EliteVorrior's stories Updated 6/27 New M/F samesize

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

EliteVorrior's stories Updated 6/27 New M/F samesize

Postby EliteVorrior » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:36 am

UPDATE: Now that I have a nice selection of stories up I'd like to ask specifically for some feedback. If you liked reading any of my stories I want to know why. I want to know what you want to see more of and what you want to see less of.

An unnamed boy narrates as a beautiful redhead sends him to her stomach. Willing vore. Same size. Digestion. A bit sexy.

I followed Katie into her room. I stared at her ass. It was hugged tightly by her jeans. She was a curvy girl. She had broad shoulders and hips. She turned and closed the door behind us, putting her back to it. She had short, curly, red hair framing a round face and big, pretty, blue eyes. Her black t-shirt wrapped tightly around her large, round breasts, and her stomach looked full and soft, but not pudgy.

She giggled. “I love it when boys look at me like that.” She sauntered forward, her hips swaying with each step, until she was only about a foot from me. She was tall. My eyes only came up to her full, red lips. She placed a hand on my chest and slowly pushed me back until I bumped into her bed. Then she pushed me down onto it so that I was sitting with my face near her stomach. My cock throbbed in my pants. I had sat next to Katie at lunch in the college cafeteria every day for the past two weeks, flirting with her and watching her eat. Finally, I worked up the courage to ask her if she would help fulfill my fantasy.

“Please,” I asked “tell me again what’s going to happen to me.” She giggled again and lifted her shirt to reveal her soft, white, belly. She put her other hand behind my head and pressed my face against her skin.

“You’re going to go in here. I’m going to eat you for dinner.” She turned my head so that my ear pushed into her belly. There was a loud gurgle. “My tummy is saying hello to her food. She wants me to put you inside me where she can have her way with you. Don’t worry, she’ll be patient while I play with you.” Katie released me and pulled her shirt up over her head, letting her breasts fall free. She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her pants and slid them to the floor, panties and all. Then she reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt. I raised my arms and let her pull it off. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back flat on the bed with my legs hanging over the edge. She kneeled between my legs and pulled my pants and boxers down around my ankles. After a moment I felt the tip of her tongue against the inside of my knee. It slipped along my inner thigh and came to rest at the base of my cock. My balls pressed against her cheek. I shivered. Katie reached up and placed her hands against my ribcage. Her tongue ran along the length of my cock several times, making me gasp. Her lips wrapped around the head of my penis and the tip of her tongue pressed against my urethra. I moaned and put my hands on the back of her head, thrusting my cock into her cheek. She pulled away, her lips parting from my dick with a pop. She pressed her breasts into my crotch and leaned over to kiss my belly. “I sometimes wonder if my food likes being eaten.” She pushed up from the floor and kissed my chest, then up my neck. She lay on top of me, face to face. She put her hands behind my head and kissed me. “I wonder if my hamburger likes it when I taste it.” She leaned down and nipped at my cheek. “I want you to tell me how my hamburger feels. I liked your cock, now I’m going to see how your mouth tastes.” She took my lower lip between hers and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue ran along the inside and she moaned. Her lips wrapped around mine and she pushed her tongue inside my mouth, exploring the inside of my cheeks and tangling with my tongue. Katie pulled away from the kiss. “Mmm… you’re kind of meaty and tender.” She ran her tongue along my lower lip. “Like a ripe fruit.” She placed her hands on the bed and pushed up so that her weight settled on my hips. She ground her ass into my cock and I moaned. “So,” she asked “does my hamburger want to be inside of me?”

“Yes,” I gasped “I want to be inside of you.”

She grinned. “You know what my insides do with food, right? When my stomach has finished with a hamburger it’s not a hamburger anymore, it’s mush.” She rested a hand on my chest. “You’re a cute boy right now, but once you’re in my stomach, you’ll be food for real. My stomach will work on you all night and when she’s had her way with you, you’ll be mush.”

I bucked my hips against her ass, grinding my dick into her. “I like being yours. I want you to take me and have me for dinner. I want to feel you wrapped all around me, squeezing me tight. I want to make you feel good by struggling in your tummy while you digest me. I don’t mind if you’re stomach turns me to mush as long as you enjoy eating me.”

Katie’s stomach growled ferociously. “Oh… well, I think you’ve convinced my tummy. She’s asking me to send you down. She’s ready to start working on you right away.” Katie got off of me and motioned for me to kneel facing her on the bed. “Goodbye dinner, you’re just food now.” She took my hands and slid them into her mouth. After a moment she began to swallow, slowly drawing my arms into her throat.

The top of my head pushed against Katie’s lips. “Goodbye Katie! Enjoy your meal!” Katie’s mouth opened wide and my head slipped in. My head pushed against her throat and she swallowed again, bringing my chest into her mouth and my hands into her waiting stomach. She licked all over my chest and armpits, tickling me and teasing my nipples. Then swallowed again. The tip of her tongue lovingly swept across my belly and explored my navel. She swallowed again and brought my hips into her mouth. Her tongue lashed and caressed my cock as tight rings of muscle undulated all around my torso. I came after only a few moments, my seed slid down her throat and covered my belly and chest. She swallowed again. My head and torso pushed into her stomach as she worked her way down my legs. I curled into a tight ball inside her as she finished me off. Once Katie’s tummy had all of me where it wanted me the whole space rotated as she lay back on the bed. Katie sucked some air into her stomach so that I would stay alive for a while. My skin started to tingle as her stomach walls kneaded digestive juices into my body. I squirmed in discomfort, then struggled in pain as sharp sensations stabbed into me everywhere. Katie moaned around me and everything started rocking back and forth. She was pleasuring herself while her stomach tore me apart and turned me into a nutritious boy soup. After a few more moments I began to feel numb, but Katie was still working on herself, so I thrashed even harder for her. She cried out and everything shuddered before going still. Then Katie belched and all the air rushed out of her stomach. A few seconds later I blacked out.
Last edited by EliteVorrior on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Re: Katie's dinner

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:12 am

Amazing story, watching in case you get a gallery.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby buranaa » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:43 am

very good story. plz post few more. its wonderful to be a vores food.
buranaa
New to the forum

Postby Twister88 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:19 pm

That was pretty damn good for such a short story
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonymous19999 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:13 pm

good no nonsense vore. the dirty talk totally makes it
anonymous19999
Been posting for a bit

Postby innertrack » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Nice cut-to-the-chase vore and fits my own fantasies, which are either openly willing like this or seduced into being willing. And same-size is what I like best.
innertrack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EliteVorrior » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am

New story. Sorry it's been so long. I've been doing a bit of RPing instead of writing and I've had quite a bit going on in my real life too. My second story is pretty different from the first, but I plan to write more stuff in line with the first one soon. I'm trying to stretch my vore writing muscles a bit with this one.

An eager prey girl uses the second-hand regenerative power of her troll boyfriend to have some fun. Willing vore. Same size. Anthro. Some gore. Hard-ish vore. Oral sex. Scat reference.

I love monsters. Having some monster savagery inflicted on me is my favorite. I’m a pretty small girl, and I like to be thrown around. My boyfriend, Jasper, calls me his pretty little morsel. Jasper is a troll. Our relationship is something special. I don’t mind if he eats some other girl for dinner now and then, and he doesn't mind sharing me with any other hungry monsters I bring home. Monsters like the wolfman who’s right now pinning my naked body to my bed. His thick, soft fur feels good against my skin and his hot breath washes pleasantly over my face. He’s big, probably half again my height and rippling with lean, powerful muscles. His body is a machine made for tearing apart tasty little bags of meat like me. I can’t wait.
“You’re really sure this is ok?” He asked. He’s so cute, all concerned about me.
I grin “Troll cum does some pretty cool stuff to humans.. You could swallow me whole, digest me and shit me into a ditch and I would regenerate in time for you to have me for breakfast again in the morning. In fact, I highly recommend you do.” I wriggle tantalizingly on the bed. “I’ve had very good reviews.”
“Oh, god.” His claw traces my collarbone. “I’m so glad that troll boyfriend of yours hasn’t finished you off for good. It’s nice of him to share sure a willing and...” His claw digs into my skin, drawing blood “...durable piece of meat.” He leans down and licked my face. “I’m really going to enjoy eating you.” He sits up a bit so I can see his face again. “Can I take a bite?”
“Of course. I’ll stay alive no matter what sort of chunk you take out of me. Pain is just kind of a pleasant buzz too.”
He runs his claw between my perky breasts and across my stomach. “Would you suggest a particular chunk?”
“Well, my belly is full of nice warm, juicy organs.” I push him back and pull his head down so his snout touches my tummy. It’s warm and wet against my skin. “Go ahead and open me up.” He shifts around to kneel by my side, then opens his mouth and bends to place his teeth against my belly. I feel his hot, rough tongue slip across my bare skin, tasting me. Then I feel his teeth sink into me. It doesn’t hurt. There’s just a sort of warm sensation that spreads out from the places where he breaks my skin. I moan as his mouth continues to close, tearing into my flesh, separating a chunk of my insides from my body. He chews, blood dripping from his mouth into the gaping cavity in my belly. He swallows and leans back, wiping his mouth.
“Mmm… that was tasty. Maybe I’ll disembowel you again for breakfast tomorrow.” I took his hand and guided it to my chest.
“You should try the breast meat first.” He leans down and wraps his mouth around my left breast. I reach down past the hole in my tummy and slid my middle finger into my snatch while he teases my nipple with his tongue. It’s an amazing sensation to pleasure myself while I’m being methodically torn apart by a monster. He takes his time with my breast. The tip of his tongue traces my areola and flicks across my stiff nipple. I pinch my clit between my forefinger and thumb as his teeth break my skin. I close my eyes and sigh as he separates my breast from my ribcage. My pussy clenches hard around my fingers. Blood runs down my side and cum leaks from my nethers. I hear him chewing and swallowing. A moment later I feel his claws wrap around two of my ribs and start to pull them apart. I gasp when my ribs snap, leaving my heart unprotected in my open chest cavity. One of his claw gingerly curls around the muscle and holds it still while the other carefully slices the veins and arteries leading in and out of it. Blood showers down on me as he bites into my heart. After a moment I see his face above me. My blood drips from his lips and snout. I taste salt and iron as it drips into my mouth.
“You really are still awake!” He bends down and licks my face. The licking quickly becomes a kiss and his tongue slips into my mouth. I taste the flavor of my own body that lingers in his mouth. He pulls away and grins knowingly at me. “Do you ever think about what it would be like to eat someone alive? Do you think about eating yourself?”
I smile back at him. “Some curious monsters have fed me some of myself before. I know exactly how tasty I am.”
“It must be tempting when you get hungry,” He said “knowing that you’re made of food.”
“Mostly when I think about how desirable I am it just makes me really horny and I find a hungry predator like you to suck the meat off my bones.”
“Now that you mention it, your pussy smells fucking delicious.” He shifts me around and opens my legs so that he has unrestricted access to my juicy snatch. “I hope you were done with this for now, because I’m about to send a large chunk of your pelvis to my stomach.” He raises my sex to his mouth, making me arch my back as his jaws wrap around me. His bottom teeth press into my ass and his tongue briefly explores me, lapping the flavor out of me, before he bites down. His jaws are immensely powerful. My bones crack like pretzels. A large part of my rump is torn away from my body, along with the tasty folds of meat between my legs. When he finishes processing the mouthful he sets my lower half down and licks his lips.
“I think I’ve eaten enough of you for now, but tasting your pussy made me really horny.” I see his cock harden as he speaks. He moves forward, straddling my ruined body. “You still have one nice hole left.” His claws cradle the back of my head and lift it towards his hips. I part my lips when he presses the tip of his dick insistently against them. When he pushes into my throat I gag, but it doesn’t matter, because my throat isn’t really attached to anything at the moment. He pushes all the way into me. I feel the warm fur on his belly and his balls resting against my chin. At least he smells nice. Musky and feral. Then he starts thrusting, fucking my head like he wants to lodge his cock in my brain. My vision blurs as his torso slams into my face again and again. After a minute he finishes, sending cum flowing into what’s left of my digestive tract. He pulls out and lets my head fall back to the bed. He lays down next to me, satisfied. “I’ll have to give your pussy a try when it’s ready again.” He closes his eyes. It seems like he’s had his fill of me for now. It’s time for him to sleep off the meat in his gut and for me to sleep off the fun he had with me.
“Thank you for a lovely meal.” he said as he dozed off.
“You’re very welcome.”
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Re: EliteVorrior's stories Updated 12/4 new F/M same-size

Postby EliteVorrior » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:21 am

It took me a little longer than I expected to get this finished. It also ended up being the longest piece I've written so far. I'm trying to keep them concise because I know that people getting eaten is really the core of these stories, but I'll probably start doing some more interesting world building and character work in the future to see if people like it. This story is pretty similar to my first one, but from the perspective of a pred this time.

A curvy predator girl has her cute boy pet help her work off her lunch before eating him for dinner. Willing vore. Same size. Belching. Non-graphic digestion. Steamy, steamy, sex.

It was a slow walk back to my room from class. The girl digesting in my stomach was heavy. Her squirming was so distracting in class that I had probably failed the quiz. I was worth it though. She was just so cute earlier when she had heard my stomach growling and offered to let me fill it with her. I continued to swallow air for her all the way back to my dorm. She was a bit tired of struggling, so her movement had died down quite a bit, but she was still very much alive and digestion hadn’t really kicked in hard yet. I knew how I could really start my belly working on her though. I had a submissive boy with a nice thick cock waiting for me back in my room and riding it like a racehorse would certainly get all my juices flowing. I started to get a little wet just thinking about it.

I took the elevator up to my floor and made my way to my room. The boy shifted in his sleep when I opened the door. Normally I would have scolded him for sleeping in my bed, but right now it was convenient; I wouldn’t even have to wake him up to start playing with him. I pulled my shirt off over my head and undid my bra, letting them fall to the floor and breathing a sigh of relief as my boobs came free. Having big boobs was logistically difficult, and having to keep them in check while they were competing for space with a belly full of cute girl was the worst. I undid my pants and pushed them down over my hips so that they slid to the floor. I wasn’t wearing anything under my pants, so I didn’t have to worry about that. Now fully undressed, I made my way over to the bed and pulled the covers back off of my pet boy.

He had dark, shoulder length hair, almost black. He had a bit of a round face that made him look young and innocent unless he grew out his facial hair, which I refused to let him do. He shivered when the cold air hit his naked body. He was tall and fit. He didn’t quite have a six pack, but following the lines of his abs drew the eye down to his crotch in an appetizing way. I ran my finger across his stomach and down between his legs, stopping at the base of his cock. His junk was a little bit larger than average, which was good, because average sized guys had a bit of trouble filling me as tightly as I liked.

The boy shifted again, clearly starting to get chilly. I didn’t want him to wake up just yet, so I got into the bed and pulled the covers over both of us, then I pulled him close to me, holding him against my full belly and the girl who was still softly shifting inside. I gently brushed my lips against his in the dark under the blankets. I was always surprised by how soft his mouth was. I carefully took his hands in mine and pulled them up over his head, then slowly rolled over on top of him so that I was pinning him to the bed with his held down above him. Then I kissed him again. I slid my tongue into his mouth and felt his eyelashes flutter against my face. He was awake and he started to kiss me back. His teeth bit down gently on tongue as I continued to probe his mouth with it. He tasted good, like a ripe peach, probably because I had been feeding him a lot of fruit. Aside from the people I ate I was vegetarian, and I insisted that any pets and future meals I kept not eat meat either. I thought about the boy’s diet while I kissed him. Between all the sugary fruits I had been feeding him and keeping him locked up in my room all the time he was starting to soften up a bit. I could really feel it when I was on top of him. I thought that I should probably eat him soon. He would want me to gurgle him up before he really started getting chubby. I sucked his lower lip into my mouth and slowly pulled back until it slipped out. He hungrily raised his head and slid his tongue into my mouth, pulling me back into the kiss. My belly gurgled. He was really starting to get me worked up now. I felt his cock getting hard and pressing into my crotch and belly. I ground my hips against him, getting more excited by the second. When he felt hard enough I reached down and grabbed his cock, positioning the head at the entrance of my sex. I guided his shaft into me as I slowly leaned back. Once I had taken in his whole cock I started to grind again. It felt so good just to rock back and forth on his cock, letting it slide in and out of me just a little. His hips bucked against me as I slowly gyrated. The girl in my belly started struggling in earnest again as my stomach worked on churning her into mush. Her thrashing only made both me and the boy I was riding more horny. I braced my hands on his rippling chest and started bouncing up and down on him. After only about a minute I sent him over the edge and he blasted cum into me.

I rolled off of the boy and lay on my back. He had cum in me before I got to cum enough times to know what I wanted him to do. He sat up and moved down between my legs. He lay down on his belly with his face hovering inches above my folds. He had to bend his knees to fit on the bed. Even though I was expecting it I gasped involuntarily when his soft lips brushed my pussy lips. I put my hands on the back of his head and ground my crotch into his face. I wasn’t really interested in letting him demonstrate his skill at the moment, I just wanted to smash myself all over his cute face. Even with me being so aggressive he managed to slide his tongue into me. He moaned as rocked my hips against his face. It was kind of flattering that he thought I tasted so good. He was my food, not the other way around, but It was nice to know that I could probably find someone who would enjoy eating me if I wanted to. I ground on him harder and faster, and after a moment I came, blasting his face in my juices and the remains of his own cum.

The girl in my stomach had stopped moving while he ate me out, this time almost certainly for good. The boy crawled back up and lay next to me. I kissed him, tasting both our fluids on his lips and in his mouth. My stomach gurgled and I couldn’t stop myself from belching right into his mouth. My stomach contracted a bit as the air was let out. I have a pretty substantial gut, but I still get a little bloated when it’s working on a whole person, even a small one like my lunch. I pulled back from kissing the boy thinking that his time was just about up. “Sorry, about that. I hope you liked the taste of my lunch, I thought she was delicious.”

“I’m glad you shared her with me,” he said, “I’m going to get to learn first hand what it’s like to be turned into gas and mush by your stomach, but sometimes I also like to imagine what it’s like for you to swallow someone and grind them up in your belly.”

I grinned. “Well, I’m glad that I could contribute to your fantasy. Speaking of turning you into gas and mush, I think I’m going to have you for dinner now. I think I’ve digested my lunch enough to make room for you and I think you’ve crossed the line from a nice sex toy to a nice hunk of meat.”

His eyes widened. “You’re going to eat me right now?”

“It seems like a good time. You’re all sweaty. You seem to be really enjoying the thought of my guts reducing people to chunky soup. You can probably get off a few times in my stomach before I really start to digest you.” I rolled onto my back and pulled him on top of me. He straddled my belly and I could feel his cock starting to get hard again.

“I’m going to start with your hands. I probably won’t be able to hear you very well once I’ve sent you down into my gut, so you should say and last words to me now. Then, when you’re ready just put your hands in my mouth and I’ll start to swallow you.” I opened my mouth and waited.

“I… I guess this is where I really stop being a person and start being food. I almost can’t believe it’s finally happening. For a long time whenever I see someone eating anything or hear someone’s stomach growl all I can think is how the best way I can think of for any living thing to end its life is to become food for something else.” He paused for a moment. I usually didn’t like my food being too verbose, but he had earned a nice goodbye. “Nothing makes me happier than the thought of my last moments being as a satisfying meal slowly digesting in your stomach as you sleep. I hope you like your dinner.” With that I felt his fingers slip into my mouth. I prodded them back into my throat with my tongue then I took my first swallow. I worked my way up his muscular arms and he bent his head down to enter my mouth. I slowly licked the juices off of his face, savoring his soft lips for the last time. The top of his head pressed insistently against my throat, so I swallowed again, bringing his chest into my mouth. I licked the sweat out of his smooth armpits and enjoyed the sensation of sinew under his skin rippling against my tongue as he squirmed. I felt his cock twitch against my belly as I teased his nipples with the tip of my tongue. I swallowed again, and brought his belly into my mouth. My tongue roved over his smooth, firm, abs, tracing the path that my finger had followed just a little while earlier. I swallowed again and tasted his precum as his hips entered my mouth. I couldn't really get a good taste of his ass because of the way I was eating him, but I savored his cock one last time. I was careful not to send him over the edge. I had tasted his cum enough times already and I wanted him to get off to the feeling of the tight rings of muscle in my esophagus massaging his hard cock. I swallowed again. His thighs and calves were a nice way to come down from the rich flavor of his pelvis. I let my tongue dance over his feet for a little while until I felt his cock spasm in my throat, then I finished him off.

“Thank you.” I said. “That was the nicest dinner a boy has gotten me in a long time.”

I fell asleep to the rhythm of him jacking himself off in my stomach. In the morning I was impressed to feel him still weekly shifting inside me. I reached down between my legs and gave myself a nice metabolism boosting fingering to send him on his way and then got up and headed off to my first class of the day. I was excited about it because just the other day I had caught the cute boy who sits next to me staring at my belly.
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Re: EliteVorrior's stories Updated 12/11 new F/F same-size

Postby EliteVorrior » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:55 am

Faster turnaround this time. Shaking things up with a F/F story. Now that I have a nice selection of stories up I'd like to ask specifically for some feedback. If you liked reading any of my stories I want to know why. I want to know what you want to see more of and what you want to see less of.

A college girl matches with a cute prey on a tinder style app for vore and has her for dinner. Willing prey. Same-size. Implied digestion. Oral sex. Pretty cute.

I had just gotten into my pajamas and was lying in my bed watching Netflix when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw that I had a new notification from Meals-Match. I had matched with a cute Vietnamese girl named Bian. When I first saw her on the app I had stopped for a long time to look at her pictures. She was so cute just the thought of her wanting me to make a meal out of her made my mouth water. She had a round face and her cheeks dimpled when she smiled. I was only a little bit taller than average, but next to this girl I was an amazon. In her profile she listed her height as 5’⅛”. Before I could even think about how I wanted to respond my phone buzzed again. Bian had sent me a message.

“Oh, wow! I never thought I would get yumed by someone so gorgeous!”

Aww. She was so nice. “I could never tap yuck on someone as tasty looking as you.” I sent back.

“Well, if you ever hungry for me you can come get me. I work during the day, but my boss can’t stop you from eating me on my lunch break. That is, assuming no one else gets me first.”

I thought for a moment before messaging back. “Actually, I have a counter offer. I don’t have any plans for dinner tonight. I was thinking I would order a pizza in a little while, but if you’re free I’ll send a taxi to pick you up right now. That way I can play with you and get to know you a little bit before I eat you for dinner.” It took a minute before I got a response.

“I’m free.” Her address followed a moment later.

“Alright! I’ll call the taxi company and tell them I’d like to order you for dinner.” After I called the taxi I lay in my bed in my dorm room, waiting. A couple of times I picked up my phone and started flipping through profiles on Meals-Match, but each time I put it down quickly. I didn’t want to get distracted. I was already set for tonight and I wanted to give my meal my full attention. After about twenty minutes my phone buzzed with a new message.

“Your delivery is here.”

“Wonderful, I’ll come grab you.” I got out of bed and walked out to the dorm entrance. Bian stepped inside right away when I opened the door.

“Hi! Delivery for Cristy!” She said. I played along.

“That’s me!” I swept her off her feet and started to carry her back to my room. “And you must be the Vietnamese food I ordered. I hope you don’t mind I don't have any plans to eat you in any fancy way. I was feeling kind of lazy and casual tonight and since I ordered you instead of a pizza I’m basically going to treat you like a pizza. That means I’m going to take you back to my bed and eat you while I watch Netflix.”

“Haha. I don’t mind. I never really thought of myself as a fancy three course meal or anything. I like the idea of being comfort food.” I set Bian down when we reached my door. I led her inside my room and over to my bed. I got into bed with my back against the wall and picked up my laptop.

“Like I said in my message, I’m not going to eat you right away, so tell me: Is my comfort food cuddly?” I asked. In response Bian climbed into bed next to me and lay her head on my chest. I put my arm around her shoulders and held her close, then I started the next episode of The Flash on Netflix. As we watched my hand slowly slipped down to her waist and under her shirt. I massaged her soft belly for a few moments before making my way up to her ribs and cradling her perky little breast.

“I think I’m going to add you to my boobs.” I said. “I’d like to fill them out just a little bit more, and I like you, so I’d like to keep a bit of you with me if that’s alright with you.”

She sat up a bit and reached over to pause The Flash, then she grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up to reveal my breasts. I gasped when she lowered her head and her lips closed around my nipple. Her tongue traced my areola, then pressed into my nipple until it hardened. Once my nipple was hard her tongue flicked and teased at in until I couldn’t help but moan with pleasure. She pulled back a bit.

“I think your boobs are perfect the way they are, but I think it would be really hot if you added me to them, so go ahead.”

“Well, I certainly can’t eat you now.” I said. “I’m much too worked up, and I want you to take care of it.” I pulled her shirt off and directed her to kick her pants off. Then I pushed my own pajama bottoms down around my ankles and pushed her head down towards my crotch. She turned and straddled me so that her pussy rubbed against my tits. She leaned forward and her lips locked around my pussy. Her tongue pushed into me and I moaned. She worked on me slowly, her lips sucking gently and her tongue rolling tenderly around inside me. After a minute I felt juices dripping from her crotch onto my chest. I grabbed her small hips and bent forwards to taste the sweet nectar between her legs. I pushed my tongue into her and savored the flavors deep inside her before pulling out and gently placing my tongue against her clitorus. She moaned as I rubbed and flicked, gently at first, then faster and more insistently. She started really thrusting her tongue in and out of me faster and harder. We came together, our juices flowing into each other’s mouths. She tasted so good I decided that it was time to be finished playing with her now.

Still holding her hips I pulled her towards my mouth. I sucked in her butt and forced her to bend her legs. It was a bit difficult to eat a person in this position, but she was small enough that I thought I could manage it. I worked my way over her hips and ran my tongue across her thighs and belly. She moaned. “You didn’t warn me that you were going to start eating me. But I guess that’s okay. I’m just food. You have the right to just casually send me down to your stomach to turn me into boob-fat whenever you want.”

My tongue traced her ribs and flicked across her nipples as I swallowed her further and brought her chest into my mouth. Her arms were forced up above her head as I swallowed again and soon I was polishing her off completely as I sucked in her hands and feet.

I burped once she was deposited fully inside my stomach. I quickly swallowed some air to replace what I belched out so that Bian could stay alive and squirming in my belly for a while. “I’m sorry you won’t get to see the rest of the episode.” I said as I replaced my laptop on top of my distended belly. “You probably have a little bit of time in there before I start digesting you, so it will probably happen mostly while I sleep. I’ll see you on my chest in the morning.” I finished my episode then put my laptop to the side and slowly drifted off to sleep to the Bian’s waning squirms.

I woke in the morning to a pleasant weight on my chest and a buzzing phone.
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Re: EliteVorrior's stories Updated 12/11 New F/F same-size

Postby californasun » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Nice, really love that last story! Could use a longer devouring and digesting scene but it was good. I wonder if they reform in that universe? Speaking of which I was wondering if you still do RPs?
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Re: EliteVorrior's stories Updated 12/11 New F/F same-size

Postby EliteVorrior » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:32 pm

I haven't really thought about world building that much yet. I still do RPs occasionally, but I try not to do anything too detailed while away at school.
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Re: EliteVorrior's stories Updated 12/23 New M/F shrink

Postby EliteVorrior » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:01 am

Doing some macro/micro and cock vore this time. The last thing I want to do before I'll need some new ideas is a F/F story from the prey's perspective. Still looking for feedback and critique from anyone who wants to chime in.

A guy comes home to a wonderful birthday present from his girlfriend. A trio of women who want to be his prey. M/F. Micro/macro. Cock vore. Oral sex.

My girlfriend was amazing. For the last month she had been saying she was working on something really good for my birthday, but I never expected anything like this. When I got home from work there were three beautiful women besides my girlfriend sitting in my living room. I recognized one of them as my girlfriend’s coworker, one of the waitresses she managed.

“What’s going on here?” I asked.

My girlfriend stood up and walked over to me. She put on hand on my shoulder and the other on my chest. “All of these girls desperately want to be prey.” She said. “They want a big strong man to demolish their bodies with his.” My eyes widened.

“So I get to ‘Demolish’ these women for my birthday?”

“That’s right, and to make it a bit more manageable I go my hands on five shrink pills.” She look my hand and placed a small bottle in it. After a moment I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

“Thank you babe. I hope you enjoy watching me have my way with all these pretty morsels.”

“I’m sure I will. Now I think some of them are getting impatient.”

I broke away from my girlfriend and made my way over to the girl I recognized as her coworker. All the women were naked, so I could really appreciate her figure. She was a little shorter than average and a little bit chubby. She had moderately sized breasts and a nice round ass. She had a cute face covered in dramatic makeup and long wavy hair dyed a bunch of bright pastel colors.

“You’re Mykala, right?”

“That’s right. Every time you come into our restaurant I wish you would bend me over a table and rail me like a fleshlight. You’re just so big and muscular, I feel like I would just be a doll in your hands whether you shrink me or not.” I shook a little pill out into my hand.

“Well, I think I am going to shrink you, so get ready to be my little doll.” I pressed the pill against her lips and she obligingly opened her mouth and let me slide the pill to the back of her tongue. Her lips closed around my finger and she sucked for a moment before swallowing. I slowly pulled my finger out of her mouth and a few seconds later she started shrinking rapidly. She shrunk until she was only about four inches tall and sat in the middle of her chair holding her head. “Was that a little bit dizzying?” She nodded.

“It’s getting better now. I’ll probably be fine in a couple seconds.”

“That’s good to hear. I hope you don’t get motion sickness.”

“What?” I reached down and picked her up off the chair and brought her up to my waist. With my other hand I pulled out the waistband of my pants and underwear to get easy access to my crotch. Mykala’s eyes widened as I slid her along the length of my cock and then pulled my hands away, leaving her alone in my tight synthetic briefs with my throbbing member. She wrapped her arms and legs around my cock and started grinding against it while I looked over the other girls. There was a tall, busty brunette wearing nothing but blue lipstick and a choker. She was cuddling with a petite blonde who kept playfully tweaking her nipples and giggling.

I walked over to them and asked, “how would you two like to be digested by my stomach while I have birthday sex with my beautiful girlfriend?”

The blonde girl tore herself away from the brunette’s nipples to respond. “That sounds so hot.”
The brunette turned to her. “Do you think you can get me off in him stomach? Before he digests us?”

“I bet I can. I bet I can fuck you so good we’ll drown in your cum before we get digested.”

I grinned. “I can’t wait to feel you trying that. Also I can't wait to feel my stomach churning you up. How about I eat you first? That way when your friend arrives in my stomach you can start working on her right away.”

“That sounds perfect.” Said the blonde, and she held out her hand for a pill. I shook one out and gave it two her and she kissed the brunette deeply before putting it in her mouth and swallowing it. After a few moments the blonde was only about four inches tall and ready to eat. I picked her up and licked across the front of her body. She gasped.

“I think I’ll eat you head first. Please raise your arms over your head. I want unobstructed access to your sweet little body.” She obediently raised her hands above her head and placed them on my tongue when I opened my mouth. I pushed her into my mouth, enjoying the sensation of her squirming as her breasts and belly slid along my tongue. I let her lower half dangling out of my mouth and sat down on the tall brunette’s lap, straddling her. I leaned in close to her face and she understood what I wanted her to do. She opened her mouth and sucked in the blonde’s legs, eliciting a sharp squeak from the tiny girl and bringing our lips together. We kissed around the body of her friend and I wrapped my arms around her, pushing my body against hers. I loved the feeling of her firm nipples pressing into my chest. I ground my crotch against the brunette’s belly, making Mykala struggle to hold on to my cock as I mashed her into the brunette’s soft flesh. The brunette seemed to be really enjoying all this, but she made it clear to me that she was excited to continue by placing he tongue between the blonde’s legs and pushing her back towards my throat. I swallowed, pulling the blonde into my throat and towards my stomach. Then I stood up and retrieved the bottle of pills from the floor. I shook out another pill and dropped it into the brunette’s mouth. She swallowed the pill and finished shrinking at nearly the same moment as her blonde friend dropped into my belly. I picked her up and slid my tongue between her legs. I thought would just warm her up a bit for the girl in my stomach. She moaned as I rubbed her pussy with my tongue.

“Just eat me already!” She whined. I licked all around body, enjoying soft tits and ass before raising her up and letting her legs slide down across my tongue and into my throat. She squirmed and bucked pleasurably as I swallowed her down to join her pretty friend in my stomach.

Now to finish up Mykala. I sat down on the couch and pulled my shirt off over my head. Then I pushed my pants down around my ankles. Mykala was holding tight to my stiff cock and I wrapped my hand around both of them and rubbed her gently up and down my shaft. It felt amazing to have her squirming against my cock while the two other girls writhed on my stomach.

“You know what I want to do with you Mykala? I want to slide you into my cock and then down into my balls and turn you into a load of nice thick, hot cum to fill my girlfriend with.”

Mykala gasped. “Oh please. Churn me up into creamy, white nut butter.”

“It will be fast you know. My balls are going to go to work on you like a blender. I’ll be able to shoot you all over my girlfriend inside of ten minutes if I wanted to.”

“Oh my god. I can’t wait.” She said.

“I don’t think I can either.” I pulled her off of my cock and placed her toes at the opening. My cock throbbed and almost seemed to nibble at her as I pushed her inside. It was intensely pleasurable to feel her sliding into my shaft. When I got up to her waist I was snapped out of it by my girlfriend pushing my hands away from my cock. Her mouth descended around the upper half of Mykala and the head of my cock. Her tongue swirled around and continued to push Mykala deeper. My cock swallowed up Mykala’s belly, then her breasts and finally her head. Slurping in her hair with finality. And now my girlfriend had transitioned seamlessly to sucking on my cock as Mykala was deposited into my balls and they began to churn her up. My girlfriend kept right on the edge of orgasam until Mykala stopped thrashing and had become smooth and creamy, then she forced my cock down her throat and the feeling of her throat muscles throbbing all around it was too much. I blasted my load into her. Some of it went down her throat right away, but she pulled back a bit in time to get a nice mouthful.

She swallowed and said, “It’s to bad for you you didn’t decide to eat Mykala. She was delicious. It really is nice having a pretty girl in your belly isn’t it?” She placed her and on my wrigling belly and rubbed it. “What do you say we go to the bedroom and I help you work those two off before they can drown in their own cum.” I nodded and followed my beautiful, amazing girlfriend back to our bed.
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Re: EliteVorrior's stories Updated 3/6 New F/F samesize

Postby EliteVorrior » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 am

A prequel to Vietnamese food and a good pet boy. Cristy is the pred from Vietnamese food and Jackie is the pref from a good pet boy. F/F. Soft vore. Digestion. Same size.

“It’s really good to hear from you, Grace.” My sister said over Skype. “We really don’t get to spend enough time together.”
“Yeah.” I responded. “I want to get in as much time with you as I can before my roommate decides to leave me in the dorm toilet for the janitor. I’m so small and obviously a prey that you think the administration would put me in a single, or at least give me another prey for a roommate, but Jackie is an absolutely terrifying pred. I think she eats people more than any other food, which is weird because she’s a vegetarian.”
“Well she hasn’t eaten you for eight weeks, so maybe she likes having you for a roommate.”
“No, that’s not it. She does like me, but she says she’s saving me for a really cold day in the winter when she doesn’t want to leave the room.”
“Oh. Well at least you’ll probably get to finish out the semester. How are you liking your classes?”
“Midterms were rough, but I’m actually really enjoying all of them. It’s too bad. All my fresh education will go to waste when my roommate turns me into gut mush.”
“You could quit and come home, maybe transfer to a different school.”
“Nah. I’m a prey. I’ve always planned to be someone’s dinner eventually. Jackie is nice, I don’t mind letting her gurgle me away.”
“Well then I hope I can meet her someday. Maybe we’ll go out for a bite to eat.”
“You really should. You both have a thing for eating out girls with full stomachs. With your appetites, sexual and otherwise, you two could probably empty a floor of our dorm over a long weekend.”
“Oh, wow. That sounds really good.”
My phone buzzed. I picked it up to see a new text. “It's from Jackie.” I said. I opened it up.
It was a question. “Hey, Grace, are you in our room?”
“Yeah, I'm Skyping with my sister.” I responded.
A moment later I got a text back. “Oh cool, I'd really like to meet her if that's okay. Also, I'm bringing a friend back to our room if you don't mind.”
“Sure. Am I going to fall asleep to the sound of this friend getting added to your tits by any chance?” I shot back.
“Lol, not this time. I've got bigger plans for her. I'll see you in a couple minutes.”
“See you.”
I turned back to my sister. “It looks like you're going to get to meet my roommate.”
“Oh, yay!” She clapped her hands.
“Yeah, and she's bringing someone back here, but she's not going to eat her, which is weird. It kinda gives me hope.” I joked.
“Um…” my sister hesitated, “this is kind of embarrassing, but all this talk about eating people has made me a little hungry. And um… wet. I'm going to go grab a sandwich and a viberator. I'll be back soon.”
I laughed. “Alright. Don't take too long, you ravenous predator, you.”
My sister got up and left her room. After a few minutes there was a knock on my door followed quickly by my roommate, Jackie opening it and walking in. She was about 5’7” and curvy. She had a chubby belly and voluptuous breasts and ass. She had long black hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt with a red flannel pulled on over it. Right behind her was a somewhat shorter girl with curly red hair and green eyes. She was pretty busty and had a balanced, hourglass figure.
“Hi, Grace!” Said Jackie. “This is Cristina. She's an international student from Spain.”
“Hi, Cristina! Nice to meet you!” I reached out to shake her hand.
She took my hand and shook. “It's nice to meet you too, Grace. You're even cuter than Jackie said you were.”
“Haha. Did she tell you about how much she's looking forward to digesting cute little me?”
Jackie cut in. “About that. In Spain the vore culture is very different, so Cristina has never eaten anyone before and I kind of told her that she could have you for dinner if she wanted to.”
“What!?” Said my sister, who had apparently wandered back while introductions were happening.
“Oh! Hello!” Said Jackie. “You must be Grace's sister. I'm her roommate, Jackie.”
“Hi, Jackie. I'm Samantha. You're saying my sister is going to get eaten tonight?”
“Only if Cristina wants her. If Cristy doesn't feel like she's ready to gurgle Grace right now then I'll keep saving her for later.”
I turned back to Cristina. “Do you want to eat me tonight?”
Cristina's eyes scanned my body. “Kind of. I think it would be interesting to feel you being digested inside me.”
“Alright. Well I guess I'm your dinner then.”
“Can… can I talk to you a bit first? I don't think I'm ready to eat you just yet.”
I moved back to my bed and sat down, motioning for her to sit next to me. I started talking as she sat down “Okay. What do you want to talk about?”
“I want to hear what it's like to be food here in America. Have strangers on the street tried to eat you a lot?”
“Oh, well people don't really just grab people and eat them. You don't want to risk grinding someone up in your stomach when they might be in the middle of something important. Most people get eaten by people they have a personal relationship with or they go somewhere to actively look for someone who will eat them.”
“Oh, that makes sense. But it's okay for me to eat you tonight, right? I don't want to make trouble just because I want to digest you.”
Jackie cut in. “Of course it's fine. When I found out I had such a cute prey for a roommate I made sure she got all her affairs in order in case I ever really wanted to churn her up.”
I chuckled a bit. “Yeah, you won't get in any trouble for adding me to your tits and/or ass tonight.”
Cristy’s eyes lit up. “When I digest you, will you really get added to my body?”
Jackie took this question too. “Oh, yeah. I mean, she doesn't have a ton of meat on her, so it probably won't be too dramatic, but I got all my luscious curves from my meals.”
Cristy turned back to me with desire in her eyes. “Can I touch you? I want to see what your body feels like.” She reached out without waiting for an answer and cupped my breast with her hand. She shivered. “What your… meat… feels like.”
I put my hand over hers. “I can strip for you if you want. Or you can strip me. That way you'll have much better access to my 'meat’.” Her eyes widened at my offer and after a moment she moved her hands to the hem of my shirt and pulled it off over my head. I reached behind myself and unclipped my bra, letting it fall into my lap. Cristy leaned down and pressed her lips to my left nipple. I felt her tongue flick against it just briefly before she pulled away and her hands grasped the waistband of my pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled them down over my hips and knees, letting them fall around my ankles. She traced tiny circles on my inner thigh with her middle finger. My eyes met hers and my stomach fluttered. She was so beautiful, and she was so dangerous. These were going to be my last moments before this stunning woman woman made me her first kill. I might as well be bold. “Can I kiss you?” I asked.
“Of course you can.” She responded. “You're a cute girl, and I'm going to eat you for dinner. I would be insane not to let you kiss me. I get to be the last one to taste your pretty lips before I turn you into mush.” With that she leaned in and locked her lips with mine. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth and wrestle with my tongue. I wondered if she would brag to boys at the school that she had taken me all to herself. She would make sure that she would be my last kiss by taking me out of this world when we were done. After what felt like minutes she pulled back a bit. “Grace, I'm going to open my mouth and I want you to put your hands in. I think I’m ready to eat you now.” Her lips parted slowly. Not much. Just enough for me to slip my fingers into her mouth. I shivered as I slid my fingers across my tongue and towards her throat. I looked to my laptop screen. “Goodbye, Samantha.”
Samantha paused her playing with the vibrator. “Goodbye, Grace! Um… I hope you like being digested?”
“Haha. Thanks. As long as Cristy likes digesting me that's all that matters.” I looked back at Cristy as she swallowed and my hands moved into her throat. She moaned as she licked my forearms. I must have tasted good. She swallowed again and I bent my head down towards her mouth. Her mouth had to open wide to accommodate my head. As my face slid across her tongue I felt my fingers push through the last ring of muscle and into her belly. With one big gulp she managed to get my head into her esophagus and bring my petite breasts into her mouth. I shivered in pleasure as her tongue roved over my chest. I hoped that she didn't mind that I wasn't very busty. She might be expecting me to add a lot to her curves and I didn't want her to be disappointed. She swallowed again and I felt her teeth brush my ribs as I moved deeper inside her. She savored my belly, licking back and forth over it's surface with relish and teasing my navel. I squirmed in her mouth, unable to escape her tickling tongue tip. She swallowed again and my head pushed down into her stomach. My arms were pushed against the stomach walls and they tingled as the stomach juices began to work on me. My hips entered Cristy's mouth and I spasmed in shock when her tongue quickly found my clitoris and started probing it deviously. Pleasure wracked my body. My torso was being steadily massaged by the undulating muscles of Cristy's throat and her tongue expertly worked the tight bundle of nerves between my legs. The hairs on my forearms were almost completely dissolved by the stomach acid when I couldn't take in any more. I cried out as I came in Cristy's mouth. She lapped the sweet juices from my pussy before she swallowed again and my chest slid into her belly. She made quick work of the rest of me, easily slurping down my unimpressive legs. I curled up as more of my body was packed into her stomach. I sat in the fetal position with my back, arms, and legs pressed against the walls, tingling from the acid. Cristy's voice vibrated all around me. “Oh my God. That was amazing. Grace, can you hear me in there?”
“Yes.” I responded. “It's a bit hard to breathe though. You could maybe swallow some air for me if you want me to stay conscious. Jackie does that with her meals sometimes.”
“Oh, yeah. Give my a sec.”
It took Cristy a few tries to get a significant amount of air down to me, but then she seemed to be able to do it almost without thinking.
“What now?” Asked Cristy.
My sister answered this time. I heard her muffled by Cristy’s belly. “Well, you could lay down and just wait for her to digest. If you keep swallowing air, then she'll stay alive as long as possible. Eventually the pain will be so unbearable that she'll start thrashing uncontrollably, which feels really good, then she'll slowly settle down until you start to break down her vital organs and she dies. You could spare her that by suffocating her before it gets too bad, or a kind of middle route is to wait until she gets a bit mushy, so you get some nice thrashing, and then push your belly against something from to mash her up.”
“Oh wow. Some of those sound really mean. Grace, is there a way you'd prefer I finish you off?”
I thought about it for just a moment. “You should leave me alive. I want you to enjoy digesting me as much as possible.”
I felt a hand press against me through the stomach walls and Jackie chimed in with a suggestion. “You should crush her when she starts to slow down. I was always planning on mooshing her on my bedpost. She just seems like a person who it would be fun to kill with a squish.” I shivered at the thought that Jackie had planned exactly how I would die in her gut, and that she was encouraging Cristy to follow through with her plan.
“Well then I guess I'll do that. As long as it's okay with you, Grace.”
“If Jackie thinks it'll be fun to squish me then it'll probably be fun to squish me. You should do it.”
I felt Jackie's hands rubbing across Cristy's belly. Rubbing stomach acid into me. “Since this is your first time eating someone, your stomach might not know how to deal with Grace right away.” She said. “Luckily, I know a great way to boost your metabolism and get digesting.” My world rotated as Jackie pushed Cristy back onto the bed. I knew what was coming. This was Jackie's favorite thing to do with other preds, and if it worked as well as it had in the past I might be ready to squish in a matter of minutes. There was a spasm around me as Cristy gasped and I knew Jackie must have gotten Cristy's pants off and her mouth around her pussy. The walls of Cristy's stomach started undulating as Jackie ate her out. Sore patches developed on my skin first. Then I felt my skin and flesh start to shift and slough off. I was in agony, and dimly aware that my body was moving. I was trying to get out with all my strength, but Cristy's belly was determined to keep me down and churn me up. I felt like I was screaming, but I didn't know if there was any sound coming out. After a while, my strength faded, and my kicking and thrashing grew feeble. The world spun as Cristy changed her position. I felt something hard pressing into me from the outside. Then… crunch.
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Re: EliteVorrior's stories Updated 6/27 New M/F samesize

Postby EliteVorrior » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:49 pm

I'm switching over to posting exclusively in my gallery! There's a new story up there now, and I'm looking for inspiration for what to do next, so if anyone has requests they can put them somewhere I'll see them; messages, this thread, comments anywhere on my user page.
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!