Pokemon vore story inspired by PD

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Pokemon vore story inspired by PD

Postby Speed284504 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:47 am

I got bored one night and wrote this one. This isn't the first time I've done this and I think I might have a knack for this. Anyways, enjoy!

Contains underage female prey, beastiality, felatio, cullingus, and snake voreThe first thing she noticed was that she had a massive headache. She was dizzy, confused, and had no idea where she was. “Meowth, it's about time you woke up!” Misty's eyes flew open as she bolted upright. “Meowth! Where am I?” She looked around to find any kind of hint to her whereabouts, but all she could see was that it was a small room in what looked like a house under construction. She tried turning around, but found that her wrists and ankles had been tied together, and immediately after saw that she was completely naked. What really caught her eye was the camera. “Look here little girl. You and your little friends have been a thorn in our side for long enough. So the three of us came up with a plan.” “It won't work!” Misty yelled as she tried her best to cover herself. “You always lose!” “But not this time!” Meowth snapped. Misty's mind was racing for answers in an adrenaline fueled panic. Where was she? Why was she tied up? Why was she naked!? What's with the camera? Half way through her internal debate, Meowth spoke up “For years you've always stopped us from getting what we want, so we've been talking with each other for a while now and we thought if we couldn't beat you even in an unfair fight, then blackmail is the next step! So we're gonna have some fun with you while Jesse and James take care of your friends.” That's when it clicked. The feeling of being watched these last few days, the strange noises at night, and the constant theft of supplies. Team rocket stepped up their game. “What do you mean fun?” Misty said as she tried her best to shrink away from the cat with the malevolent grin. “What do you think? The camera is just for the blackmail. But we need you to be filmed doing something that you don't want getting out.” said the cat as he walked towards her. He pulled a syringe out from behind the camera as he continued towards the now wide eyed girl. “What's that for?” she said in a near panic. “This is just something to help you relax. Loosen up if you will. I think you'll be more cooperative after this”. Meowth, Now standing next to Misty, held the needle up to her neck. When she squirmed as far away as she could, the sinister Pokemon gave her a warning. “You wouldn't want this going somewhere it shouldn't go now do ya?” he pushed the needle into her neck and squeezed.

Immediately, she felt the fluid enter her veins. It felt hot, but icy at the same time. Meowth cut the ropes holding her arms and legs together. Misty jumped away from him holding her neck. She ran to the door only to find it locked. She pounded on the door and started yelling “please, someone! Help me!” Meowth replied “what are you doing? There's nobody there, and no one can hear you. Only I have the key, and there's only one way I'm gonna give it to ya.” Misty looked at the Pokemon with pleading eyes. “All you've done at this point is made the aphrodisiac take effect faster. Pretty soon, we'll have what we want!” Misty's eyes widened in panic, then she said in a worried voice “why would you give me an aphrodisiac?” She started to notice that the localized hot/cold feeling had be replaced with a more all over warmth, but while most of her body felt just warm, there were certain areas that continued heating up. “Oh, we didn't use just any aphrodisiac. We used the stuff that will make even a snorlax chase down a mate!” She was starting to have trouble thinking straight. Her breathing was getting more labored, and she was starting to sweat. Her mind began to wander. She knew she had to escape, and she new that he had the key to unlock the door. But the feeling of lust was building up and starting to take over. “So, why such a strong aphrodisiac? You expect me to service you or something?” she said as she started to relax and drop her guard. She was uncomfortably hot and was no longer trying to cover herself. “Meowth! Jesse is so hot, but there's no way she would let me get some from her. She likes snakes and big cats like the Persian at the boss's mansion. So I convinced her and James to help come up with this plan. And so far, it's worked perfectly!” Misty was shocked. Having sex with Pokemon was illegal! But as she stood leaning in the corner of the room, thoughts started entering her head. Meowth wanted to get laid, and he had the key. If she wanted to escape, she would have to wear him out so much that he couldn't go after her and take the key. She watched the cat walk back to the couch and sit down. He leaned back, spread his legs, and gave her a ‘come over here’ look.

She didn't really want to do this, but with such a strong chemical floating around in her system, she couldn't think of any other way to get through this situation. She started walking towards the couch, stumbled a bit at first, but she made it there. She sat down in front of her temporary master and leaned into the couch. Getting closer to Meowths crotch. “Boy, you do move fast don't ya! But I'm gonna have to stop you right there.” Misty looked up at him confused. “You're gonna give me a little show first!” He reached into the couch and handed her a bottle of body oil. “Rub this all over you. Give me a reason to give it to you.” She took the bottle with a look of disappointment. This was going to be harder than she thought… She leaned back, slightly embarrassed, and put some of the oil on her hands. Her hands traveled up and down her body. She started at her waist, moved to her arms, then her legs. She got to her neck when she felt the cooling effect of the oil on the rest of her body. Between the heat she was feeling and her inability to think clearly, this was too much. Her hands started caressing and accentuating the natural curves of her body. Down to her hips, over her thighs, between her legs, up to her chest, down to her crotch, and all over again. It felt so good to her! But while the oil cooled most of her down, there was still one place where the heat was becoming almost unbearable. Her right hand continued to massage her breast while her left wandered down between her legs. Her clitoris being excited made it easy for her fingers to find. Sparks of pleasure raced through her body every time she rubbed her most sensitive places. She moaned in ecstasy, arching her back and thrusting her pelvis higher into the air. Moaning turned to yelling. Meowth jumped off the couch and immediately started to eat her out. She moved her hand back to her other nipple as the eager Pokemon began lapping up the juices flowing from her pussy. The cats rough tongue over stimulated everything it came in contact with. She started yelling as she neared orgasm, squeezing Meowths head between her legs forcing his face harder into her spasming vagina before collapsing on the floor. Meowth reeled back, gasping for air. “You're gonna pay for that! I haven't had all my fun yet.” meowth hopped back onto the couch and displayed his now erect member. The girl on the floor in front of him was too preoccupied with her labored breathing and random mini-orgasms rolling through her body. The cat waited patiently for Misty to wake up from her recent experience. “If you don't get over here soon, I'm gonna have to make you give me what I want.” Misty looked up to see the look of malice in his eyes. “I don't know how you got me to do that, but nothing even close will happen again!” she yelled. “There's something else that was special about that shot I gave you. It may have been the most powerful drug there is, but it's also the fastest to wear off. After the first five minutes, you were acting on your own!” Misty looked at him with shame in her eyes at the realization that she had sex with a Pokemon and that she enjoyed it immensely. “You tricked me and it won't happen again!”

There was a bright flash in the room. “Ekans!” The snake Pokemon slithered behind the couch as the door clicked shut. As he slid past meowth, he whispered in his ear “ekanssss”. “Hey, that's a good idea! I like it.” Meowth said. He looked at the girl trying to regain her composure and said “I have a deal for you. You see, what with travel expenses being so much and having to fix all our stuff every time you bozos fight us, Pokemon food had been pushed down pretty far on the team's priority list. Ekans has just told me he hasn't eaten in a week, and he's awfully hungry. So we're gonna have a little race. If you can get me to cum the same way you did before he eats you, you can leave!” A look of horror made its way to her face as the snake wound its way towards her from beside meowth. “You would really feed me to a Pokemon!? And what if I refuse?” she said with fear in her voice. “listen little girl, he's gonna try and eat ya’ no matter what. I'm offering a way to get out, but it involves getting me off. So. What's it gonna be? You're running out of time before he wraps you up and eats you.” Misty looked at the snake coming towards her before making the decision to at least try the other way. She sat up just as the snake's head went past her shoulders. He gave her a look of disappointment. He was quite hungry, and his next potential meal was not being completely cooperative. She was nestled into the area between meowth's legs staring at his erect member. She reluctantly grasped the hard rod. Staring at the hard cock in front of her, she saw that not only was it larger than expected, but it was also barbed. Not as rough as a Persian, but it did have a noticeable texture to it. She looked up at meowth's face. “You'd better get started. I see that ekans has.” Misty felt her feet suddenly get wet and warm. She looked back in terror as the snake engulfed her feet and started working his way up her calves. “Either you swallow, or he does and it looks like you're running out of time!” Misty watched as her calves disappeared into the snake's gullet. She turned back to the task at hand. She opened her mouth and placed the head of meowth's cock between her lips. She may have had some experience doing this for her past boyfriends, but none of them were a Pokemon with a textured penis. Her tongue explored the foreign object in her mouth. Going down, it was smooth and slick. Going back up was rough but not uncomfortable. She felt the snake reach the bottom of her knees just as she started bobbing her head up and down. “Remember, if you get me to cum, I'll stop ekans.” Meowth purred with Misty's renewed vigor. She picked up a steady pace to gauge how far she would have to go to get him to cum. She looked up to see his eyes glossed over with the feel of her lips on his cock but still watching intently. She would need to go much further if she wanted to escape. She pulled her head off meowth and looked back to see where the snake had gotten. “oh no” she said to herself. The snake Pokemon was working his way up her thighs and showed no signs of slowing down. Every gulp brought her another few inches closer to being consumed. Her hands joined her tongue, working feverishly to get meowth to cum. Ekans had been trying his best to savor his new meal while he swallowed her down. He was sure to taste every bit of the girl as she past into him. When he reached the bottom of her but, he made no exception. His tongue swirled around her. Lapping up the flavors of her skin, sweat, the oil she rubbed on herself, and traces of her last orgasm. He was thankful to meowth for coating his meal in oil. Not only did it taste wonderful, but it aided in his goal of getting his meal inside him before she could escape.

Misty was watching meowths body language as she applied different methods of pleasure to him. She could tell that it was definitely having an effect between her hands stroking the shaft, Her tongue working around the head, and her lips cocooning what they could. But she could also see that it wasn't enough. She felt the snake behind her reach her butt and start working his way around it. His tongue was coiling around what it could when it brushed against her clitoris. She shuddered so hard that she forgot to regulate the depth of the feline cock in her mouth. When her head thrust itself down onto meowths member, just as it hit the back of her throat, meowth moaned in ecstasy. She pulled herself off of him with her lips dragging against the barbs surrounding it, coughing from the sudden surprise. “Meowth! Do that again!” exclaimed the cat. “I can't” she replied. “Well, you're gonna have to figure something out fast. You're almost out of time.” She looked back to see that once the snake made its way past her hips, he was traveling faster up her body. He gulped as she watched the outline of her legs and hips go even further behind his head. Before she could react, he gulped again. With a new-found determination to not be eaten, she plunged her head down on meowths cock. Even with it hitting the back of her throat, there was still more to take in! Meowth purred with pleasure. With ekans now up to her breasts, he decided to give the girl a helping hand. He reached for the back of her head and gave a suggestive push. She stared back up at him as he pushed her further and further down. “Glph” Misty gagged as more of the cats member was forcibly shoved into her mouth. She felt her chest become wet and warm. The snakes tongue exploring each breast individualy. Coiling around each one, teasing the nipple only to be rewarded with a slight shiver from the girl and a wonderful flavor. He gulped again and reached her shoulders. Meowth was tired of waiting for what he really wanted and shoved Misty's head down as far as it would go. He pushed and pulled her up and down until he finally reached his climax. Ekans gulped again forcing Misty to raise her arms as she slid further into him. Misty coughed with the sensation of meowths barbed penis crammed half way down her throat. There were so many sensations happening all at once. She could feel the snakes breath on the back of her head, the uncomfortable feel of the barbs in her mouth and throat, Her lungs burning to breath, and the tight all over warmth from being nearly consumed by a snake.

Meowth finished unloading all of his pent up frustrations into the girls throat. He looked around her to see what kind of progress ekans had made. He saw the outline of her thighs hips and chest as they were pushed further into the hungry Pokemon. He saw every twitch she made on her journey to his stomach. He also saw the pulsing outline of his own cock in her throat. Between the snake getting ready to finish his meal and the exhaustion from such an orgasm, he let go of Misty's head and lay back on the couch. Misty coughed and gasped for air. With cum dripping down her lips, she told meowth “I did what you wanted. Now make ekans stop and let me go.” “I'd like to, but you've already been eaten!” Ekans gulped again, bringing her head into his mouth. “What!? No, you said-” Meowth interrupted “I said that if you can return the favour I gave you before he eats you, I'd let you go. You didn't do it, and I even had to help.” Misty screamed just as ekans gulped once more, bringing her head into his esophagus. With her hands being the only thing outside of the snake, she grasped desperately for anything to help her get out. Her screaming was heard as a light “mmmmph” by the audience observing the snake. Ekans opened his jaws wide for the final swallow. Misty's eyes could be seen as he prepared to send his meal to his stomach. Misty watched in horror as the door opened and Jesse walked in. She saw through the limited window of the snakes gullet as she was pulled further into the Pokemon until there was no more to be seen. She continually felt her decent into the snake until she reached the stomach.

Jesse watched as the wriggling bulge worked its way down her pets body. “Well, that takes care of one problem!” she exclaimed. “Ekans, return!” there was another bright flash of light as the Pokemon was drawn back into his pokeball, struggling girl and all. “We were going to use this tape.” Jesse said as she took out the memory card. “But I think we'll just hang on to it for a while.” She saw meowth passed out on the couch in a most undignified way, grabbed him and carried him out of the room. “We'll have to do this again sometime”

*click*
Speed284504
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!