AnotherSpaceName's Works [3D, GTS, Growth, Vore]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

AnotherSpaceName's Works [3D, GTS, Growth, Vore]

Postby AnotherSpaceName » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:48 am

Growing is Hungry Work Preview
Image Image Image
Vore
A preview of what's to come later in Growing is Hungry Work, which will primarily be about vore in the later segments. It's from a roughed out storyboard I'm using for the main set which has a number of lighting and color temperature problems, and I shot it before I decided that the clothes would not grow with her in the final cut.

Download

Growing is Hungry Work (WIP)
Image Image Image
Growth - Footplay - Handcrush
A well endowed young woman is unhappy about the other girls closing the gap on her considerable natural advantages and discovers that the cause of all the late blooming going on is one man's semen. She becomes his girlfriend hoping to keep other girls from swallowing his cum, and frequently does so herself to "regain her edge", but hasn't seen any results after several months of constant drinking. Figuring that, since she's bigger than the other girls she needs more to get started, she skips breakfast one day and goes down on her boyfriend time and again until he forces her off. Shortly thereafter she begins having uncontrollable growth spurts, quickly becoming unbelievably large. Meanwhile her stomach, empty but for a few squirts of jizz, grows in kind and the familiar ache of hunger takes on a very unfamiliar intensity.

Work in progress. Will eventually include words to go along with the frames, as well as some minor post work to touch up the joints and hair. Raw frames released in 30-40 frame sets approximately every 2 to 4 weeks.

Download sets 01-09 - February 26, 2017

Kaiju Dearest (WIP)
Image Image Image
Growth - Vore
After several wild, destructive years, a young woman with the innate ability to grow incredibly large has settled into a relatively quiet life with her long term girlfriend. Initially hesitant when her girlfriend bids her to indulge in some old habits and "deal with" her boss, her tune changes when she hears the extent to which her girlfriend has been harassed. Following an explosive growth spurt she lays siege to the office and dutifully obeys her girlfriend's every command in dealing with her employer.

Work in progress. Will include words to go along with the frames as well as some minor post work to take care of some of the more blatant engine clipping issues and phone effects. Looks like it'll be something close to 100 frames and should be released in its entirety by the middle of April.

Coming Soon

Extra
Image Image Image
Vore - Misc
Assorted frames I've made for image forums replies or as proofs of concept. Presently only really noteworthy for a 15 frame Mega/Vore sequence I made to experiment with how to do the maw shots I need to do for my other sets. If I make any more loose images I'll throw them here and note updates.

Explore folder - March 24, 2017
Last edited by AnotherSpaceName on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

-It's not just a name; it's a space name.
­­
AnotherSpaceName
New to the forum

Re: AnotherSpaceName's Works [3D, GTS, Growth, Vore]

Postby AnotherSpaceName » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:48 am

Space reserved for future updates.

-It's not just a name; it's a space name.
­­
AnotherSpaceName
New to the forum

Postby Impact » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Very good!
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby Frakass » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Superb girl, superb work : I love it!

I'm not usually fond of 3D CGI vore, but you're really great at it, with a very sexy character model, a great ability for staging... and I like your scenarios!

I'm impatient to see more!
Last edited by Frakass on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frakass
Participator

Postby Debolte » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Continuing my shout on your profile: forgot to add (as Frakass reminds me here), the model you're using here is a big reason I'm in love ^^ The angles and framing you choose also put a great sense of scale that I honestly feel a lot of great GTS 3D artists lack. Or at least your framing showcase what I care about :p (often the artists I'm thinking of would put emphasis on big butts and/or rarely show closeups. Or they wouldn't properly show size comparison along a given growth (simply because the focus of their art is elsewhere)).

Anyway, yeah. You could sum up all this with : 'Your content greatly corresponds to my preferences.'

^^;
Debolte
New to the forum

Postby GameOfPickles » Sat May 06, 2017 11:09 am

Any updates on this stuff? I'm really looking forward to Kaiju Dearest.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dust » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Uhm,shouldn't Kaiju Dearest be done in the middle of April?
I mean,i would really love to see the rest of those pictures...
Dust
New to the forum

Postby Dust » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Still waiting...
Dust
New to the forum

Postby nixolas » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:53 pm

does someone know what happened to the artist? :')
nixolas
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!