PAYDAY 2: Satisfying Heist (F/F, F/M, Soft Vore)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

PAYDAY 2: Satisfying Heist (F/F, F/M, Soft Vore)

Postby ABanditFromSTALKER » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:23 am

10:40 AM - Harvest & Trustee Bank

Another job hitting the H&T Bank, with Bain sending in Wolf, Hoxton, Houston, and, with a empty stomach, Clover. With them being armed for a stealth mission, no cops will get in the way as long as they don't sound the alarm. The gang were dropped off at a alley near the bank, with Twitch regularly staying for the crew.

Clover stomach growled quite loudly, loud enough for the crew to hear. "Listen Bain, I'm a bit hungry, can I get something near this place and eat at the van?" Clover said. Bain sighed, "You should've eaten something at the Safehouse, you have a heist to do!". Clover went on with the crew, much to her disappointment.

Houston went after the camera guard first, opening the door with a ECM jammer. However, he did not kill the guard, rather intimidating him. Hoxton would then go to the groups of civilians, yelling "Get down on the ground!" as the civilians obeyed his commands. Wolf was on the lookout on the roof, making sure no one outside witnesses what's happening inside the bank. Clover reminded the untied civilians to stay down due to their lack of cable ties.

"Guys, the thermal drill, go get it!" Bain said, queuing the gang to get the drill now that the bank is under control. Hoxton barked "Clover, stay here and watch the civilians, we don't want any of them calling the cops or running." Clover nodded in agreement, however, as the other three were getting the drill, Clover's hunger seemed to get the best of her, Clover than thought of a potentially dangerous idea to satisfy her hunger. "Bain, please don't get mad at me over this."

As the three were getting the drill, they heard loud noises coming from the bank, they presumed it was nothing until Bain announced "Uh guys, how do I say this... Clover is kinda acting a bit unprofessional right now..." Hoxton and the other two ran back into the bank with the drill, only to find out the things Clover did while they were outside.

"Well, I was hungry, you guys could've said yes to my requests, and this wouldn't happen" Clover said, now with a oversized stomach bursting out of her blouse, with digestion noises indicating the majority of civilians she devoured won't last long. "Cl-clover, how the hell did you even accomplish this?!" Hoxton yelled, "Yeah, this is very wrong, even for us!" Houston added.

"Oh stop crying, as soon as I digest my meal, none of this would matter" Clover replied, with a smug look on her face. Hoxton gave up trying to tell the Irish woman about how wrong it is to do this, "Fine, you win! But please. Do. Not. Eat. Any. More. Civilians. Got it!?"

"Ok, Hox--" Clover belched before she could finish her reply, somewhat disgusting Wolf a bit. The other three would go on to drill the vault and keep looking out for civilians outside, as Clover tried to digest her breakfast. "Clover" "Yes Bain?" "This is the last time we are taking you on a stealth heist."

Since this is my first story and first thing that I uploaded to this site, constructive criticism and feedback is welcomed.
ABanditFromSTALKER
New to the forum

Re: PAYDAY 2: Satisfying Heist (F/F, F/M, Soft Vore)

Postby DB1224 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Great story !

It reminds me of a friend for which "guard the untied civ" means "nuke them all with your molotov".....
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Re: PAYDAY 2: Satisfying Heist (F/F, F/M, Soft Vore)

Postby otroper » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:45 am

Funny! Always good to see another Payday fan :)
otroper
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!