Danganronpa Art - Ishimaru the Prey - My first contribution!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Danganronpa Art - Ishimaru the Prey - My first contribution!

Postby SweetLittleDevil » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:34 pm

This is my first artwork I've shared here.
Er... Scratch that. It's my first sketch I've shared on any website at all. It took a lot of bravery to hit that submit button.
I'm not experienced. I'm about as much of an amateur as they can be. I used pencils and colored pencils, but I'm not good at coloring. Also, I don't have access to a scanner! So I had to use my phone's camera. This is why it is so dark. (I guess I can pass it off as really good shading considering there is no light in the throat, but that'd be lying.) This is practice with throat views, which honestly, I'm pretty bad at. I think it came out at least somewhat decent this time, though...?

This was originally supposed to show Mondo swallowing Ishimaru from the outside too... But it turns out that I can't draw him, and it came out bad. So I cut most of it off to only show the section where the actual vore is going on. Trust me, the rest of it is sloppy at best...
(before you comment on his eyebrows, that is how they are in the game and anime. actually, i made them smaller than they are in those. his eyebrow game is just too strong.)

I do not own Ishimaru. He belongs to the creators of the visual novel Danganronpa.

Spoiler: show
the incredible edible ishimaru.jpg
the incredible edible ishimaru.jpg (36.73 KiB) Viewed 617 times
Current OTP: Mondo x Ishimaru [Danganronpa]
Might draw something with them when I have the time. Who knows? I might post it here.
SweetLittleDevil
New to the forum

Re: Danganronpa Art - Ishimaru the Prey - My first contribut

Postby MarinLaFey » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:42 pm

We all gotta start somewhere, and I see you have a good foundation. And you're humble.

Though one thing I can tell right off is his hair color. I suggest layering blue over black, since his hair is more blue than black, but it is also canonically accepted that it could be black.

Your art is pretty good though. i can tell he's reaching upwards and he looks like his sliding down.

There needs to be Danganronpa vore. I've been thinking about writing a story series, but those court parts would be made even more ridiculous.

I'll figure out something though.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby SweetLittleDevil » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:02 am

MarinLaFey wrote:We all gotta start somewhere, and I see you have a good foundation. And you're humble.

Though one thing I can tell right off is his hair color. I suggest layering blue over black, since his hair is more blue than black, but it is also canonically accepted that it could be black.

Your art is pretty good though. i can tell he's reaching upwards and he looks like his sliding down.

There needs to be Danganronpa vore. I've been thinking about writing a story series, but those court parts would be made even more ridiculous.

I'll figure out something though.

*facepalms* I can't believe I didn't do any layering there, because the one thing I did right with Mondo's part is that I layered orange over brown. It made his hair color almost exactly right... But I really should have done something with Ishimaru's.

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps. I tried to make a feeling of movement, but I was nervous I didn't do it right. I'm still relatively new to drawing vore, and since I'm terrified of showing anyone in real life my art, it's hard to get feedback. (No one knows I like vore other than internet people.)

A vore story with Danganronpa would be neat, but that would be a pretty strange school trial. XD
Hey, if you ever end up doing that, tell me. I like to write as well (I love RPing in particular), and Danganronpa is one of my favorite series. It'd definitely be something I'd read.
Current OTP: Mondo x Ishimaru [Danganronpa]
Might draw something with them when I have the time. Who knows? I might post it here.
SweetLittleDevil
New to the forum

Postby MarinLaFey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 am

[quote="SweetLittleDevil"][/quote]

Haha it's okay. Like I said, his hair could be canonically seen as black as well.

Well fortunately people here can give feedback. You just gotta be brave about it.

I have an way of how the story ends, but like I said, the class trials are going to end up utterly stupid. I mean like... a huge pile of shit or cum is your only evidence besides undigested clothes. It's gonna be silly once I ever work it out.

It's also gonna be all M/M, since it's all I do. I was gonna take the male cast of the first and second games and smoosh them together.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!