Dumb mice stories

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Dumb mice stories

Postby Tassie » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:55 am

Months back, I'd the notion to write stories of what it could be to live the life of a mouse, particularly the life of a mouse of whom watching her kind devoured became a fascination.

The first story is here:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/362099

The second story was completed this evening, after much personal debate.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/369847

I'm terribly sorry if I come across to be desperate or insecure, but I feel as though perhaps I shouldn't write this sort of thing. Most obviously, I am not the best writer; I'm certain to find mistakes to correct, then repost, but what of the content? Were I to finish a third and fourth chapter, would there be interest sufficient to be quite worth the effort?
Please be honest. Surely it would hurt more to merely imagine the fans here love this sort of thing, only to find out later they'd rather not have to see it. Sorry to make myself such a bother.
Tassie
Participator

Re: Dumb mice stories

Postby Tril » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:58 pm

I thought they were a good read!

Felt a little bad about White Mouse though.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:41 am

Tril wrote:I thought they were a good read!

Felt a little bad about White Mouse though.

Thanks. I appreciate greatly hearing such. Sorry to say, looks like this will be all that is written for this series. Not much interest, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Tril » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:07 am

No worries. I understand! <3 Thanks for everything thus far.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Tril wrote:No worries. I understand! <3 Thanks for everything thus far.

You are quite welcome. I tried writing another story that came from a bear's mind, but I guess the concept is too foreign. The unfinished ideas for the mice story were to be feeding the frog a much larger mouse and then a pair of mice; sorry those won't happen.

I have a different story that someone is letting me post, since I was allowed to use their characters and expand beyond their plotline. I hope to have that posted tonight.
It's far more normal a perspective, so I hope more people like it rather better.
Tassie
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!