WhiteShiningDiamond's Art Den!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

WhiteShiningDiamond's Art Den!

Postby WhiteShiningDiamond » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:04 pm

Greetings aliens and fellow gems!
Forgive me as I am a bit new to indulge in my, rather disturbing fantasies of... well devouring other beings. For whatever reason I find it, cute. Now that said, I do need practice drawing such things and I hope to get better with time. I like Very pillow soft Vore and also only along specific guidelines such as: the person must realistically be able to fit inside the Pred's mouth and stomach, and over all it must be realistic meaning if they can't breath they will die, if they get digested they will die, and so one and so forth.
So, that goes without saying, I love Micro/macro as in I enjoy giant women! (And SU is full of them, hehe!)

Steven Universe is my main fandom so I will mostly be drawing gems. White Diamond is my main Muse and I use her almost as a Gemsona so she'll be doing most of the eating. (And her Pearl gets the shit end of the stick when it comes to being eaten. Lol Poor thing....Heheh.)

Anyhoo, without anymore introductions I will go right on posting my vore art. Feel free to comment and suggest further things. :D
(I also don't mind anyone offering to be a snack. *wink*)
Long Live the Matriarch!
WhiteShiningDiamond
New to the forum

Re: WhiteShiningDiamond's Art Den!

Postby WhiteShiningDiamond » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Spoiler: show

Pearl: MY DIAMOND PLEASE! TOO HARD!
WD: Mmff.. Stop mffoving...
Long Live the Matriarch!
WhiteShiningDiamond
New to the forum

Re: WhiteShiningDiamond's Art Den!

Postby WhiteShiningDiamond » Tue May 29, 2018 7:07 pm

I'm finally drawing some more vore after what seems like an eternity!

Jet is exactly like a jelly bean!!....... Sorta.

Part 1

Part 2
Long Live the Matriarch!
WhiteShiningDiamond
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!