Black Panther's fate with a carnivorous plant

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Black Panther's fate with a carnivorous plant

Postby NightWolf » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:50 am

T'Challa the Black Panther began exploring the countryside. He was on part of a Wakanda exploration mission to a remote mountainous island in the Indian ocean. After spending the morning exploring, he began to make his way back to his jet when a tendril slipped through the grass and wrapped around his leg. "What the?!" Black Panther quickly cried out, but before he knew it, the tentacle quickly pulled him to the ground and several more quickly wrapped around his other leg and arms. "Get off!" he yelled as they kept dragging him. Soon he saw the source; a thick tendril with a large bud suddenly opened up, showing a sucking mouth which the tentacles that had wrapped themselves around T'Challa were sucking into. T'Challa tried cutting the vines but they were strong and kept his defense from being used. The vines started excreting a sort of saliva or mucus that became so copious that the tendrils dripped and oozed with it. His feet started getting sucked into the plant's 'mouth', and T'Challa could feel the plant sucking on his booted feet as he got pulled further in. He winced as he felt the plant's saliva/mucus/ooze soaking through his suit and boots. "Von Doom's handsome face, what madness is this?!?" he exclaimed as his lower body, arms and eventually up to his abdomen were sucked and pulled into the plant. T'Challa squirmed and tried to move, but the tendrils were still wrapped around him, even inside. T'Challa began to panic as he felt what must have been dozens, maybe even hundreds, of fleshy appendages or tentacles inside the plant's mouth start to probe and lick at his lower body. He could feel what he imagined to be hundreds of the plant's tongues licking at his body, through the soles and toes of his boots, through his legs and between his thighs, into the crevice of his buttocks, the bulge of his manhood, and his lower abdomen. No area on his body was safe from the plant's 'licks'. T'Challa moaned as the licks continued and he felt his prison filling with the viscous fluid, filling his suit and spreading against his skin, softening it for digestion. The fluid was so copious it began to ooze and drip from the plant and T'Challa's toes and fingers curled as his skin began to tingle. T'Challa soon realized this wasn't torment, but pleasure. He moaned and grunted, closing his eyes and enjoying the sensation of his body being furiously sucked and licked. Nothing else mattered, any problems or worries seemed to drift away. All that was left was the ecstasy of the moment. The plant feels it's prey relax and begins to suck Black Panther entirely into the plant. T'Challa gives a soft moan as he slips further into the plant. He sees the blue sky and smells the nearby ocean air for the last time as the rest of his body and head slide into the plant. He closes his eyes and embraces his fate as the plant sucks him through the tendril to the digestive stem and roots below. He is now prisoner to this vegetable. He will be released in the very near future, but only from the physical world.
I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one.
NightWolf
Participator

Re: Black Panther's fate with a carnivorous plant

Postby NightWolf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Any comments?
NightWolf
Participator

Postby NightWolf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:17 am

Anyone?
NightWolf
Participator

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:09 pm

cool but the Black Panter
really as he is a cool character..even if I am a X-men fan
but yeah cool art though!

AVENGERS..DISASSEMBLE INSIDE A PLANT!

http://www.samguthriewriter.deviantart.com
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby NightWolf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:09 am

SAMGUTHRIEWRITER wrote:cool but the Black Panter
really as he is a cool character..even if I am a X-men fan
but yeah cool art though!

AVENGERS..DISASSEMBLE INSIDE A PLANT!

The Avengers will never know what happened to poor Black Panther. He just simply disappeared off the face of the planet
NightWolf
Participator

Deleted

Postby KungPowPelican » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:19 pm

Deleted
Last edited by KungPowPelican on Wed May 31, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Wed May 31, 2017 12:43 am

HA HA HA
I am a big Marvel Comics fan
not too big on vore in the Marvel world
no offense...

SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby merlovinit » Wed May 31, 2017 6:37 am

It's sexy how that plant eats him. You should set up a gallery here. :)
merlovinit
Participator

Postby NightWolf » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:32 pm

merlovinit wrote:It's sexy how that plant eats him. You should set up a gallery here. :)

Gallery?
NightWolf
Participator

Postby merlovinit » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm

NightWolf wrote:
merlovinit wrote:It's sexy how that plant eats him. You should set up a gallery here. :)

Gallery?

When you visit certain profiles they will have galleries sort of like what deviantart or pixiv or furaffinity has. My profile has one, for example.

In order to get a gallery you have to personally request it from the administrator of the site. This is just a security feature as far as I can tell. You can send a private message to Eka who is the administrator. Here's their userpage: https://aryion.com/g4/user/Eka

I think you're supposed to show an example of your work so you could just link to this thread in your PM. That's what I did when I first started.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby NightWolf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:06 pm

merlovinit wrote:
NightWolf wrote:

Gallery?

When you visit certain profiles they will have galleries sort of like what deviantart or pixiv or furaffinity has. My profile has one, for example.

In order to get a gallery you have to personally request it from the administrator of the site. This is just a security feature as far as I can tell. You can send a private message to Eka who is the administrator. Here's their userpage: https://aryion.com/g4/user/Eka

I think you're supposed to show an example of your work so you could just link to this thread in your PM. That's what I did when I first started.

Cool. Will look into it
NightWolf
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!