Assistance from Jasmine (F, Plant, Digestion, Fatal)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Assistance from Christian (F, Snake, Digestion, Fatal)

Postby AzathothWhispers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:11 pm

This is a story done for me in a story trade by someone who wishes to remain anonymous. It's up over at the new disturbedthings, but I thought I'd share it here too, his work deserves to be seen and I haven't contributed here in a bit so enjoy!

Assistance from Christian

By Anonymous

A woman sat on a chair inside her house. She had spent most of the morning cleaning the house, the tile was clean, and the shelves were dusted. Her name was Christen. She was in her later-mid twenties. She sipped a cup of tea, enjoying the flavor as it washed down her throat. She wore a t-shirt and sweatpants. Her body was petite, she had grown up playing soccer and was good at it. Now she worked as a soccer coach for a youth league. While one would call her petite didn't mean she wasn't extremely attractive. She was mixed ethnicity, and her deep toffee olive skin was smooth and beautiful. Her body was athletic, her bust was petite but still nice, her stomach was smooth and toned. And her lower body made every man look twice with athletic legs that looked amazing in shorts and a rear that her husband loved to smack. She looked at her phone as it rang. "Hey honey." She said smiling with pearl white teeth as she answered the phone. On the other end was her husband.

"Hey sweetie, how are you today." He replied.

"Oh there's no game this weekend so I cleaned the house and made myself some tea." She said smiling as she dangled one of her sandals off of her feet. "How's the business trip?" She asked smiling.

"Well for all your jokes I have to admit there is no woman her as good looking as you. I can't wait to get out of the boondocks." Her husband muttered, he worked for a water treatment company, and he occasionally had to go around the country to check their larger plants.

"Ah, well I do trust you. And you are sweet." She said smiling.

"Oh, so can I bye that snake sleeping back to use on you." Christen rolled her eyes before smirking.

"That fetish of yours." She sighed. "Fine, you can get that and we'll roleplay. Good lord." She sighed again. "I'll even wear lingerie."

"Those lacy white bra and panties with matching white stockings?" Her husband said, she swore she could hear his grin on the other end.

"Sure honey." She said rolling her eyes as she put her hair in a ponytail.

"Great. How's Cole?" He asked. Christen smiled.

"He and Danny are doing fine. They're in his room, having a very civil but oh so obnoxiously loud debate about something." She said smirking as she gave an update on her stepson. "Have a safe flight home."

"Will do honey, love you."

"Love you too hun." She replied. She set down the phone and opened up her book she was reading. It was a good book, and she enjoyed the relaxing morning. Her husband would be gone until tuesday night, she thought about taking Cole to a charity event in the meantime. She looked up as she heard a door open and two kids walk around the corner. One was thirteen the other twelve. Cole was twelve, he had a slim build and wore a baseball cap all the time. He was Christen's stepson. Her husband had married and had had him early in his life. He was only about six or seven years older than her. Unfortunately he had become estranged from his last wife and the two good hearted people had connected. Christen truly cared for him and they got along well.

"Hey mother." He said. That was one thing, she wasn't his 'mom', but his 'mother'. "Me and Danny were arguing about his snake." He said pointing at Danny. He was a year older, and taller and was starting to grow more and more. In his hands he held his pet snake. Not a huge thing, just over three feet long and about four to six inches wide.

"About what?" Christen asked raising an eyebrow in amusement. Danny gulped, recently he had been developing a larger and larger crush on Cole's stepmother.

"We were debating whether or not Jake here could swallow a person whole." He said holding up his green python. "Cole here isn't sure, I'm trying to convince him that he could in the right situation."

"Danny your pet snake Jake isn't large enough to eat a person. At least not an adult, or even someone the size of you." She said sweetly, almost chuckling at Danny's imagination. She also wanted to laugh, her husband would certainly try to argue that a large snake certainly could. "Besides Danny I just don't think it would work out in real life."

"But Ms. Christen think, snakes can stretch, it would be a tight fit but if you had someone the right size it might work." Danny replied, he didn't know why, but the thought of a snake eating Christen made him smile.

"Maybe a larger snake Danny." She said taking a sip of tea. Danny looked at her entrancing hazel eyes. He smiled.

"Miss Christen you might be someone that Jake could eat." He said smiling.

"What?" Christen asked choking on her tea and smirking.

"Yeah, you are pretty slim in the figure Miss Christen." Danny said blushing. "And you are only five foot six right? I bet Jake would be able to stretch himself and swallow you whole and alive! Right Cole?"

"We could test it." He said looking at the snake and raising an inquisitive eyebrow. He looked at his stepmother. "You could help us test it right?"

"What?" Christen replied. "Firstly that snake cant eat me. So no there's no point testing it. Why would I try to feed myself to a snake?" She replied to her stepson.

"For science!" Cole replied. Christen rolled her eyes.

"I think you boys need to try to make a solar powered oven and make some pizza rolls. I use to do that when I was your age." She replied standing up and putting her tea in the sink and rinsing it out.

"Please Miss Christen. We just want to test it." Danny asked holding up Jake. "If he can't eat you whole then it shouldn't take long to tell. But if he can it will be a very interesting scientific discovery!" Christen rolled her eyes. She figured that she should at least help out this boys. 'Besides', she thought, 'that snake can't eat me, might as well just help them out and show them I can be a mad scientist as well'.

"Fine." She said sighing. "You want to see if he can eat me. Fine." She said. "Wait here so I can go change into my swimsuit." Danny almost choked when she said that his cheeks blushing. She went into her room to change, she wasn't going to wear lingerie for them certainly, but she figured that the snake might get to her ankles, maybe even her knees if it was famished, didn't want to get her sweatpants damaged. So she put on a one-piece suit. Well, barley a one piece suit. It was still a bit too sexy for the situation for her taste. It was a black monokini that had a criss-cross pattern on it. These criss-crosses connected the top and bottom, but revealed most of her midriff, including her navel and most of her belly. She walked back out into the room, barely noticing Danny's mouth dropping, instead she looked at Cole. "Cole! That video camera is three-hundred dollars what are you doing!"

"Filming our research." He replied plainly. "Have to record the experiment." Christen sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay fine." She said, walking in her swimsuit. Her sexy and toned athletic legs were fully on display, as well as much of her toned stomach and fit nicely around her firm rear. "So how would you get me out if it actually could eat me?" She asked.

Danny shrugged. "I guessed we figured that if Jake ate you whole he would just digest you alive."

"What?" Christen said crossing her arms. "Wait, digest me alive? Do you know how painful that would be!"

Cole and Danny shrugged. "Well, thats what happens to food." Danny said. "Speaking of which we got duct tape out of the counter, we were hoping to secure you...."

"You want to tie me up before feeding me to a snake?" Christen asked softly in disbelief, arms still crossed. Cole shrugged again.

"If you are getting swallowed we can't let you hurt Jake by clawing your way out." Cole replied picking up the duct tape. He pointed to the carpet near a coffee table. "Can you please lay down over here?" He asked. Christen shook her head but walked over and laid on the ground. Danny handed Cole the snake while he walked over to Christen. His heart was pounding as he placed the duct tape on her ankles.

"Make sure you get it real tight." Christen said, successfully putting a sweet smile on her face. "If you are going to make sure I can't escape from getting gosh darned digested alive you might as well do it right."

Danny nodded. "Of- of course Miss Christen." He said putting her ankles tightly together. He then moved up and placed her knees together. His heart pounded in his ears as his hands touched and rubbed her amazing thighs and he wrapped duct tape around her knees. With her muscular legs tightly tied up Danny then went up and and asked her to roll on her sides. With her arms behind her his breath quickened as he saw how her swimsuit didn't cover an inch of her sweet legs, and fit nicely around her tight and firm round rear, he bound her elbows and small wrists tightly behind her back.

"None on my mouth?" Christen asked.

"Nah." Cole replied. "We want to hear how it feels to get eaten." Cole said. "Danny." He said handing him that snake. Danny smiled and placed Jake the Snake by her delicate feet, Danny placed his open mouth on her toes and Christen helped by pointing her feet down, making it easier for the snake to get around her feet.

"Here you go Jake, enjoy the meal." Jake obliged and Christen soon felt its small fangs lightly grazing her skin as its jaw unhinged and her toes were brought in. She felt the ridges on the top of its mouth as its tongue tickled her soles, making Christen lightly giggle.

"Are you ticklish Miss Christen?" Danny asked sitting down by Christen. She still laid on her arms, bound at her wrists and elbows behind her in duct tape. She did her best to ignore his pet snake as her toes touched the entrance to the snake's throat. Saliva covered her feet and she was surprised how easily Jake the Snake took in her feet as she felt the snake's nose graze the top of her ankles. Danny meanwhile enjoyed looking at Christen's mostly exposed midsection. He poked her side making her jump.

"Danny thats not-" He poked her again. "Stop! Im- hehehe- ticklish!" Touching the silky skin of her tummy made Danny's head buzz. Just poking it and getting her to squirm drove him mad. So he continued to poke and prod her wonderful sides and her firm but still silky soft belly. Slowly increasing the quickness and intensity of his tickling.

"Come on join in Cole!" Danny said grinning from ear to ear. "Miss Christen is very ticklish!" He started to lightly scratch her side making the twenty something giggle and try unsuccessfully to roll away.

"Nah, you can." Cole replied. "Im going to go make pizza rolls while seeing if Jake can eat her." Cole said walking too the nearby kitchen. Danny meanwhile started to spider tickle her tummy and sides with both hands. Cole liked Christen, but right now he was much more interested in the science experiment and lunch more than anything. This probably wasn't a surprise, he was the one who always liked the mad scientist characters the most.

"No-hahahah-sthahahap-Dann-hehehe!" Christen said laughing hard, all the while she felt the snake's jaws expand ever wider to take in her muscular calves. Her toes felt weird as they continued down the very tight and pretty slimy throat. The skin of the snake was very tight around the skin that it had swallowed, skin tight in fact. As Christen had her belly tickled she couldn't help but notice the ease that the snake moved up her calves.

"Hey Jake is doing pretty good so far." Danny said, still tickling her belly, enjoying the feeling of her skin all the while watching Jake make it a little over halfway to her knees. "I bet he can eat you Miss Christen!" Her legs were forced tight together as they entered the throat. It was hot inside the snake, and her legs expanded the snakes malleable body as more and more of her bound body was consumed.

"Sthahap-tickling-mehehe!" Christen laughed. "And-no-hahaha-Imnot-hahah-snakefood!" She said. Though the dark olive skinned girl was become just a bit worried. The snake was just over three feet long, but it was hungry, and Christen tasted amazing to the creature. Her smooth, hairless skin, the taste of a healthy and fit female. It wanted to devour her.

"I'm not so sure Miss Christen." Danny replied. "He is moving up your legs." That was certainly true, as the snake moved past her knees there was just a pang of worry in Christen's mind. Still though she seemed to be filling much of the snake's body. And her athletic, if still fairly slim thighs would likely to much of a handful for Jake, causing him to regurgitate her legs. Cole meanwhile came back with pizza rolls and ate them, silently watching the twenty-something stepmother of his slowly be pulled into the maw, he had a much more scientific thought process right now compared to Danny, who had his head buzzing from the view.

"How does it feel?" Cole asked.

How did it feel? That was a question Christen had to ask. She was five and a half feet long, this small snake had already filled a good bit of its length, and its six inch width was pretty much filled by her calves and feet. Now she had to see if its slightly wider head and malleable body could take in her thighs as well. "Well its warn, and a bit slimy." Christen replied to the boy's question. "I can feel the snake swallowing. Its a rhythm, I can feel your snake swallow and it travel down its body, as well as my legs. I think its trying to pull me down, but like I pointed out its rather small; so instead its pulling itself up my body." It continued to inch its way up her legs, undaunted by the increasing width of her amazing thighs.

"Any other descriptions?" Cole asked.

"Like I said its warm and slimy inside. Fortunately Danny's snake doesn't have fully grown or sharp teeth. I dont think its caused any cuts on my body, a bit uncomfortable in some places, but not too bad." This was true. She swallowed a bit in worry. Danny's snake was moving up her thighs at about an inch or two every minuet. It was about halfway up her thighs. "As you can see its a tight squeeze, but Ill be fine until it regurgitates me." She said smiling just a bit nervously. Inside her legs were being pressed uncomfortably together. She didn't tell the boys how the skin seemed to squeeze and massage her in a dominating fashion. She barely noticed Danny's light pokes to her side and belly at this point, though she still jumped. Her husband enjoyed tying her up fairly often, and yes he would often tickle her among other things that he would do on those nights that Christen allowed (and enjoyed) herself to be dominated by her husband; but almost every inch of her skin that was swallowed was massaged and pressed down by the internals of the snake. It truly was skin tight. It was almost dominating her, this tiny snake. She felt another swallow, she didn't think the snake would of made it this far. It was nearing about three inches to the bottom of her swimsuit and pert shapely bottom. This was getting a bit nervous. She didnt think the snake could take in her thighs. They were muscular from running and squats, yet the snakes mouth simply unhinged more and opened wider to accommodate more of her lovely dark olive skin. Her silky skin wasn't resistant to the maw.

"He's doing really well." Danny said grinning.

"Yes but almost his entire body has been filled up." Christen said letting out a nervous chuckle. Indeed the snake looked more like a tight plastic wrap on her legs than a feeding snake. "How about you lightly pull him off before he gets hurt trying to fit my waist. Besides once those last six inches are filled up he'll have to regurgitate me anyways." Christen said with a sweet smile.

"Ah Miss Christen that would be unfair. Look how hard Jake has worked." Danny pleaded. "Please you agreed to this and said that he could try to eat you and if he could you would be his meal to digest alive." Christen shuddered at that. Looking down she saw the last of her amazing thighs slip into the maw. The pressure on her legs inside the snake was growing and she wanted to grunt at the tightness. Still she had agreed to help them at it would be filled up by the time it reached her navel.

"Fine fine. Lets see if it can eat me Danny." She said with a pearly white smile. "Though you know being digested alive would be agonizing. My screams would fill the house you know." She smiled nervously, this kids had to atleast comprehend how horrible that would be.

"Oh Miss Christen we know, thats why if he does swallow you we are going to help him into the basement so he can digest you alive near the radiator." Christen just stared at Danny, shocked they actually had a plan for if the snake succeeded, and digested her toned body alive. "So you'll finish the job. After this Im not pulling him off unless he gets full, okay?" Danny said.

"Okay, okay, Danny." Christen said with a weak smile. She rose an eyebrow as she felt the snake's mouth unhinged even more and actually start to move around her shapely rump. Her eyes went wide as she felt it slowly work her way around it. Its snout moving slowly over the bottom of her swimsuit. Her eyes became slightly wider, she wasn't expecting the snake to make it past her rump but it was doing just that. Meanwhile even loaded with much of her weight the snake kept its slow, deliberate, and methodical swallowing. She looked down at her body as it moved over more and more of the bottom of her swimsuit. Soon she felt the tip of her snout on the bottom of her waist.

"I bet this is his favorite part!" Danny said patting Christen's belly. She just looked at him, a little bit of fright in her eyes. Meanwhile Jake the Snake probably would of agreed with Danny. The snake had a tongue that was actually could stretch to almost a third of its length. It was a foot long and now went and wrapped upwards. Tasting Christen's silky sides and toned core. It even dipped it inside her navel making her suck in her gut and giggle.

"Perhaps, but look it will be his last part." She said, at this point as the teeth of the snake pressed into her toned and sexy midsection she felt the snake move up, slowly. Meanwhile she felt the teeth pushing uncomfortably in her back. As the teeth continued to climb she felt the fangs glide over her navel. A moment later she felt saliva slowly coating more and more of her lovely midsection by the second. Slimy globs of saliva slowly came and seeped into her navel as her midriff, that with exercise had just a hint of abs.

"Most of the snake's body looks full." Cole said. Christen had to agree, she looked and swore that Danny's snake had completely filled out its form. She felt the body compressing her, it felt like a slimy sauna inside the snake. Yet at the same time she felt the teeth and tongue continued to go up her midriff.

"Yeah but look, he can stretch his body once he's fully." Danny said nodding his head at his snake. Christen's eyes widened as she realized he was right. The snake was a bit over halfway up her body. Just past her midriff, and while his body was full it hadn't even begun to stretch his body. Now its muscular body started to stretch.

"You're right." Cole said sitting forward on the couch. "You think it can stretch itself enough devour her entirely?" Christen started to squirm just a bit in her bondage as she felt the teeth move over her bound hands and slim wrists that she had been forced behind her back.

"I bet!" Danny said, extremely excited at the sight. The fact that Christen was starting to look worried and truly a damsel just made him even more excited. Christen then gasped as the teeth put enough pressure to cut the fabric of her monokini, pretty much turning it into little more than a modestly designed bikini. Danny just smiled. "Here lets get rid of this, less fabric for Jake to digest." He said. Christen gulped as he picked up the fabric, his fingers trailing behind, touching the remaining midsection that had become exposed. She was becoming terrified. Could this snake actually swallow her whole? Would they really let her be digested alive? That would be excruciating!

"Danny." She said her slim but nice looking chest rising and falling quickly. "You don't want to see me digested alive right?" She swallowed, he looked like he was having way too much fun. "You know how painful that would be, you dont want that for me right? Danny? Cole?"

Danny looked at her. "Its not what I want. You agreed to this challenge Miss Christen. Its not fair to Jake for us to pull out a hard earned meal. And well, food gets digested." Christen started to hyperventilate. She felt her bound arms consumed to past her elbows. Her chest rose and fell as the snake reached the bottom of the fabric covering her breasts. She tried to push her shoulders out, desperate to make sure the snake couldn't get past them, but her bound and swallowed elbows made that very difficult. If it made it past her chest and shoulders she had no doubt it could also stretch over her head. Then an excruciating death would await.

"Hey! Hey anyone outside the house! I need help! Someone explain to these kids that this isn't okay! Im a human! They can get another meal for his pet! Help me!" She started to sob in fear. "Cole, you always said you were happy that I was your stepmother. Please, help me." Cole just stared at the camera, taking notes on his 'science experiment'.

"Sorry Miss Christen, but we were hoping you wouldn't start screaming." Danny said as Jake, with great effort, expanded its jaws even wider and started to move over her breasts. "But we have a solution." He said ripping off a piece of duct tape.

"Danny no dont do that no-oooomph!" She tried to buck and squirm as multiple layers gagged her. Meanwhile her belly was forced into the snake's throat. The sauna pushing down on her belly, the insides massaging and pressing down on every inch of her sexy midsection. She shook her head, tears rolling down her cheeks as the others watched with rapt anticipation. The boys continued to watch as the snake fought to stretch over her shoulders.

"This is the widest part I believe." Cole said looking as it slowed to stretch its mouth around Christen's shoulders. Christen shook her head, her eyes stained with tears as she pleaded with them to release her. "Thanks for helping us, this is a great science experiment." Cole said looking down. "I have so many notes I'll have to write down." Christen couldn't believe this, Cole was treating her like a rat that is put in a cage so they can see how a predator eats. Then again she thought with a pit in her stomach, she wasn't any more than that now was she?

"Thanks for being okay with this Cole." Danny said his eyes wide with happiness as he watched the woman he had a giant crush on be slowly swallowed. It was a struggle for Jake the Snake, but it seemed slowly, the snake was stretching itself to the limit and it looked as though it would make it around her shoulders. Fortunately its mouth was open on the sides. So it wasn't that it had to get its entire mouth around her shoulders, just enough for the rest of her to be dragged into the throat of the snake.

"Its okay Danny." He said. "She did agree to it, and your snake needs food. Not to mention for science!" Christen sobbed, she realized rescue wasn't coming. Meanwhile her body was hot, most of it was within the snake now. Her body felt compressed, and looking down she saw the snake moving over her shoulders. She screamed as loud as she could into her gag and sobbed hysterically as she saw the snake's mouth moving past her shoulders. The snake was relieved as it was able to relax as her nice neck was much easier to swallow. It felt like a collar around her throat. Christen looked at the boys, desperate, pleading for a last minuet pardon from this hell.

"Sorry about how painful your end is going to be Miss Christen." Danny said looking down at her. "But thank you, this is the greatest meal Jake has ever had." Christen could just stare as her eyes went wide and she felt the snake start to move over her chin. "And it is exhilarating to watch." Tears rolled down her cheeks in streaks freely. "Oh this isn't good for his stomach, lets get this off." Danny said as he pulled off her duct tape gag. Christen started to yell and beg but a few seconds later Jake moved over her lips, petrifying her. She could smell its foul breath and feel the heat on her nose and face. She looked at Cole with her eyes pleadingly. But a moment later her eyes were taken in.

"Well he's almost done." Cole said.

"Yep, there it is." Danny said as her hair bun was swallowed. At this point Jake closed his reptilian mouth slowly. It continued to stretch its body, after a moment the snake had successfully doubled its length to just over six feet long. Meanwhile Christen was a skin tight silhouette inside Jake. The snake's skin was extremely stretched, and in bright light might even be a bit translucent. Every shape of Christen's athletic body could be seen. Her navel, her thighs, her face and hair bun. It was too tight for her to squirm a lot against the muscular snake. But her sobs could be heard as she gasped for breath. Enough air was in the stomach for her to breath, even with the skin conforming to her face in the claustrophobic body. Unfortunately for her this kept her alive.

"Come on, lets get her to the secret base." Cole said. Danny nodded. It was hard, the boys weren't exactly in their prime, and even with the both of them it was a struggle to get a more than a hundred pounds of snake and digesting woman outside and to their secret base. Christen and Cole lived, not so much in the country, but on the edge of the suburbs. Their backyard was private, and through the wooden fence was a forest. The boys had discovered am abandon tornado shelter that the previous owner had built. It had been turned into more of a mancave it seemed to the boys. With light in there that still worked, a couch, and a pool table. It also seemed to have been sound proofed. It took a few minuets, but it was only a couple hundred yards into the forest. Going down the steps they laid the snake down by the radiator and turned on all the lights. One could see just a bit through the skin.

"Lennmeeeiou!" Christen begged, the skin muffling her voice. It was hot and humid, and smelled terrible. Then she started to feel a tingle once the boys let Jake down on the floor to rest. 'Oh my god, oh my god!' She thought. She screamed in terror into the snake as she felt the liquid rubbed onto her dark olive skin. The stomach was almost pulsating, massaging her skin and massaging the acid deeper into her skin. Soon the itch became a burn, and very quickly that burn intensified. "Ahhhhhpleeeeese!" She yelled into the snakes stomach. The burning was quickly becoming more intense. She started to yell more and more loudly as after a half hour her pain started to blossom. "Nooooopleassssse!" She yelled. She felt the burning become worse and worse around her body. It felt like thousands of tiny white hot nails picking and scratching at her belly.

"Sounds like its getting more painful." Cole said as they played pool. Danny looked over his shoulder, entranced by the squirming athletic bulge that struggled as agony slowly blossomed over her delicate body.

"Yeah. Wow." Danny said watching as Christen's tight silhouette squirmed and moaned. Loud begging came from inside her voice still sounded sweet, but now with the added pleasure of blossoming agony as she felt acid massaged into her tender skin.

"Pllleasseeeee! Ithuraaaaiiiiiie!" She yelled in pain. She felt acids being coated and massaged into every pore of her smooth skin. Acid scratched at her skin, she thought it reached a peak of pain and misery after an hour. But it only got worse as the intensity of her pain increased. She couldn't believe they had truly fed her to this snake. She didn't deserve this, she didn't deserve this agony. She sobbed as hot acidic air hurt her lungs. Acid seeped in and filled her navel as she shook in agony. Indeed her toned belly burned as though white sandpaper was scratching at it while molten slag was also poured on it.

"Oh yeah I have to go call!" Cole said.

"You should do that tonight. Makes more sense." Danny said. Cole nodded looking at the agonized form of Christen, that was slowly digesting alive in the stretched snake's gut.

“Ahhh, pleees!” She screamed. Meanwhile her thighs were being marinaded in burning acids as well and Christen's navel was filled with acid. Her hair was slick with acids and her entire body was on fire. “NO!” She yelled trying to escape again. Unfortunately for her her struggles only increased the intensity of the acids. It continued unabated . Christen couldn't lose consciousness with the pain so intense and she cried. She could barely move her fingers due to the digestion, the tips of them had gone mercifully numb. Her back felt as though it was put against a blow torch and her belly-. Her belly felt as though someone was rubbing sandpaper against her stomach. That sandpaper was only coarser now, and the molten slag even worse. "Please!" She yelled.

"Ill go make us some lunch." Cole said to Danny going up the steps. "You can stay down here and make sure the camera keeps filming." Danny nodded happily. This part was awesome. He didn't know why, but he loved the idea of Christen, the beautiful woman, being agonizingly reduced to nothing. She screamed in agony. Her body was enveloped in liquid fire and molten slag that was being rubbed into her skin with sandpaper. Her hair was not digestible, but was slick with acid. Her nice thighs and calves were being massaged as well. "Please it hurts so bad!" Christen yelled as there was a gurgle as the snake started to reap the benefits of her body, more and stronger acids was released. The snake curled up by the radiator underground and slept; enjoying its feast. It had never felt so content and full as it did digesting its hot captive's body. Christen continued to be digested agonizingly slowly. Underground even with the radiator the cold blooded beast's metabolism was slowed down due to the cooler temperature, this caused a slow digestion to become even slower. Over the course of the first day some of her skin was dissolved away all the while the witnesses of her demise watched and ate their own lunch.

It only got worse for Christen as the day continued on. She screamed and begged. She didn't realize she could scream this much, she didn't realize that agony could be this bad. Yet it only got worse. Her pain blossomed into agony, and that agony birthed even worse pain. As dusk came over the boys went back to the house. Cole was planning on calling his father to tell him that his stepmother had gone missing yet he found his father calling him.

"Hey Cole. I got bad news. We have to do some repairs at this stupid place. Please tell Christen my apologies but I wont be back until the end of next week."

"Okay dad. She's not feeling good anyways. I think she just wants to sleep and rest." Cole replied.

"Oh, okay then. Ill let her rest, have a fun weekend."

It was even more fun for Danny. Who enjoyed watching the twentysomething digest in agony.

Christen convulsed in pain as the stomach muscles kneaded her flesh and continued the digestion. She was simply food, a feast for the serpent. Christen couldn't sleep due to the pain and she continued to squirm and convulse as over the course of the day the top layers of her skin was agonizingly digested cell by cell. Her lovely and luscious brown skin was now simply protein and nutrients to make the snake even stronger to feast on more women. Now her strong and athletic muscles were massaged. Her shapely body was a treasure trove of protein for the snake. "Ahhh it hurts so bad please!" Christen yelled begging, but no one could hear her. If one watched you could see the silhouette bucking and fighting against her prison.

The pain didn't get any better the next day. Danny biked over early the next day. No one had asked any questions. Danny had told his mother that Christen wasn't feeling well. They went back into the woods and looked at the sexy silhouette. Christen was still fight, and screaming, dementedly. She hadn't been able to sleep in her agony. She begged and begged incoherently inside the snake. It was truly a liquid hell. Cole watched her for a little bit, changing memory cards on the camera. He also went inside the house to watch some tv. Danny didn't. He was enamored with the view of a gorgeous woman digesting inside the gut of his snake. Her captive body in agony as layer by layer her body was dissolved.

"Miss Christen, I just want you too know. This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen." He said smiling. He spent a lot of time in that room. Christen's only response was continuing to beg and scream almost incoherently. She just wanted out, but as that night came and most of her skin had been dissolved she decided she just wanted it to end.

“Someone please!” She cried out. It was impossible for her to sleep that night as her brown skin continued to be dissolved. Her entire body burned as her body continued to be churned in the Serpent's stomach. To an outsider that was able to watch the silhouette they would see a pretty silhouette putting up a struggle, with a snake content to let its stomach do its job. That night was agony for her and by the start of the third day most of her skin had been dissolved, she still had hair as the not even Jake's monstrous stomach could digest that. Her thigh muscles was being dissolved slowly along with her calves and abdominal muscles. Christen was hoarse by this point as she convulsed in pain. The walls of the stomach churned her body, pressing down on her body.

"This really is amazing." Danny said on the third day. The silhouette was just a bit smaller as her body looked as though it just has body paint on. They could see her belly tremble and spasm in agony as more and more acid seeped into the toned muscle, dissolving it on multiple layers.

"I wonder what the snakes excretes will look like?" Cole said thinking like a mad scientist.

"Agggghh-naahhhhhhhhellllllpme-aaaaieeee!" Christen yelled in her hoarse voice. She was hoping it would end by this point but it didn't. The acid was molten slag, the skin that rubbed it in wasn't just feeling like sandpaper now, but also as though that sandpaper had spikes attached to it. Most of the muscles on her feet and small hands were gone, and her calves were being stripped of its meat. On the third sleepless night of agony she heard a gurgle and screamed out in horror. The gurgling brought her dissolved body, her protein and nutrients and carbs, to help the snake grow and have energy. It also brought about an unimaginable increase of pain that carried out to the fourth day. Christen didn't know how it was possible. She just wanted it to end. Digestion was slow, agonizingly slow. Yet it didnt end it just kept going. The fourth day continued. While Danny wanted to do nothing but watch her Cole convinced him that he had the camera rolling and they instead spent the day playing video games. That evening Danny had to ride back home to meet his math tutor.

"You seem distracted Danny. Everything okay?" She asked sweetly Jasmine asked. Danny looked at her and felt his heart flutter. She was a puerto rican bombshell that went to the local high school. Sweetest thing, and her athletic but still nice looking body drove him mad. He couldn't stop thinking of feeding her to Jake somehow. Then he thought about Miss Christen. The gorgeous woman, wearing that swimsuit. Slowly being devoured, now screaming in measurable agony. He felt his face becoming flushed.

"Its nothing Jasmine." He replied. "Just smiling thinking about a bet I won. Maybe we'll make a bet one day." Jasmine rose an eyebrow.

"Really?"

"I needed help with one of me and Cole's science experiments and we were right." He said looking at Jasmine's dusky brown skin, almond brown eyes, and silky dark, very dark brown hair. Her thighs were thick from athletics, her tummy smooth and sexy, and her chest was a handful.

"Well get a good grade and maybe I can help out next time." She said with a bright white smile. Meanwhile Christen wasn't even able to scream, only moan as the fifth day of her torment came closer.

"Oooh-ple." Christen begged the next day as Danny came over to watch with fascination. He loved seeing how now the tight silhouette could only moan in agony. Christen could barely think anymore. She could only focus on the agony she was in. Much of the muscle had been stripped from her calves. Her olive brown skin was no more. Her abdomen muscle was being massaged and broken down. She gasped and sobbed in agony as she felt acid seeping through her gut, acid digesting her from the outside and inside. The fire she was in was white hot and continual. Her thighs were being continually broken down. Her small limbs were disappearing. It was agony.

"The silhouette is smaller." Cole observed writing notes in his journal before leaving. He didn't have as much interest watching as Danny did. But he didnt blame Cole for not understanding how nice and awesome he found it. He sat down and rubbed the form of Christen as the stomach gurgled and churned her body into nutrients. The feeling of her broken body shaking in great pain beneath the scales was awesome. He loved it. How he could hear the moans growing soft and softer and more and more of her muscles were broken down into protein. How her organs started to be damaged from the acid. His mother let him sleep over that night and he simply watched his pet snake digest Christen until he fell asleep to the lullaby of her agonized moans.

"Can you hear me Miss Christen?" He asked the next morning when he woke up. Christen couldn't process his words at this point. Her mind was consumed to much with the agony she had endured.

"Uhhhh-ohh." She moaned, not quite realizing what she was even trying to say. She could barely verbalize anything at this point. Her body was in a tight bag of agony. Her legs were mostly gone, her ribs had been exposed and she gasped in pain as the acid made them weak enough for the stomach muscle to crush them. Her once amazing belly was gone as now her interior midsection was exposed, a whole new area to experience the pain she had endured.

"Well, I just want to say thank you Miss Christen. I've realized so much this past week. I want to thank you. I know this is horrible, and I dont know why its so wonderful. But I thank you for it, for agreeing to our experiment, to screaming and moaning in pain, to being so beautiful. I wont forget this." He stayed and watched for the rest of the day. Christen sputtered and gasped and moaned as she struggled to breath. Finally towards the end of the day she mercifully lost consciousness after almost a week of pure hell and agony. Her body soon failed completely. Cole told his father the night before he returned that his stepmother had went for a run and had gone missing. As a precaution that night the boys moved Jake the Snake into Danny's basement that served as a kind of underground treehouse for them. The snake sure did weigh a bit lighter. A week later no one had found anything. The boys meanwhile waited as Jake was given a tub to expel Christen. When he was done there was thirty pounds of snake shit, all that was left of Christen. The boys looked at it and noted some pieces of her swimsuit and pieces of hair remained, but little else. Cole didn't know what to do with it but Danny put the lid on and said he would keep it hidden.

The next day Danny and Cole were hanging out in Danny's backyard Jake had grown over a foot longer and two inches wider after digesting the lovely woman. Later that night after a long talk Danny sat down with Jasmine, the beautiful latina smiled as they went over some work.

"Oh, Jasmine I got an A on my last test!" He said beaming, looking at the drop dead gorgeous puerto rican girl.

"Oh that's great Danny!" She said beaming. "Im so proud of you."

"Thanks, think you can help out with a science experiment like you promised?"

"I bet I can." She said smiling." Danny smiled, his father was part of some company, he didn't know what. But apparently in his room he had locked up something called 'The Womaneater' he knew it was a plant. And he could only imagine Jasmine stripping down and disappearing into the maw of the plant. Begging and pleading. He didn't know why, but he wanted desperately to see her digest as well. And well- his parents were hiring to babysit him for spring break while they went on vacation.
AzathothWhispers
New to the forum

Assistance from Jasmine (F, Plant, Digestion, Fatal)

Postby AzathothWhispers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:13 pm

Another story trade and sequel to "Assistance from Christian" by Anonymous.

Assistance from Jasmine

By Anonymous

"Anyways thank you for babysitting this week Jasmine." Danny's mother said smiling as she picked her purse off the counter. "It means a lot to us, and we know you likely had plans for the week yourself."

The Puerto Rican teen shrugged. "Oh its alright." Jasmine replied with a smile as bright as pearls. She brushed some dark brown hair out of her eyes. "A lot of my friends are going out of town and this is going to help me save for college." She was right. She liked Danny, but his parents were well off, and they were being very generous with her payment.

"Well still thank you Jasmine." Danny's father said smiling putting an arm around his wife. Trying to not fall for the babysitter. The brown skinned girl wore a collard shirt with a pink tank top underneath, as well as jean shorts that showed off a good bit of her thick and smooth toned legs, as well as fitting around her rear that attracted many guys. Indeed Danny's heart fluttered looking at her. She was an athletic girl who worked out often and her body reflected that. She was just as toned as Christen had been, but her body was much more curvaceous, and the latina drove many people crazy, even some women. She usually didn't enjoy the attention, except on the dance floor, she loved to dance.

"Well have a nice week." Danny's mother said turning to the door. "Danny you behave for Jasmine this week. Don't be obnoxious." His mother said as his parents walked through the door.

"Yes mother of course." Danny said rolling his eyes as the front door closed. He just shook his head as Jasmine came over to the couch with him and Cole and turned on the tv.

"Any good movies on right now?" She asked smiling. here wasn't a huge age gap between them and she knew that these boys could be hyper, but not if you distracted them with a good movie. Cole shrugged.

"Not sure." Cole said. Eventually though they did find one of those inspirational sports movies, with the underdogs banding together to win in the end. After the movie Jasmine clapped her hands together.

"Now lets make dinner." Cole didn't seem to be as attracted, but Danny loved looking at Jasmine, heck just thinking about her was awesome. He loved helping her make sandwiches that night. Eventually after watching another movie and eating ice cream they got ready to bed. Even with her hair in a pony tail and wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt she looked beautiful. The next morning Danny stretched as he woke up. His heart started beating as he walked out to Jasmine making breakfast. She wore her pink tank top that looked nice on her, her chest was a handful and it showed a sliver of her brown waist. She also wore really short gym shorts that showed most of her down right luscious legs. "Hey Danny, sleep well?" She asked. Danny could only nod. Cole came over in the morning and as they ate breakfast he looked at him.

"Hey Jasmine you said you could help us in a science project?" He asked looking at the beautiful puerto rican girl. Jasmine smiled and nodded as she chewed on her food and wiped her hands.
"Yes I almost forgot about it. So what is it?" She asked.

"I want to see if you can help with one of my dad's plants he designed for his company." Jasmine beamed a smile.

"Okay." She said. She looked outside. "Beautiful day. Want to go swimming first?" She asked. Danny's eyes went just a bit wide.

"Uh- yes. That would be cool." He said looking at Cole, who raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Great, Ill go change." Jasmine said picking up the plates and putting them in the sink. Danny couldn't wait as he put on a swimsuit. Not really necessary for the pool, but it made him feel like an adventurer. When he walked out he almost gasped. Jasmine was carrying three towels outside. Putting them on the chairs by his pool she turned and smiled. She was drop dead gorgeous and he wanted to faint looking at her. She wore a sexy black bandeau bikini that hugged her chest nicely. It had a small black strapped that hung around her neck almost like a necklace. The swimsuit exposed all of her wonderful midsection, as well as her shapely legs. It was amazing how her curvaceous yet toned and fit body looked. Danny could only gulp and walk outside. Cole walked outside a few minuets later. Even he realized how beautiful Jasmine looked.

"It is nice and warm." Danny said smiling as they walked out of the pool and started to dry off. "Do you think you can help us out with our science experiment now?" He asked as Jasmine dried her hair off. It was amazing how her deep brown skin also seemed to have an even tan that just made her even more- delicious.

"Sure." She said with a smile, placing her towel around her shoulders at the boys walked inside. "want to watch a show as we dry off first?"

"Sure." Danny replied as they sat down to watch a show. Danny looked at Jasmine's toned brown latin body. He couldn't resist reaching over and squeezing Jasmine's side.

"Ahahha-Danny! Hey! Hehehe-hahahstahhap!" Danny just got his other hand to tickle her belly as his other tickled her side. Cole laughed himself as he hopped in and tickled her shapely thigh. "No-hahaha-plehahahstphhahap! No! Fair-hahah!"

"Ah, our you ticklish Jasmine?" Danny asked as he enjoyed tickling her amazingly sexy body. She tried to squirm but both Danny and Cole were approaching her height and weighed her down as she tried to squirm away.

"Sthahapap-Danny-hehehe!" She begged, tears falling from her eyes as she tried to push them off. "You-hahah-to-hahah-Cole!" Cole managed to grab one of her arms while using his other hand to still tickle her kicking legs. "Hahah-please!"

They kept it up for a few minuets. "This is fun!" Danny said as Jasmine continued to squirm, losing breath and her fighting growing weaker.

Eventually she more or less submitted to the tickling. "Please-hahahahahah-imvery-hehehahahstahapahap-ticklish!" She laid there as the boys tickled her body, only squirming lightly as her sexy body was tickled. Finally the boys stopped and let her catch her breath. Danny enjoyed watching her chest and belly rise and fall. Finally she took a deep breath to compose herself. "Lets go help you with that science experiment shall we?" They went up the stairs and into his father's room. "Is it okay for us to go in here?" The teen latina asked raising an eyebrow as Danny opened a second door in his father's office. It showed another room, smaller, but not extremely cramp.

"He's let me in here before." Danny replied, that was the truth, though his father had always been with them at those times. They all went in the room, Danny closed the door behind them. Inside the room there was a plant. It seemed to only be five feet tall, not as tall as Jasmine who was 5' 6" but it leaned a bit to the side. The window was open, allowing sunlight to touch it. As Jasmine walked in the plant seemed to move just slightly. The stalk was wide and sturdy, if leaning, the top looked like a four leafed bulb that slowly opened when the walked in. But it was all the vines that poured like tendrils from the stalk and roots that made the green plant look creepy and almost monstrous.

Jasmine covered her mouth. "Whoa." She whispered, just a bit freaked out. "This is beyond just a plant. I've only seen a couple of these things in other places. Why do you need my help with this." The beautiful latina said just a bit nervously.

"We were wondering if it could really eat someone." Danny replied. Jasmine stared at him in shock not noticing the tendrils moving towards her scent.

"What!" She said her eyes wide. "Are you insane Danny! You can't feed me to this thing!" She shook her head, not believing what she was hearing.

"Well according to my dad thats what its for. And me and Cole just wanted to see if it could work." Jasmine stared in fright, not noticing that Cole had set up the camera in the corner of the room.

"Danny, what company does your father work for?" She asked nervously.

"Vore Entertainment." Danny replied, almost proudly. Jasmine's eyes looked like saucers.

"Oh no, we're not staying in here." Jasmine said waving her hands. "Lets go in the tv room and I'll explain why this is not happening." She turned to walk away only to stumble onto her knees. The vines had wrapped the air around her ankles, when she went to turned they wrapped around her ankles and knees. "What the- Danny help me get out of this!" She said gasping as she realized what happened.

"But Jasmine you said you would help us in our science experiment. You promised." Jasmine stared her eyes still saucers at Danny. Her chest rose and fell delectably as vines wrapped around her wrists and elbows suddenly. Yanking them behind her back and thrusting out her chest deliciously.

"Uggh! Danny, not this. This isn't an experiment. Do you know what these things do for Vore Entertainment! They're used at shows to feed girls like me to plants and animals. It digests girls alive for days in agony!" She tried to struggle out of the vines but soon found it fruitless. "Danny!"

"Sorry Jasmine, I mean of course that's what happens. But this is still young, so we want to see if it works."

"It will digest me alive!" She said looking at Danny.

"Well yeah, thats what happens to food." Cole replied fixing his baseball cap.

Suddenly Jasmine found herself on her side as with a sharp tug her feet were starting to be dragged towards the plant. The beautiful teen squirmed and cried in fright. "Danny! Don't do this. Please haven't I always been nice to you! Aren't we friends!"

Danny shrugged. "Yes Jasmine. But we just want to see if this works. If it does you'll be food, and be digested alive. Sorry about that."

"No Danny, Cole help! Please for the love of everything don't let this plant eat me!" Jasmine begged as the plant continued to drag her along the floor. Danny had to admire her brown form in her small black bandeau bikini. Her smooth stomach twisting and turning as her core tried to maneuver her to get leverage against the plant. However the scientists who designed these plants designed them to not allow a pretty damsel like Jasmine to escape. Even her strong athletic legs, which were fairly thick, were still easy for the plant to secure. Her arms being bound behind her kept her chest thrusted up and her head up. "Please!" She begged as she was dragged closer and closer to the plant. The creepy plant was a sickly green color, it looked more like an animal with its vines acting like tentacles than a plant. It was far from fully grown yet it was likely big enough to devour a beautiful teen like Jasmine. "Oh god why are you doing this! Don't let this happen, please!" She cried out thrashing her arms in a desperate attempt to escape the vines, but are her struggles were futile.

"We need to see if the plant is big enough." Cole said watching intently as Jasmine approached the plant. As the 16 year old brown skin latina approached the plant it continued to sense her delicious presence. The tilted mouth continued to bend closer to the ground. Jasmine saw this over her shoulder and screamed.

"No no no, help!" She yelled shaking her head frantically, sending her chocolate brown hair everywhere. Her silky belly was dragged along the ground as soon she approached the bulb. The leaf of the bulb grazed her foot. "No eeeeeii!" She yelled out desperately as she saw just how close she was to the plant's maw. She gasped and hyperventilated as she looked dejectedly at the two boys. "Please." She moaned, tears streaming down her face.

"Again Jasmine we just want to see how it works. Sorry." Danny said looking at the beautiful young latina.

"Oh god!" Jasmine yelled as she felt the vines dragging her into the maw. The opening was like slimy rubber. She felt juices running along the sides of the tilted mouth. As soon as the plant could tell that the meat was being delivered into its mouth it started to slowly constrict. "Please." She moaned, sobbing. The vines dragged her a few inches into the plant's maw before loosing just a bit. She tried to kick her ankles but her knees stayed firmly bound by the plants monstrous vines. She thrashed like a banshee, yelling, begging, cursing, and sobbing as she felt the maw starting to suck her down into her agonizing fate. Soon the maw was sucking around her knees. Her smooth brown skin had slime coating her legs as she felt the inside of the maw start to conform to her body shape. "Danny pull me out!" She begged.

"The plant needs a meal. And you seem to be delicious to it." Jasmine closed her eyes and shook her head. She couldn't believe waht she was hearing. Her shapely calves were coated in tingling juices. She didn't know it, but this plant had those juices that covered her skin. It made the body more sensitive to other types of stimulation. Anything from tickling, to much more importantly, pain.

"Im a human being! Please Im only sixteen dont let me end like this! Not with this much agony!" Jasmine begged. The boys seemed to ignore her. Slowly, her body was dragged further into the plant. She felt it go over her thighs and pelvis. At the same time, it was pressing itself tighter and conforming to her shape. She started to feel the slimy walls press against her athletic and thick thighs. Her legs felt the tingle all over her legs. While this happened the stalk started to slowly lift it up. The boys saw her sexy tummy as it was lifted in the air. It trembled asit neared the maw of the plant. "Please, I'm scared Danny" Jasmine whimpered, feeling herself sliding farther and farther into the slimy recesses of the plant, it's slimy edges moving slowly over her quivering stomach, stretched taut by the position of bondage she was in. She felt it moving slowly, the slime covering the best part of her body. THe slime starting to cover her nice and toned belly. She felt slime seep into her navel and feel it up. She felt the digestive juices of the maw all over her body, but as it began to get stronger, she felt it on her stomach the strongest. The feeling was intense, and she couldn't help but quiver and shake as she felt the acid begin pooling into her navel. The combination of the acid's tingling and the plants undulations and contractions was overwhelming her with fear.

"Look at it fitting her in." Cole said looking with interest. As the maw of the plant's slimy 'mouth' conformed themselves to her ribs, and as she was lowered further, she felt her swimsuit top mashing her breasts against her chest as the mouth went over it. The maw of the plant got tighter and tighter. Her navel indentation was seen as well as some of her ribs. The arms behind her back,the curves of her magnificent body. She took deep gasps as only her head remained as it forced her body into the stomach chamber. Her legs were forced to bend uncomfortably back until she got on her knees. Her toes touched her fingers, she was essentially in a painful hogtie.

"Boys, boys please." She sobbed as her head was brought in. The sixteen year old puerto rican bombshell had tears rolling down her cheeks as her mouth, and soon the rest of her head was brought in. Soon the petals resealed the plant's maw. The poor girl's fate was sealed as the rest of her body was put into the digestive chamber. It became partially translucent, her brown skin could be seen a bit, and her dark hair and swimsuit. She gasped and moaned as the stalked tightened around her more and more, soon it was like saran wrap around her body. She could take in shallow breaths but she knew what was coming. And as she felt the tingling on her body start to burn she let out a shriek of terror.

Within the slightly translucent plant the boys could watch as the poor teen latina tried to fight against the plant. It was the ultimate bondage as the plant allowed no movement beyond breathing. Her chest rose and fell quickly as far as the plant would allow. The juices flowed around her body, it was slimy and caused a burn around all her body. Her hair was slick with the acid and it as plastered onto her burning back. "I wonder how long it will take to digest her?" Danny said as they watched the poor girl.

Inside the plant the acid was turning from a bad sunburn into a boil. "Oh god-pleeee!" She screamed. Her body quivered. The acid in her navel sat there, the indention seen within the skintight confines of her organic coffin. "Oh god it burns! Oh why! Help me-aiiiiiie!" She cried out as over the next hour the burning and boiling turned into an almost molten slag against her athletic brown creamy skin. She sobbed in agony as the pain got worse and worse. "Please-help-don't let me die!" She cried out in agony as the day went on and the boys filmed her fate. Her entire body was beyond a burn. It was as though a bunch on white hot claws were scratching at her body as she was boiled alive. "Nononono!" She sobbed in her painful hogtie.

"Thank you for the help Jasmine!" Danny said smiling. He didn't understand what was happening. With Christen he meant it, but now, he felt humorous mocking Jasmine as she screamed in agony. It was- entertaining for him. Meanwhile Jasmine continued to scream and plead. The top of her skin was becoming tender and raw, she didn't understand that night how she was still alive, still mostly not digested, yet she had already suffered so much pain.

"Well I guess we get to stay up late tonight." Cole said as the boys grew just a bit bored and let Jasmine digest for the night as she continued to scream in agony. As the hours passed that night her pain transformed into true agony as the acids finally began to break down her skin. She she felt the acids burning hotly into her navel and bellybutton; she couldn't take it she could almost scream, not believing what the boys had done to her.

"Oh god, I'm going to die." she whimpered, "It's going to digest me until I'm dead... oh god it hurts, please make it stop!" She couldn't believe how the pain could go on and on. After that, she howled and screamed some more, as she felt the hot acids as though they were molten metal, pressed firmly into every inch of her trapped, helpless body. She felt the plant contracting further, tightening against her skin like latex. The plant pressed especially hard into the smooth, toned flesh of her stomach, eliciting another horrible shriek of pain from Jasmine as her young teen body continued to be subjected to pain. The night passed, and the boys slept in till noon.

"Wow she's still yelling really loud." Danny said walking back into the room with Cole. Much of her skin had been digested, turned into nutrients for the plant as they were washed off and gurgled, allowing stronger acids to be sent in to digest her toned muscles. Turning them into protein.

"Oh it hurts so much." She moaned sobbing, She felt the skin of the plant pressing into her skin. It burned so bad it felt like it was pulling and tearing at her skin as it pulsated lightly, yet over time it massaged the acid into her raw body. She let out another piercing scream.

"You are digesting nicely though." Danny said poking her body. Especially her navel and belly. This was though a white hod rod was stabbing her midsection, jetting acid into her body.

"Ah! Please! Stop-no-ahh!" She yelled crying. "Please! Yaeehgghh! Nooooo, oh god! Noo!" Jasmine howled incoherently as the acids continued to burn like white-hot irons into every inch of her trapped flesh, melting her skin further. The skin around her abdomen began to melt away, exposing the muscles beneath. She had never thought pain could be this horrible, and yet whenever she thought the pain had reached its peak, it only got worse. And Danny did nothing to help this feeling.

"This is very fun to watch. Thanks for helping with my science experiment Jasmine! I've never been so happy to get an A on a test!" He said as they spent much of the day watching Jasmine suffer an unimaginable agony. She felt the toned muscles on her thick thighs be eaten away. Her sexy belly was being dissolved one cell at a time. She couldn't take the pain as her brown skin was digested, followed by her muscles. The hours ticked by as the boys watch their entertainment, and every second, every minuet, every hour only brought worse pain to Jasmine. There was no reprieve for her. She shrieked dementedly in her agony. Her skin had now almost completely broken down, and the acid was seeping into her muscles through the breaks in her skin. Her belly quivered and shook madly in her agony, as she felt the acids strongly eating away at her abdominal muscles. Her belly was perfectly toned from excersise, yet had still been soft to the touch, now it was nothing but protein to the plant as she was entertainment to the boys.

"Wonder how much will be left of her tomorrow?" Cole said as night started to fall. Jasmine was growing hoarse and could barely take the pain anymore. Her mind was barely function as all she felt was a burning agony. The boys woke up the next day and checked on her. Her ribs was starting to be exposed. Her once magnificent belly had been slowly digested down to were her abdominal muscle was turned into liquid protein.

"oooh-uhhhh-ple." She moaned that day as her mind wanted to be numb to the pain, but it couldn't be. Much of her thighs had been broken down, her shapely calves were gone, her chest was now carbs. Her muscles could only spasm and quiver in agony as they were assaulted and dissolved. The silhouette continued to sob and struggle for the rest of the day and into the night as her belly was completely dissolved and she howled as her guts were torn asunder by the digestive juices. With that pain she could only moan as she was reduced to almost nothing. The plant continued to contract, she yelped as her ribs were crushed, her femur and legs snapped and pressed into her much more malleable body. Her collarbones shattered and her shoulders dislocated as her muscles were torn. Finally that night in unimaginable horror she finally drifted off. By the next morning the boys found a much less defined bulge in the plant that may of had a face but beyond that was pressed together and mostly digested. By the next night only a bulge the size of a volleyball was left at the base of the plant.

"Thanks Jasmine, that was fun." Danny said with a smile as Cole collected his camera.

-

Danny's father's phone rang. He sighed as he woke up. He and his wife had to fly home the next morning. "Yes." He said groggy and annoyed.

"Hey Joe did your new plant have a appointment to eat a gal?" His coworker asked.

"Uh- no." He said annoyed.

"Oh we just had this pretty latina, teen girl, she's still unconscious but she just popped up in the reform room. Very pretty thing. Check your files."

Joe checked the attachment sent to him. "What the hell!" He yelled, waking his wife up. "She's babysitting my son!" He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Oh I should of seen this coming from a mile away."

"What you want us to do?"

"Put her with the rest of the girls. Poor thing will be a 'volunteer' for a few years then we'll pay her off and send her on her way to the college of her choice with a house of her choice with the car of her choice. Until then I've been talking with her parents about setting her up to be devoured. Ill explain the situation to them, will have to raise the offer a bit. Until then she can be a meal and entertainment for our special guests." He hung up the phone and shook his head.

"Okay." His coworker muttered with a shrug. He walked over to the gorgeous girl, poor thing was trembling in her sleep from the agony she just went through. He compared some colors and had dark maroon bra and panties chosen for her. He and a couple of security guards then picked her up, he enjoyed feeling up her midriff and chest as they carried her. Some guests were over, so the girls were in the hall. They shackled her to the wall as Cecila, Nina, Vera, and others including the new girl Camilla trembled in fear. "Oh stop being such cowards. Get selected and you have a few days of unimaginable agony, besides that you have a gilded cage with a theater, pool with slides, and more fun." He shook his head and turned smirking. "Hey tell our guests they should select Vera, that latina loves plants." He heard a girl sob and beg as security went over to unshackle her, Jasmine probably wasn't going to enjoy the gilded cage in comparison to her old future-valedictorian life.
AzathothWhispers
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!