Bat-girl vore - need opinion

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Bat-girl vore - need opinion

Postby PlatypusUltra » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:17 pm

I've made a drawing of my OC Nadya having swallowed a very chesty lady. But as I looked at after uploading it, I couldn't help but think some parts of the drawing looked a bit off. In particular the girl in the stomach's body seems to be too long when you look at where the hips and the upperbody is placed. What do you think? Does it look strange or is it no big deal? Is there anything else that seems off?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
PlatypusUltra-361947-Nadya+plus+boobs+5.png
PlatypusUltra
Been posting for a bit

Re: Bat-girl vore - need opinion

Postby bijuusama » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:25 pm

well, it does look a bit awkward, but considering how far out the prey's breasts have stretched out the pred's stomach, I think it makes sense in context
bijuusama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lonewolf » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 pm

The prey's anatomy looks fine to me. I don't really see any issues.

I really love this piece, so maybe I'm biased ;)
Lonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby OERN » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:32 pm

I mean if her stomach and abdomen are that flexible it's not that hard to think her spine is too. Though it does look a little too long. Generally the legs tend to be as long as the head and the torso combined at least.
Last edited by OERN on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:25 am

I think it looks lovely and adorable. Rare to see hyper-prey.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gcreep » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:11 am

OERN wrote:I mean if her stomach and abdomen are that flexible it's not that hard to think her spine is too.

Not the best attitude when it comes to art imporvement- you should be on the lookout for problems like this or you'll never go anywhere. When you see a problem, address it! If you're willing to let it slide, you won't be stringent enough on yourself to do the grinding needed to reach what you really want. I suffer from that sort of waffling- seeing something but not being sure what to do. Let me tell you it ain't fun.

As for things wrong with the picture, the feet on the bat lady definitely seem really weak- feet do NOT work like that! They seem very undefined, and like they're flopping around. Perhaps the bat woman's torso is also funny? She also seems a little long, but this may just be distorted by her own bosom.
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Caniption » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 pm

After looking for a bit, the predators feet look a bit off on the ankles,
the prey's spine seems to reach to far, and also, perhaps it's not as big of a deal, but it looks like the predator is wearing gloves,
perhaps some different shading on the hands or somesuch? I am not much of a visual-artist, so I wouldn't know
what exactly you would do for that.
I am, at times, everything I am not.
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!