Rosalina's Revenge: The Flash

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Rosalina's Revenge: The Flash

Postby Nightmare49 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello, i thought this would be best placed here cause i do not have a gallery on the site. The Flash is attached to the post as well and you can view it right here! Also its a click to start flash. So click on the speech bubbles to continue it. Once that doesn't work then look for the three options.

Rosalina's Revenge The Fash.swf [ 1.61 MiB | Viewed 4297 times ]

If that doesn't work you can view it here on FurAffinity instead.

For all who love my Rosalina's Revenge story! I got some special news! I commissioned a flash movie of the story of my [url="http://nightmare49.deviantart.com/gallery/52950813/Rosalina-s-Revenge"]Rosalina's Revenge Series[/url]. Now i did help make some of the assets. Mostly just the BG not the characters. I had it animated by [url="http://jackurai.deviantart.com/"]Jackurai[/url] on DevaintArt.

It's not quite like how i pictured the story in my mind at some places but i enjoyed it and if you liked the RR story. Then you should like it. Now just like the story it is DA approved (ass far as i am concerned) and it does contain two eggs.

Now i more recently got the first prequel of Rosalina's Revenge done. Peachy Peach Which got so many favs so damn fast! Now i do want to get that animated and i got no clue when i will start getting that made. But, none the less. I will get the Daisy Prequel animated once that is written and posted.

Lastly i want to get the rest of [url="http://nightmare49.deviantart.com/gallery/52950813/Rosalina-s-Revenge"]Rosalina's Revenge Series[/url] animated as well. Well let chat and create more things that you just can't find!
Last edited by Nightmare49 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Re: Rosalina's Revenge: The Flash

Postby Randomman29 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:54 pm

I can't seem to get the flash to work.
What should I save it as?
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightmare49 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Randomman29 wrote:I can't seem to get the flash to work.

Just save it as a swf file to save it on your PC. Try to use a different Browser
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomman29 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Nightmare49 wrote:
Randomman29 wrote:I can't seem to get the flash to work.

Just save it as a swf file to save it on your PC. Try to use a different Browser

I will but it doesn't seem to play either.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:03 pm

Yeah, it's not loading for me, either. Just displays a still image. Tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox, all have Flash installed and enabled.

TBH, why do people insist on using this dead format? Flash is a decent animation program, but the format itself is terrible. Thankfully it has the option to export to GIF, MP4, and Windows executable. But people don't seem to know that. *shrugs*
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nightmare49 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 pm

hernextmeal wrote:Yeah, it's not loading for me, either. Just displays a still image. Tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox, all have Flash installed and enabled.

TBH, why do people insist on using this dead format? Flash is a decent animation program, but the format itself is terrible. Thankfully it has the option to export to GIF, MP4, and Windows executable. But people don't seem to know that. *shrugs*

I have it running on FireFox, Edge and Chrome. Well here is a flash player for you guys to use. https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Nightmare49 wrote:Well here is a flash player for you guys to use. https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I have it installed on all of the browsers and it doesn't play. But you read that, so clearly you're just being a snarky asshole.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randomman29 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Nightmare49 wrote:
hernextmeal wrote:Yeah, it's not loading for me, either. Just displays a still image. Tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox, all have Flash installed and enabled.

I have it running on FireFox, Edge and Chrome. Well here is a flash player for you guys to use. https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Already had that and still can't get it to work.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby CompactorFlame » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 am

Well, it's working for me on the browser...but if there are any eggs they aren't working. I've been checking with the tab key.
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nightmare49 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:12 am

CompactorFlame wrote:Well, it's working for me on the browser...but if there are any eggs they aren't working. I've been checking with the tab key.

After both Peach and Daisy say YES.
Clicking on on Daisy's Ass would be Egg 1 and Egg 2 is when you click on PEach's Tits. Click on Rosalina for the main path.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomman29 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:17 am

Could you try posting on your page?
That might work better.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightmare49 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 am

Well i got a link to the FA page that Jarkurai posted. So sure i'll see if i can get it on here.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22086995/
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomman29 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:30 am

Oh I thought it was an auto play, I didn't see it was a click to start.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!