Toys of the Archmage (Scat, Cockvore, sex, sentient disposal

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Toys of the Archmage (Scat, Cockvore, sex, sentient disposal

Postby Cobbly » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 pm

The battle of Newa Valley hadn't gone well for the resistance. The Imperial army had broken out their powerful archmages to secure the fertile soil and abundant mines of the valley. General Aria and her right hand woman Maia, were one of many PoWs captured by the imperials. The two were chained together, along with 3 others, privates she didn't recognize, and being led along through the Imperial camp.

Aria was about 5"9, with long sandy hair, some freckles, D cup breasts, smooth skin, long legs, and naturally tan skin. Maia was much the same, save black hair, no freckles, and lighter skin.

"Where are you taking us?" Aria demanded of the nearest guard. "Beats me, but most Prisoners are executed or enslaved, soo..." Replied the man, "Hey captain, where are these guys goin'"? "Archmage Maran asked for them. I'm not sure what he's planning though." The captain yelled back at the guard. Aria would not embarrass herself by begging for mercy, she would meet execution with her head held high, and would refuse all orders as a slave until she was.

The private quarters of Archmage Maran were enormous compared to the rest of camp, a large purple tent smack dab in the center. The 5 prisoners were led into the opening, to see a large muscular man wearing a luxurious fur robe awaiting them. He dismissed the guards, and was alone with his new slaves.

The archmage looked up and down the line, cataloging his new charges. "2 males, foot soldiers. 1 female, battle field medic. Alright then, come over here." The archmage ordered dryly. The 3 prisoners Aria didn't recognize shuffled forward until they stood in front of the archmage.

A devious smile lit up the archmages face. "Alright you three, strip naked." The men quickly began stripping off their clothes, while the woman didn't move. She was a short woman, about 5'5, with auburn hair and a rather skinny form, b cups, and thin waist. "I don't know who you think we are, but we will not obey so easily." She said defiantly, not looking at the men who had just now realized they probably should have refused.

Archmage Maran raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? Well. I'm going to have to make a note of that." Maran raised his hand, and the medic screamed in pain, stripping off her clothes, and standing at attention. "That, my dear foolish girl, is a little trick I like to call body control, refuse to do what I ask, I'll make you do it anyway. Understand?" The woman stood straight with her arms at her sides, quitely sobbing.

The chains on the captors disintegrated, but they found themselves unable to run. They could merely stand and watch.

"Now, get on your hands and knees." He ordered calmly. The woman had no control as her knees bent against her will, and she fell forward, ass up. "You two, fuck her senseless." He gestured to the men, who happily obliged. The woman began sucking a cock against her will, while the other pounded her pussy.

Maran smiled at this, and looked at Aria and Maia. He pointed to Maia. "Now you, get to suck MY dick." Maia too, refused, but soon was grunting with fustration as her body disobeyed her. She knelt down in front of Maran and took his cock in her mouth. The shaft smelled strongly of sweat and urine, and tasted even worse. She tried her best to pull away, bite down on the shaft, do ANYTHING. But she couldn't. All she could do is watch as her body swallowed all 8 inches of the archmages member, while listening to the sounds of sex behind her.

Maran then looked at Aria. "You, sweet heart, are the leader of the forces here no? Wow, you really failed your people. I've been instructed to make your punishment a little more... humiliating." Aria said nothing to these taunts.

Maran didn't even bother asking her, and Arias body jerked forward. Maran sat up slightly, and Maia was finally able to take a breath. To Arias horror, she positioned her head below Marans Asshole. Maran sat down again, with the pucker right over her mouth, and his balls covering her eyes. Maia resumed her sucking, while Arias tounge began exploring the ass.

Aria tried not to react, to deny him the satisfaction. Then Maran farted into her mouth. Aria screamed, but was forced to inhale it, choking her. "By the way, you aren't just here to lick it sweetie, I had some pork earlier that REALLY did not agree with me. And I never did like Chamber pots..." Maran said, smiling wide.

The truth of Arias position hit her as a wave of diarrhea flooded into her mouth. Chunks of undigested meat and shit filled up her throat, but as the wave continued, she found that her throat was elongating, forcing her to hold it all. "Oh yeah, hope you don't mind if I edit your physiology so as to please me better, wait a moment, that's not true. I couldn't care less what you think." Maran laughed as another wave of shit coated Arias tounge.

The torrent of shit subsided, and Aria felt herself swallowing, and the horrid feeling of a mountian of diarrhea flowing into her stomach. Her throat returned to its normal size. "Lick me clean slut." Maran ordered, and Aria lapped up the remaining shit from his asshole.

Maran looked over at the orgy he had set in motion earlier. The men had been enchanted of course, their dicks were now twice their original size, and they could see nothing but their own lust. The poor medic was sobbing in agony, her holes magically tightening around the enchanted cocks. Maran snapped his fingers, and the woman screamed as she was filled with more cum than the human body is capable of holding. Gallons of it flew down her throat, and a massive white puddle formed at her knees where her womb has filled and overflowed. The men seemed to break out of their trance, and quickly pulled out, leaving the girl too weak to support her body weight, and collapsing in a puddle of godknows whose secretions.

Maran ordered the men to report to the barracks for their assignments, leaving the 3 women in the room with him. Maia was near to passing out from lack of oxygen, and Maran came as much as the men did, forcing the poor Ex soldier to swallow all of it, then clean his shaft and balls with her tounge. Maia and Aria, their jobs done, retreated to the end of the room, silent in their shame. The medic woman continued to cry softly, her holes bright red with gallons of cum continuing to leak out, her muscles incapable of lifting her.

Maran walked over to the broken woman. "What's your name cum bucket?" He asked venomously. "Persephone," she replied weakly, coughing up more cum. "Persephone templehand." Maran laughed. "Templehand? You're a shrine maiden? Well, I suppose you aren't much of a maiden after this!" Persephone continued to sob in her pile of sweat and semen. "Well tell you what Persephone, I think I have a job for you, now you've broken your vow of virginity." Maran taunted.

Arcs of light flowed through Persephone, and her body began to change. Her legs and arms melted into her body. Sperm shot out of her at high speeds as her interior became solid. Her overall size became smaller and smaller until, an unmistakable object remained, lying in a pool of semen.

Maran picked up the object, and held it up to his face. Maia unvoluntarilly gave a gasp of horror, then went red with shame. Ignoring this, Maran spoke to the object. "Hello Persephone. If I did the spell right, which I always do, you should be able to see, hear, smell, feel, and taste, everything around you." He explained with a cheery tone.

"Do you know what you are sweet heart? You're a vibrator. A toy. A sex toy. From this day onward I own you. You will be anything I desire, changing your form on my will. Will you be a butt plug, anal beads? Maybe even a chamber pot if one is needed. You are now an object. Enjoy your new life." Marans voice echoed around the tent. "If you can even call it that."

Maran looked towards the two girls at the back of the room. They were standing quitley in horror, incapable of moving. To Maias horror, her legs began to stride towards the perverted mage. The mage placed the Persepho-dong on a small oak table, and turned towards her, preparing for more magic.

"Maia Orcbane. Hero of the battle of Noria, slayer of Archmage Deyalan at this very recent battle. My friends are very happy to see you captured. You were not the commander of this battle. You were simply a fighter. Get down on your knees and beg for mercy. Renounce the Resistance, tell us the locations of their safe houses and the names of their informants. Do this, and we shall offer you mercy." Maia stood straight up, and spat in Marans face. "Death to the Emperor!" She proclaimed proudly. Aria felt a great sense of relief and affection towards her old friend. Surprisingly, Maran didn't seem to get angry, he simply wiped off the spit and forced Maia still again.

"Guess we get to do this the fun wa- I mean hard way huh?" Maran chuckled, "You stupid bitch." Like Persephone, arcs of light covered Maia, but she didn't change shape. Only size. She got down to about an inch before stopping. Refusing to react. Maran picked up Maia, and held her to his cock. Briefly, she thought he intended to kill her by splitting her in two, then the horrible truth of her fate came to her. She was lowered to the head of the Pulsating penis, and began to be swallowed by it.

Aria could do nothing while her friend struggled, screaming for help. She couldn't even turn away or close her eyes. She had to look. Maia was pulled inward by the dick, which Maran had changed to pull her inward. Soon she was up to her legs, and could do nothing but hit the head as hard as she could. Then, her breasts went inside the urethra, leaving only her head outside. "Please," she begged, "I'm sorry". Maran laughed. "It's a tad too late for that now. Good bye." Maia screams were cut off as her head went through.

Strangley enough, she could breath. She could also see. More work of Maran no doubt. She slid down the cum filled tube, crying at her fate. Suddenly, the room she had for her legs increased dramatically, and soon enough, her entire body was inside his left testicle. Maran felt her enter, and decices to tease her by transmitting the penisis perspective of the world into her brain. She saw herself trapped in the cum filled ball, but she also saw Aria walking towards Maran.

Maran looked at Aria. "Do you know what I'm going to do now? Maia is going to be turned into my semen. Not only that, but she will remain conscious of everything going on around her. Then, I will fuck you in the ass, and pump your bowels full of your old friend." Maran explained, happily.

Maia heard all this, and saw Arias knees buckle under her, as she spread lube on her pucker, sobbing at her friends fate. Maia herself was beginning to soften. She raised her arms to see that her hands had already fallen off. Her skin melted into cum, and a final gasp of despair was the last thing she ever said.

Oddly enough though, it wasn't her last thought. She could still see Aria lubing up. She could still feel the walls of her fleshy prison. She could even move a little. Then the final act of magic came into being. Pleasure. She understood now, all her life was leading up to this. She was cum, she was always meant to be cum. She desires nothing more, deserved nothing more, than to be shot into someones ass.

Maran got his dick ready, and Aria pulled her ass cheeks apart. Maia saw the hole get closer and closet, and heard Arias moan of pain and grief at insertion. She was extatic. Her destiny was outside the masters shaft right now! She waited eagerly for him to cum.

Maran pounded Aria for all her worth. He made his dick magically longer, and kept sending orgasm spells her way, forcing her to enjoy this humiliating execution of her best friend. Maran raised his hand, and Persephone flew into it. She wasn't excited. She saw Arias dripping slit draw closer, and felt herself begin to vibrate, and wishes she could still cry. Maran inserted the ex-Shrine Maiden into Arias Vaginal canal, Aria then grabbed it of her own will and began furiously masturbating with it, unable to ignore her arousal no longer. Maran let Aria come one final time, and slowed his thrusts.

Inside, Maia had an excellent view of Arias Colon, but now she wouldn't need to just observe. The chamber she was in began to drain, flowing into the shaft. Maias destiny was at hand. She waited in the urethra, feeling the thrusts begin to slow. Then, she was pushed the rest of the way out. Maia shot into Arias asshole with pride, knowing she had done all she was meant to do in this world. Maran moaned with pleasure, and Maia basked in the heat of Arias body.

Aria felt her friends remains enter her ass and began to sob. She had stood by her at so many battles, fighting for a brighter future. Now she was cum pooling inside her bowels. Maia was now fully out of the majestic cock, and felt it pull away from her for the last time. Bathed in sunlight within the dirty cum filled ass. Maia had reached Nirvanna.

Aria, on the other hand, was a lot less happy. She felt the cold substance of her friend in her asshole and cried. Maran was having none of it.

"Aria Nagafang. Slayer of The Sea Queen, figure head of the resistance. I was not told to offer you mercy. I was told to annihilate you in the most humiliating way possible." Maran sneered at the grieving girl, her old friend leaking out of her ass.

Aria didn't notice when Maran Shrunk her too. But she did notice when he picked her up. Aria then noticed she was a foot tall. Aria didn't care anymore. She didn't care when her legs were inserted into Marans mouth. She didn't care when his tounge licked away the rest of her friend. She didn't care when she swallowed. She did care, however, when she landed in a large pool of gastric acid. She rushed to the walls and began pounding, "NO NO NO PLEASE NOT THIS I'M SORRY!" Maran sent her the world through his eyes, much like Maia, but a bit further up. She saw Maran casually button up his robe. She saw him write his report about the execution of the General. She saw him summon another slave, who began to mop the floor and wipe down Persephone. She saw all of this, as the acid ate away at her. She saw all of this while her legs dissolved and she fell backwards into the soup. She saw all of this as she muttered her final words. "Death to the Emperor".

Much like Maia, Aria could still feel everything as she moved through the body, though she lost contact with physical matter that was taken away for use. Then, much like Maia, the pleasure began.

She was shit. She was piss. She was something to be disposed of and then move on. She knew her fate in life. To be shat. She wondered how it would happen. Into the mouth of another slave? Then she could be shit all ovet again! Perhaps in the bushes somewhere? Then a plant would make use of her worthless self as fertilizer. Perhaps a chamber pot? Then she would be taken and thrown into a large hole filled with more shit and piss.

She decided she liked the last one best.

<Arias PoV Disposal>

2 hours later, Aria was in bliss. She was a glorious stew of foulness, black and wet and completely revolting. Cradled together by her masters glorious colon, help in place by his beautiful pucker. She knew the pucker would soon open. She knew her destiny would become reality when it did. She would cascade out of her masters ass. She would be reunited with her piss self, who was now filling the masters glorious bladder.

She could feel his muscles spasaming. She knew her release would be forceful. She saw through his eyes him running for Persephone, and turning her into a large chamber pot, she knew now what fate awaited her.

The pucker suddenly opened, and destiny was at hand. She felt herself fly out of his ass, and slam against the bottom of the pot. More and more of herself came down, occasionally accompanied by a loud wet fart. The foul black fluid that was now Aria pooled at the bottom of the pot. Master was sitting down for about 10 minutes of continuous shitting, filling the pot nearly to the brim with her. Then, master stood, and Aria could feel the bladder contract, pushing her through length of the member her old friend had traveled not long ago like some sort of sexy waterslide. She shot out of the tip of his erect penis, and splattering in the pot with her. Rejoined at last.

Master shook his penis, a few more drops of her fell and splashed on the ground, but a few more remained in his urethra, she couldn't wait for master to come again, so this too could leave. Aria swirled happily. "Well, the revolutionary is certainly revolting." The master joked. "MAY! GET IN HERE!" Master yelled at the tent entrance. Aria didn't recognize May, but knew she was a slave. Maybe May would also get the honor of being masters shit too? May picked up the pot, and a little of Aria spilt on her chest. Aria could feel herself drip down Mays tits and over her chest, but May couldn't wash until she finishes her duty. May wrinkled her nose at the foul stench of masters shit. May threw Aria into a large hole filled with more shit, then cleaned the pot out in a river. Arias destiny has been reached.

<Persephone PoV disposal>

Persephone was not having a good day. She had been super raped, turned into a fucking vibrator, raped again, then forced to watch as her only allies were killed. Persephone had been cleaned by someone Maran called May. May was a busty brunette wearing a bikini and mouth veil. She had whiped up the evidence of Persephones rape.

Persephone was resting on her table when the archmage ran in. It was apparent far too soon what his plan was. Her shape changed again, turning, to her horror, into a chamber pot. She could do nothing but silently scream as he pressed his bare ass against her rim. Within seconds, a flood of the foulest shit she ever tasted (but far from the last she ever will) flooded her basin. She could do nothing but wait and suffer as the archmage filled her up nearly to the brim, then pissed in her.

Then, glorious may came, picked her up and held her tight to her body as she took her outside. She dumped the majority of the shit in the latrines, and then cleaned Persephone out. Persephone had never been more grateful to any living person. Finally, Persephone was returned to the Archmages quarters for the next trial.

<Maran PoV disposal>

Archmage Maran was beginning to seriously regret eating undercooked pork. He clenched his ass as he ran to his tent. He couldn't see his new slave, or his chamber pot, so he made do by grabbing his new toy. "Sorry sweetheart, but a mans gotta shit." He told her, transforming the ex-maiden into a large pot. He sat down on her just in time, as a large rush of shit exited his anus at break neck speed. Maran stood up and emptied his bladder, moaning in relief. He looked down at the pot and laughed. "Looks like the revolutionary is certainly revolting." He joked. Still, the pot was beginning to smell, and he called for his new slave. As she was attending to the old general, he wondered what to do with the rest of his day.
Last edited by Cobbly on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Re: Toys of the Archmage (Scat, Cockvore, sex, sentient disp

Postby Cobbly » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:52 am

Can I get some feedback? Please?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Re: Toys of the Archmage (Scat, Cockvore, sex, sentient disp

Postby slug01 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:41 pm

Sentient waste is one of my favorite things. As odd as it sounds I love it when a prey keeps a pile in the corner of the yard to taunt and get turned on by for long after they were disposed of. Great work, I really like your stories.
slug01
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!