Voiceover Audio - Male Voice(s)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Voiceover Audio - Male Voice(s)

Postby the_Wolf » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:22 am

Hey all,

So I've actually wanted to try something like this for a long time, especially with others doing similar stuff, but never quite had the equipment/space. In any case, after running them by a few people, here's my first foray into a vore audio tease. Going to add more in the coming days time permitting. Keeping these first few as generic as possible as far as the other participant, then may be open to more targeted stuff or reading scripts as time goes on. The first couple are just me improvising with a general theme into the mic.

Hungry Hypnotic Snake - Snake/?, M/?, Hypnosis, Implied Digestion
Fairly standard scenario, talking serpent slowly hypnotizing and eating a human wandering in the jungle. Can't do Kaa's voice, so I made up my own snakey voice. Hopefully some people enjoy this.

Sleep Eating - ?/M, Unwilling Prey, Implied Digestion
A short little one with a wimpy prey guy waking up in his spouse's stomach. Simple upload, I'll probably put it on YouTube later.

Next ones might be a little more unique. Hopefully some people enjoy these, currently plan on doing a few more like this (a few cartoon characters that I can do, some general concepts, etc.) and doing some audiobook readings of vore stories as well. Hope some people enjoy these for what they are.

the Wolf
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: Voiceover Audio - Male Voice(s)

Postby ddraytton » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Wow these are great. Keep up the good work :3
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!