in the throes of a silkworm monster girl. :)
He say's I'm a top tier RPer I told him we should share it with everyone, once we're done of course.
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby Justsomeone » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:07 pm

I had no idea how much I wanted to hear you as prey up until that clip you did.
Justsomeone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hestia042 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:08 pm

Tomorrow is new works day! My husband almost has his script done to go with his art. We're hoping to get it posted to his gallery! Hope to have them posted by late afternoon / early evening, tomorrow!

~Hestia~
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby narutolyfe » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Couldnt be more excited! Waiting with baited breath lol
narutolyfe
New to the forum

Postby Hestia042 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:55 pm

I was having some issues with internet this morning, I will be posting, just doing so a bit later today, not too much later though. I will be doing 3 scripts two are anal vore and one is ... Something the husband is going to really like, even though it's not a monster girl... They're all sexy as F! Here we go, folks :D
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby Hestia042 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi everyone new stuff today! I had a bumpy start with no internet this morning followed by audio issues. I figured out that the scratching sound is my breasts bumping the stand I have my mic on, wiggling, and squirming as I try to perform. I try to get into the characters. I'l get there. And the loud hum is the mic stand itself.. My mic is a round white ball that sits atop a magnetic stand. Seeing how I'm a working class woman with family obligations and bills to pay, buying a new mic is low on my priorities list. Groceries take first and almost all my money. So if you know of a cheap mic or free sound editing *easy to understand for a very barely computer literate woman* or want to send me a donation, feel free to PM me please. And as always, thanks so much for listening to me and silently stalking me .
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MMysBQmcgJ
#AnalVore#/f/f #sexy/#human
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jWgtPIl7Qr
#Goddess digestion#/f/m #macro/micro # implied digestion
Enjoy ,my followers
~Hestia~
~Hestia~
Hestia042
Participator

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:34 pm

I think the links are switched, but both are awesome!

The AV one was excellent, the straining effects were very well done. You definitely know how to get in the role!
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!